Your Search | savoy 6

Aug 21 2014
Towne Toyota Knowingly Lied to us: Said we could Refinance for lower interest rate after 6 months of payments. Toyota doesn't refinance. Ledgewood New Jersey Author: Union, New Jersey Car Financing: Towne Toyota Ledgewood, New Jersey

Aug 19 2014
Franklin Lujan of All Your Leads Needs Took $12,000 and then delivered nothing. Countless emails and broken promises OVER 6 MONTHS! Corona California
Author: Berlin, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: All Your Leads Needs Corona, California

Aug 19 2014
college pro Painters Andrew Smith Worked from 6/30-7/27/2014 unpaid for completed jobs totaling 40.25 hrs also shorted $10 for another job. Unanswered calls and text about being paid! Bloomington Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Employment Services: college pro Painters Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
musclefactorx bought 4.94 trial and was charged additional 29.95 and when calling 6 times from different numbers they claim they can't hear you and tell you to call back and disconnect. St Petersburg Florida Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: musclefactorx St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 18 2014
Alliance Security We signed up for service five weeks ago. We have had problems from day !. We had them send out a technician and told us the problem was solved..However we had alarms go off 4-6 times a day. Have asked them to remove the system and they won't. I told them that I would send the unit back to them in the mail and was threatened with court action. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Get a pitbull instead. Warwick Rhode Island Author: Lewisburg, West Virginia Security Services: Alliance Security Warwick, Rhode Island

Aug 18 2014
SPEEDEMISSIONS INC Made a 3 cyl engine of my 6 cyl Engine. Took my money to practice auto repairs and failed miserably. Smyrna Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Auto Repair Service: SPEEDEMISSIONS INC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 18 2014
Lamnia Ignored by support team for 6 months Internet Author: Internet Internet: Lamnia Internet

Aug 16 2014
Bewley auto parts William E. Bewley I sent him (William) $1650 for a v-6 engine for a honda passport, he knew they had filed bankruptcy but he stole my money!!!! Orange park Florida Author: Minden, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Auto Parts: Bewley auto parts Orange park, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Dr. Marianna Weiner Envy Smile Dental Spa Over 6 years of treatment with no results Brooklyn New York Author: New York Dental Services: Dr. Marianna Weiner Brooklyn, New York

Aug 13 2014
Laurie Hall and or Dave Mitchell My Yorkie Breeder,  23rd street, Zephyrhills, fl house is full of mold dangerous toxic black mold, 6/2014, Laurie Hall of zephyhills Fl is a METH head House is dangerous, toxic black mold, leaky black mold, wet walls Zephyrhills Florida Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Housing Rentals: Laurie Hall and or Dave Mitchell Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
ccbill.com ccbill.com*global NE stole money from my account 6 times in one day!!!!! Tempe Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Credit Card Processing Companies: ccbill.com Internet

Aug 11 2014
Seven-One-Six Services 7-1-6 Magazine Scam Buffalo New York Author: madison, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Seven-One-Six Services Buffalo, New York

Aug 11 2014
Twilight Travel bookitdiscountclub.com I received a fax on July 10, 2014 advertising a 6 day 5 night vacation including all meals and beverages (alcoholic included) for $119.00 per person to Cancun, Jamaica or Hawaii. It also said choose your 4-5 star resort, Corporate meal plan, Unlimited activities including non-motorized sports. I called 855-883-1867 and spoke to a James Bell at EXT 325. He gave me a list of resorts and I told him I was interested in Maui. He then suggested the Four Seasons Resort. I specifically asked him if $298 was the total for 2 persons and he said YES. I booked the vacation for OCTOBER 14TH, 2014. Shortly thereafter I received an email from docusign for a confirmation of my reservation. The confirmation # was CT22535100 but it did not list the Four Seasons Hotel. I called back several times and asked for James Bell at EXT 325 and he was never there. Orlando Florida Author: Kingwood, Texas Travel Services: Twilight Travel Select State/Province

Aug 09 2014
Best Buy Sold me a Computer that WAS to have 6 Ports BUT only has 4 Douglasville Georgia
Author: Buchanan, Georgia Computer Manufactures: Best Buy Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 08 2014
Front Point Security It doesn't work. I purchased the system and had to return it with in two weeks because my alarm went off several times a day every day. Every time it went off it was their fault. I spent 5 to 6 full days on the phone with their support team trying my best The product doesn't work! Virginia Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Security Services: Front Point Security Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
Tires Plus Doesn't warranty parts with internal failure after 6 months Sunrise Florida Author: Davie, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Sunrise, Florida

Aug 07 2014
RITEWAY AUTO TRANSPORT Made promises for 6 weeks. Said We will make it right. NEVER MADE IT RIGHT! CORAL SPRINGS Florida Author: BUFFALO GROVE, Illinois Auto Shipping Companies: RITEWAY AUTO TRANSPORT CORAL SPRINGS, Florida

Aug 06 2014
jp Wilsonl development Costa Rica Buena Vista 6 a good Costa Rica real estate transaction Puerto San Luis Costa rica Guanac Costrica Author: Corona, California Clubs & Organizations: jp Wilsonl development Costa Rica Puerto San Luis Costa rica, Select State/Province

Aug 06 2014
Nimal Bought one month unlimited skype credit 5/08/14 got some calls then it finish by 6/08/14 auckland Author: auckland, Alabama Internet Fraud: Nimal auckland, Delaware

Aug 06 2014
A M Food Mart Independent Valero Station 1602 S. Hwy 6, Houston, TX 77077 defective fuel pumps that do not dispense the correct amount of product Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: A M Food Mart Houston, Texas

Aug 04 2014
store_crystal888 Payee nameFIRST NAME :ZHEN XIANG LAST NAME: TIANCITY: DongguanPROVINCE: GuangdongCOUNTRY: CHINA ZIPCODE: 523000 i ordered 6 cell phones they sent one pair of sunglasses for 432 dollars newyork.newyork Author: alice, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: store_crystal888 Internet

Aug 02 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
QBS Learning formerly known as Q2A Bill Smith This company is 3 to 6 months overdue in paying freelance employees for approved work. They owe at least $61,000. New York New York Author: New York, New York Accounting: QBS Learning New York, New York

Jul 29 2014
Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA Equity Auto Loan Stalked,called 6-7 times per day, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA Select State/Province