Your Search | stb ukrianian channel, extravesor, bitva ekstrasensov, battle of the psychics, scammers and death threats
There may be more reports for "stb ukrianian channel, extravesor, bitva ekstrasensov, battle of the psychics, scammers and death threats"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "stb ukrianian channel, extravesor, bitva ekstrasensov, battle of the psychics, scammers and death threats"

Dec 10 2016
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc Unfair , Liars, Locked me out of my online acct., denied receiving documents for modification even with a receipt they where sent. Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Columbus, Georgia Loan Modification: Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc nationwide

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe This company does not appear to exist. I purchased a dog piggy bank on line and never got it. Internet Author: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help, Trustees London Wards 1, 11, 12 & 14 Thames Valley School Board, Thames Valley School Board London Ontario, Principal Princess Elizabeth Public School London Ontario, Superintendent Princess Elizabeth Public School Ontario, Associate Director Learning Support Services TDVSB My Son's right of Education is deprived. London Ontario Ontario Author: London , Ontario Public Schools: MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help London, Ontario

Dec 10 2016
High class universe I placed an order on nov. 22 after seeing their advertisement on facebook. I have emailed 3 times in the last week as to the status of my order. I have received no response. There is no phone number. Internet Author: Rocky hill, Connecticut Gift Shops: High class universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Ronda and Roy Doucette Incorrect order received - poor customer service - unreasonable time to complete order Augusta, Georgia Internet Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Gift Shops: St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Internet

Dec 10 2016
Full Sail University Committed Financial Aid Fraud, Program Fraud, and Fraud per SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress). Absolute POOR Quality of Education Winter Park Florida
Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Full Sail University Winter Park, Minnesota

Dec 10 2016
Special Design Jewlry Houston TX debited my card and never sent merchadise Houston Tx Internet Author: Holbrook, New York Jewelry Stores: Special Design Jewlry Houston TX Internet

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 10 2016
Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia Advertised product that didn't work plus free sample was shipping only $4.95 said nothing about anything but that being charged to my credit card yet charged $78.95 on my credit card without my permission. Personally think it is a rip off and i'm not the only one that thinks that. I will give them and this product plenty of bad publicity trust me on that. That price is ridiculious and people can't afford to pay that kind of money for 30 pills. RIP OFF. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Paragould, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Optimal Health Internet

Dec 10 2016
Live Nude Girls (2014), Screen Media Films Angry IndieGogo Supporter Got slapped in the face for being cyber-bullied Hollywood California
Author: Hollywood, California Producers: Live Nude Girls (2014) Hollywood, California

Dec 10 2016
Werner I tested positive for cocaine on my hair follicle and I never in my life did cocaine Lakeland Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Travel Agencies: Werner Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
DermaFi Slamming for total cost of product from Free Sample: Nationwide Author: SanJose, California Bait-and-Switch: DermaFi Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Jennifer Borcherding Attorney Jennifer BorcherdingAttorney, Jennifer Graves Borcherding, Sievers & Associates Lies, colludes with opposing counsel, is paid thousands and never shows any concern for the child. Only for her money working as a Gaurdian Ad Litem St. Louis MO Missouri Author: Washington, Missouri Lawyers: Jennifer Borcherding Attorney St. Louis MO, Missouri

Dec 10 2016
lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php You must type in the whole address that I have copied and pasted above. When you get there it says it's name is Trustedonlinepharm. I have sent them money in bitcoins and they have had it for over 5 days. They claim one week shipping and 1 day email veri They advertise a flat rate of $17.90 shipping, and approximately 5-7 business days shipping time. They also state that they will email you a confirmation and order tracking number as soon as your bitcoin clears! I have sent multiple emails because my order has been paid for, for well over 4 days now with no communication!!! Internet Author: somewhere, Missouri Drug Stores: http://www.lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php Internet

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe Did not ship items, no phone # and no response to email Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Baby Products: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
Dean J Rogan Dean JamesChh Contracting, Dean Rogan, DJ Rogan We gave Dean Rogan Jr the owner a $8073.75 deposit in December 2013. No refund, no work performed. Seeked legal help Barneget New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Dean J Rogan Internet

Dec 10 2016
Peters Auto Mall Taken advantage of/ Lied t/ Ripped off High Point North Carolina Financing.... Author: trinity, North Carolina Car Financing: Peters Auto Mall High Point, North Carolina

Dec 10 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money and did not deliver the goods I ordered Internet Author: Salem , New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 10 2016
Mediagemm.com Tajeing money from my account and I'm not a member Internet Author: Crystal river, Florida Art Galleries: Mediagemm.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
Choice Home Warranty I called in a claim. Choice home warranty gave me a claim number and contact information of the technician. The technician was notified. The technician came and call choice home warranty with the problem. The part had to be ordered. Once the part came in the technician came back to my home to replace the part. The problem was not fixed. Continued to have the same problem with my heater.  Edison New Jersey Author: Greenville, Mississippi Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty

Dec 10 2016
Revita Youth They ripped me off for 2 month to the tune of over $300.00 Internet Author: Levittown, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Revita Youth Internet

Dec 10 2016
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Experts Don't use this company north miami Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Small Business Services: The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Experts north miami, Florida

Dec 10 2016
Texas Family Fitness Impact Fitness A Scam of a place Coppell Texas Misinformed.... Author: Irving, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Texas Family Fitness Coppell,

Dec 10 2016
TheStyleGo Kylie Cosmetic Lip kit 50% off , BUY 1 GET FREE 1 , Zephyrhills Florida Author: Bangkok, Other Beauty Products: The Style Go Zephyrhills, Florida

Dec 10 2016
snap on tools cost me $1000.00s of dollars and dont seem to care Nationwide Author: Onaway, Michigan Auto Repair Service: snap on tools Nationwide