SINGER BRASS LOGISTICS, SINGER LAZER STORM, WIND STORM, IGIA.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: SINGER BRASS LOGISTICS, SINGER LAZER STORM, WIND STORM, IGIA.COM
There may be more specific results for "SINGER BRASS LOGISTICS, SINGER LAZER STORM, WIND STORM, IGIA.COM"
For more specific results for "SINGER BRASS LOGISTICS, SINGER LAZER STORM, WIND STORM, IGIA.COM"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Elite Auto Logistics David Jonathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton elite auto logistics Scammed, Lied about location, Never delivered car, left vehicle on the side of the road in another state, and did not refund deposit Happy Valley Oregon Author: Seattle , Washington Auto Transporters: Elite Auto Logistics Happy Valley , Oregon

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 19 2017
elite auto logistics Elite Auto Logistics David Johnathon Powell David Johnathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton truck damaged in transport happy valley Oregon Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Transporters: elite auto logistics happy valley, Oregon

Aug 14 2017
Elite Auto Logistics David Johnathon PowellDavid Johnathan PowellKayla Brooke Whitton Scam, paid deposit to ship car from Phoenix, transport never happened! Happy Valley Utah Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Transporters: Elite Auto Logistics Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secrets I was SCAMMED Internet Author: Wind Lake, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secrets Internet

Aug 13 2017
Ruth Wind, MD Mid-Carolina OB Gyn, Women's Health Alliance Careless, reckless, irresponsible, uncaring, unprofessional Raleigh North Carolina Author: North Carolina Physicians: Ruth Wind, MD Raleigh, North Carolina

Aug 12 2017
SVEIN TORE STORM MOE SVEIN, SVEIN TORE Internet
This is already settled. Author: San Carlos City, Legal Services: Lawyers: SVEIN TORE STORM MOE Internet

Aug 12 2017
V2 Logistics Road Runner Transport They Lost Our Car Bethpage New York Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Shipping Companies: V2 Logistics Bethpage, New York

Aug 09 2017
Dixon Worldwide Logistics After the dispatch, they said the price was final. It wasn't. They charged $150 more Miami Florida Author: prospect heights, Illinois Auto Shipping Companies: Dixon Worldwide Logistics Miami, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Timeline Logistics- owner Emilio Castillo has not paid my final weeks earnings to me. at present over 3 months past due. houston Texas Author: euless, Texas Courier Services: Timeline Logistics- owner Emilio Castillo houston, Texas

Aug 06 2017
R & H Logistics Keller TX Fashon ReedRoslin.Crim RIP OFF THEY WONT PAY YOU FOR WORK YOU'VE DONE Keller Texas Author: Springer, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: R & H Logistics Keller TX Keller , Texas

Aug 05 2017
Zenith Logistics Ridiculousness Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Employers: Zenith Logistics Louisville, Kentucky

13, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
Transworld logistics LLC Stay away Drivers. Dallas Georgia
Author: Lithia Springs , Georgia Local Transportation: Transworld logistics LLC Dallas, Georgia

Aug 03 2017
Auction storm Overpricing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Antiques & Second-hand: Auction storm Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 02 2017
Platinum Logistics Team Dubious paycheck deductions and over reaching security deposits bensenville Illinois
Author: El Paso, Texas Trucking Companies: Platinum Logistics Team bensenville, Illinois

17, Report #1202315

Jul 31 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Alumni are part of Windsor University School of Medicine’s present and future. It is important to maintain that connection, no matter where life takes us. By maintaining connections, taking advantage of opportunities to learn, and by keeping our memories close to our hearts, alumni are the most important asset of the university. Many graduates of Windsor University are either successful practicing physicians or are currently in residency in various specialties and at various reputable teaching hospitals across the United States and Canada.*UPDATE: Windsor University School of Medicine pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Windsor University School of Medicine recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Why didn't I listen to the bad reviews? Author: Frigate Bay, New York Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor continues to stand out due to its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education and academic support.

Jul 28 2017
Turco Construction Storm Chaser, Liars, Dishonest, Zero Integrity, Poor Workmanship Stillwater Minnesota Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Roofing Companies: Turco Construction Minnestoa

Jul 25 2017
Dixon Worldwide Logistics Colin DixonJoseph Dixon Dixon will scam the hell out of you and you will not believe how - READ THIS Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Dixon Worldwide Logistics Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
C & E Wurzer Storm Chaser - No Customer Support Janesville Wisconsin Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Roofing Companies: C & E Wurzer Janesville, Wisconsin

Jul 23 2017
Storm Shield Roofing & Restoration Door to door storm chasing roofing scam Noble Oklahoma Author: Bethel Acres, Oklahoma Roofing Companies: Storm Shield Roofing & Restoration Noble, Oklahoma

Jul 22 2017
First Class Bullets and Brass I ordered and was chargeed for 45acp Brass Small Primer 1200ct Bulk Sandwich Illinois Finally received my order Author: Hatfield, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: First Class Bullets and Brass Sandwich, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
One Main Financial Loan Approval Scam Nationwide You misunderstand Author: St Clair Shores, Michigan Accounting: One Main Financial Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Asked me to pay tax fees in order to receive my check Internet Their general information Author: Leesburg, Florida Cash Services: Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Internet