Your Search | s a techology co., ltd

1, Report #1197003

Dec 22 2014
Larry May and Edward Daspin Ed and Larry Larry May S E C scam Little Falls New Jersey Author: Big City, California Financial Services: Larry May and Edward Daspin Internet

2, Report #1196978

Dec 21 2014
Larry May S E C fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Larry May

3, Report #1196946

Dec 21 2014
pinnaclesecurityLLC illegally charge a service on the security system under my ex husband we been divorced since 2005 the saleman requested the deed to my house and I told and demand not to put nothing under my ex husband cause we are divorced he memorize my ex social security that was found in the deed to the house and waited to make me sign to putting the bill only on my name and 4 to 5 month s pass I finally got the bill and I told them to remove his name this a fraud it aganist the law they said they will till this not dont I will have to prosecute I have proof blackmail and fraud chesapeake Virginia Author: vabeach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: pinnaclesecurityLLC Chesapeake, Virginia

4, Report #1196942

Dec 21 2014
avangate unkown..I know iyogi uses this and I deal with Iyogi.. this Co. charged $131.16 to my account which I NEVER authorized Internet Author: Sheridan, Wyoming Computer Fraud: avangate Internet

5, Report #1196932

Dec 21 2014
Tom o'donnell Argent Capitol Management Uses Capitol Management Companies for large income fees without any education and provides returns far below S+P 500 i Greenwood Indiana
Author: indianapolis, Indiana Home Based Business: Tom o'donnell Greenwood , Indiana

6, Report #1196892

Dec 21 2014
Krystal International Vacation Club Hotelera Chicome, S. A. de C.V.Hotelera Caracal, S.A. de C. V. Aggressive and deceptive selling practices Cancun, Mexico Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Krystal International Vacation Club Nationwide

7, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

8, Report #1196737

Dec 20 2014
Lumanelle.com Sent free trial. Called Customer Service as directed on web page that disappears after paying for S&H of USD4.95 before 14 day trial period was over and found they had already shipped and billed a monthly subscription amount. Proving their Terms is a lie. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Home HealthCare: Lumanelle Internet

9, Report #1196690

Dec 19 2014
S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Took payment immediately from credit card and never sent product purchased. They will NOT answer phone or e-mails, totally a rip off. ? Florida Author: Nacogdoches , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Internet

10, Report #1196675

Dec 19 2014
Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation This is a scam! I only authorized S & H charges for FREE trial samples, and was charged the FULL amount on my charge Card! I am now receiving products I do not want! Santa Ana California Author: Torrington, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation Santa Ana, California

Dec 19 2014
Angelica Michelle Hamilton Insurance Fraud, Scammer, S***, (((REDACTED))) Angelica Hamilton, Spokane, Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Drug Dealers: Angelica Michelle Hamilton Spokane, Washington

12, Report #1196593

Dec 19 2014
TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LTD (((Redacted))) SACRAMENTO CA 95828 Sold me a defective led flashlight no warrante parts list or instruction in the bag. Sacramento ca Internet Author: Las Vegas, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] Internet

13, Report #1196582

Dec 19 2014
Jeremy Sposato aka J Roberts & Co aka J Roberts Residential aka J Roberts Brokerage Services aka Sposen Signature Homes aka Rezulia aka New Construction Direct Liar, thief, scumbag Cape Coral ,FL Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Realtors: Jeremy Sposato Internet

14, Report #1196578

Dec 19 2014
AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. AAMCOG&S Transmission inc Aamco in Milford OH on ST. RT 28 -- they ripped me off and tried lying to me for more money!!! Milford Ohio Author: Goshen, Ohio Auto Repair Service: AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. Milford, Ohio

15, Report #1196575

Dec 19 2014
DIAMOND PAINTING CO. IVAN DIAMOND SHODDY WORKMANSHIP POOR QUALITY MC HENERY, County ILLINOIS Author: Lake Hills, Illinois Builders & Contractors: DIAMOND PAINTING CO. Internet

Dec 19 2014
Tony Hartman Denver Financial Group FINRA complaint and State of Colorado action, Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tony Hartman Internet

17, Report #1196509

Dec 19 2014
globefastpay SZ FLY VISION SCI-TECH CO.,LTDsnowbootsvomall.com After ordering xmas presents online, was sent false shipping information and no communication from store or companie(s) money went to. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Clothing Stores: globefastpay Internet

18, Report #1196354

Dec 18 2014
redemption center i believe the womans name is rebecca or ellen. false advertising of giving you a 250 gift card with purchase of magazine subscription arvada, Co Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: redemption center Nationwide

19, Report #1196310

Dec 18 2014
Red Paramour EXELIA MEDIA PTY LTD SYDNEY AU They keep card info and make unauthorized charges International Internet Author: New York Credit Card Fraud: Red Paramour Internet

Dec 18 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

21, Report #1196223

Dec 18 2014
Kenneth S Nugent, PC Ken Nugent Misrepresentation Poor Performance of promised legal services Duluth Georgia, AL, FL Author: Dacula, Georgia Lawyers: Kenneth S Nugent, PC Duluth, Georgia

22, Report #1196193

Dec 17 2014
A. S. I. Customer Service/Tech@AutoECU.com I send them a part & call them before I send part with life warranty now that say $300. dollars. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Harlem, Georgia Auto Repair Service: A. S. I. Rogersville, Tennessee

Dec 17 2014
Sarah Flauta Sarah Megan Flauta thief and dirty s*** named sarah flauta Louisville, Colorado
Author: , Rotten Neighbors: Sarah Flauta Louisville, Colorado

24, Report #1196131

Dec 17 2014
X Toys Boutique S & A Sales, LLC, xtoysboutique.com Do not send products ordered online, STEAL YOUR MONEY Orlando Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Stores: X Toys Boutique Orlando, Florida

Dec 17 2014
Stephen Baring aka Tempus Suisse Ltd. ,now defunct, aka art_and_watches ,new name on EBay Fraudulent, Deceptive, Sociopath Held Back Approximately $34,016 USD of my Hard-Earned Money London England
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Stephen Baring Internet