Your Search | smc, e merchant club, e commerce web consultants, emi we consultants, etc
There may be more reports for "smc, e merchant club, e commerce web consultants, emi we consultants, etc"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "smc, e merchant club, e commerce web consultants, emi we consultants, etc"

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
All Web Leads Insure Me Insurance Quotes Individual life insurance broker/agent/ company is misleading, unresponsive, old leads, not wanting insurance Internet Author: New Albany, Indiana Customer Leads: All Web Leads Internet

Apr 29 2016
Taninah Resort, Taninah, Taninah Jungle Retreat, Marino Tomacelli, Taninah Villas Marino changed the contract by upping the amount by $6,000 .After we already paid the initial payment, and will not return our money. Quintaroo Internet Author: Newport Beach, California Resorts: Taninah Resort Internet

Apr 29 2016
NUC Sports, National Underclassman Sports, NUC Combine Nondisclosure of expired credit New York Internet Author: Youngstown, Ohio Fitness Consultants: NUC Sports Internet

Apr 29 2016
LogicWeb Company is a Ripoff. Service is terrible New Jersey Author: Coventry, Rhode Island Web Hosting: LogicWeb Internet

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 29 2016
EE & P E E and P E E & P EE&P Ordered bowflex cables. Not as described. Cost $46 in shipping and their restocking fees. Gladwin Michigan
Author: Franktown, Colorado Sporting Goods: EE & P Gladwin, Michigan

Apr 29 2016
NCPL Inc. Damaged our web page design when attempting to add a scroll bar to a company web page Campbell California
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Websites: NCPL Inc. Internet

Apr 28 2016
RAY PADULA COO GREG FOX WILL NOT REFUND MONEY/WILL NOT ANSWER E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE/WILL NOT RETURN CALLS NEW YORK, New York
hose nozzle Author: HERSEY, Michigan Landscaping: RAY PADULA NEW YORK, New York

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
Vision Property Management,LLC Charged us almost twice the amount their sign said for monthly payments,now saying we owe them money from 3 years ago Columbia South Carolina Author: Muncie, Indiana Sales People: Vision Property Management,LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 28 2016
Dream auto loan.com Dream Loans I applied to this online loan company thinking they could help me get a personal loan for a vehicle, they advertise good or bad or no credit and and low income and any type of income, we can help anybody. Their are VERY misleading and deceiving. You think that this company would stand behind their word instead if roping you in too find out you do not qualify because your Disability income and child support ain't enough. They advertise falsely and get a persons hope upon with their shady practices. I think they need to step up to their over hyped advertising or get out if business! Tennessee You must be shady too. Author: Hastings, Nebraska Loans: Dream auto loan.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Xane web sol Calling out of the BLUE..about computer issues. RIVESVILLE West Virginia Author: Sandersville, Georgia Computer Fraud: Xane web sol RIVESVILLE, West Virginia

Apr 28 2016
Really Good Fakes Total Ripoff! Promises your product in less than 30 days. We ordered the first of February and it has been 3 months and nothing!! Kiev Internet Author: California Cross-Border Scams: Really Good Fakes Internet

Apr 28 2016
PAYPAL I'm doing my taxes and noticed back in Sept of 2015 there was a charge from PAYPAL *JEDDY for 139.98 for Service Providers. I've NEVER ordered this! I don't know what it's for and we have a completely different service provider out here. San Jose California Author: Little Elm, Texas Consumer Services: PAYPAL San Jose, California

The Santa Cruz PickleBall Club Dishonesty, Myth and Manipulation Internet
Santa Cruz PickleBall Club: More Lies Author: Santa Cruz, California Neighborhood Services: The Santa Cruz PickleBall Club Internet

Apr 28 2016
E Z Appliances - Buford HWY Warranty not honored until threatened by law suit. Atlanta Georgia Author: Tucker, Georgia Appliances: E Z Appliances - Buford HWY Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 28 2016
Nick Muyonjo is scamming web developers to work for him and then we doesn't pay them in Palma de mallorca Spain
Author: Other Computer Software: Nick Muyonjo Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Yes We Can Appliance Repair Failed to provide service but took my money anyway. Waldorf Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Appliances: Yes We Can Appliance Repair Waldorf, Maryland

Apr 27 2016
Paramount Pest Control This company is by far the most unprofessional and unreliable we have ever used.  Baltimore / Forest Hill Maryland Maryland Author: Baltimore , Maryland Pest Control: Paramount Pest Control

Apr 27 2016
Wageworks Wageworks healthcare card Wageworks won't let us use our 1500.00 we paid Lexington, Kentucky Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit Services: Wageworks Lexington,, Kentucky

Apr 27 2016
A1 Traveling Consultants True Marketing, Move Now Vacation The customer service rep has an bad attitude. When I call about my package deal to ask when would I be able to book my vacation after I've sent my money, they directed me to different reps and continuously hung up on me several times. I call back to ask for an refund the rep fave me an email that doesn't exist. Nationwide
Author: Gretna , Florida Travel Services: A1 Traveling Consultants Nationwide