SPRINT NEXTEL BOOST SPRINT PCS, SPRINT NOW NETWORK, SPRINT TOGETHER WITH NEXTEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: SPRINT NEXTEL BOOST SPRINT PCS, SPRINT NOW NETWORK, SPRINT TOGETHER WITH NEXTEL
There may be more specific results for "SPRINT NEXTEL BOOST SPRINT PCS, SPRINT NOW NETWORK, SPRINT TOGETHER WITH NEXTEL"
For more specific results for "SPRINT NEXTEL BOOST SPRINT PCS, SPRINT NOW NETWORK, SPRINT TOGETHER WITH NEXTEL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
Shirley Kayczan Ipbhuskydogs Shirley asked for a 300$ downpayment for a sibérien husky. Once sent she dropped off the face of the globe. I can no longer reach her as she seems to change phone numbers and email addresses very frequently. The puppy was to be born over z week ago , poking did was to contact me with an update but no word from her. I can not reach her either. Airdrie Alberta Author: Wabush, Alabama Dog Breeders: Shirley Kayczan Airdrie , Alberta

May 27 2017
Jd Byrider Major ripoff Greenwood Indiana Bad news for you - now you have a voluntary repo too Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Jd Byrider Greenwood, Indiana

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 27 2017
Ronald James Moore Ronnie MooreRonald J. MooreRon Moore Sold a mobile home to which he did not have title. Skipped town with $14,000 of my money. Phelan California Author: Surprise, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Ronald James Moore Phelan, California

May 27 2017
NeoDev, LDA Neo Bux Neo Bux Scammed me out of my earnings with bogus TOS violation. Porto, Brazil Brazil
Author: LIC, New York On-Line Business: NeoDev, LDA Internet

May 27 2017
HEADLOCK, CLEEN-TESTO BOOST, CHARISMATIC HEALTH, BA2*HAMMERTESTO, Youth Renew. BEWARE! BIGGEST FRAUD EVER. FAKE PRODUCTS WITH HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS( HEADACHE, SUICIDE THOUGHTS, DEPRESSION, AND MORE), TRIAL $4.99, HOWEVER THEY CHARGE YOU $88.57 FOR EVERY TRIAL BOTTLE WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT Fountain Valley, CA 92728 (Fake address) Internet
Author: Bronx , New York Supplemental Health Programs: headlock Internet

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Ashtin Morris Investments LLC Rick Sullivan Bad Lease Deal Don't enter into a lease with Him. Cleves Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Ashtin Morris Investments LLC Cleves, Ohio

May 26 2017
Scott Green, Manager?/Quality Used Engines Absolutely unprofessional, fraudulent, rude dude! 2nd engine also came with faulty parts Costing a fortune Just wanted a working engine Nationwide Author: Wallowa, Oregon Auto Warranty: Quality Used Engines Nationwide

May 26 2017
JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Info@jeffscannabisdispensary.com First Name : TakangLast Name : Vanessa SuhCity : RICHARDSONState : TEXASZip code : 75082Telephone#: (603) 358-9361 Kaneville, Illinois Info@unitedcargoexpress.netUnitedCargoExpressFIRST NAME ....FANSO COLLINSLAST NAM I paid for some oil online which was $235. Then was told the carrier needed a refundable insurance deposit of $500. Needless to say I still haven't received the package & the carrier nor the individual is answering the phone now. Texas, ILllinois USA & Istanbul, Turkey Internet
Author: Navarre, Florida Drug Manufacturers: JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Internet

May 26 2017
Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC CVS Minute Clinic Crazy bill for 10 minutes spent with a nurse practitioner in training! Simpsonville South Carolina OMG!! Author: Seneca, South Carolina Clinics: Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 26 2017
123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Notary: 123Notary Internet

May 26 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

May 26 2017
Author: Colorado Consumer Services: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Colorado

May 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Visa Gift Card was Charged by someone else before We Opened It: Now we wait 45 days Bentonville, AR Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

May 26 2017
Village of Blanchester police department Falsely acussed for wrong verdict with entrapment Blanchester Ohio Author: Blanchester, Ohio Police: Village of Blanchester police department Blanchester, Ohio

May 26 2017
UNIKO MOMENTS Uniko Moments a photography and planning agency scams clients with fake information PLAYA DEL CARMEN Internet
Author: NYC, New York Wedding Services: UNIKO MOMENTS Internet

May 26 2017
Vlad & brothers Business lines of America This company will not pay you for your work with all to your contract and steal your money beware stay away Ohio Author: Massillon, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Vlad & brothers Ohio

May 26 2017
1PEL Inc. Timothy Green Skipped out on project payment in accordance with agreement con man San Francisco California
Author: Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, California Internet Fraud: 1PEL Inc. San Francisco, California