Your Search | safeusmeds.com.;now frontier pharmacy

Aug 23 2014
Acceptance Now RAC inside Sears in Ontario California This company treats you like criminal if you miss payments. Ontario California Author: Corona, California Bed & Bath: Acceptance Now RAC Ontario, California

Aug 22 2014
TriCounty Seamless Gutters in Broward County, Florida Poor gutter installation- now they won't return phone calls Margate Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Roofing Companies: TriCounty Seamless Gutters in Broward County, Florida Margate, Florida

Aug 22 2014
blue star automotive chris walker he ripped off people when he had a automotive repair shop beware now he has a tranportation trucking co. make sure you get a complete inventory of all your valuables duncan Oklahoma Author: lawton, Oklahoma Auto Shipping Companies: blue star automotive duncan , Oklahoma

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Total scam.... charge you arm and a leg and dont even fix the problem. They keep saying bring it back but when you do its just a waste of time... there horrible. dont be scammed like me! $2200 and my truck lastedf just over 10,000 miles and now they say.... nothing they can do unless i pay them another $500!!!! my 12 year old son could have done a better job on this transmission!!! BEWARE!!!! Greensboro North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Greensboro, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
Limited Logistics LL-Co.Com This company claimed to be a logistics company. They said that I would be a logistics manager. When packages started coming to my home I was skeptical, but I was told that it would be a thrid party shipping type of job. I figured something was wrong when I started asking about tax forms and things to that nature. They stopped calling and after two weeks I stopped receiving packages. I have been calling and emailing about my salary that I was promished and I have yet to hear from anyone. I was depending on those funds to help me with bills I was behind on, and now I'm in even more debt. Please be aware of these people. New York Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Employment Services: Limited Logistics Internet

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Aug 21 2014
Plexus Worldwide, Plexus Wireless, Plexus Pink, Know Now Foundation, Plexus Worldwide, Plexus Worldwide Inc, Plexus HoldCo, Plexus Holdings Inc., Industry Print Solutions, Tarl Robinson, Alfred Pettersen, Serena Molangi, Plexus Slim Slander, False Claims, Deceptive and knowingly Misleading - to say the least Scottsdale Arizona Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus Worldwide Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 20 2014
frontier communications over billing then reported me to credit bereau worst service ever gardnerville Nevada Author: penryn, California Telephone Companies: frontier communications gardnerville, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Kevin Karawat Transmission technologies llc I was sent a transmission for my truck which was warrantied and was told continuously my transmission was coming. Now the company will not return my calls and they never sent another transmission. Reese Michigan Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Parts: Kevin Karawat Reese , Michigan

Aug 20 2014
MBF Leasing MBF Leasing I was ripped off for 5 years and now trying to terminate the lease contract - Nightmare New York New York Author: Anaheim, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MBF Leasing New York, New York

Aug 20 2014
Formal Services & Oknewski Photography I booked Shane and his DJ services in January 2014. It's now a month before my wedding and all communications with Shane have been cut off. After additional research it appears he has moved to Colorado. I located another contact phone number but no response has been returned. We paid Shane a down payment and it has yet to be returned. Please take this has a warning and do not contact or fall for his scam! Omaha Nebraska Author: Des Moines, Iowa Video & Film Production: Formal Services & Oknewski Photography Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 20 2014
NuWave Now NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop Libertyville Illinois Author: key largo, Florida Kitchens: NuWave Now Libertyville, Illinois

Aug 20 2014
walgreens pharmacy The pharmacy humiliated me and put in database that my prescription was filled when it wasn't.  Amherst New York Author: buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: walgreens pharmacy Amherst, New York

Aug 20 2014
Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. SevenPay G S Pay guys are wolves in sheep’s disguise. They are a big time rip off. I had dealt with them earlier, at first they were going by the name Sevenpay and they took off with everyone’s money. Now they are back calling themselves G S Pay. But guess what we people are smart too. We know you would again run away with our money. When you start a business first you need to ensure that all your previous dues are clear. 89 Albert Street, 1F2, Edinburgh, EH7 5LY, United Internet Author: Edinburgh, North Dakota Utility Companies: Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. Internet

Aug 19 2014
Dr Rick Munter Rick the Ripoff Munter Jericho NY I wanted veneers for my teeth....Dr. Munter talked me into a 2 hour Gum Procedure for $1,500 then hit me with a Bill for $10,800 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT...Now I don't mind $1,500 give or take $100 but $1500 give or take $10 Thousand...Come on Man Jericho New York Author: Bayville, New York Dental Services: Dr Rick Munter Jericho, New York

Aug 19 2014
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 19 2014
Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. M.O.D. offices PG & Associates offices Pierce, Green & Associates Cash prize, now available for payment to you $1,737,000.00 send $26.00 to release funds AE Geleen The Neatherland Author: Chula Vista, California United States Post Office: Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. AE Geleen,

Aug 19 2014
The League The LeagueP.O Box 560647Dallas, Texas United States of America Today I sent the Accept their Invitation Letter, and faxed a copy of it to them. I should have done more re-search on the net. Now I will send a refusal fax since they have been found to be without honor, or integrity. If they start using tactics to resend there gift to me and request money. I would be willing to assist any law inforcement agencies in trapping and tracking these persons down Dallas Texas Author: J-ville, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2014
Kevin Ryder is Kevin Murphy now ripping people off under new company Complete Capital Services Update for all those who are searching for their money back in Oklahoma, California, Florida and Colorado Lakewood Colorado Author: Batavia, Kansas Financial Services: Kevin Murphy Ryder Lakewood, Colorado

Aug 18 2014
free-of-blemishes.com blemish-free.com ,now closed, affliated with  scam company who sells fake nitrogen spray and burns the consumers skin and left 3rd degree burns and permanent scars. Canada Internet Author: nyc, New York Websites: free-of-blemishes.com Internet

Aug 18 2014
ESPREE Master Card Money has been release back on to card over 7 days ago still not available to me I have several other people who funds was available the same day. It has been 8 day now . Take advantage of people/Comsumer dishonesty not consistent not Professional Company Georgia Author: Navarre, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ESPREE Master Card Georgia

Aug 17 2014
Premium Art Alliances Gavin Abadi Consumers Beware. Traveling Auctioneer dealt in Fraudulent appraisals and bogus jewelry. Now they will not refund my 57,000 I paid for undervalued pieces. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys General: Premium Art Alliances Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 17 2014
purplesupras I bought some shoes frim this website i paid through credet card and they email me a day after that the payment wasnt a success. so i call nd they answer and tell me to email them so i email her nd ask her if my shoes r coming or not nd she said the paiment wasnt a success nd j call my bank ackunt and they tell me i have paid but yet she says i havent nd for me to pay through western union insted i just paid for them through credet card nd now this? no i wont do that. it has been a week and j still havent gotten my shoes or my money back. Dont trust this website at all china Internet
Author: weslaco, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: purplesupras Internet