Your Search | smc, e merchant club, e commerce web consultants, emi we consultants, etc
There may be more reports for "smc, e merchant club, e commerce web consultants, emi we consultants, etc"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "smc, e merchant club, e commerce web consultants, emi we consultants, etc"

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
Commerce Rocket was going good for 1 yr to almost the date then my website went down and called 10 times for 1 month and sent emails and nothing the phone said leave your name and we will get back to you and nothing the email would give you a tickett number and said we will get back to you within 24 hours and nothing.  Utah I Think Author: North Bend, Washington Internet Fraud: Commerce Rocket Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Stanley Warranty LLC Stanley Safe Club Failure to respond on warranty claim Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto Warranty: Stanley Warranty LLC Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Oct 08 2015
Flower delivery express Rip off flowers I ordered never delivered Commerce Michigan Author: Rancho Cordova, California Courier Services: Flower delivery express Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Best price caskets michigan casket etc., discount caskets, low priced caskets, caskets online no city internet company Internet Author: walled lake, Michigan Funeral Services: Best price caskets Internet

Oct 07 2015
05:51 PM Network Solutions Denied services, faulty billing, incompetent staff, rude representatives, no resolution after 19 calls Internet Service / Billing Issues Author: Highland Lakes, New Jersey Web Hosting: Internet

Oct 07 2015
All Coin Laundry Sebco laundry systems Dina carrasquillo Beware -they sell defective coin op laundry equiptment Raritan New Jersey We worked it out- All good with Sebco Author: ithaca, New York Laundromats: All Coin Laundry Raritan, New Jersey

Oct 07 2015
Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Craig E HughesCraig Hughes, Attorney Took $15,000, then lost another $83,000 of my inheritance by bungling estate case Salt Lake City Utah
Author: taylorsville, Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
William Briscoe HomeAdvisor HomeAdvisor's William Briscoe Business Customer Service Manager Golden Colorado Author: Shawnee Mission, Kansas Web Hosting: William Briscoe Golden, Colorado

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Readings by Jacy, Jacy Mitchel I went to see Jacy ,a psychic, when I was in a very bad place, and she told me someone had put a curse on me and that she would need to build life sized candles of me and this person to remove it. $6,000. Then once that was payed off, she said that there was a darkness surrounding me and will for the rest of my life unless we made a circle surrounding me made out of 14kt gold. Costing me $20,000. Springfield Illinois You have got to be kidding me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Jacy

Oct 06 2015
Law Offices Of Slosser, Hudgins, Struse & Freund; Paul D. Slosser, Timothy M. Struse Defrauding the elderly and estate dependants and heirs, wasting estate funds adversarially, dysfunctionally Tucson Arizona How Negligence Leads to Egregious Wrong Author: Tucson, Arizona Lawyers: Slosser, Hudgins, Struse & Freund, Paul D. Slosser, Timothy M. Struse Tucson, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
Quicken Loans Today is October 6, 2015. After months of countless requests for more and more paperwork(some duplications) from quicken loans, we were finally denied the loan. Folks, in my opinion someone at QL should contact me direct rather than go thru my current financial institution and man up. This is TOTALLY wrong. Why advertise HARP loans if you don't really participate in that arena. Intenet Author: uniontown, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Oct 06 2015
Opad lighting Jose Coreas, Chris Christo, Claudine morgan Crooks,thieves....ordered chairs in April 2015, never delivered, they charged master card 2,700 and never processed the order, we were repeatedly told chairs would arrive in 4to six weeks New York New York Author: Solana beach, California Furniture Manufactures: Opad lighting New York, New York

Oct 06 2015
Tony frobes scammed me out of $623.00 wiht a romantic promise of marriage and he use his daughter if he even has one.and believe he is scamming other women. san Francisco internet Internet Author: Foley , Alabama Bake Shops: Adult Web Site: Tony frobes Internet

Oct 06 2015
Velocity Merchant Service VMS unfounded purposeful merchant ripoff of my merchant checking account and the fraudulent charge for discontinuing services Downers Grove, Illinois Author: Albany, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Velocity Merchant Service Downers Grove, , Illinois

Oct 06 2015
Deal dash Nationwide Author: Franklinville NC 27248, North Carolina Adult Web Site: Deal dash Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
SoftLayer by IBM SoftLayerIBM SoftLayer Cloud Hosting Review SCAM - COULD NOT CANCEL BILLING / Worst Support, Liars & Scammers. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Web Hosting: SoftLayer by IBM Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2015
Holiday Inn Club Holiday Vacation Club Complete telemarketing SCAM by Holiday Inn Club Kissimmee Florida Author: Baltimore, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: Holiday Inn Club Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Nationstar Mortgage Recently Sucked into Web Springield Nationwide Author: Leesport, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
KLMN Readers Services Sold us books we recieved magazines that we never would have chose to order Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Sales People: KLMN Readers Services Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet