S A TECHOLOGY CO., LTD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: S A Techology CO., LTD
There may be more specific results for "S A Techology CO., LTD"
For more specific results for "S A Techology CO., LTD"
Showing 1-25 of 395,874 Found Reports For more specific results for "S A Techology CO., LTD"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
voice2phone voice2phone.com Paid thousands of dollars for a dialer just to have them remotely disconnect it later. Online only Internet Author: Pasadena, California Software: voice2phone Internet

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Bass Smasher Do not buy baits from Bass Smasher they sign you up for a monthly membership $38 and it dosnt work just wanted lures what a Scam Retired fisherman Missouri Internet Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Specialty Stores: Bass Smasher Internet

Oct 17 2017
Alien fresh jerky Martin Ramallo The alien fresh jerky does not answer their phone at all! You receive a recording every time instructing the customer to leave a message which I did several time I called and alien fesh jerky does not respond at all every time! I emailed alien fresh jerky customer department several times with no response at all! Baker California Internet Author: Fontana, California Food Vendors: Alien fresh jerky Internet

Oct 17 2017
TheSaleGuru Ordered a curling iron online. Never heard that it was shipped and when I emailed them twice no response!! Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Beauty Salons: TheSaleGuru Internet

Oct 17 2017
JW Edwards Jo William Edwards, Beauden Corp, Beauden Corp LLC, Beauden Builders and numerous other psuedonmys S. Texas hurricane victims beware failed contractor San Antonio Internet Author: Texas Home Improvements: JW Edwards Internet

Oct 17 2017
Americas Preferred Home Warranty WORTHLESS LIARS AND CHEATS Do not do business with!!! Most worthless company out there, they always have something in the small print to keep from paying. Worthless as toilet paper about as useful too. I am reporting to 20/20 television show and maybe they will be out of business if America is lucky. They should not be allowed to do business, unless lying is their business of choice. I do not know how a business can stay around who acts this way. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Roach, Missouri Home Warranty Companies: Americas Preferred Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Starlight Pharmacy Harriette BIH, MAHMOUDOU BOBBO I purchase over $400.00 worth of prescription medication online via Western Union and was told I need to send $1000 more to insure my package when it is not listed on their website. I have a email transcription of the conversation. Baton Rouge Louisana Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Starlight Pharmacy Baton Rouge,

Oct 17 2017
416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 This SCAMMER can be founc on over 30 multiple ads on KiJiJi. Uses Temp. Contact numbers such as 647-694-0144 and 416-800-0377.and also 647-749-2504. BUYERS BEWARE! Scam Web: Dwiigo.com 416 numers for sale scams! Sells you a. 416 number with contract keeps new smart phone and transfers contract to your name. Then your stuck for 24 Months of payinvg $120 per Month. TOTAL SCAM!! Toronto Ontario Canada Toronto CANADA Author: Toronto Ontario, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 , Alabama

Oct 17 2017
Fix monthly income Someone sent me a link and asked to sign up because it's easy money and I did but I did research on the website and I keep reading how it's a scam I wanted to see how you guys can help me Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Adult Web Site: Fix monthly income Internet

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but I’m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

MOVIEPASS is a SCAM Author: Westlake, Ohio Internet Fraud: MOVIEPASS Internet

Oct 16 2017
www.myopinions.com.au www.myopinions.com.au this is a ripoff website first asked people to do the surveys and as soon as you enough points which generally cost you few days and you want to redeem your points they will blocked you  Australia Internet
Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: www.myopinions.com.au Internet

Oct 16 2017
Individual Rip off ESI careers- we were a victims Internet Author: California Liars: Indiviidal Internet

Oct 16 2017
NW Relocation, Portland, Oregon This company is an absolute Ripoff! You cannot believe anything they say to you. Portland Oregon
Company Clarification Author: Sun City West, Arizona Moving Companies: NW Relocation, Oregon Portland, Oregon

Oct 16 2017
Cool Shirts for Grandma Review of Cool Shirts for Grandma DO NOT purchase anything from this company! Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service (I received 1 vague response to my 8 emails inquiring about a simple order change…) They did not honor their “we can make a change to your order” policy. Internet Author: Surrey, Alabama Gift Shops: Cool Shirts for Grandma Internet

Oct 16 2017
Support Nerds Inc. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Customer we have discovered we owe you a REFUND Ephrata Pennsylvania Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Support Nerds Inc. Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Very Sad! Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Art Van furniture Purchase Ashton leather sofa, love seat,chair 2013. Purchase a 10 year leather warranty. Single women no children. In 2016 the leather sofa start to peel. Notify the warranty company . The warranty inspector said it was peeling because it was dry & it's not covered under warranty really. Will not purchase another Warranty. My next furniture purchase will come from Gardner White see you Art Van furniture you will not scam me again on a Warranty. Southfield Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Inspectors: Art Van furniture Southfield, Michigan

Oct 16 2017
clear sight glasses saw an add on facebook...it is still there.ordered on 10/3/2017 attemted to contact them as to a delivery date and found that the are not on the internet, no web page Internet florida Author: leesburg, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses Internet

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas