SHAPE EXPRESS WAVE 3 COMMUNICATION SEDONA FITNESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: SHAPE EXPRESS WAVE 3 COMMUNICATION SEDONA FITNESS
There may be more reports for "SHAPE EXPRESS WAVE 3 COMMUNICATION SEDONA FITNESS"
For more results perform a general search for "SHAPE EXPRESS WAVE 3 COMMUNICATION SEDONA FITNESS"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
Magneticphonecable I order 2 magnetic cables in Feb. And i still haven't received them, i emailed. 3 times with no result i call the DHL Company that supposed. to be delivered them. through regular. USP. Service. And DHL told me that last trace they had. was March. 10l(k Internet Author: kenner, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Magneticphonecable Internet

Mar 27 2017
Jewelryudesign.com Absolutely no communication and lied about delivery and mailing issues Fresh Meadows N.Y. New York Author: Forest City, North Carolina Liars: Jewelry u design Fresh Meadows N.Y., New York

Mar 26 2017
fresh and clean alterations( dry clean altherations the company has moved, when i went to get my husbands 3 piece suit there was a sign on the building, no forwarding address, phone disconnected dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Dry Cleaners: fresh and clean alterations( dallas, Texas

Mar 24 2017
MyCom Australia Absolute harasment sometimes 3 times a day Internet Author: Noosaville, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: MyCom Australia Internet

Mar 23 2017
Belinda Willimson Belinda Mendoza Williamson Didn't pay, we sent to collections, she paid and maligning us 3 years later online Anaheim Hills California
Sue!!! Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Belinda Willimson Anaheim Hills, California

Mar 21 2017
Parisian Skin Glow Signed up for $4.99 sample/charged $11.99 on 3/6. Received no additional prods but my acct was changed $89.92 on 3/18 and 84.95 on 3/20.. called # on shipping list from sample and it was no good.  Author: Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Skin Glow Internet

Mar 21 2017
American Express Bank, FSB Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC American Express engages in predatory lending and hires Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC to garnish pensions against Federa Law New York, New York, Louisville, Kentucky Internet American Express Relies on the Gullibility of People Author: Michigan City, Indiana Collection Agency's: American Express Bank, FSB Internet

Mar 20 2017
5/3 Bank Faulty Website IL Author: Illinois Car Financing: 5/3 Bank

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
ShimmerShine alldayincorporated I ordered a pair of mother/daughter dresses on October 4, 2016. I have yet to receive them. I have been in communication with Shaquille. On Jan. 11 he claimed he recently took over the company and would take care of the order. Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Clothing Stores: ShimmerShine Internet

Mar 18 2017
ACE Cash Express Ace Incorporation ACS Last Chance to Settle Case Internet ACE Cash Express Author: San Diego, California Loans: ACE Cash Express Internet

Mar 18 2017
UNITED TRANSACTIONS UNITED TRANZAMERICA Threatened to have my mom arrested and put in jail. Mob tactics, 600$ in two hours and the rest in 3 days. Mom called BS. Also called back and again threatened mom with jail and taking her car. Mom called BS again told them exortio I think the bees are up to something miramar Florida Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Repair Service: UNITED TRANSACTIONS miramar , Florida

Mar 18 2017
99santa.com failed to deliver order in 3 months Internet Author: Florissant, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: 99santa.com Internet

Incognito Express Kevin Fox STAY FAR AWAY - SCAMMERS!!! Copperas Cove  Texas
Author: Tenafly, New Jersey Trucking Companies: Incognito Express Copperas Cove , Texas

Mar 16 2017
Zarin Medical, LLC Zarin Medical Piqo4Naturalase QS 2JFocus Medical LaserJeff NightLee Pannell Claiming complete all color tattoo removal + promised approved deal/financed, deceptive and very misleading, dragged me thru 3+ weeks of torment Knoxville Tennessee
invoice for piqo4 Author: clifton, Colorado US Postal Service: Zarin Medical, LLC Knoxville , Tennessee

Mar 16 2017
Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express I contracted with Isaac Walden for lead generation on the internet. He insisted on me sending him a check instead of a credit card. I questioned that method but sent the check anyway.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sandy, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 16 2017
Marineland We spent $11000 in 3 weeks to repair a bout that they had for over a month and it is still not repaired Waco Texas Author: Corsicana, Texas Boat Dealers: Marineland Waco, Texas

Mar 16 2017
Merrick Products Ordered Donald Coins in January. Received email 2/18/17 coins were sent. Not received 3/16/17 Internet Author: Green Castle, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Merrick Products Internet

19, Report #1361931

Mar 15 2017
Dr. Alex Buznikov, DDS Alex Buznikov, DDS I had 3 bridges done by him. Had all 3 redone. Work really shabby Lancaster California Author: Palmdale, California Dental Services: Dr. Alex Buznikov, DDS Lancaster, California

Mar 15 2017
Treatsie llc Bought a subscription ,3month, in December. It is no mid March and I haven't seen a thing. We've recieved sorry for the delay twice. I have left 3 emails. Only recieved one automatic answer. I've called every number I could fined and never any answer or return call Little rock Internet Author: Palmdale, California Mail Order Services: Treatsie llc Internet

Mar 14 2017
Shark Tank Asia David Alan Stabile David Contastino Kathy constastino Hong Kong International franchising DEC 1-3 2016 thailand Internet Author: Fairfield, New Jersey Patent & Trademark Services: Shark Tank Asia Internet

Mar 14 2017
American Express Bluebird Holding my money hostage! Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Banks: American Express Internet

Mar 14 2017
Emporium I was told by them tom refuse item at door because i cancelled the order so i did & they keep biling me for product i did not get. i have called 3 times & they wont take care of the problem San Diego California Response from Emporium Author: irvington, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Emporium San Diego, California

Mar 14 2017
Grassroots Marketing Express, Grass Roots Marketing, Isaac Walden Over Promised and Never delivered Jacksonville Florida
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: Grassroots Marketing Express Jacksonville, Florida