Your Search | s a techology co., ltd

Sep 23 2014
Home Drywall and Painting Principal:Michael Pyka, Co Owner, Branden Berchem, Co Owner,  Scam!!! Don't use this Company please. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Huntington Beach, California Consumer Services: Home Drywall and Painting Minneapolis, Minnesota

Sep 23 2014
cotterkey investments ltd Casa una apartments refused to repair the electrial box so I could not turn on the electric phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Property Management: cotterkey investments ltd phoenix, Arizona

Sep 23 2014
prodermagenix As a result of taking a survey I received item for S&H only. Now have been charged without notice. New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: prodermagenix Internet

Sep 22 2014
Instant Checkmate When I tried to get my money back, woman said I was off my rocker. Didn't get $ back The Control Group, 4110 Mission Blvd, Suite 200, S Internet Author: San Jacinto, California Private Investigators: Instant Checkmate Internet

Sep 22 2014
Wholesale Electronics Ltd. MeiYu ZouBank Account Number:62166 1640 7000 617737Bank Of China#933 Wenxian Road Putian Fujian ChinaSwift Code:BKCHCNBJ73C THEFT BY DECEPTION -FUNDS WERE WIRED TO CHINA BUT THEY NEVER SENT US OUR GOODS ShenZhen, Guangdong, China. CHINA
Author: Ramsey, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Wholesale Electronics Ltd. Internet

Sep 22 2014
Complaintsboard.com Mediolex Ltd Complaintsboard.com has been hacked ? Am I in danger ? Latvia Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Complaintsboard.com Internet

Sep 22 2014
Zhengda Science & Technology Co.,Ltd. aka Zhengda Industrial & Trade Co.,Ltd. This trader is an intellectual property rights violator and a scam businessman Xiamen, China China Author: huntingtonbeach , California Home HealthCare: Zhengda Science & Technology Co.,Ltd. Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Nu-Tech Software Pty Ltd Trading As Nu-Tech Advantage Computer Software Betting Scam Queensland Australia Author: Qld, Other Software: Nu-Tech Software Pty Ltd Trading As Nu-Tech Advantage Queensland, Australia, Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Basil Lifecare Pvt. Ltd. Basil Lifecare Scam Nationwide Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Home Based Business: Basil Lifecare Pvt. Ltd. Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Wild LAX Nate Watkins Colorado Wild,Colorado Wild Lacrosse, Wild Lacrosse,Co Wild LAX, Nate Watkins Wild Lacrosse is a lacrosse team that you can only join if you get an official invite over the email, or if you tryout for them and they decide to roster you on one of their teams.  Denver COLORADO Author: 80011, Colorado Sports Teams & Clubs: Wild LAX Nate Watkins Internet

Sep 22 2014
x toys boutique S & A Sales, LLC.12472 Lake Underhill Rd #105 Orlando, Florida 32828-7144 Call Us Toll-Free at: 1-877-938-7483 Takes your money but they don't send you the MERCHANDISE and they won't answer the phone or emails...I have contacted them several times email and by phone no response. They haven't sent my order and they haven't returned my money...BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!! Orlando Florida Author: Conway, South Carolina Sex Shops: x toys boutique Orlando, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Elucidate Elucidate formerly NipplusNipplus Systems Pty Ltd. | Jeneby Mathews Contractually hired to represent US sales opportunities and refused to pay for services agreed on Philadelphia19103 Pennsylvania Author: Houston, Texas Business Consulting: Elucidate Philadelphia19103, Pennsylvania

Sep 22 2014
fuxing technology co ltd Sales03@fuxingtechnology.com Sunny scam cheat fake robbers hebei Internet Author: london, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: fuxing technology co ltd Internet

Sep 21 2014
Studio B 158 S Apopka Vineland Rd Don't buy in this store! I was a victim. (Não compre nessa loja. Eu fui mais uma vítima.) Kissimmee Florida Author: Cabedelo, Other Electronic Manufacturers: Studio B Kissimmee, Florida

Sep 21 2014
Iowa Steak Co. Total rip off Alsip Illinois Author: Portage, Indiana Food Vendors: Iowa Steak Co. Alsip, Illinois

Sep 21 2014
onsinking Technology Co. Ltd Sales Manager Miss LisaSkype: lisa.liu930e-mail: lisaliu.electronic@gmail.com I am a wholesaler.shanzhen china Author: Cape Coral , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: onsinking Technology Co. Ltd shanzhen, Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Derksen Portable Buildings C & S Sales, Country Barn Rentals CON ARTISTS, CROOKS, DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES, THIEFS IN THE NIGHT Hickory Kentucky Author: Texas Building Products: Derksen Portable Buildings Hickory, Kentucky

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 19 2014
Fuxing Technology co ltd China Shanghai chemical co ltd They ripped me off for over $1000 for a year's worth of medicine and sent me toxic powder instead!! Shanghai, China Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Drugstores: Fuxing Technology co ltd China Internet

Sep 19 2014
UCSD Hospital UC San Diego Health System I was surcharged $400 in addition to my co-payment to see a doctor whose office is at the hospital. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Hospitals: UCSD Hospital San Diego, California

Sep 19 2014
KERAGRO Buyer BEWARE - if you don't cancel WITHIN 14 days you will be charged $87 Aurora, CO Internet Author: Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: KERGRO Internet

Sep 19 2014
URB Management OP Box 678147Orlando, Fl 32867-81471866-960-96368 Co. Rep: Leigh White, URB to help decrease credit card debt; paid legal fees of $8000 . Called URB phone disconnected. Orlando, Fl 32867-8147 Florida Author: Mays Landing, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: URB Management Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Michael Rajek doesn't give a s**t about the case, shows up late for court, spends minimum amount of time on your case, RIP OFF Eau Claire Wisconsin Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Attorneys General: Michael Rajek Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Glass Studios, LtD Glass Studios, Ltd, owned by Fred Matthews Lompoc California Author: Bronx, New York Glass Repair Shops: Glass Studios, LtD Lompoc, California