Your Search | south dekalb towing & transport

Oct 23 2016
Bill Edwards, William Edwards Liar, con, snake hole salesman, pervert, drink, scam artist, fraudster Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Weston, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Bill Edwards Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Oct 23 2016
american residental warranty twg home warranty services STAY AWAY SAVE YOUR MONEY Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Warranty Companies: american residental warranty Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Invisishade , Invisishade,, smart film review Invisishade scammed me out of 25,000 dollars with defective smart film and sent me used damaged material that did not work. Customer service is horrible, worst product performance in the industry, did not honor defective product upon arrival, Do not use this company Los Angeles california Intenet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Invisishade , Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
South County Post and Beam Timber Frame Company, Kingston, Rhode Island Wretched, Rip-Off, Cheating, Lying, Leave the Homeowner with a Mess Kingston Rhode Island Author: Kingston, Rhode Island Questionable Activities: South County Post and Beam Internet

Oct 22 2016
08:33 PM Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: Internet

Oct 22 2016
Nuvolift Total Rip Off Using Famous People to Pull You In Pacoima, California Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Nuvolift Pacoima, California

Oct 22 2016
10:20 AM South bay motor sports Complete unprofessional scammers. From finance to sales. all scammers Chula Vista California Author: Alabama Motorcycles: Chula Vista, California

Oct 21 2016
SCOTTIE'S SCOTTIE'S AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. PREYING, PREDATORY, DESCENDING PIRATES! Manassas Virginia Author: Shanghai, Yukon Auto Storage: SCOTTIE'S Manassas, Virginia

Oct 21 2016
safeline fingerhut safeline do not whole up there words.... Nationwide Author: charleston, South Carolina Insurance Agencies: safeline Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
HENRY'S WRECKER SERVICE HENRY'S WRECKER HENRY'S PREDATORS HENRY'S PIRATES henry's pirates abominable thieves predators pirates RESTON Virginia So... Author: Shanghai, Nevada Auto Towing: HENRY'S WRECKER SERVICE RESTON, Virginia

Oct 21 2016
Purity mineral science Internet Author: Columbia , South Carolina Internet Fraud: Purity mineral science Internet

Oct 20 2016
Team Drivers/ GreatWide transport False advertisement, no pay, low cpm Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Team Drivers/ GreatWide transport Oklahoma

Oct 20 2016
Direct Tv Internet Author: South Mills, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Tv Internet

Oct 20 2016
Daytona Wrecker Overcharged me. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Auto Towing: Daytona Wrecker Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 19 2016
Millennium Transport And Mechanics Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Christ Stratton Fraudulently Withdrew Hundreds of Dollars, Refuses to Return. Millennium Transport and Mechanics are Scam Artists Who Have Done This to Many Others. Planview New York Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto Towing: Millennium Transport And Mechanics Planview, New York

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Dermifi Sent sample back in February and cancelled subscripion. Sent bill to me 10-15-16 for 176.78. Reporting them to the BBB. Internet Author: aynor, South Carolina Telemarketers: Dermifi Internet

Oct 19 2016
Luxury Med Spa Procedure has no effect, scammed me out of $3,660 Farmington Hills Michigan Author: South Lyon , Michigan Clinics: Luxury Med Spa Farmington Hills, Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Interstate Transport Inc Short Pay St. Petersburg FL Author: Florida Trucking Companies: Interstate Transport Inc Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide Dispute Response Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Kaja Holdings LLC Vision Property Management Rent-to-buy scam Columbia South Carolina Author: Baltimore, Maryland Real Estate Investing: Kaja Holdings LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 18 2016
06:16 AM false offers, scams, does not keep promises, hustlers, swindlers, double-talkers, liars Southport QLD, Austrailia Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Dating Services: Internet

Oct 16 2016
EJ's Tree Service, eriks tree service, ej,s tree service Erik Knudson or Eric Knudson is the owner of this company. Lugoff (Kershaw County) South Carolina Author: Sumter, South Carolina Landscape Companies: EJ's Tree Service Internet