SHAPE EXPRESS WAVE 3 COMMUNICATION SEDONA FITNESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: SHAPE EXPRESS WAVE 3 COMMUNICATION SEDONA FITNESS
There may be more specific results for "SHAPE EXPRESS WAVE 3 COMMUNICATION SEDONA FITNESS"
For more specific results for "SHAPE EXPRESS WAVE 3 COMMUNICATION SEDONA FITNESS"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
GLOSS MOTIVE 888-978-7329 FREE SAMPLE COST ME 3 X $69.99 SCAM LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: ukiah, California Sales People: GLOSS MOTIVE Internet

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 18 2017
Express VPN LLC Company placed a fraud charge using my wifes bank card to charge $99.95 . Newark De. or Beverly Hills CA Nationwide UNK
Author: Columbia, New Jersey Software: Express VPNLLC Nationwide

May 18 2017
Express Home Service, LLC Express Flooring Will not honor Lifetime Installation Warranty Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Carpet & Tile Installers: Express Home Service, LLC Tucson, Arizona

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
Ace Cash Express, Cashnet USA, Cash America, 500 Cash Advance Collection scam using same customer ID and Case# for multiple email recipients Internet
Author: Oregon City , Oregon Cash Services: Ace Cash Express Internet

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
24 Hour Fitness STEALS from CANCELLED accounts. REFUSES to refund more than 2 months of stolen money. Portland, Or Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

May 17 2017
John Kealoha Garcia @ Brain Eye Creative LLC NO INTEGRITY, Ripoff, Scam, Overpromises, Overcharges, No Refund, Incomplete/Unfinished Deliverables, Ignores Communication Efforts, Crooked, Unprofessional, Poor Business Etiquette, Late, No Punctuality Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Media: Brain Eye Creative LLC Honolulu, Hawaii

May 17 2017
Dollar Tee Club Ordered 3 shirts in June 2016, every time I contact them, state they're backlogged & will send ASAP, never got items, they stole my money! They don't repond to my emails anymore. unk Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

May 17 2017
My Florida Specialty Plate Money out the window. Ordered plate 3 months ago and still haven't received it. Miami Florida Author: Merritt Island, Florida Motor Vehicle: My Florida Specialty Plate Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
itechdeals.com itechdeals Bought new jawbone fitness tracker, received dead on arrival, did not issue credit or replacement LAKEWOOD, New Jersey 08701 Internet Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: itechdeals.com Internet

May 16 2017
Erick Brent Erick Brent Tsunami wave LLC, www.secret72hourcreditboost.com SCAMM ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ERICK BRENT ANY F YOU MONEY. I GAVE HIM $4000 FOR A CPN ON MARCH, 15, 2017.I TEXT HIM AND ASKED HIM FOR A REFUND LIKE HE PROMISED AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD AND THATS WHEN HE BLOCKED MY NUMBER AND I COULD NO LONGER REACH HIM ON THE PHONE. California
Author: Pompano beach, Florida Credit Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 16 2017
Hills Wholesale Gaming No Communication Greensburg PA Author: , California On-Line Stores: Hills Wholesale Gaming Internet

May 16 2017
American Express Bluebird Card ,only available at Walmart stores, AmEx closed my prepaid account WITHOUT investigation of account theft! Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

May 16 2017
SA FISHING COMPANY SACOMPANY No Tracking Number, no Customer service, no communication Boca Raton Florida Author: Pretoria, Other Clothing Stores: SA FISHING COMPANY Internet

May 16 2017
direct express Us direct express Fraudulently handled chargebacks On line only Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: direct express Internet

May 16 2017
ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER ,dentalmedicalsupplier.com/Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER, Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 Indonesia, , +62-822-9730-9606 They advertised products for sales in their website, I contacted them via email, and bought an RIGHTON RETINOMAX 3 AUTOREFRACTOR KERATOMETER from them for $3800, along the process they always contacted me to tell me that the Retinomax is ready to ship, once I sent them the money via Bank transfer , they never send me the item, Please do not do business with them, stay away from them, they are thieves... Jakarta Nationwide
Author: DUBAI, Medical Supplies: ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER Nationwide

May 15 2017
3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Look Out they charge you for 1st day...even if you cancel 3 days before you go. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Kingman, Arizona Hotel: 3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Scottsdale, Arizona

May 15 2017
Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center Albert Mendoza, Susan Martin with The Document Service Center Document Service Center-Loan Modification Co. Albert Mendoza 302-722-8197 & Susan Martin-302-416-5988 BEWARE!! The DocumentServiceCenter Are Claiming that they are a LOAN MODIFICATION CO. In FA Complete scam stating they will represent you refinancing / modifying your home mortgage using a government program, stole 3 months mortgage from me and then put another month stating I owed them on my credit. False mortgage assistance and did not get my loan changed, modified or refinanced. 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga, California

May 15 2017
Headlight depot Headlights Headlight was defective and emailed and called within two days of receipt they tell me it needs 3 pictures I sent then they tell me that they have to send to warranty dept not good Internet Pennsylvania
Author: Owings, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Headlight depot Internet

May 15 2017
Paramount Property Professionals ripped me off for $1997.50 saying they were going to rent my 3 weeks at LaCabana for $1800/week Internet Author: West Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: Paramount Property Professionals Internet

May 15 2017
Seamon, Garson,LLC. Seamon & Associates, Seamon & Johnson, LLC. SEAMON ATTORNEY FILES FRIVOLOUS PERSONAL INJURY CASE TO CLAIM 1/3 SETTLEMENT ON PERSONAL INJURY CASE. Cleveland Ohio Author: Akron, New York Lawyers: Seamon, Garson,LLC. Cleveland, Ohio