Your Search | safeusmeds drugstorescripts usmedcenter usrxleader frontier pharmacies lsm5 us pay.com
There may be more reports for "safeusmeds drugstorescripts usmedcenter usrxleader frontier pharmacies lsm5 us pay.com"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "safeusmeds drugstorescripts usmedcenter usrxleader frontier pharmacies lsm5 us pay.com"

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

2, Report #1191560

Nov 26 2014
Tours R Us/ Bookingitdiscountclub.com vacation packages Internet Author: west orange, New Jersey Hotel: Tours R Us/ Bookingitdiscountclub.com Internet

3, Report #1191503

Nov 26 2014
Four Seasons Chimney Service Patrick Fortney Four Seasons owner Patrick Fortney ripped us off Elmhurst Illinois Author: Elmhurst, Illinois Consumer Services: Four Seasons Chimney Service Elmhurst, Illinois

4, Report #1191486

Nov 26 2014
Midway Motel My husband and I are traveling from Georgia to Tennessee, we rented a room at Midway Motel, The room was dirty and smelled bad, the bed spread had a big nasty stain and roaches were crawling up the walls and in our food, we were there for 30 minutes, decided to leave, the clerk refused to give us a refund, refused to give us imformation on management Waynesville North Carolina Author: Bloomingdale, Georgia Motels: Midway Motel Waynesville, North Carolina

5, Report #1191465

Nov 25 2014
Credit Score Kings Corwin Shorter, CLS SMOOTH This company will steal your money like they did to us. Seattle Washington Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Credit Score Kings Seattle, Washington

6, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

7, Report #1191343

Nov 25 2014
http://www.assurant.com http://www.assurant.com most unstable and unreliable insurance company we ever had in US Florida Nationwide Author: Florida Legal Services: http://www.assurant.com Nationwide

8, Report #1190920

Nov 23 2014
us leads World Monica Ripped me off of 680.00 with no leads . Never responded back to me Frisco Texas Author: New Port Richey, Florida Telemarketing Companies: us leads World Frisco , Texas

9, Report #1190885

Nov 23 2014
US Career Institute Weston Distance Learning At Home Professions At Home Professions Manipulative & Deceiving Fort Collins Colorado Author: Newark, Delaware Adult Career & Continuing Education: US Career Institute Fort Collins, Colorado

10, Report #1190799

Nov 22 2014
Personal Grants by US Treasury Dept Mike Parker, Sam Benjerman Too good to be true. Personal grant of 7,000.00 tax free from our US Goverment. Washington DC Author: Youngtown, Arizona Tax Services: Personal Grants by US Treasury Dept Nationwide

11, Report #1190754

Nov 22 2014
THIEF-WELLINGTON APPLIANCE REPAIR-12TH FAIRWAY-LEMUEL ELIAS GONZALEZ-LEG APPLIANCE REPAIR-AKA THE APPLIANCE GUY STOLE MONEY FROM US-NEVER FIXED MY APPLIANCE-EXCUSES-DELAYS-A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE-BIGGEST LIAR ON THE PLANET WELLINGTON FLORIDA-HUDSON FLORIDA Author: west palm beach, Florida Personal Services: WELLINGTON APPLIANCE REPAIR-12TH FAIRWAY-LEMUEL ELIAS Nationwide

12, Report #1190616

Nov 21 2014
A-Affordable Home Appliance, Sherman Texas thru American Home Shield @ Corporate Headquarters889 Ridge Lake Blvd.Memphis, Tennessee 38135 The contractor was assigned to us. We have been waiting almost 2 months for our dishwasher to be repaired. Has been a very frustrating experience with the contractor who evaluated our broken dishwasher. The contractor forgot he was to fix our dishwasher today. He already has complaints against him on reviews and at ripoff.com. If only we knew! Sherman Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Consumer Services: A-Affordable Home Appliance, Sherman TX Sherman, Texas

13, Report #1190658

Nov 21 2014
Frontier Communications Incompetent customer service reps repeatedly lie and fabricate information Stamford Connecticut Author: Blountville, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Stamford, Connecticut

14, Report #1190582

Nov 21 2014
Amanda Irene angus Mandy Horrible renter will lie and lie to not pay rent after giving sob story to move in still back stabbed us Leslie Michigan Author: Leslie, Michigan Property Management: Amanda Irene angus internet

15, Report #1190563

Nov 21 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Cash Services Inc., Cash Net USA, Cash America and 500 Cash Advance You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. none given Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Cash Services: ACS Inc. Internet

16, Report #1190561

Nov 21 2014
Amazon, amazon local, US Air Soloutions Bait and SWitch and break your heater.. Rip off Seattle, WA 98144-2734 Washington Author: Citrus Heights, California Cleaning Services: Amazon Seattle, WA 98144-2734, Washington

17, Report #1190366

Nov 20 2014
hhgregg Giving us the the runaround and outright lying Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Appliances: hhgregg Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

18, Report #1190409

Nov 20 2014
HSBC Beneficial telling us we owe 10 s of thousands of dollars in back taxes and we dont. Sent them proof that they are paid... they still say we owe taxes??? Brandon Florida Author: Curwensville, Pennsylvania Homeowner Associations: HSBC Beneficial Internet

19, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

20, Report #1190380

Nov 20 2014
US Career Institute Inadequate materials, lies about incentives Internet Author: Internet Trade Schools: US Career Institute Internet

21, Report #1190230

Nov 20 2014
RmRx Pharmacy Charlie Company advertised on web you can purchase script meds wthout a Doctor script dont know city North Carolina Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Pharmacies: RmRx Pharmacy Internet

22, Report #1190126

Nov 19 2014
Steve Martin YMax Communications Claimed to be from US Treasury, and demanding a return call at risk of felony Madera California Author: Charleston, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Steve Martin Internet

23, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

24, Report #1190078

Nov 19 2014
esquisite upholstery tampa florida Margaret i am homeless and this lady Margaret that owns this buisness offered me and a friend to work with her. she gave us a haircut the way SHE wanted. we worked 9 hours and made 20 dollars Hillsborough Florida Author: palmetto, Florida Liars: esquisite upholstery tampa florida Hillsborough , Florida

25, Report #1190067

Nov 19 2014
Brian DelNegro-Dishonest Crooked Thief-Liar-Stole Thousands of Dollars From Me-Land Rover Ft. Meyers SOLD US CHEAPER CAR-CHARGED US FOR UPGRADED VERSION-DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES-BEWARE-HE IS BAD NEWS FOLKS FT. MEYERS Florida
Author: FT. MEYERS, Florida Auto Dealers: Brian DelNegro-Dishonest Crooked Thief-Stole Thousands of Dollars From Me-Land Rover Ft. Meyers FT. MEYERS, Florida