Your Search | sprint nextel boost sprint pcs, sprint now network, sprint together with nextel
There may be more reports for "sprint nextel boost sprint pcs, sprint now network, sprint together with nextel"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "sprint nextel boost sprint pcs, sprint now network, sprint together with nextel"

Oct 27 2016
Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco It is now called Auto Nation Chevrolet Waco allen samuels chevorlet waco aka auto nation is full of THIEFS waco Texas Author: pearland, Texas Auto Dealers: Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco waco, Texas

Oct 27 2016
PCI Auctions Manheim was quoted 1000.00 labor by Ashley and then charged 1842.80 and then when called to ask why I was told she would have to speak to her boss and getr back to me... I have left several messages and sent several emails with NO reply since then. I feel they got there money out of me and I no longer matter! TERRIBLE customer service!! Manheim Pennsylvania Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Auctions: PCI Auctions Manheim Manheim, Pennsylvania

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
The Recruiters Network Promised to find a job and if you pay for premium and do not like the job you get in 12 months they will find you a new one Memoneeoe, Wisconsin Internet
Author: North Bellmore, New York Employment Services: The Recruiters Network Internet

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
Harry Michaels OAM Charged with Sexual Assault in 1984 Report | Sex Crime Sydney Internet
Author: Alabama Sex Offenders: Harry Michaels OAM Internet

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 26 2016
JcPenney Ripped off my money then messed with my credit. they are lousy. do not get this card New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: JcPenney New York

Oct 26 2016
11:06 AM Active ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK I was charged 69.95 on 10/24/2016 for 'renewal' of account. I never had an account to begin with. Still don't. No city but located in TX Internet
Author: Westwood, Massachusetts Health Spas: Internet

Oct 26 2016
Frontier Airlines Lost car seats and now won't reimburse Dallas Texas Author: Forney, Texas Airline Companies: Frontier Airlines Dallas, Texas

Oct 26 2016
Nouvalift Ordered sample with my debit card and then found out they took $99.95 from bank account and called them and tried to get my money back Internet Author: BUCHANAN, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Novalift Internet

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Emprire I ordered an item-undergarment- paid for it on line with my debit card-said it was secure site by Norton-received an email saying order was on the way and could track my shipment to see delivery statues- there was nothing to click on in this email nor on their store website. Order #DE44820 was given in the email. Internet
Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: The Deal Emprire Internet

Oct 26 2016
VDO Communications This company entered into an agreement to promote his business and not only cancelled without notice but lied about when he cancelled so he could get his money back. HE is a lier and terrible business owner. No morals or ethics. Beware of doing business with this company. Bossier City Internet Author: Camarillo, California Miscellaneous Electronics: VDO Communications Internet

Oct 26 2016
BrkMob JJMS Jamie Law Skip out on Invoices Ripoff, Non Payment, No Proof, Excuses, No Updates, Kicking Tires Dublin ,but supposedly now in Vienna, Internet BrkMob JJGMS Jamie Law Skip out on Invoices Ripoff, Non Payment, No Proof, Excuses, No Updates, Kicking Tires Dublin ,but supposedly now in Vienna, Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: BrkMob Internet

Oct 25 2016
Elizaberth Johnson aka Lori Arnold ,Lori Arnold Uses Houzz to obtain your info and calls with a fake interior design job Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Interior Decorators: Elizaberth Johnson aka Lori Arnold Internet

Oct 25 2016
Hebei Lanyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd in CHINA Coco (the ripoff artist) They said they would sell me RC and testing chemicals for my medical practice and medical studies with pharmacology and took money but did not send product Hebei province, CHINA Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Hebei Lanyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd in CHINA Internet

Oct 25 2016
Barclay Career School School just disappeared leaving me the graduate with no forwarding information Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Columbia, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
Go Dish Mpell Solutions False advertisement of $100 Visa Gift Card for new Dish Network installation with free installation and a 2 year contract. Never answers 1-800-450-1575 or email. Denies receipt of reward certificate and code recognition P.O. Box 230820 Encinitas, CA 92023-0820 California
Gifts Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Go Dish Internet

Oct 25 2016
Nutra limited They gave me a free trial offer of $4.95 on that garcinia Cambogia and there wasn't no fine print. ..and my card was loaded with 150$ on the 18th of October 2016, come to find out they took (without my knowledge) 59.99 of my card! !! The card people are investigating it now! It could take up to 90 days they said, but still the point is what they're doing is wrong!!!! Something needs to be done Internet Author: Dunseith, North Dakota Alternative Health: Nutra limited Internet

Oct 25 2016
Tech Squads Person I talked with: Rao posing as Apple/Mac security scam Otisville, NY 10903 Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Computer Fraud: Tech Squads Internet