Your Search | safeusmeds drugstorescripts usmedcenter usrxleader frontier pharmacies lsm5 us pay.com
There may be more reports for "safeusmeds drugstorescripts usmedcenter usrxleader frontier pharmacies lsm5 us pay.com"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "safeusmeds drugstorescripts usmedcenter usrxleader frontier pharmacies lsm5 us pay.com"

Sep 15 2014
American capital holdings llc Andrew smithsonite Took down payment for a loan from us and we never got loan or money back Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Dubuque, Iowa Loan Brokers: American capital holdings llc Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Priority One Clearing Services. Priority One Clearing, given the chance, works with each subscriber ensuring clients have answers to questions, resolution to their subscription. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: mukwonago, Wyoming Sales People: MIAMI DREAM TEAM Kittredge, Colorado

Sep 15 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: largo, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing Ft. Wayne, Indiana

Sep 15 2014
transco drivers name (or at least the one he gave us!) is DAVID FAULKNER. nashville TN. Author: memphis, Tennessee Trucking Companies: transco Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
elite pay global northern leasing first data This company is a Scam and they prey on small business! Salesman outright lied to us about the fees! I have proof! not sure where they are based from.came to me Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: elite pay global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Sep 15 2014
Aqua Texas Aqua America charging us different prices for water and sewer prices than others on the same street. Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania Author: Leander, Texas Utility Companies: Aqua Texas Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

Sep 14 2014
Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Worst quality and most dishonest Auto Body shop in the Bitterroot Valley Hamilton Montana Author: Hamilton, Montana Body Work & Repair: Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Hamilton, Montana

Sep 13 2014
Anthem Institute I was lead to believe that they would work around my schedule if I signed up and they lied to the the student loans. said it was one price than received more money from us saying that the money they received was all that was giving and we had to pay the rest. I have a copy of what they said and a copy of a receipt I had to pay out of pocket Springfield Pennsylvania Author: Brookhaven, Pennsylvania Health Care Education: Anthem Institute Springfield, Pennsylvania

Sep 12 2014
Power up Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia I paid $4.95 for a free trail 10 days, before the 10 days were up they charged me over $100.00 before I could cancel, plus no phone number on the packaging and the product is a phony. They are taking people money ripping us off. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Power up Garcinia Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 12 2014
Smart Start Interlock It was supposed to a device to get us driving again. Nationwide Author: Nationwide Auto Parts: Smart Start Interlock Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
The Plumbing Experts Jerry Wayne Dickinson Scammer trying to sue us Claiming he was hurt but He wasn't Pompano Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Liars: The Plumbing Experts Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 12 2014
Fashionshirtboutique.com Our company is Desarion, we started working with website fashionshirtboutique month and a half ago and they are not paing for invoices like it was agreed between our companies. They don't respond on our emails any more and phone calls. We have all emails,invoices and trucking numbers which can prove that fashionshirtboutique.com is a fraud website. Can you please help us to get our money back.Thank you Internet Author: North hollywood, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fashionshirtboutique.com Internet

Sep 11 2014
Hope for Home Took $3,000 gave the impression they were with the government plan. Didn't do anything but put us into forclosure Maraloma California Author: n las vegas, Nevada Loan Modification: Hope for Home Maraloma, California

Sep 11 2014
Sunset Grille Sunset Grille - St. Thomas Restaurant GroupSunset Grille - Secret Harbour Resort Disgusting and Dirty Restaurant, Horrible Service, Bad Management, Thieves St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands Other
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Restaurants: Sunset Grille St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, Other

Sep 11 2014
payment systems corp. They fooled us with promises! and all we got was lies. now trying to cancel and they tell us is non cancellable. hagerstown Maryland Author: Simi Valley, California Credit Card Processing Companies: payment systems corp. hagerstown, Maryland

Sep 11 2014
Express Scripts Sent unwanted Rx, charged bank account and refused a return! Nationwide Author: Olean, New York Pharmacies: Express Scripts Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
PPV Elitetravelbenefits.com PPVElite Travelelitetravelbenefits.com PPV/Elite lured us to a motel in Brooklyn to pitch us a bogus Travel Club Scheme with promise of free airline tickets and hotel nights. Sante Fe, New Mexico Internet Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: PPV Elitetravelbenefits.com Internet

Sep 11 2014
Keiser University Address: 1500 NW 49th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333092400 Interstate Dr, Lakeland, FL(863) 682-6020 In 2010,I attended to Keiser University. I applied for financial aid so I wasn't qualified. They told me : don't worry they will give me a loan so I can continue my education. I said great! They called me they denied it because of my credit scores. Then I quit school because I couldn't continue. Do you believe the put me on hold since that time where they refused to relapse my transcript. Can someone help me because I don't have any money to pay anything and even if I have I wouldn't pay because I wasn't qualified for the loan that they wanted me to pay. I don't recommend anyone to to a school like that because they are making you signing papers in front of inexperienced financial advisors.. Be careful with keiser! US Federal government would need to take a look at their actions Lakeland,Florida Nationwide Author: Clermont, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Camden and Meridew Julie Camden Theif Camden and Associates Camden Law Beware of Julie Camden from Camden & Meridew - Julie Ripped us Off. Run Away Fishers Indiana
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Camden and Meridew Julie Camden Theif Fishers, Indiana

Sep 10 2014
TProof Survey Inc. Dr. Pat Rice and Shawn Conne Received Priority Mail Envelope with typewritten one sheet paper and US Postal Money Order with instructions for an assignment as a Mystery Shopper.  Author: Carmichael, California Banks: TProof Survey Inc. Victorville, California

Sep 10 2014
Christie's Auction House Alert: Rip Off! Scammed By Christie's Auction House For Selling Us A Fake Painting! new york New York Author: Miami, Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: Christie's Auction House new york, New York

Sep 09 2014
Laptoptown.com N&K Trading Inc.1980 US Hwy. #1,Bldg.#3North Brunswick,NJ 08902-441AKA 3rd-Pty. Shipper Shipped The Wrong HP-625 AC Adapter,Will Not Reply,Refund Or Send RMA#..! Internet Author: San Francisco, California Internet Fraud: Laptoptown.com Internet

Sep 09 2014
US Bank Mastercard Gift Card A total rip-off! Nationwide Author: Tarzana, California Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Mastercard Gift Card Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
BBVA compass slole 5,200 and then they close our account without informing us by call or letter.. Been their customer for more than 1 year Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Questionable Activities: BBVA compass Nationwide