Your Search | safeusmeds.com.;now frontier pharmacy

1, Report #1196812

Dec 20 2014
www.eros.com www.eros-guide.com Darkside Productions Eros.com aka Darkside Productions, This Company is a rip off, the will take money from eager advertisers, and have a policy,for there advertisers, they don't offer refunds on ads. Once you pay for your ads, you will recieve a phone call from them telling you that the recieved conplaints on your ads, they will go to lengths to give you any excuse to pull your ads off there site. While your ads are online in the meantime, you are getting zero to none phone calls, when you confront them, all they will do is ask you to pay more money for ads.This site is one of the few sites that offers advertising but prays on its customers.If you have other options, dont advertise here, there practices are mearly a rip off! Darkside producgions is located in Barebank California or used to have there offices here. They are now based in the Carolinas, North Carolina Author: New york, New York Adult Web Sites: www.eros.com

2, Report #1196751

Dec 20 2014
National Fitness Center Signature Club Flat out lied to me about adding a contract when kids were added to kids in motion now she denies it Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Health Spas: National Fitness Center Signature Club Knoxville , Tennessee

3, Report #1196748

Dec 20 2014
norxpill.com Indian guy name charlie, Prakash Mishra and sophia norxpill.com is a Scam online pharmacy. Don't send them money India Internet Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Pharmacies: norxpill.com Internet

4, Report #1196704

Dec 20 2014
Frontier Airlines earlyreturns miles Nationwide Author: Minot, North Dakota Airline Companies: Frontier Airlines Nationwide

5, Report #1196691

Dec 19 2014
Invies told to buy card from amazon to pay for product at Invies. Bought Nov 22,2014 it is now Dec.19,2014 I recieved nothing nor was emailed anything. Their site is not available they fell off the planet. I blame Invies for being frauds but also thought Amazon would have an idea of reputable companies and not have allowed the purchase if they have had so many problems with them how reputable is Amazon to not look after their customers. But as I have been reading the card I bought is non refundable. So who really is making money here Invise ?Could this be some kind of kick back deal? The only one out is us. internet internet Author: Chardon, Ohio Corrupt Companies: Invies Internet

6, Report #1196675

Dec 19 2014
Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation This is a scam! I only authorized S & H charges for FREE trial samples, and was charged the FULL amount on my charge Card! I am now receiving products I do not want! Santa Ana California Author: Torrington, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation Santa Ana, California

7, Report #1196650

Dec 19 2014
light in the box N/A Ordered a gift and never recieved it!! now I cant even get in contact with them..live chat says no one is thier to help and dumb questins!!Also, thier is no darn number!!! Diantong Shidai Guangchang, Building #2 Suite D Nationwide Author: Castroville , California Toy Stores: light in the box Nationwide

8, Report #1196632

Dec 19 2014
jnl apparel and beyond got on the web site thought it was a good one,im a little scard to buy things from inter net..well i got so screwed from these people..havent heard from them there web site is now down..i sure hope they read these cause you just messed with the w3rong person i will have my lawyer working hard very hard a getting you sob so you will never do this again..just want to say good luck to you..cause here i come...i will have my lawyer do what he needs to go get you.. texas Internet Author: middletown, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: jnl apparel and beyond Internet

9, Report #1196543

Dec 19 2014
dte home appliance protection I filed for them to come out n fix my dryer refrigerator n hot water tank They came to my home for a total of 2 minutes left then called and said my stuff is not fixable so I had to file a green back claim for them to send me a check now there telling me they are not helping me when I pay 60.00 $ a month for the green backs Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: dte home appliance protection Nationwide

10, Report #1196482

Dec 19 2014
vixxencurves Being ignored and I still have now received my product Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Weightloss Programs: vixxencurves Internet

11, Report #1196311

Dec 18 2014
Morgan Drexen took my money for bankruptcy told me it would cost 2,000 dollars after i had paid that they wanted another 1,100 dollars i don' t have it. It took me four days to get them to close my case and now i can not get what t paid back Costa Mesa Ca. Author: fort gratiot, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Morgan Drexen Nationwide

Dec 18 2014
tradeline store trade line store Scumbags Screwed Me usa Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: tradeline store Internet

13, Report #1196252

Dec 18 2014
JNL Apparel J NL apparel and beyond They took my money and now I'm finding out it was a scam! Internet Author: Kennewick , Washington Credit Card Fraud: JNL Apparel Internet

14, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

15, Report #1196193

Dec 17 2014
A. S. I. Customer Service/Tech@AutoECU.com I send them a part & call them before I send part with life warranty now that say $300. dollars. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Harlem, Georgia Auto Repair Service: A. S. I. Rogersville, Tennessee

16, Report #1196178

Dec 17 2014
Mustang Crossing Apartments This is a bad place to live. 1. The crime is bad. 2. We have a problem with our electricity because it goes on and off in the kitchen and living room. 3. The building foundation is bad meaning it has a cracked foundation. 4. The landlords are nosy (can t mind their business 5. I m sure they rent to and hire illegals as maintenance and clean up crew.These people are extorting money from us for a run down Roach infested apartment! They are charging us $545 a month. Now they are trying to say that we owe them $35. Richmond Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Housing Rentals: Mustang Crossing Apartments Richmond, Texas

17, Report #1196177

Dec 17 2014
Valuation Vision The contract that they required me to sign states that they pay in net 30 days. They owe me from October and we are now in December! calsbad California Author: Valley Springs, California Realtors: Valuation Vision calsbad, California

18, Report #1196168

Dec 17 2014
northstar security false info used someones ssn without there permission and now there trying to sue them. northstar said this person would get fined if they did not have security and they lied to me and ive disputed it and no answer. now im getting threats on phone Orem Utah Author: palmdale, California Sales People: northstar security Orem , Utah

19, Report #1196156

Dec 17 2014
Dish Network This is how they treat customers who've been with them for 18 years!! We cancelled our DISH service because my husband got transferred. We sent back all of the equipment. They charge my debit card for $34.00 and $179.43 for 'unreturned' equipment. I called their customer service dept. GOT NO WHERE... Now I have to take this up with my bank. Nationwide Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide

20, Report #1196148

Dec 17 2014
Karls Technology Cancel Fee not mentioned now trying to scam me. San Tan Valley Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Karls Technology San Tan Valley, Arizona

Dec 17 2014
Stephen Baring aka Tempus Suisse Ltd. ,now defunct, aka art_and_watches ,new name on EBay Fraudulent, Deceptive, Sociopath Held Back Approximately $34,016 USD of my Hard-Earned Money London England
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Stephen Baring Internet

22, Report #1196029

Dec 17 2014
global pet delivery Jenny Peters, Richard Peters, Monica Cynthia  I refused so as of right now I have not heard from her or global and still do not have the monkey. Laurel Maryland Author: Point Marion, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: global pet delivery Internet

23, Report #1196006

Dec 17 2014
Pharmaproexperts.com also known as Medpro Online Pharmacy Online pharmacy. Will take your order and your money and you will not receive your FED EX tracking number or your order. They say anything that you want to hear about ordering process, their company and they will swear on their mother's grave. Middle East DON'T TRY TO USE THIS BOGUS. TAKE YOUR ORDER TAKE YOU MONEY ALL PROMISES OF FED EX tracking numbers and next day delivery is not true. Also they will not answer your calls once they get your money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Stafford, Virginia Drug Dealers: Pharmaproexperts.com also known as Medpro Online Pharmacy Atlanta, Georgia

24, Report #1196004

Dec 17 2014
CLKBANK CLICK BANK i placed an 0rder through an afilliate in 12th december 14th for the amount of $67.00 now have bill to clk bank for $900.,, florida Author: NASSAU BAHAMAS, Alabama Computer Mail Order: CLKBANK Internet

25, Report #1195958

Dec 17 2014
Invies I paid $50 through amazon for a kindle fire on November 27, .was told it was shipped on December 2 still waiting for it. Now web site is gone. Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Invies Internet