Your Search | s a techology co., ltd

Sep 21 2014
Studio B 158 S Apopka Vineland Rd Don't buy in this store! I was a victim. (Não compre nessa loja. Eu fui mais uma vítima.) Kissimmee Florida Author: Cabedelo, Other Electronic Manufacturers: Studio B Kissimmee, Florida

Sep 21 2014
Iowa Steak Co. Total rip off Alsip Illinois Author: Portage, Indiana Food Vendors: Iowa Steak Co. Alsip, Illinois

Sep 21 2014
onsinking Technology Co. Ltd Sales Manager Miss LisaSkype: lisa.liu930e-mail: lisaliu.electronic@gmail.com I am a wholesaler.shanzhen china Author: Cape Coral , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: onsinking Technology Co. Ltd shanzhen, Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Derksen Portable Buildings C & S Sales, Country Barn Rentals CON ARTISTS, CROOKS, DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES, THIEFS IN THE NIGHT Hickory Kentucky Author: Texas Building Products: Derksen Portable Buildings Hickory, Kentucky

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 19 2014
Fuxing Technology co ltd China Shanghai chemical co ltd They ripped me off for over $1000 for a year's worth of medicine and sent me toxic powder instead!! Shanghai, China Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Drugstores: Fuxing Technology co ltd China Internet

Sep 19 2014
UCSD Hospital UC San Diego Health System I was surcharged $400 in addition to my co-payment to see a doctor whose office is at the hospital. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Hospitals: UCSD Hospital San Diego, California

Sep 19 2014
KERAGRO Buyer BEWARE - if you don't cancel WITHIN 14 days you will be charged $87 Aurora, CO Internet Author: Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: KERGRO Internet

Sep 19 2014
URB Management OP Box 678147Orlando, Fl 32867-81471866-960-96368 Co. Rep: Leigh White, URB to help decrease credit card debt; paid legal fees of $8000 . Called URB phone disconnected. Orlando, Fl 32867-8147 Florida Author: Mays Landing, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: URB Management Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Michael Rajek doesn't give a s**t about the case, shows up late for court, spends minimum amount of time on your case, RIP OFF Eau Claire Wisconsin Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Attorneys General: Michael Rajek Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Glass Studios, LtD Glass Studios, Ltd, owned by Fred Matthews Lompoc California Author: Bronx, New York Glass Repair Shops: Glass Studios, LtD Lompoc, California

Sep 18 2014
Gigats/Will S. Misrepresented themselves as job placement but focused on furthering education. Unknown Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Gigats/Will S. Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Just Pets Lone Tree, CO Sold a pet that was chronically ill, and died Lone Tree  Colorado Author: Eagle, Idaho Pet Shops & Supplies: Just Pets Lone Tree, CO Lone Tree, Colorado

Sep 18 2014
unlockingonline.com TELECOM TASKS LTD. Money taken - service not provided 163 Barton Road Barton Seagrave Kettering, Northan Internet Author: Norton, Internet Fraud: unlockingonline.com Internet

Sep 17 2014
Matt Swenton MS Studio Design Got taken at a QT for 4 Denson Audio Laboratories DX 801's $400 Arizona Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Matt Swenton Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Royal Homes Ltd , Poor workmanship, poor quality, endless repeat repairs, shortcuts, knowing using incompetent contractors Wingham Ontario Author: Douro-Dummer, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Royal Homes Ltd Wingham , Ontario

Sep 17 2014
Nuvalift Scam: charge credit card $85 for trial advertised as S&H only San Diego California Author: El Cajon, California Beauty Salons: Nuvalift San Diego, California

Sep 17 2014
burgess seed and plant co scammers,rip off,deceipfull,liars,extremely bad customer service bloomington IL IL Author: elizabeth, New Jersey Nurseries: burgess seed and plant co Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Drumm law Mike drumm Mike Drumm more scams sheister reported by several people to CO state bar Colorado Author: los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Drumm law Mike drumm Colorado

Sep 17 2014
CertPlex ltd, avanset, global simulators, exam collection Ordered for Comptia Security+ exam , London Internet Author: churchton, Maryland Consumer Services: CertPlex ltd Internet

Sep 17 2014
Brandyourself.com Brand Yourself Patrick Ambron is a d***. Brand Yourself is s***. New York New York Author: New York, New York SEO - Reputation Management: Brandyourself.com Brand Yourself New York, New York

Sep 17 2014
Goldfinger facility Management Pty Ltd Bill Doneski AKAs Blagojce Djoneski DOB 1954, Goldfinger Commercial Cleaning, Goldfinger International Consultants Corp Contract contractors PERTH WA Internet Author: PERTH, Cleaning Services: Goldfinger facility Management Pty Ltd Internet

Sep 17 2014
United Industries Pty Ltd Guy Galati, UI Projects WA Pty Ltd A trail of debt all over Perht HENDERSON WA Western Aust Author: Forrestdale WA, Manufacturers: United Industries Pty Ltd HENDERSON , WA

Sep 16 2014
Suburban Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Services Pty Ltd Ducted Air Conditioning PERTH Nationwide Author: HILLARYS, Electrical Services: Suburban Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Services Pty Ltd Nationwide