Your Search | shape express wave 3 communication sedona fitness

Aug 31 2016
Steve Borgia Senior Bath and Home We bought a Easy Climber Chair Lift, del. on 5/25/16. It has broken down 4 times in 3 mos! Poor quality, we want a refund! Co. located in Pa. Repairmen come from Maine!! Scranton Pennsylvania Author: North. Dartmouth, Massachusetts Liars: Steve Borgia

Aug 31 2016
All State Van Lines Relocations/Aldo Disorbo Poor customer service, communication, and delays. Lacking empathy, compassion, and professionalism Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocations Internet

Aug 31 2016
Tress Obsession I saw this company advertising some hair online. The deal proposed was for virgin Brazilian body wave buy two bundles and get one free. I purchased two bundles and I also purchased one silk closure. The total cost was $300. I received the three bundles approximately three weeks ago but did not receive the closure. I have sent several emails and calls have gone unanswered. The cost of the silk closure is $130 . I would like them to refund my money for the goods I did not receive and I would like to see this company put out of business they just can't deceive people like this. Internet Author: Valley stream , New York Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 31 2016
Holiday inn Express Vicksburg Kelley Branch General Manager Don't stay here they will rob you blind Vicksburg Mississippi Author: west monroe, Louisiana Hotel: Holiday inn Express Vicksburg Vicksburg, Mississippi

Aug 30 2016
Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages(FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601)Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing This company added hidden fees taking in extra money whenever they seen fit charging me over. 2000 dollars for a renewal fee just because they knew I had no other options ! Then when I went to pay out the load they tacked on 3 months Intrest plus an additional 690 dollars in hidden fees that they just add to the bill . It was a very horrible experience don't deal with this company !!! BEWARE Toronto Ontario Author: Lloydminster , Alberta Brokerage Companies: Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Toronto ,

Aug 30 2016
Ctu Fraudulent loan on my name; 3 loans and I never applied nor received a check Internet Author: Massachusetts Employees: Ctu Internet

Aug 30 2016
Zappone Auto Dealership Swindling $2300 3 months after signed lease agreement Clifton Park New York Author: Defreestville, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Zappone Auto Dealership

Aug 30 2016
Ace Cash Services Ace Cash Express I've received multiple threatening emails from this company for debts that are not real Nationwide Author: Apple Valley, California Cash Services: Ace Cash Services Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearing House Home Values and Gifts Paid 4 times for a $300.00 Gift Card got the card after a year but prices are 3 times the actual cost of items and need a code to get into the ads to look at merchandise,but items are sold on Sweepstakesclearinghouse for 1/3 the cost..No refunds on the 4 payments I sent them.. Dallas Texas Author: Yucaipa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas

Aug 30 2016
Monex / MoneyGroup monex scam, monex scammers, money express scam, monex group scam, monex group, monex, money express Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Monex Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Thrifty Propane Refused to deliver propane and tank after I purchased a pre buy 3 months prior. Medina Nationwide Author: Granville, Ohio Utility Companies: Thrifty Propane Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Big Tex trailers Big Tex trailers does not stando behind there warranty. The workmanship is sub par. I have had the 40' spread axel goose neck 22gn. I have had nothing but problems. I m a transporter. I have tried for 3 months to get it in any where.  Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trailers: Big Tex trailers Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
3910 Delor Street Owned by US Bank 3 Year Lease in Place Not Up Until May 2018 Saint Louis Missouri UPDATE: Dear Investors Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Real Estate Services: 3910 Delor Street Owned by US Bank Saint Louis, Missouri

Aug 28 2016
24 Hour Fitness 24 Hour Fitness Does Not Support Olympic Athletes And Is Unethical Nationwide Author: California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 27 2016
savemymoney.us Magento bought 2015 Miken triad 3 xtreme maxload USSSA Slowpitch Softball bat STR3MU for US$124.00 Internet Author: Upper Hutt, Other Sporting Goods: savemymoney.us Internet

Aug 27 2016
Calverts Express auto service &tire Took advantage of situation,time of day, and desperate need of help. Kansas Kansas Author: Kansas, Kansas Auto Mechanics: Calverts Express auto service &tire Kansas, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Future Fitness refusing to accept cancellation of my no-commitment contract Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Health Spas: Future Fitness Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
Blast Fitness Took Money They Shouldnt Have Sherwood Arkansas Author: justice, Illinois Health Clubs & Gyms: Blast Fitness Sherwood , Arkansas

Aug 25 2016
CLOCKWAY GIFT THEORY Failure to Delivery Merchandise - 3 months and counting Thousand Oaks Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: CLOCKWAY Internet

Aug 25 2016
SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh anybody that will the phone sold me a dog,bite marks on head and face, right eye,drank water for 3 days just to pee,teeth broken. Cincinnati Ohio
Author: MT Washington, Ohio Animal Services: SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
LegalShield Pre-Paid Legal Continue to charge fees from a closed American Express account Ada Oklahoma Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: LegalShield Ada, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Kimberly Orange Lay deposit not refunded, blocked from further communication, no puppy Lebanon Kentucky Author: Enola, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Kimberly Orange Lay Lebanon, Kentucky

Detailing.com Paid for 3 days shipping didn't recieved it Irvine California
Author: JUNCTION CITY, Kansas Auto Service Stations: Detailing.com Irvine, California

Aug 24 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Kinetix Health Club members are joining a fitness family.  Kinetix Health Club can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  Kinetix Health Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia