Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: SOUTH DEKALB TOWING & TRANSPORt
There may be more reports for "SOUTH DEKALB TOWING & TRANSPORt"
For more results perform a general search for "SOUTH DEKALB TOWING & TRANSPORt"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 26 2017
DTR towing Dishonest Manassas Virginia
Question Author: Catlett, Virginia Auto Towing: DTR towing Manassas, Virginia

2, Report #1119817

Mar 25 2017
Notus Human Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Notus Human Capital’s clients report receiving more than expected and were extremely pleased with the personalization and responsiveness of the program and their coaches. Few companies demonstrate the total dedication to 100% client satisfaction that Notus does. They are a true find in the industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Notus Human Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Not the whole story Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Consumer Services: Notus Human Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Notus HC industry leader, innovator in career management, outplacement, talent sourcing, organizational and workforce development. Notus Human Capital can manage all of your human capital needs from outplacement to executive recruiting, and human capital management to organizational training and development. Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 25 2017
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Right Choice Pools & Spas is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass & his team is always implemented strategic changes & improvements ensuring successful projects.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Right Choice Pools pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Matt Barrass' horrible track record DOES speak for itself Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. Coral Springs, Florida

Mar 24 2017
Jdbyrider is false advertising: sc Dead Giveaway! Author: Andrews, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Jdbyrider Charleston, SC

Mar 23 2017
1959 About defective spark plug wires the seller out of Pacific Grove California. The seller called me today and he threatened me and cussed me out and I had to call the FBI to look into this matter. I want to advise others and caution then this seller is very violent. I have documentation of the threat and I will forward this to the appropriate authorities and the state of California. Pacific Grove California Pacific Grove C Author: Wellford, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Monterey Auto Parts South Carolina

Mar 23 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department t 300 South Spring Street Los Angele Caifornia 90013 Internet Author: Dandridge, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Internet

Mar 23 2017
Lewis Drug Stores Wrongully Terminate Employees Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Harrisburg, South Dakota Drug Stores: Lewis Drug Stores Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Mar 22 2017
JDH Association Management JDH Property Management Gross mismanagement of fees collected from residents of the townhomes at 7655 South Braeswood Blvd. Channelview Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Home Owner Associations: JDH Association Management Channelview, Texas

Mar 22 2017
SBD Enterprises, LLC South Beach Diet Discussing food autoship scam Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Anacortes, Washington Weightloss Programs: SBD Enterprises, LLC Fort Washington , Pennsylvania

Mar 20 2017
American Auto Transport Chris CarterJames Carter Liars, cheats, and straight up con artists. Internet Author: Hialeah Park, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: American Auto Transport Internet

Mar 20 2017
US Security Extremely Poorly Run Company National Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Security Services: US Security Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute A PLUS STUDENT STAFFING A Plus staffing SF MUNI ETC INSTITUTE TARYN GRISZ RESUAN OROS MARCUS AUSTIN STEPHEN SAMUELSON ANDREW JAEGER SCAM ARTISTS RIPOFF Internet Established company with a 21 year track record of treating people fairly Author: South city, California Employment Services: A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
ASKoption BP Media Group I invested and now have $1408 in m y account and want to clos the account and get my funds. I hve tried several times and they will not send me my profits/balance of my account. I have taken no bonus money etc. They did reyturn my initial investment of $1250 a few weeks ago. I want to close the account and get my funds but keep getting a chat statement that I need one of their brokers to approve the transaction. I think the whole process is a scam! Sheffield,South Yorkshire Author: Carrollton, Virginia Investment Brokers: ASKoption Sheffield,South Yorkshire,

Mar 17 2017
Boost Mobile Nathan Nationwide Author: Clinton, South Carolina Adoption Agencies: Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Thom Musician Malibu Cameras is a DEFINITE RIP-OFF! North Carolina Author: Easley, South Carolina Cameras & Video: Thom Musician North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
Hubbard Bowers Property Management Renters Beware! Slumlords! Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Property Management: Hubbard Bowers Property Management Columbia,

Mar 16 2017
Blue ridge log cabins Your mortgage will last longer than your cabin Campobello South Carolina
Author: Mills river, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Blue ridge log cabins Campobello, South Carolina

Mar 15 2017
Alfredo Rivera Alfredo Rivera heating and cooling contractor took the money and provided no service 801 South Filmore St, Allentown, Pa 18103 Pennsylvania Author: Orefield, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Alfredo Rivera Pennsylvania

20, Report #1361951

Mar 15 2017
Red Rock Towing LLC Do not get your repair work done here! I received a quote over the phone for a quick one hour repair and ended up with a 700.00 bill. The owner, Mike said he charges by the book and if he can get it done in 45minutes he's still going to charge 3hrs labor. I called around and other shops say the job should have taken 45minutes. He is not a licensed repair shop and has an unqualified tow truck drivers playing mechanic. This is a towing company, not a repair shop. He runs the business out of his garage in a residential area. Beware of the friendly talk over the phone that they'll take care of you because it will come with a hefty price tag. Gillette Wyoming Author: Gillette, Wyoming Auto Towing: Red Rock Towing LLC Gillette, Wyoming

21, Report #1361904

Mar 15 2017
The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) The Minister of Transport is refusing to do anything about the problem of incessant air traffic over the Greater Toronto Area and other areas in Canada Ottawa Ontario Call Ramesh Sangha, MP about this issue as well as the following Service Canada Centre issue at (905) 790-9211 Author: Ontario Federal Government: The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) Ottawa, Ontario

Mar 15 2017
Pirates cove transportation llc Stephanie and Alex hicock/ owner operators Shattered dreams, empty bank account,homeless family. Winchester Tennessee
Author: Mount croghan, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Pirates cove transportation llc Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Sport Clips Haircuts Free Haircut Offers, generate one-time sales at high prices Georgetown, Texas Nationwide
4th Grader? Author: Graniteville, South Carolina Hair Salons: Sport Clips Haircuts Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Vehicle Solutions Vehicle Service Department Claimed I had an expiring vehicle warranty and I owed lots of money Saint charles Missouri
Author: Summerton, South Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Solutions Saint charles, Missouri

Mar 14 2017
Especially Yours South Easton,Ma.These people who run this company are crook that did not want to give me my money back after that gave me the wrong wig and now that wont give my mother who 82 years old. south easton, masschusetts Massachusetts Author: Brazoria, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Especially Yours Ma, Massachusetts