Your Search | sem* value plus 800 4751942 mn

May 25 2016
Otter Box Otter Box Defender series rugged protection for iPhone 6s plus False advertising Ft. Collins Colorado
Author: conway, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Otter Box Ft. Collins, Colorado

May 24 2016
Tires Plus Chanhassen Won't own up to their mistakes Chanhassen Minnesota
Author: Minnetrista, Minnesota Auto Mechanics: Tires Plus Chanhassen Chanhassen , Minnesota

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

May 23 2016
Trump Institute; Donald Trump; Wealth Building Weekend; The Trump Institute Investor's Edge Software Trump Institute- My trust in Donald Trump leaves me with $20,000.00 credit card debt and no income Boca Raton Florida Interested In Your Software Author: Wilmington, Delaware Seminar Programs: Trump Institute Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS, A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP LLC DECEPTION, FRAUD, MISLEADING PROMOTIONS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PROMISED A LOT DELIVERED NOTHING BOCA RATON FLORIDA Donald Trump Trump Institute Seminars Wealth Building Seminars Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Seminar Programs: DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP - Trump University Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
FINGER HUT FINGERHUT.COM LIED ON CREDIT REPORT ST. CLOUD MN It Could Be Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: FINGER HUT Internet

May 22 2016
Intuit Turbotax Charge you for free tax return 2 months later Rochester, MN Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Income Tax Service: Intuit Turbotax Internet

May 22 2016
Darin Carter, located in South Florida alleged to be at (((redacted))) Wellington, FL 33449, but also lives in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Darin Carter took thousands of dollars from me to build a website, SEO and to SEM. Darin Carter took the money and r SEO SEM Website builder West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising Agencies: Darin Carter West Palm Beach, Florida

May 22 2016
SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) also know as GSP ( Global Secure Processing)SDL PaymentsE-Stabilisher additional web siteshttp://www.globalsecureprocessing.com/www.sldpayments.co.zahttp://www.e-stablisher.com/ Wil Gonzales, Edgar Cruz, Grant Mc Kenzie, Wollie Wolmarans, On Line Credit card payments fraud to the value of $1million Malta Internet Author: London, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) Internet

May 21 2016
Glitek Sold defective hoverboard, sent it back for repairs and they refuse to replace it ! Scammers Out $800 Parlin New Jersey Author: BARRIE, Ontario Sporting Goods: Glitek Parlin, New Jersey

May 21 2016
Premier Cleaning Plus, Kevin Bryant, Yakisha WONT PAY THEIR STAFF!!! Southfield and Wixom, Michigan Michigan Author: Ludington, Michigan Cleaning Services: Premier Cleaning Plus Nationwide

May 20 2016
Nick Vertucci Companies, Innovative Holdings Group, NV Companies TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Nick Vertucci Dedicated to customer satisfaction.  The Nick Vertucci Companies, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program ..a program that benefits the consumer, which helps to increase consumer satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Nick Vertucci Companies commitment to customer satisfaction. Ripoff Report Verified™
Author: Tempe, Arizona Seminar Programs: Nick Vertucci Companies - Innovative Holdings Group - NV Companies TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Nick Vertucci Companies brings solutions to the challenges that come with investing in bank owned foreclosures. Overseeing entire projects every step of the way, Nick Vertucci Companies simplifies the process of succeeding in Real Estate investment. Orange, California

May 20 2016
Cash advance America They are trying to say I owe 1287 and if I don't send payment they will take me to court and they will fax/ email my work to make the strict actions to take my wages. Darlene Meyer New Ulm Mn Internet Author: houston, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Cash advance America Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 17 2016
A-1 BULLION EXCHANGE TOM & BONNIE MILLER advertises on crags list best gold and silver prices LARGO and SEMINOLE FLORIDA Florida & IN MANY STATES ON CRAIGS LIST Author: EATON, Ohio Gold & Silver Investments: A-1 BULLION EXCHANGE LARGO , Florida

May 17 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP SP Plus Corporation This company is trying to make me pay a parking fine that I never recieved. It dates 12/7/12 San Antionio Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Parking Garages: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Internet

May 15 2016
Affluence EDU Flipping Vegas Seminar Promised 50 Computers to first 50 people. Promises access to their secrets if you pay $199 for another seminar. Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Affluence EDU Internet

May 14 2016
Daymond Johns Academy DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Seminar Programs: Daymond Johns Academy Nationwide

May 14 2016
Ivory + Mason Ivory MasonIvory plus Mason Customer Service Representatives ask you to pay their personal accounts to fix poor products Los Angeles California Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Optical Products & Repair: Ivory + Mason Internet

May 14 2016
Rachel Alcyone Daniel Alcyone, Rachel Martin, Daniel Martin, Essence of Ecstacy life coach scam, personal advisor scam, not licensed or certified, guru scam, creep, user Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Seminar Programs: Rachel Alcyone Tacoma, Washington

May 13 2016
legacy education alliance Rich Dad EducationBrick buy BrickThe Independent WomanWoman in WealthElite Busniess StarRich Dad Education StockRobbie Fowler Property Academy™Trade Up Investor Education™Making Money from Property with Martin Roberts Scamming.. Bait and Switch. No Ethics or professionalism Cape Coral Florida Author: Greencastle, Pennsylvania Seminar Programs: legacy education alliance Cape Coral, Florida

May 13 2016
University Behavioral Center of Orlando The center is a fraud. Doctors and facility working together to hold you child without permission and charge you about 800 dollars a day. orlando Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Mental Health: University Behavioral Center of Orlando orlando, Florida

May 12 2016
Semrad Law Firm Representing Speedy Cash Internet Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Semrad Law Firm Internet

May 12 2016
Affluence Edu Come on Bait Promises of Big Money Miami Florida Nothing given in seminar literature Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Affluence Edu FL