Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: STACEY LUI FORESTERS staceylui78
There may be more reports for "STACEY LUI FORESTERS staceylui78"
For more results perform a general search for "STACEY LUI FORESTERS staceylui78"
Approximately 425 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 15 2017
Gurnee Police Department Red Light Gurnee Illinois Lambaste the Powers that be... Author: Rense, Indiana City Governments: Gurnee Police Department Gurnee, Illinois

Feb 14 2017
Stacey Scott and Mercy Benald Another interior design scam using Houzz Internet Author: Cupertino, California Architects & Designers: Internet

Feb 05 2017
Valnes Bell Realtors, Stacey Valnes, Megan Valnes Stacey Defrauded us, misrepresented facts and stole $100.000 from my mother and me. Santa Monica California Review: Daughter-In-Law of Elderly Man in Valley Author: Topanga, California Questionable Activities: Valnes Bell Realtors Santa Monica, California

Jan 20 2017
Stacey Baumann Daringhart13 conartist with no actual experience/nightmare to work with TIGARD Oregon
Author: San Francisco, California Employees: Stacey Baumann TIGARD , Oregon

Jan 18 2017
NEXTcapital Next RE Capital LLC; LLC Edward O Mehrfar, Esq Kevin Perrotta Stacey Ribotsky Application Fee Scam, Direct Lender Scam Great Neck New York Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Loans: NEXTcapital Great Neck , New York

Jan 09 2017
YuGuang Lui ripp off, fake, counterfeit Shanghai china Author: New London, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Lui Internet

Dec 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | She is my brothers wife and she did credit card fraud on me and two of my brothers.she was here in California in february,march to have her b***s job she stayed at my house and stool 6000.00 dollars w Lomita,Los angeles, California Good for you,Stacey-your right! Author: Lomita, California Credit Card Fraud: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Lomita,Los angeles, California

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 13 2016
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services MISSING PERSON NATISHA V LAX BUT DUE TO HIPPA I CAN'T BE TOLD IF SHE'S IN MENTAL HEALTH CARE los angeles Nationwide
How in the world do you know so much??? Author: Mesa, Arizona Mental Health: U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Andrew F. Armata; Stacey Alcorn; Lilian Regia Davis; LAER Realty Partners LAER Realty Partners; Armata, Andrew F.; Alcorn, Stacey; Regia-Davis, Lilian Crooked Real Estate Agents; Fraud; Conmen Supreme; Thieves; Unprofessional Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: Worcester , Massachusetts Realtors: Andrew F. Armata; Stacey Alcorn; Lilian Regia Davis; LAER Realty Partners Chelmsford,

Sep 01 2016
University of Phoenix misrepresented, misled and lied to me throughout the recruiting and admission process. Miss know it all stacie Author: College Park, Maryland Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

12, Report #1320268

Aug 02 2016
Foresters Financial stonewalling in paying my insurance claim Toronto Ontario Author: Apple Valley, California Financial Services: Foresters Financial Toronto, Ontario

Jul 14 2016
SS Motors Watch Out! Edmonds Washington Foresters Notorious for HG repair needs Author: Ronald , Washington Auto Dealers: SS Motors Edmonds, Washington

Jul 08 2016
Park Vista by Bonaventure horrid environment Port Orchard Washington Again stacie???? Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Park Vista by Bonaventure Port Orchard, Washington

Jul 05 2016
Platinum Paving | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Platnium Paving John D. Stacey ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). After that he meets with you and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). In less than 6 months the asphalt cracks real bad and will not re surface. They insist on just patching all the many, mant cracks. He has done this to multiple Mobile Home Park owners in the valley of the sun. I recommend you avoid them Cancer. . Mesa, Arizona Arizona Platinum Paving Author: Phoenix, Arizona Small Business Services: Platinum Paving Mesa , Arizona

Jun 20 2016
Carla Wilkinson & Katie Stebbins Salem, Missouri French Bulldog Scam Salem Missouri Why can people comment without stacie? Author: Warrensburg, Missouri Dog Breeders: Katie Stebbins & Carla Wilkinson Salem, Missouri

Jun 16 2016
LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr # Stacey L. Butler, Burrows & Associates Khohnood Law Firm Berry & Associates Clark & Washington Chris Carouthers LLC I got all these in mail today 6/16/16 The representative sid they were working for LVNV company and Resurgent ask for the last four # of my social security the address were I receive mail. Give me a name of Emmett Goodman and telephone #478 7455415. I did not receive a letter from this atty, but the six others listed. local conyers,college park,Atlanta offices nationwide Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr #

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Stacey is right Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
East Coast Starz East Coast Starz has to be the most disgusting run crappy biz ever ! Stacey and Lauren are frauds the pick and choose who wins all the time. Notice the same girls win including their own or favorites. Don't bother going it's a ripoff and scam ! You fill Horrific, Rigged, Ripoff East Northport NY New York Author: NY, New York Sales People: East Coast Starz New York

Jun 01 2016
REISecrets.com Stacey Kellam Give him your credit card for an ebook, then get other charges Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Education & Learning Centers: REISecrets.com Austin, Texas

May 10 2016
SPEEDY CASH ADV. AMERICA STEVEN ANDERSON &STACEY SMITH I KEEP GETTING THREATS. ALL STARTED 1 YEAR AGO STARTED OVER PHONE THEN SINCE JAN 1 2016 EMAILS STATING I OWE THEM CASH Montclair California Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cash Services: SPEEDY CASH ADV. AMERICA Montclair , California

Apr 24 2016
HVH Transpotation HVH Bad owner ops, please do not apply for any driving job for HVH, I was working there, they haven you work so hard cheating your logs and everything, and then when time to pay you, you'll suffer to get pay, payroll name's Sandy and Stacey, plus the VP Collin, and they Dispatch Conner, bad bad company to put you truck to work, please go some where you not going to be suffer. I have to hire a lawyer to get my money before they released it. sorry company, you never make money on $.91 cent miles really, champ change J J T Henderson Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Trucking Companies: HVH Transpotation Henderson, Colorado

Apr 09 2016
Pasco Hernando Community College/ Accounting Attn:Terry Woods or Tonya While enrolled in Computer Concepts & Microsoft App, I was being harassed and threatened by my Landlord.  New Port Richey Florida stacie looked in the mirror Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Pasco Hernando Community College/ Becky Shanafelt Lakeland, Florida

Mar 19 2016
REI Secrets Stacey Kellams total scam Austin Texas Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Corrupt Companies: REI Secrets Austin, Texas

Jan 23 2016
Exportclothes.eu David Lui, David Liu, Chunzheng Cao Chunzheng Cao, David Liu, David Lui DON'T SEND YOUR MONEY TO THEM! China Internet
Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Cash Services: Exportclothes.eu David Lui, David Liu, Chunzheng Cao Internet