Your Search | sci* 888 434 0055 01
Approximately 907 Reports Found

Oct 02 2015
BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Corporate Consulting Associates of WY 1213 Liberty Rd Suite 208 Eldersburg, MD 21784 888-350-7001 x2Also use Mary B.Senior Account Manager202-670-0249 From the Desk of Business Credit Approved: Dear Business Owner, Have you ever been DENIED Business Financing? Would an Infusion of Capital help you grow your business? Could you use up to $30,000 in Business Credit in the next 30 days? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, we strongly suggest you read every word of this letter... Internet Author: Torrance, California Business Consultants: BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Internet

Sep 29 2015
Px-Documents-FRAUD-SCAM-pxdocuments-1-888-344-3626 Px-Documents-com-BEWARE-Record-Transfer-Services Px-Documents-FRAUD-SCAM-pxdocuments-1-888-344-3626 Px-Documents-com-BEWARE-Record-Transfer-Services Westlake Village California
Author: los angeles, California Real Estate Services: Px-Documents-FRAUD-SCAM-pxdocuments-1-888-344-3626 Internet

Sep 16 2015
Malik Zaman & Associates LTD.USA/Canada/pakistan Malik Zaman Realty Associates FLorida Malik Zaman took my canada Immgration case and 5000US $ case fee.but since 2010 upto now I did not get the Immigrtaion nor fee back also did not attend my call. Palm Beach Garden Florida
A LAWSUIT HAS BEEN FILED AGAINST THE AUTHOR OF THIS FALSE AND DEROGATORY STATEMENT FOR ONE MILLION US DOLLARS$1,000,000.00 IN THE HIGH COURTS OF HIS JURIDICTIONS ON September 01 , 2015 Author: Peshawar, Florida Attorneys General: Malik Zaman & Associates LTD.USA/Canada/pakistan Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Diversity Consulants Inc I settled with Diversified Consulants Inc for an account with Sprint on 06/01/2015 and account still showning open on my credit report. Called several times and was given the run around. I called Sprint and they verified that the account was paid. I am very disappointed in a company that harass you for payment and they don't record and have your information showing paid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Richmond, Texas Collection Agencies: Diversity Consulants Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 28 2015
OTL*SCORESENSE Credit rating Charged $1.00 8/01/15 Then on 8/8/15 charged &29.95.It was to be free credit check. Internet ScoreSense Author: Greenwood, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: OTL*SCORESENSE Internet

Aug 22 2015
National Transporrt LLC Mgr. Ronda Williams 1-888 267 6655 Classic automobile destroyed in shipment Cocoa Beach Florida 32931 Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: National Transporrt LLC Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Eviction Help Now 888-296-0028 1-323-389-5292 I paid Joe Banks $300 to help me with an eviction. He told me to file bankruptcy at the salt lake city courthouse and then the federal courthouse. I physically filed them and he would not help me with any questions, did not return my calls and said What the hell elsr do you want me to do? Salt Lake City Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Legal Process Services: Eviction Help Now Internet

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2015
Active Lite Weight Management Third Party Customer Service Phones: 888-276-2477, 646-688-0457, 888-276-2477, 888-608-9756, 877-818-3236 Main Key Element for this product, PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA is the HCA. The more percentage, the better and the faster it works. This company said they only have the 60% HCA, and they advertises a 14 day free trial. Anyways, I was on their free trial twice. For the trial, they sent the 60% HCA. After the trial, they sent the 50% HCA the does not work. Not for me. When I called them, they told me it was only mislabeled but it is a 60% HCA. They know the 50% HCA does not work, and that's why they don't send it for the trial perior, or people will not stay with their product. Funny they did it to me twice and lied about it. Largo Florida Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Active Lite Weight Management Third Party Customer Service Largo, Florida

Jul 30 2015
Tracy Lynn Grodsky-Dunn, Sarah Megan Grodsky, Holly Grodsky Theft and FRAUD Using two little girls (((Redacted))) DoB: 01/26/(((Redacted))) and (((Redacted))) DoB: 01/20/(((Redacted)))) Lafayette Colorado SCAM REPORTS ARE FALSE! Author: Colorado Wanted Criminals: Tracy Lynn Grodsky-Dunn, Sarah Megan Grodsky, Holly Grodsky Lafayette, Colorado

Jul 23 2015
Goldstein, Cruise And Smith Llc My mother received a call from 888-380-4084 for me in my maiden name. They stated in the message that they were going to serve me with a summons or affidavit today at 4pm, and I needed to be home or there would be consequences. This same caller then called my brother in Seattle, Wa, and relayed the same message. I called the number back and spoke to Yolanda. I asked for the company name and call back number so I could file a police report. She became agitated and told me the name was Goldstein, Cruz and Smith and the callback number is 607-203-0937 and they are located in NY. I asked for the purpose of their call and she asked me for my social security number. I refused, stated if they were serving me they would have that information. I told her I was filing a police report and she hung up on me. Tonawanda New York Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Collection Agencies: Goldstein, Cruise And Smith Llc Tonawanda, New York

Jul 20 2015
Direct Savings Solutions, USA Direct Savings Solution, ZMS 877 460 7467 VA, USA Select Publication, GC Promotions 888 460 6883 VA Purchase a $100 voucher for shopping (or other thing) for $1.95 on credit card and a 2 week trial.... Phone scam Internet Author: Texas Telemarketers: Direct Savings Solutions Internet

Jul 13 2015
Explore Talent Exploretalent I had made a profile, I had not put any money down, I decided to put my email and phone number on the web sight. I get a call as soon as I had by a women name, Deanna 1800-888-0999 ext 3117. my con number was 9025930, my user name odessa8665, So when the women called me back she said there was a producer, named Sabor for chicago IL, magazine company. That wanted Models for a swim suit shoot. Funny thing cause I told her I'd call her back cause, I didnt have the money. Sabor him self and I are really good friends, I talked to him, Sabor said he hasnt had any conection with Explore talent. So I asked explore talent to tak down my membership, explaining how their sight was slowing my computer down and eplaining to them that the email on the acount wont let me set it up. I took pictures and voice recordings on verything. I only got taken for 99.00 which is fine, they can have it. this is a problem and I know they are only audition finders, but when you know certen people and they try to say they have auditions for you and sign you up and find out certen casts that they talk about arnt on the sight then its a problem, thanks for your time. sincerely Odessa Dawn Burton aka Ault Las Vegas Nevada Author: Laporte, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Explore Talent Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
rolling hills toulouse farm We had ordered 6 dewlap toulouse goslings from this company on 4/01/2015. Through or email conversation he stated the goslings should ship in 4 to 6 weeks. We send him the payment of $469.49 for the goslings. Its well over 4 months now and he still has not sent us our goslings. McFarland Wisconsin Author: norco, California On-Line Business: rolling hills toulouse farm McFarland, Wisconsin

Jul 08 2015
DHL John Humphrey,Sales Representative/ email John.Humphrey@dhl.comPhone: Office: 800-228-3552 x18125Joseph Santinello Clain Representative /email: dhl.cargoclaims@dhl.comClaims Representative/ Phone :+1-800-273-4530Jackie/Customer Service Billing Support 01/07 / 2015 made contact via telephone Mr John Humphrey offering me open an account with DHL International, 01/15/2015 day activate the account. 03/10/15 day begins my nightmare with DHL  Houston /Arizona Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Shipping Companies: DHL Internet

Jul 06 2015
06:19 AM;; possibly also Corporate Info: Global Network Enterprises LLC | Two Ravinia Drive , Atlanta, GA 30346 , United States | +1-888-479-7222 FREE | support@arabmatchmaking Fraudulent continuation of charges despite written request to cancel paid membership and confirmation that the request had been received; ignoring requests/emails Two Ravinia Drive , Atlanta, Georgia internet Author: Anon, Other Dating Services: Internet

Jun 30 2015
Altitude Marketing selling Dish TV Bundle Packages 1-888-957-3474 Lied to me about pricing, I was charged an additional $160 and an extra $20/month from what I was quoted on a recorded line. Dish TV will not help as they claim they did not sell it to me , although I was led to believe I was dealing with Dish TV. After speaking with the President of Dish, I called the Altitude Marketing and pretty much keep getting hung up on ,nobody will help me. They will not disclose where they are located Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Cable TV: Altitude Marketing selling Dish TV Bundle Packages Internet

Jun 18 2015
Matt Morgan who works for a company called Atlantic Group Matt Morgan of Atlantic Group said, that, he, works for Atlantic Group and for the county said, that, he, needed to serve papers to me and the case # is C F 12 - FL 304 and that a warrant would be issued if, I, did not call him back and I, am positive that this person matt morgan is a con artist and that this is a scam not sure his telephone number is: 888-839-5392 not sure Author: Miami, Florida Collection Agencies: Atlantic Group Internet

Jun 17 2015
american healthcare referrals LeBron grimes, ameriplan, Office: (888)704­-3337Cell: (954)999­-6132Fax: (888)325­-751112714 Nw 19th MnrCoral Springs, FL 33071 WORK AT HOME RIP OFF WITH LEBRON GRIMES FROM CORAL SPRINGS, FL LOCATION coral springs Florida Author: Florida Home Based Business: american healthcare referrals coral springs, Florida

Jun 17 2015
Preferred Law Team Bobbi Collins, Manager American Home Loan CounselorsWendi KartchnerSenior Modification AdvisorWendi Kartchner 888-980-7487 888-334-7255 Fax Number In September 2014- entered into an agreement for services to modify my mortgage. Preferred Law took 4 payments in the amount of $974.00 (Oct 9, Nov 9, Dec 9,2014 and Jan 9, 2015. Feb. 6th received a letter telling me to continue on my file they needed addtional payments in the amount of $274.00 for the next 6 months. They should be STOPPED and COMPLAINTS WITH THE GOV. AND THE BAR ASSOCIATION and CONSUMER PROTECTION should be filed IMMEDIATELY FROM EVERYONE WHO WAS A VICTIM OF 'PREFERRED LAW Sandy Utah Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Lawyers: Preferred Law Team Sandy, Utah

Jun 10 2015

Jun 08 2015
Daniel Wolf Wolfe Kevin Douglas Christopher Danny Wild Beer Brewing @WildWolfBeer 2461 Rockfish Valley Highway Nellysford Va 434-361-0088 The Carol McAvoy Project Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Shoplifting Ebay Paypal Internet Bullying Threats Internet Cyber Stalking Shoplifting Beer Alcohol nellysford Virginia Author: Alabama Restaurants: Daniel Wolf Wolfe Kevin Christopher Wild Beer Brewing @WildWolfBeer 2461 Rockfish Valley Highway Nellysford Va 434-361-0088 The Carol McAvoy Project nellysford, Virginia

Jun 06 2015
Yellow Pages Online Services (YP) of Irving Texas 888-993-2872 YP Online Verify your local listing information below This is not a bill Irving Texas Update to yellow pages online services Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Search Engine Optimization: Yellow Pages Online Services (YP) of Irving Texas 888-993-2872 Irving, texas

May 30 2015
Best Garcinia Cambogia on TV All Natural Garcinia Cambolia E Support Return product and spoke to Marry said I would recieve my refund within two weeks. Called back a month later number did not belong to that company and they gave me a different number (888) 704-2209 called and they told my refund was being process.  Internet Nationwide
Author: Coachella, California Supplemental Health Programs: Best Garcinia Cambogia on TV Nationwide

May 04 2015
Audible 888-283-5051, Amazon, Sneaky Charges by Newark New Jersey Author: Loma Linda, California Book Stores: Audible 888-283-5051 Internet