Your Search | sandy peterson, payments officer, capital distribution group

Aug 28 2016
Exotic Journey's (or Journeys) Group/International/Inc. Exotic Journeys never delivered the airline tickets! Strung us along until 4-days to depart & refused refunds! Chicago Illinois Author: Channel Islands Beach, California Travel Services: Exotic Journey's Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 28 2016
Carlton Medical Supply Jim Turner/ JT Group This is a SCAM ! Do not work for this MAN! McDonough Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Wanted Criminals: Carlton Medical Supply McDonough , Georgia

Aug 27 2016
Remittance group Angel fisher Unknown Utah Author: Mesa, Arizona Accounting: Remittance group Unknown, Utah

Aug 27 2016
RUSS DARROW GROUP LIE and RIP OFF West Bend WIsconsin
Trying To Decypher Author: Wisconsin Auto Dealers: RUSS DARROW AT WEST BEND, WISCONSIN

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
Choice Home Warranty Group, Inc. Choice Home Warranty CHW Group, Inc. uses Creative/Deceptive Advertising/Business Practices Designed to Defraud/Deceive Consumers! Edison New Jersey Author: Hamilton, Ohio Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Group, Inc. Edison, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Power home remodeling group Replaced roof and damaged my property Aston, pa Nationwide
Author: Aston, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Power home remodeling group Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Mark muller Speedy cash lying about my payments Topeka Kansas Author: lecompton, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Mark muller lecompton, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Greystone Finance Group Loan Modification Scammers, Never Contact the Bank, Take your money and run Beverly HIlls California Author: Pasadena, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

Aug 26 2016
HOME WARRANTY OF AMERICA used loopholes to avoid claim payments Lincolnshire Illinois Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: HOME WARRANTY OF AMERICA Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Senior manager Travis Jones etx 117, senior account officer Kristy and jordan etx 109 Amy Campbell verification officer Scammed me... Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Financial Services: Senior manager Travis Jones etx 117, senior account officer Kristy and jordan etx 109 Amy Campbell verification officer Washington , Dist of Columbia

Aug 26 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC Phase One Solutions inc , James C Riley, Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss of Southridge Capital DEAD BEAT,NON-PAYMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED LEXINGTON South Carolina Author: port charlotte, Florida Bad Check Writers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 25 2016
Empire Marketing Group. EMG They portray themselves as genuine caring people, but are actually very spiteful Worcester Massachusetts Everything has been worked out. Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Empire Marketing Group. Worcester, Massachusetts

Aug 25 2016
carnation auto group car nation auto group deceptive... selling cars with rigged up engines. cars make it just a couple miles off the lot then the engine blows. north benton Ohio
Author: beaver falls , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: carnation auto group north benton, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Currency Capital Currency Capital Equipment leasing & Financing Currency Capital is a Rip Off Company, Stay away Los Angeles California Author: Agoura Hills, California Loans: Currency Capital Los Angeles, California

Aug 25 2016
Mechanical Repair Coverag The Warranty Group Exclusions are not made clear and they use them as an excuse not to cover repairs Chicago Illinois Author: montebello, California Insurance Companies: Mechanical Repair Coverag Chicago, Illinois

Aug 25 2016
Edge Pest Control INCOMPETENT - DISHONEST - POORLY MANAGED Orem, Sandy Utah Author: SLC, Utah Pest Control: Edge Pest Control Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Connor Group Hunter's Chase Apartments Not fairly charging rent, not fairly updating apartments Miamisburg Ohio Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Landlords: Connor Group Miamisburg, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Damien Grider AID Capital.Creighton Hill Capital Partners wilmington Delaware Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: Damien Grider wilmington, Delaware

Aug 24 2016
Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Jamie Davis, Dominic Moruzzi scam, rip off, take advantage, bullying, horrible leads Ogden, UT. Utah Author: Littleton, Colorado Small Business Services: Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Ogden, Utah

Aug 24 2016
Prize distribution services The letter states that i won 1,823,976.00. It says i needed to claim my prize in 14 days by sending them 20 dollars which I did. It has a prize file number of 30601319345. I have not received anything from them in over a month. I was scammed and want my money back. Hewlett New York Not going to happen.... Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: Prize distribution services Hewlett, New York