Your Search | sem* value plus 800 4751942 mn

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Dec 08 2016
Petland Petland South Semoran Selling sick puppies Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Petland Orlando, Florida

3, Report #1320002

Dec 07 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Government Tax Lien Network id dedicated to student satisfaction and have implemented quality control procedures to insure that they are 100% satisfied.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Government Tax Lien Network pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with OnRevenue.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: San Francisco, California Seminar Programs: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides tools, techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities. Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format. Riverton, Utah

Dec 07 2016
Precious eys plus Precious eyes p Author: Belfair , Washington Adult Care Facilities: Precious eys plus Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 06 2016
Value city furniture VCF I searched queen beds with mattress it showed 616 results under queen bed with mattres i scrolled down found one i wanted to purchase and read the description. No where in the description does it say that mattress is not included so i ordered it paid for it and went and picked it up. It does not come with mattress Columbus Ohio
Author: Kingston, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Value city furniture Columbus, Ohio

Dec 06 2016
LASH SERUM PLUS SCAM BEWARE FREE TRIAL IS A JOKE Internet
Author: Corona , California Eye Care: LASH SERUM PLUS Internet

Dec 05 2016
T.MOBILE A.K.A.Martin. Employee number# 1192689.Fountain Valley. 18515 Brookhurst Fountain Valley CA 92708-6707. WAM,BAM,SLAM,SCAM,BAIT AN SWITCH,GALAXY EIGHT HUNDRED PLUS RAISE MO PAYMENT NO SERVICE .NO REFUND. Fountain Valley California Author: West Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T.MOBILE Fountain Valley, California

Dec 05 2016
Balsam Hill admitted defective $800 Christmas tree but refused to send new tree Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Balsam Hill Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
VALUPASS VALUE BEST SCAM GEORGIA Nationwide Author: Lithonia, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: VALUPASS Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Medlife Plus Want cancel membership for yrs. you can't get hold of them and they still taking money from my account Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Medlife Plus Internet

Dec 01 2016
Penguin Insulation Better to avoid their rebate program. Value of their work not worth rebate YOU are entitled to. Clearfield Utah Author: Santa Clara, Utah Door to Door Sales: Penguin Insulation Clearfield , Utah

Nov 29 2016
The Variety Shop purchased a clock on line-total plus shipping was about 65.00-haven't received it or no word from them but they got their money on the 14th oov Internet Author: Okeechobee, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 28 2016
SPN NetGuard SPN NetGuard tool bar SPN - Netguard- David Roche - Michael Andreyev David Roche, Michael Andreyev, SPN, Netguard 16787 Beach Boulevard #659Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Phone Number: (800) 891-5513 Fax Number: (949) 485 scam, SEO, search engine, tool bar, search engine optimization huntington Internet Author: Michigan Search Engine Optimization: SPN NetGuard Internet

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Lash Serum Plus and Lash Renew.corcrm Charging credit card within the trial period Scottsdale Arizona Author: Port Washington, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 28 2016
Pointsett Auction Stacy Failed to return phone calls and emails for weeks on end. Failed to sell item for fair market value, fairly certain the item sold at much higher then they said. UNTRUSTABLE STATY AWAY,,, Travelers Rest South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pointsett Auction

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Value City Furniture Acceptance Now Scams and poor customer service Woodbridge Virginia Customer Service Author: Woodbridge , Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Value City Furniture Woodbridge , Virginia

Nov 25 2016
ADIDynaweb,com (dynaweb,com) Contracted to make website - received $800++ - never completed or delivered work - disappeared Chandigarh, India Internet Author: Cuautla Morelos, Other Websites: ADIDynaweb,com Internet

Nov 25 2016
Liberty Life Insurance Cash Value Ripoff Greenville South Carolina Author: McDowell, Kentucky Insurance Companies: Liberty Life Insurance Greenville, South Carolina