SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING, INC SALT LAKE CITY UT 84165 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING, INC Salt Lake City UT 84165
There may be more specific results for "SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING, INC Salt Lake City UT 84165"
For more specific results for "SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING, INC Salt Lake City UT 84165"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
cyber broadcasting How cyber broadcasting Scams everyone especially the disabled Coal City Illinois Author: ottawa, Illinois Internet: Cyber Broadcasting LLC Coal City,

Aug 16 2017
INSIGHT SKIN GROUP 888 NVLLCWATKINS * SKN BTYPure Obsession False Advertising, No recurring monthly ordering Santa Ana California Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: INSIGHT SKIN GROUP 888 Santa Ana, California

Aug 16 2017
Nugenix I ordered a free trial with an agreement of 4.99 for shipping and to prevent fraud, preventing people from reordering. And now have been charged 74.99 for something I have not ordered. Salt lake Utah Author: Malabar, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Nugenix Salt lake, Utah

Aug 16 2017
The Society ,Tom, The letter states wonderful things about you that you want to believe...not enough about the company. West Valley City, Utah 84170-0629 Nationwide Author: Plympton, Massachusetts Financial Services: The Society Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Allumiere Free sample allumiere cream and serium.recieved package no reminders of trail period..called their trail starts the day order was placed,not when u receive in mail.charged me 97.41 for cream and 98.41 for serium. Salt lake city Utah Author: Decatur, Tennessee Eye Care: Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Readers Choice Service, INC.  Lakewood Colorado Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Adoption Agencies: Readers Choice Service, INC. Lakewood , Colorado

Aug 16 2017
Trupanion ‎Vetinsurance International, Inc Bait and Switch California Author: San Mateo, California Insurance Companies: Trupanion Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
POUNDEX FURNITURE; RICHARD BOYD;NANCY BOYD; RICHARD OLIVER ORDERED furniture, and deposited into wife's account, shipment arrived 2 weeks late, and items missing City Of Industry,Ca Internet Author: IrvinI, California Furniture & Furnishings: POUNDEX FURNITURE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. (Mike and Jerry) Mike Sciubba, Jerry and Tri-State Home Renovation lied and robbed us of $14000. Marlton New Jersey Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. Marlton, New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
Nature's Inn Disgusting, filthy, scarey place Big Bear City California Author: Anaheim, California Motels: Nature's Inn Big Bear City, California

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA Foreign cpuld not understand them An automated system called me and said i was approved for 15,000 dollars and to call 872-772-2434. I played along knowing they could not use my bank account. They refused to tell me what state they were working out of and the address was 108 West Bend St. They wanted me to get another bank account from a relative to use since they could not use my bank. I said no and the next person they would hear from would be my lawyer. They definitely said they were not working out of Texas if that means anythng. When I persisted in asking what state they were working out of she asked me why I needed to know and when I persisted she hung up. Would not tell me they hung up i Nationwide Author: Royse City, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Vivint Inc Professional Collection Vivint Inc reported me owing $767 to my credit bureau when my services was stopped 8/2015 with me owing only $199 and no one have any information about my acct at Vivint since they sold it Utah Nationwide (utah) Author: CHARLESTON, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Vivint Inc Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
keens portable building inc Keens Carports Deceptive sales practices will take your deposit and find away not to deliver your product, salesman lies Brooksville Florida Author: brooksville, Florida Builders & Contractors: keens portable building inc Brooksville, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc David K. Poor Customer service and down talk you like your nothing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Moose Lake Christian Craft Village Doug jennings Kimberly Jennings They refuse to pay staff overtime, Indiana
Author: Alabama Accounting: Moose Lake Christian Craft Village Internet

Aug 15 2017
West Coast Cash Buyers Stuart Fox, Madison Taylor, Kyle Rodgers Scamming real estate, non payment for wages and commisions Beavercreek and Oregon City Oregon Author: Albany, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: West Coast Cash Buyers Beavercreek, Oregon

Aug 15 2017
Central Portfolio Control Took me for $6,000.00, which now has caused financial hardship Minnetonka Minnesota WTH? Author: Ballwin, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Central Portfolio Control Minnetonka, Minnesota

Evict Help Christian Delgado Internet
Author: Kenneth City, Florida Personal Services: Evict Help Internet

Aug 15 2017
JC Services Paulo Rubilar, Furniture Life Miami, JC Quality, inc. JC Services Miami, Pablo Franco Rubilar, Carlos Ramirez Dupoy, Susana Ramirez, Devony Rubilar Ripoff Artists. Took antique, pearwood bench and disappeared. No return calls or emails. Miami Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Upholstery: JC Services Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2017
M & M Sales, Inc. Advanage Wonder Cleaner - completely illegitimate! La Habra California Author: Chico, California Door to Door Sales: M & M Sales, Inc. La Habra, California

Aug 15 2017
Zazzle.com Zazzle THIS COMPANY SHOULD AND PROBABLY WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS! Redwood City California Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle.com Redwood City, California

Aug 15 2017
CoolAir Conditioning, Inc. THREATENED ME AT MY JOB & RIPPED ME OFF OF $1500!! Fort Myers Florida Author: CAPE CORAL, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: CoolAir Conditioning, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Global Graphics and Design inc Liars, scammers, thieves. Edwards Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Global Graphics and Design inc Edwards, Illinois

Aug 15 2017
allure aesthetics inc TROY JOHNSON SCAM COMPANY CALIFORNIA / FLORIDA Internet Author: New York, New York Cult Organizations: allure aesthetics inc Internet