Your Search | sprint nextel boost sprint pcs, sprint now network, sprint together with nextel
There may be more reports for "sprint nextel boost sprint pcs, sprint now network, sprint together with nextel"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "sprint nextel boost sprint pcs, sprint now network, sprint together with nextel"

Aug 27 2014
eglidegoodies this company took my money and it's been almost 3 months since I placed my order. it seems to be a email based company only. you can't get a live person. I did my part, paying them, now I just want my product. this is the worst company to deal with so far. I won't and I strongly recommend that you people find a different company to get products from. Encinitas California Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: eglidegoodies Internet

Aug 27 2014
KEVIN CONN HAS BEEN FIRED FROM WINGSPAN PORTFOLIO ADVISORS FOR REPEATED ACTS OF MISCONDUCT AND NEGLIGENCE. KEVIN CONN WAS FIRED BY CEO STEVEN HORNE AFTER A CONTENTIOUS TENURE, WORKING AS A DIRECTOR, AFTER HE WAS DISCIPLINED FOR HAVING SEVERAL INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIPS WITH SUBORDINATES AND AFTER HE WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN CAUSING WINGSPAN TO LOSE A MAJOR CONTRACT, ALONG WITH VP JUSTIN BELTER AND MELANIE PELLEGRINO, BOTH OF WHOM WHERE ALSO FIRED. KEVIN CONN DESTROYED MANY PEOPLE AND WAS HIGHLY DISLIKED AT WINGSPAN PORTFOLIO ADVISORS. KEVIN CONN WAS CUTTHROAT AND RUTHLESS AND KEVIN CONN BEHAVED AS IF HIS COWORKERS WERE ENEMIES INSTEAD OF TEAMMATES. KEVIN CONN'S 'AMBITION' BROUGHT OUT HIS CRUELTY. NOW KEVIN CONN HAS TAKEN DOWN HIS LINKEDIN PAGE TO HIDE HIS FAILED LEADERSHIP TENURE AT WINGSPAN PORTFOLIO ADVISORS. Carrollton Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Mortgage Companies: KEVIN CONN Carrollton, Texas

Aug 27 2014
shane rodgers signal capital he has been SCAMMING since 2006he got me for lots of money he claimed he had a hedge fund now he is in mortgages Chicago New York New York Author: New York Mortgage Brokers: shane rodgers New York, New York

Aug 27 2014
ARASH SHIRDEL, ATTY SANTA ANA SHIRDEL CHANGES NAME OF SUPERIOR COURT TO NOW WE KNOW WHY HE ALWAYS ANTS TO GIVE NOTICE OF RULINGS SEE HIS WEB SITE SANTA ANA, CALIFORNIA
Author: California Bait-and-Switch: ARASH SHIRDEL, ATTY SANTA ANA Santa Ana, California

Aug 27 2014
Metro pcs r off national Nationwide Author: Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
United cash loans Paul told me to purchase agreen dot reload card of $50 after I did andgave him the numbers then he needed $91 Iskfor my 50 back and now I got the run around. Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: United cash loans Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
American Esoteric Society Josef v. Jalan a “Magic Voucher”, from him to receive his analysis free of charge, is now I a threat of prosecution to full extent of the law. South Hackensack New Jersey
Author: Plainfield, New Jersey Psychic: American Esoteric Society South Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
lipozene i have gallstones and now need my gallbaldder remove . been in the hospital 3 times with pain this last time they kept me for two days california Author: los angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: lipozene Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Midas You bring your car in to have brakes check. A week before inspection they were fine. Now I need front brakes. Really I don't think so. Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Midas Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Told me I won a Prize of my chgoice for filling out a survey! Just pay shipping charges, I was billed $5.95 immediately and there was NO explaination of additonal charges or a 14-day trial period. It said, I won a Prize. Now they billed me $95.00 Burbank Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Jewelry Stores: JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Internet

Aug 27 2014
Coleman Services Group Mr. Anthony Coleman this LLC Company enjoys to over charge custmers for work that is done for them, my husband use to work for this company and the owner of the company beat him up and would not give him his last pay check. this company hires you as a sub- contractor, but you fill out no paper work and he pays you with one of his company checks. If you every want to have some work done, please do not use this company. Mr. Coleman was a man of god, but now he a man thats always on the town. it has been almost a month and my husband still has not got his last pay check. remember if you need HVAC, Plumming, Elec., or handyman work done. Do Not use this company. harrisburg North Carolina Author: concord, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Coleman Services Group harrisburg, North Carolina

Aug 27 2014
HONGKONG IP Network Limited aka Eve Yu aka Wen Shan Xuan Ltd. HK Domain name registration scam, Domain Renewal, Internet Copyright dispute and registration Hong Kong Internet
Author: Various , Internet: HONGKONG IP Network Limited Internet

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Cara R hi5 is a Website and  i knew it was all fake and a scam and my mother was with me through all of this and she said to me so now you know it was a scam and to never do it again and that i learned my lesson. thats it bassically. Alexandria, LA LA Internet Author: Kansas, Missouri Internet Fraud: Cara R Internet

Aug 26 2014
Antonline.com Atlanta Network Technologies, Inc. Pictured one item on eBay, shipped another - then wouldn't make it right by accepting return. Roswell Georgia Author: Highland, Utah Stereos: Antonline.com Roswell, Georgia

Aug 26 2014
Next to Be Paid Global Innovations network Advertising, Revenue Share Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Advertising / Deceptive: Next to Be Paid Internet

Aug 25 2014
credit max i put a down payment towards purchasing a car and two weeks later they were out of business.... after being told I was approved and to make payments I was asked to return the car but when I went to return it on numerous occasions the place was closed , no cars,no poeple just a building. now I get harassing calls from a guy who says hes a repo guy I've been threatend to have the car reported stolen as well threatened to be reported for fraud & embezzelment. My family has been harassed and threatend and they even told me I couldnt have my down payment back. sacramento California Author: elk grove, California Auto Dealers: credit max sacramento, California

Aug 25 2014
Freedom Dodge Brittney @ Lexis I brought a 328i bmw 1500 down freedom said it a go they deliveried the to me i sign a contract now it no good had the car for a month don't wanna give my down payment back Killeen Texas Author: waco, Texas Car Financing: Freedom Dodge Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
dermanique La dermanique this company is a true scam as I never enrolled in anything but one bottle. they now just keep arriving to the tune of $95 on my credit card. greenville South Carolina Author: houston, Texas Sales People: dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 25 2014
Pristine Loss Mitigation Pristine Corporate Network, Inc. --- Gone??? Misrepresentation-- Anaheim California Author: COLTON, California Loan Modification: Pristine Loss Mitigation Anaheim, California

Aug 25 2014
Chris Miller Wade Aaron My son and two of his friends were ripped off by Chris Miller money was sent through google wallet, which we thought was secure. But they never received the tires. The guy kept coming up with excuses and now he doesnt respond at all! Unknown Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Car Parts & Accessories: Chris Miller Internet

22, Report #1172087

Aug 25 2014
Sprint Sprint's web of lies Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

23, Report #1171995

Aug 24 2014
J and P Moving, INC, Tasheen Pickett SCAM! THEIVES! They picked up my stuff June 25th and it is now August 24th and I have no idea where my stuff is. The company has disconnected their phones. They moving compnay I origianlly hired was USA Moving Group and they subcontracted my move out. They cannot get a hold of the company either. STAND UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!! GIVE ME MY STUFF!! Sumter South Carolina Author: Folsom, California Moving Companies: J and P Moving, INC Sumter, South Carolina

24, Report #1171951

Aug 24 2014
Seterus mortgage company Seterus Seterus took over mortgage now wants to for close on home Grand Rapids, MI Nationwide Author: Niles, Michigan Mortgage Companies: Seterus mortgage company Nationwide

25, Report #1171935

Aug 24 2014
Dish Network Liars Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide