SPRINT NEXTEL BOOST SPRINT PCS, SPRINT NOW NETWORK, SPRINT TOGETHER WITH NEXTEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: SPRINT NEXTEL BOOST SPRINT PCS, SPRINT NOW NETWORK, SPRINT TOGETHER WITH NEXTEL
There may be more specific results for "SPRINT NEXTEL BOOST SPRINT PCS, SPRINT NOW NETWORK, SPRINT TOGETHER WITH NEXTEL"
For more specific results for "SPRINT NEXTEL BOOST SPRINT PCS, SPRINT NOW NETWORK, SPRINT TOGETHER WITH NEXTEL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Select Portfolio Servicing SPS Mortgage was originally with Washington Mutual Salt Lake City Utah Author: East St Louis, Illinois Mortgage Brokers: Select Portfolio Servicing Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Flashashing.com Andi Sadino After you send Bitcoin currency payment, They never respond with a delivery. DO NOT BUY Bandung Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona On-Line Stores: Flashashing.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
WonderBeauty 8449657016OH WWL*WONDERFULPUMPMUSCLE 844-3210966 OHJLL*NEWLIVELOOK 8777346568ILFEL*SPAEYESERUM 8777501882WI Offered sample of beauty products for shipment payment with no mention of terms OHIO, ILLINOIS,WISCONSIN Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Beauty Salons: WonderBeauty 8449657016OH Internet

Jul 28 2017
National Notary of America Real Notary Pro's False Advertising - Did not come through with what was promised Denver Colorado Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Notary: National Notary of America Denver, Colorado

Jul 28 2017
Essential Services Worldwide LLC The people I spoke with said that their company name was Essential Services Worldwide, but I an not sure if the website with this same name is connected to these people, who misinformed me that they were affiliated with Microsoft and that they were certif Deceitful company not sure Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Essential Services Worldwide LLC Internet

Jul 28 2017
Wright business school They have me paying over 10.000 dollars for going there for 4 months now i have to pay back student loans which they or now closed and i cannot find away to see what was my charges can someone help me plz...this is ridiculous Wright business school Internet Author: Kansas city , Missouri Federal Government: Wright business school Internet

Jul 28 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Dar Waterfront & Associates has sent me to collections for a bill i do not owe. I paid for my free sample months ago and now they want me to pay $212.00. I have not received anymore products or any other bill till now. This has to be a scam I'm not sure  Dar Waterfront & Associates trying to collect debt not owed Sherman Oaks California DarWaterfront Collections Author: rawly, Oklahoma Computer Mail Order: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 28 2017
Paravex/Enduro Test They stole money from my account. Neither I or my husband have ever even heard about these people. When I contacted them, they refused to refund my money. The put me on hold for an hour, never returning to the call. So I did this. Thank you for submitting your complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Based on the information you have given us, we believe the following links to our consumer website may be helpful to you: I am about to bring the heat. I have no idea who skimmed my card, but they won't get away with it! Phoenix Arizona Author: Farmers Branch, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Paravex/Enduro Test Arizona

Jul 28 2017
Linkshe.com Linkshe Running a bait and switch operation. Sent me a knockoff of a swimsuit I ordered that is a poorly made knock off. I went round and round with their customer service department, who insisted I had to return the item (at my expense) to get a full refund. I did return it, with tracking and they received it, but never issued my refund, Internet
Author: Mableton, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
airbagit Sold me equipment with wrong specification for my vehicle mesa Arizona Author: indianapolis, Indiana Auto Parts: airbagit mesa, Arizona

Jul 28 2017
QPID NETWORK charmdate.com, charmingdate.com, asiame.com, singlesrussian.com, idateasia.com, chnlove.com Dont believe any of their scam emails, their scam seal, any of their success stories, its only a huge fraud scam, where you are exposing your relationship objectives and intimacy to mostly men who very little or no connection with the lady you think you are communicating with!! Moscow, Hong Kong but they target mostly Americans Internet
Author: Washington Dating Services: QPID NETWORK Internet

Jul 28 2017
Oceane Beauty Shanti Agergan, Emma Very smooth scammers. They had a booth set up in three separate buildings, handing out a free sample of cream to lure you in. They then sit you down and start their speel. One thing and 45 minutes later and they have sold you a 6 year plan of creams and an ultta violet light wand for $3,500.  Tucson Arizona Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products ? Please read this or share of this posting with anyone that you believe is the victim of skin care or beauty products Author: Hanford, California Attorney Generals: Oceane Beauty Tucson, Arizona

Jul 27 2017
morse shannon llp robert g platemicheal shannonjerome morse left me with a motion for dismissal due to inaction on my file and then he quit ignoring my disabilities toronto toronto Author: toronto, Ontario Lawyers: morse shannon llp

Jul 27 2017
Omni Shield home safe network . com Scam artists Nationwide Author: Gallitzin, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Omni Shield Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Rev boost Lie about being free Internet Author: ashville, Alabama Misc. Health Specialists: Rev boost Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront and Associates Allegra Anti Agiing Cream Scam trying to collect on order that was paid. The product was advertised that only shipping was to be paid, which I did pay. Now I have recieved a collections letter for $51.50. Never was any other bill or correspondence recieved. I do not owe this amount. Sherman Oaks California Are you a victim of the beauty and skincare product industry? Author: Suffolk, Virginia Skin Care: DAR Waterfront and Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
Resort Vacations Now/ Resort Vacation International SCAM ARTISTS! Tried to charge me $2400 over the phone! Orlando Florida Author: South Burlington, Vermont Resorts: Resort Vacations Now Internet

Jul 27 2017
premier disability I was tring to get information about SSDisability I did nothing with all emails paper work and calls and yes they never stop. I blocked there calls email and tossed paper work. thank you for this web site and people who give heads upfrom this site MN Nationwide Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Personal Services: premier disability Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Action Cooling and Heating Total Scammers: They called stating our current unit was up for an annual inspection. They came out and stated we needed to spend 3100 dollars to fix the rusted part that was not covered under warranty. The least I would need is was coolant at the price of $295.00. I decided to call another AC company and have them look at the unit. NOT ONLY WAS there NOTHING wrong but they did not even add the coolant i so desperality needed. I repeat nothing was wrong with our unit. To make matters worse he wrote up I bought a service contract. They will not return our calls after serveral attempts to reach the management. RUN from this horrible company. Fort Myers Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Action Cooling and Heating Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Your Mortgage Solutions, Maree Reed, LLC, Kenneth Robertson Just as in the other reports, this company preys on people who are in trouble with their mortgages. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Arlington, Texas Real Estate Services: Your Mortgage Solutions North Richland Hills, Texas

Jul 27 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is a trusted fine art gallery with more than 45 years’ experience. You can feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Andrew Weiss Gallery. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Andrew Weiss Gallery Scam Author: Los Angeles, Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes for over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 27 2017
victoriaheart.com ,victoriabrides.com, romancetale.com matchmaking website cleverly decieves me and others with fake female profiles Road Town Tortola Author: Lancaster, Minnesota Internet Fraud: victoriaheart.com Road Town,

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day and Night Serum, Allegro Anti-aging My bank notified me that it look liked fraudulent charges had been made, and cancelled my debit card. Same company that is now sending me a bill for $144.16. Sherman Oaks CA,California Author: waycross, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dadsareawesome.com I ordered dog tags. A month later they took our another 19.95 out of checking acc. Did not authorise this. Called several times and emailed also tree weeks. Got to talk to somebody to day. Said bu buying i agreed to menbership fee. No way couldnt afford that. Wont refund said it was on order. I know now they can rewrite the forms it tjew internet i would never agreed to this. Seen happened to others also, bad way to make money, from people. Anything can be changed on line. They are lieing and stole that money from me. Hilton head Internet Author: Richmond, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dadsareawesome.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
LashSerum This charge was not authorized. I just received this sample in the mail a couple days ago and according to the webpage ,cannot find now, I would have 2 weeks trial to try it before I buy it. I just looked at my bank account this morning and saw this LAEFLNI*TR 077967 LAEFLNI*TRYLASHTASTE 855-3941292 IL Transaction Date: 7/27/2017 12:00 AM Transaction Amount: $149.95 Check Number: Debit or Credit: D Host Transaction Code: 146 Host The company representative, Janine, operator ID 01156 outright refused to acknowledge my demand for a refund.  Idaho Internet
Author: Key West, Florida Eye Care: LashSerum Internet