Your Search | safeaid corp, jim whittaker

Dec 04 2016
Jim Warsing jim warsing verbally abusive to his clients, work product is fradulent, wants you to send money by western union, refuses to give receipts...he's a thief chardon, ohio Ohio Author: tequesta, Florida Attorney Generals: Jim Warsing chardon, Ohio

Dec 02 2016
Jon caldwell Corp sales division Scammed for money Hawaii Hawaii Author: Hudson, Ohio Financial Services: Jon caldwell Hawaii

Dec 01 2016
NYC FOOD SAFETY CORP DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Elmhurst New York Author: New York, New York Inspectors: NYC FOOD SAFETY CORP Elmhurst, New York

Nov 30 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Nov 26 2016
paetec corp harassing phone calls Nationwide Author: schodack, New York City Governments: paetec corp Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Inland Empire Bulldogs Jimmey DiazNate DiazJim DiazNathan Diaz Inland Empire RARE Bulldogs Instagram @ Inlandempirebulldogs Nate (909)329-5896 Jim (909)331-2279 jim356@live.com Sell Sick dogs. They do not take responsibility of ther sick dogs. Less than 24 hours dog dies. Fontana California Author: Riverside, California Dog Breeders: Inland Empire Bulldogs Fontana, California

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Wow, I was played by Ken Moore and his accomplices. Now I know why they did not allow me to have my cell phone out, I was sure going to google the timeshare, just like I did once I walked out of there, and to my surprise all these scams and fraud re grandview Las Vegas Resort Timeshare Eldorado Las Vegas Nevada Author: san leandro, California Resorts: Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 21 2016
complete recovery corp comcast comcast modem sales and rental. After purchase they keep saying to return the modem Internet Author: belford, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: complete recovery corp Internet

Nov 21 2016
James E. Worrell, Jr. Attempted Rape of My Daughter He was 47 she was 14. He is a Police youth minister at his church Harker Heights Texas *UPDATE ...anyone with information please Killeen Police Department 254-501-8800 Case #05002026
James E. Worrell Jr. - You Can Run - But You Can't Hide Author: Killeen, Texas Police: James E. Worrell, Jr. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 19 2016
RT Transport Corp (owner - Jose Arias) Prejudice against blacks - do not use this company. Miami, FL Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Auto Shipping Companies: RT Transport Corp Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 14 2016
Errl Cup Jim Morrison False Advertisement, Fraud, Anti Semitic comments, not honoring refund or contract Phoenix Arizona
Errl Cup and Errl Camp Author: Mesa, Arizona Festivals & Event Services: Errl Cup Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 10 2016
Jim Machemehl of Minnetonka BMW A car RUNNING PERFECTLY FINE TURNS INTO IT'S RUINED TOW IT OUT OF HERE AND GET OUR RENTAL CAR BACK!!!! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Isanti, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Jim Machemehl of Minnetonka BMW Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nov 10 2016
e-support bernardwilsom threatened that if I canceled my computer would crash paid 250.00 they posed as dell corp Author: Williamstown, New Jersey Computer Fraud: e-support

Nov 08 2016
TourParts.com; SIV Clothing, Entertainment1; James Crisman;Janet Crisman Refused to return over $10,000.00 in audio visual equipment loaned out to Jim Crisman. Sherman Oaks, California
New Information Author: El Segundo, California Party Rentals: TourParts.com SIV Clothing Entertainment1 california

Nov 08 2016
Aegis Capital Corp. Investment Ripoff Melville New York Author: Canton, Ohio Brokerage Companies: Aegis Capital Corp. Melville, New York

Nov 04 2016
Amerisave Morthgage Corp. Amerisave, NOVO Appraisal Service, Linear They are BAITING again! Atlanta, GA Internet Author: red bluff, California Mortgage Companies: Amerisave Morthgage Corp. Internet

Nov 03 2016
Sandals Resorts Barbados - Ferry Zievinger - Unique Vacations Sandals Resorts Barbados - Ferry Zievinger - Unique Vacations LTD - Unique travel Corp - Ferry Zievinger Sandals Resorts Barbados - Ferry Zievinger - Unique Vacations ruined our 20 year anniversary - Paid for ocean front and got tree and construction view Sandal Resorts Barbados Unique Vacations Miami FL Nationwide
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Resorts: Sandals Resorts Barbados - Ferry Zievinger - Unique Vacations Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
First American Home Warranty Corp. When I purchased my home I purchased this company for the Home Warranty and they screw the public It took them one week to order my part and I still don't have it installed. Van Nuys CA Author: Pensacola, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Corp. Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
The Company Corporation, incorporate.com SCAM!!!! Stay away!! Delaware Delaware Author: Barre, Vermont Business Consulting: The Company Corp Internet

Oct 24 2016
Crude royalties, LLC and Patriot energy Mike MilerFaulknerBreitling Royalties Corp Fraudulent oil investments Dallas Texas Author: Cedar Park, Texas Business Consulting: Crude royalties, LLC and Patriot energy Dallas , Texas

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB, shoomery.org, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Oct 21 2016
Better Paving Corp Lied, Avoided, Insulted, Incomplete Toms River New Jersey
Author: middletown, New Jersey Landscaping: Better Paving Corp Toms River, New Jersey

Oct 20 2016
NetSpend Corp. Austin Texas Pre-Paid debit cards... Author: Byron , Illinois Financial Services: NetSpend Corp. Internet