Your Search | sc5.io
Approximately 17 Reports Found

Sep 26 2014
park.io This company has a partnership with nic.io that enables them the right to every expired .io domain before you can register it. They then put these domains up for auction, forcing you to overbid rather than having a fair shot and registering the domain. Internet Author: San Francisco, California Websites: park.io Internet

Mar 18 2014
CBE Group Barking up the wrong tree Cedar Falls IO Author: Oakland, California Telephone Companies: CBE Group Select State/Province

Oct 04 2013
Wepay Crowd rise They are SUPPOSED to be a company simular to paypal...I HAVE NEVER BEEN RIPPED OFF BY PAYPAL..ONLY BY WEPAY!!!I used my credit card for a T shirt donation of $20, THEY TOOK THE DONATION, THEN kept taking it, and taking it, and taking it I have contacted them AND the company I donated to, even the charity company suggested I get an attorney, I cant afford an atty, so here I am...can anyone suggest what to do to get my money back? And yes, I have tried several times to talk to them, but the phone directs you to online, and online puts you to automated response, THEN they say its been satisfied....SINCE WHEN IS NO RESPONSE SATISFIED? MI...IO...TX internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Non-Profit Charities: Wepay Select State/Province

Oct 03 2013
ACS Incorp. I wake up this morning and found this emailCASE FILE #: SC5 - 364714LOAN INFORMATIONDue Amount- they traying to make fraud newyork city Author: NASHVILLE, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: ACS Incorp. Select State/Province

Aug 05 2013
Alamo auto rental Tampa when you have damage thye charge your creit card the maximun, give no estimates and keep renting the car out. So check evry little scratch, indent and make them agree. Personally I would never rent from Alamo. a bunch of salespeople nd absolutely so cutomer service. In short the comapny sucks Tampa Florida  I rented an Alamo car in Tampa. I walked around the car and saw no major damage. i drove the car for a week. Went to turn it is and a guy there said there was a slight indentation on the passenger side. I never saw it the entire time I was driving it because it was so small. They filled out a damage report but a couple of weeks later I get information. The indentation was minor and back home,if it was to be repaired would cost maybe 50 dollars, 75 tops. I then asked them for a couple of complaints and was informed that they don't do that. Instead they charged me 275 dollars ( which was the maximum allowed by by credit card, fixed it ( IO guess but not sure it was ever fixed). At any rate, they said they don't have time to get estimates and want to keep the car in service. Clearly the damage would never cost 275 dollars and with no indication it was ever fixed they just charged me the max and went on about their business. My advice don't rent from Alamo, especially at Tampa and write down every little indentation, scratch before you use them Alamo just sucks because they only employee sales people not customer service people. Tampa Florida Author: Broomfield, Colorado Auto Inspection: Alamo auto rental Tampa Tampa, Florida

Jun 11 2013
SC5.io HTML5 Finnish Scammer Helsinki Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: SC5.io Internet

Jun 10 2013
SC5.io HTML5 Cybercrime Allegations Surface Against Martti Malmi and Janne Vuorenmaa Helsinki Finland Author: Los Angeles, California Websites: SC5.io Helsinki,

May 15 2013
Martti Malmi SCAM ALert I got scammed for 22440 euros by SC5 Helsinki Finland Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Computer Software: Computer Fraud: Martti Malmi Helsinki, Select State/Province

Oct 22 2012
Cablevision IO TV Cablevision uses bait and switch tactics to lure customers - wasted hours of my time! Internet Author: Bergen County, New Jersey Cable TV: Cablevision Internet

Jan 10 2011
Prime Wines Chrismas never came. I paid $156 96 for wine that was never deliverd and they never answer Emails or phone this Company is still taking io line orders I have contacted Police but it seems to make know Broadview, Illinois Author: ST Thomas, Ontario Florists: Prime Wines Broadview, Illinois

May 07 2010
International Oddities Internationaloddities.com Internationaoddities.com international oddities, splice, iobud.com, internationaloddities.com, io bud, international oddities review, Internet
Author: los angeles, California Tobacco Companies: International Oddities Internationaloddities.com Internet

Oct 23 2009
International Oddities, Inc. IO Prouducts false advertisement Torrence, California Author: Marion Bridge, Nova Scotia Smoke Shops: International Oddities, Inc. Torrence, California

Apr 25 2009
Firstusa Group This comapny is a Rip Off!! Paid for tradelines and never got what IO paid for Las Vegas Nevada Author: tarzana, California Credit Reporting Agencies: FirstUSA Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 01 2008
Simplicity For Children Mismatched furniture, recalls, terrible customer service! Via Walmart io Nationwide Author: newton falls, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Simplicity For Children Nationwide

Mar 30 2008
WinSpyKiller who has instructions on how to GET RID OF THE POP UPS? Internet Author: io, Michigan Computer Software: WinSpyKiller Internet

Nov 17 2004
Sears Mastercard Credit Protection, Allstate Ripoff, Bad faith, did not pay disibitly protection plan, charged account without solicitation Palatine Illinois Author: La Mesa, California Insurance Companies: Sears Mastercard Credit Protection Clecland, io

Jun 18 2003
IO Magic Corporation Or Hi-Val ripoff rebates not honored and IO Magic / Hi-Val ignores the problem SANTA ANA California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Corrupt Companies: IO Magic Corporation Or Hi-Val SANTA ANA, California