Your Search | sfl nutrition, llc with total cleanse supplement

May 30 2016
Silver State Carpet Cleaning United Carpet Complete scam, they do the bait and switch when they get to your house and say they won't clean anything unless you pay the $200.00 after quoting $79.00 on the phone. I looked them up with the Secretary of State and none of the name they give out are even filed to legally do business in Nevada or Las Vegas. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Silver State Carpet Cleaning

Heartpup Do NOT waste your time or money with Heartpup Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Heartpup Nationwide

May 30 2016
Ibotta Ripped out of my earnings with no valid reason Denver Colorado Author: Oak Park, Illinois On-Line Stores: Ibotta Denver, Colorado

May 30 2016
REWARD ZONE USA Promised A PS4 reward after subscription with their sponsored Internet
Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Internet Fraud: REWARD ZONE USA Internet

May 30 2016
everest college went to everest college to get a better job with higher pay in a professional business fort worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: everest college fort worth , Texas

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 30 2016
Laura from Air BnB in Tijuana Air BnB - beautiful seaside vacation studio in Tijauna Mexico DANGER!!!Total Rip Off Significantly Misleading- Canceled weeks in Advance - NO REFUNDS Paseo Playas de Tijuana, Tijuana, Baja California Internet
Author: Dallas , Texas Lodging: Laura from Air BnB in Tijuana Internet

May 29 2016
Itworks leaders Ok so im a former diamond leader with itworks global. This company itself is good but the leaders in it are crooks. Ive had so many ppl tell me about them till i found out myself. The leaders down talk u they make u feel like your nothing. nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Alternative Health: Itworks leaders nationwide

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
Kreps Law Firm, LLC DO NOT work for this firm!!! Birmingham Alabama Author: Skowhegan, Maine Lawyers: Kreps Law Firm, LLC Birmingham, Alabama

May 29 2016
Justin Nathan Justin von Bayou Nathan, Nolimit Rottweilers, Louisiana Rottweilers,Nathan Dersa (associated phone number), Also Mike (or Michael) Goolsby of Haus Vom Goolsby Rottweilers I paid this breeder in Louisiana, to recieve a show quality 12 week old female rottweiler puppy, Instead i recieved an 8 month old female with severe leg and socialization issues from a whole other breeder in Mississippi. New Iberia Louisiana
Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Justin Nathan New Iberia, Louisiana

May 29 2016
salsa Fiesta Company is more bogus than there food salsa Fiesta company is more bogus than there food company treats there employees bad they have fired over 15 individuals with in the first month just to univoid paying unemployment they recycle employees every 3 months and hire illegals cuz it's cheaper pay kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Restaurants: salsa Fiesta Miami, Florida

May 29 2016
Bookvip.com Gino, moneth(from what I was told) are two of several people I spoke with. Broken promise, false advertising, contradicting Internet based Internet Author: Hartselle, Alabama Resorts: Bookvip.com Internet

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
DO NOT WORK FOR Salsa Fiesta - Ileana Cordon-Garces, Cesar Olivo, Samuel Perez Benatar Misleading and dishonest company with zero care for employees Miami Florida pice of s* company Author: Miami , Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Salsa Fiesta Nationwide

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet
oops, 44333 is an ohio zip code, it still isn't one i've lived at, nor did it even have an address on it and yes u do know how to forward stuff, paypal confirmed with your insurance that u can Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 28 2016
Family Care Plus LLC FCP Home Care BEWARE OF FAMILY CARE PLUS stratford Nationwide Author: stratford , Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus LLC Nationwide

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 28 2016
All State Van Lines Relocation Relo Van Lines This is the worst, most unprofessional organization that I have ever worked with! Margate Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Margate, Florida

May 28 2016
Monte Stettin Homo Erectus LLC ruthless deceptive lying cheating,scamming scumbag builder! Beverly Hills california Author: pheonix, Arizona Con Artists: Monte Stettin Homo Erectus LLC Beverly Hills,

24, Report #1001904

May 28 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with.*UPDATE: Boca Beauty Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Florida Requirements to Teach in Cosmetology Schools Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Trade Schools: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida

May 28 2016
Focus Nutra IQ Supplement Total Scam Internet Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Drugstores: Focus Nutra Internet