Your Search | slm financial a sallie mae company, ameritrain

Dec 10 2016
7cups 7 cups of tea They ask customers who visit their site to go for a free therapy trial. They take card details during registration telling it is only for safety purpose and we won't be charged. But at the end of 3 days trial, they deduct money without our knowledge. In fact, I didn't even get a 3 day trial because my therapist didn't even respond to me in that span. And I was charged $150. They claim they are transparent about it. But if that were the case there wouldn't be so many complaints on their forum. To which they never bother to act on, Internet Author: Hyderabad, Alabama Mental Health: 7cups Internet

Dec 10 2016
an associates Florence scovel Dec 1 st over nite express today dec 11 2016 ,no parcel. paid in full ,can't contact company, Phone not working, no web address Nationwide Author: susquehanna, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: an associates Florence scovel Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
West One International Fraudulent Company http://www.westoneinternational.com Adam Cohen, Hiren Naik, Stanley Chesed, Kyle Fernando, Kathryn Downen, Aaron San Juan West One International Fraudulent Company Los Angeles California Author: California Mortgage Brokers: West One International Fraudulent Company http://www.westoneinternational.com Los Angeles, California

Dec 10 2016
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc Unfair , Liars, Locked me out of my online acct., denied receiving documents for modification even with a receipt they where sent. Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Columbus, Georgia Loan Modification: Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc nationwide

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe This company does not appear to exist. I purchased a dog piggy bank on line and never got it. Internet Author: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
Wanggang china Lang Hang Dong They sent me a fake shirt it was a fake print.. China Internet Author: Montpelier, Virginia Abusive Parents: Wanggang china Internet

Dec 10 2016
Value Toy Venture aka Grey Clooney aka Secides.com this is a scammer using fake shipping companies. Will ask more money via western union. UK, Nebraska, Alabama Internet Author: Mission Hills, California Electronic Manufacturers: Value Toy Venture Internet

Dec 10 2016
Full Sail University Committed Financial Aid Fraud, Program Fraud, and Fraud per SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress). Absolute POOR Quality of Education Winter Park Florida
Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Full Sail University Winter Park, Minnesota

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 10 2016
westlake financial repossesion with out notification vehicle payments made for 56 months repoed wit 3 payments remaining puyalluip wa puyallup wa Author: Puyallup, Washington Motor Vehicle: westlake financial Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia Advertised product that didn't work plus free sample was shipping only $4.95 said nothing about anything but that being charged to my credit card yet charged $78.95 on my credit card without my permission. Personally think it is a rip off and i'm not the only one that thinks that. I will give them and this product plenty of bad publicity trust me on that. That price is ridiculious and people can't afford to pay that kind of money for 30 pills. RIP OFF. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Paragould, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Optimal Health Internet

Dec 10 2016
Old Republic Home Protection DO NOT PAY A PENNY TO THESE SCAM ARTISTS! POOL CONTRACTS EXCLUDE ALL ITEMS THAT COST ANYTHING TO FIX. San Ramon California
Author: Avondale, Arizona Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection San Ramon, California

Dec 10 2016
Jennifer Borcherding Attorney Jennifer BorcherdingAttorney, Jennifer Graves Borcherding, Sievers & Associates Lies, colludes with opposing counsel, is paid thousands and never shows any concern for the child. Only for her money working as a Gaurdian Ad Litem St. Louis MO Missouri Author: Washington, Missouri Lawyers: Jennifer Borcherding Attorney St. Louis MO, Missouri

Dec 10 2016
papershelm.com Paid For an essay that I did not received Internet Not a school paper Author: Dallas, Georgia Internet Fraud: papershelm.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php You must type in the whole address that I have copied and pasted above. When you get there it says it's name is Trustedonlinepharm. I have sent them money in bitcoins and they have had it for over 5 days. They claim one week shipping and 1 day email veri They advertise a flat rate of $17.90 shipping, and approximately 5-7 business days shipping time. They also state that they will email you a confirmation and order tracking number as soon as your bitcoin clears! I have sent multiple emails because my order has been paid for, for well over 4 days now with no communication!!! Internet Author: somewhere, Missouri Drug Stores: http://www.lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php Internet

Dec 10 2016
Dean J Rogan Dean JamesChh Contracting, Dean Rogan, DJ Rogan We gave Dean Rogan Jr the owner a $8073.75 deposit in December 2013. No refund, no work performed. Seeked legal help Barneget New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Dean J Rogan Internet

Dec 10 2016
Gulf Coast Residential Services Inc. Hiram Brown Hiram Brown Roofing Company 2001 Commerce, Houston Texas Texas
Author: Los Angeles , California Builders & Contractors: Gulf Coast Residential Services Inc. Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
REPAIR SKIN PLUS Coffee slim ProRenewAllure Dr Oz Not clear on calling within a certain time to cancel, charging your card with no notice. Internet Author: Omro, Wisconsin Eye Care: REPAIR SKIN PLUS Internet

Dec 10 2016
Mediagemm.com Tajeing money from my account and I'm not a member Internet Author: Crystal river, Florida Art Galleries: Mediagemm.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
Choice Home Warranty I called in a claim. Choice home warranty gave me a claim number and contact information of the technician. The technician was notified. The technician came and call choice home warranty with the problem. The part had to be ordered. Once the part came in the technician came back to my home to replace the part. The problem was not fixed. Continued to have the same problem with my heater.  Edison New Jersey Author: Greenville, Mississippi Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty

Dec 10 2016
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Experts Don't use this company north miami Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Small Business Services: The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Experts north miami, Florida

Dec 10 2016
Texas Family Fitness Impact Fitness A Scam of a place Coppell Texas Misinformed.... Author: Irving, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Texas Family Fitness Coppell,

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Spirit Airlines website Booked a reservation through there website for airfare and car and when we arrived at the airport they wanted to charge me more than I already paid for the reservation and I'm not talking about the deposit that is held . I called to tell them and they tol Internet Author: Woodbridge , New Jersey Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines website Internet

Dec 10 2016
Unstoppable doggie banks Ordered in Black Friday, I order 4, they company took out 86.00 out of my account and haven't received order, can-nor reach company Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Unstoppable doggie banks Internet