Your Search | safeusmeds, affilated with frontier pharmacies,affiliated with discount rx club
There may be more reports for "safeusmeds, affilated with frontier pharmacies,affiliated with discount rx club"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "safeusmeds, affilated with frontier pharmacies,affiliated with discount rx club"
1, Report #1202899

Oct 09 2015
RMD Sales and Service Robert Dow Incomplete job, Stopped answering phone, Left with no warning or explanation. late unreliable Edmonton Alberta RMD Took our $$ and Bailed Author: Leduc, Alberta Builders & Contractors: RMD Sales and Service Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 09 2015
Maxlend Employee makes an error with account number funds not deposited. They say I owe them $500. Internet Author: Troy, Alabama Cash Services: Maxlend Internet

Oct 09 2015
04:15 PM Mr. Bryce Lane, President & COO Mr. Robert Miller, Agent for Service Ms. Sarah Lewis, Contact Fraudulent company. They charge your credit card and give you inaccurate and outdated information. If you cancel the monthly subscription immediately, you will still be charged. There is no manager or supervisor to talk with. You must call your credit card and describe the incident. You will be credited the full amount and they will be responsible for a Chargeback fee. Perhaps this reputable company will learn that they can't take advantage of people when they are constantly charged the fee. Don't allow them to keep your money when they don't 1821 Q Street Sacramento, California Author: Phoenix, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Fluesbrothers Chimney Service I spent $3,000 with FB installing a new liner. Kansas City Kansas Author: Gardner, Kansas Cleaning Services: Fluesbrothers Chimney Service Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 09 2015
Rabin Restoration & Remodeling LLC Przemek Rabin Terrible contractor, dishonest, shotty work, buyer BEWARE, do not do business with this company Indianapolis Indiana Author: San Diego, California Home Improvements: Rabin Restoration & Remodeling LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 09 2015
Texas Certification Directory, INC Jamie Demericus Owner became extremey beligerant and abusive over email when I asked questions about the certification. He said and I quote: Go somewhere and play games and that I was attempt[ing] to play ignorant with a sneak attack. He even used bullying tactics threatening to deny my company a Texas Certification. The email communication was simply baffling and unbelievable and instantly sounded my internal fraud alert! Austin Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Small Business Services: Texas Certification Directory, INC Internet

Oct 09 2015
Palm Beach Boat Club, Freedom Boat Club, Chris Anders-owner Buyer Beware Riviera Beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Boat Dealers: Palm Beach Boat Club Riviera Beach, Florida

Oct 09 2015
Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan Visions Outreach, Inc. reached out with only one vision in mind: to rip me off College Park Georgia Author: College Park, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan College Park, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Crawford & Company Discover Card purchase insurance company Denied loss claim for stolen Key bought with Discover card Atlanta Georgia Author: Redondo Beach, California Insurance Companies: Crawford & Company Atlants, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
cobb emc Cobb emc is a very lowdown crooked company. They have fake customr service. The reps pretend to care but will do notging to help pr accomodate you with your issue.  smh marietta Georgia Author: acworth, Georgia Electrical Services: cobb emc marietta, Georgia

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
berttramkennethnormanstern Michael lisi art gallery i purchased 5 Bert Stern Marilyn Monroes signed prints and they were freshly made fakes with ink that rubbed off. ebay and New York Author: nottingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: berttramkennethnormanstern

Oct 08 2015
Freelancer Technology Pty Limited Do Not Do Business With Sydney Sydney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auctions: Freelancer Technology Pty Limited Sydney,

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Sean O'Neal defrauds own father-in-law Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Oct 08 2015
CenturyLink Signed up for service, and cancelled on the same day. 3 months later, sent to collections for $143.23 with no further communication. Monroe Louisiana Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Monroe, Louisiana

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Chritian Brothers Be Careful with these folks Clermont Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Chritian Brothers Clermont, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
Stanley Warranty LLC Stanley Safe Club Failure to respond on warranty claim Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto Warranty: Stanley Warranty LLC Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Oct 08 2015
Kaos Concessions Paul Lombard - President and treasurer Bonita Lombard Employees beware Candler Florida Do not give money to charities trying to give the food to discount food stores Author: Edmonton, Florida Carnivals: Kaos Concessions Candler, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Neighborhood Pools, Inc Joe Williams, Owner--Stephanie Washington,Owner A botched remarciting pool. This was the biggest mess ever. Faulty equipment causing damage to patio paves and lawn. Pool left with 9 leaks due to careless removal of old marcite. No license from contractors. Crooks Plantation Florida gary d Author: plantation, Florida Builders & Contractors: Neighborhood Pools, Inc Plantation, Florida

Oct 08 2015
U.S. Medical Department As noticed in other reports, I received a call from a man with a very heavy Indian accent. He wanted to confirm that I recently had bladder surgery and that I would be entitled to compensation once he obtained more information from me. Willard Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: U.S. Medical Department Willard, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin