Your Search | smc, e merchant club, e commerce web consultants, emi we consultants, etc
There may be more reports for "smc, e merchant club, e commerce web consultants, emi we consultants, etc"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "smc, e merchant club, e commerce web consultants, emi we consultants, etc"

Aug 29 2016
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club wants every customer to be 100% satisfied and are willing to do everything in their power to ensure that.*UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fake employee apology Author: Macon, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon , Georgia

Aug 29 2016
Protectionspecialties.com Does not ship items and does not respond to email. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio E-trade: Protectionspecialties.com Internet

Aug 29 2016
Club-Newport Newport Scam Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Guntersville, Alabama Travel Agencies: Club-Newport Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Nothing.... Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
emerchantclub/smc richpenuel website handerson nevada 89052 Internet Author: knoxville tn, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: emerchantclub/smc Internet

Aug 29 2016
Barry Brick QuinnCom Web Design Stole Money from Clients- over 250k for non completed projects by filing bankruptcy Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Advertising Agencies: Barry Brick Jupiter, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Trap Master Productions Mary Jayne , MJ Warren etc. Took money for goods. Never received it. Company sight is excepting money not logging income for taxes. Using PayPal.com to except money. I have done research and found Mary Jayne is traveling around USA changing numbers and blocking people as they find out the truth Minnasota , Texas , etc Internet,
Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Producers: Trap Master Productions Internet

Aug 28 2016
ghcmarijuana.com....michael genn dont trust strongarmed....by the web california Author: WHITESBURG, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: ghcmarijuana.com....michael genn Internet

Aug 27 2016
Verio Web Hosting, Verio, Inc., Verio Fraudulent Debit Card Charges Orem Utah Author: Roseville, California Web Hosting: Verio Web Hosting Orem, Utah

Aug 27 2016
Intuit merchant services risk department Falsified a completed payment of a large transaction and held the funds Woodland Hills Minnesota Author: Fridley, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Intuit Merchant Services Woodland Hills, Minnesota

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2016
HP Consultants in Carlsbad, CA - OPwner-Larry HP Consultants/Owner Larry is scamming customers with timeshares Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Advertising / Deceptive: HP Consultants in Carlsbad, CA - OPwner-Larry Carlsbad, California

Aug 26 2016
Appliance Connection Bad e-commerce and phone expereince with customer service rep Nationwide Author: Lorton, Virginia Appliances: Appliance Connection Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Designvation Promised web site, never recieved Internet Internet Author: north las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Designvation Internet

Aug 26 2016
Lanset Communications or Hostik Dedicated Servers Hostic is a scam and they will not let you cancel. Beware!! Lancet and Hostic they operate under two names. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Web Hosting: Lanset Communications Hostik Dedicated Servers Sacramento, California

Aug 26 2016
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD AHS- A/C went out in June thier contractors could not fix, we opted for the option done what was ask and still do not have pymt Memphis Tennessee
Author: MAYPEARL, Texas Customer: AMERICAN HOME SHIELD Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 26 2016
Alex Mateo Alex Mateo Paid me to sell fake items on ebay after telling me they were real Boise Idaho
Alex Mateo is about to fix the issues we had before Author: Cortland, Ohio Auctions: Alex Mateo Boise , Idaho

Aug 26 2016
summet marketing and associates  longwood Florida Author: E MORICHES, New York Lodging: summir marketing and associates longwood , Florida

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Jailbreak me now.net  On the Web. Internet
Author: Macon , Georgia Consumer Services: Jailbreak me now.net Internet

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
VideoExlpainers.com Salman, Denis Fraud and Unprofessional Arizona 1969 E Stephens Dr Tempe, Arizona, U.S. Author: Alabama Internet Service Providers: VideoExlpainers.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio