Your Search | safeusmeds.com.;now frontier pharmacy

Sep 16 2014
AT&T AT&T promised me one price and is charging me another and now threatening collections Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
State Pharmacy Cold Calling - Repeated after express that they stop Nationwide Author: Quakertown, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: State Pharmacy Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
TITLE MAX I am paying a loan wiht a 140% and now I just had an accident and total my car. Now I am paying for a new car and for Title Max, which is a reapoff. Wha can I do. Anyone can telll me what happens if I stop payment. Roswell Georgia Author: ALPHARETTA, Georgia Loan Brokers: TITLE MAX Roswell, Georgia

Sep 16 2014
Zenni Optical Delivered defective and unusable glasses twice and now refuses to issue store credit or full refund Novato Internet Author: Georgia Eye Care: Zenni Optical Internet

Sep 15 2014
windoor healthcare they didn't give psch medications to my mother and now they will not admit her because of no beds clearwater Florida Author: saint pete, Florida Healthcare Centers: windoor healthcare clearwater , Florida

Sep 15 2014
Square, Inc. HOLDING FUNDS HOSTAGE FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW!!! San Francisco, California Nationwide Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. I received a threatening email in my inbox today from an individual named Adam Kempner. He works for cash advance in which he is accusing me of borrowing 542.00. Which is totally false and that his company attempted to contact me on March 3, 2014. Since his company was unable to contact me they are now gonna go forward with legal preceedings. Basically this is another scam by a pay day loan company o get money of me by sending a falsified threatening email. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Cash Services: Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. Internet

Sep 15 2014
BCTI/Tukwila WA BCTI/Ripoff, Thousands in Debt afer 13 years - Now being garnished by Dept of Education Seattle/Tukwila Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Trade Schools: BCTI/Tukwila WA Washington

Sep 14 2014
Ocwen LLc mortgage Saxon mortgage rip-off company,they do nothing to help people,we payed to much for our home,now worth nothing.we wanted our mortgage to be equal with what home is worth now,they say it's lowed interest they can offer, West Palm beach,fl Nationwide Author: Deltona, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ocwen LLc mortgage Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
Larry Hourd, Office of Director, Coroporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Award Notification Commission, I received notice of being a sweepstakes winner in amount of $l,140,000 lump sum ($2,000,000 @ $66,67 for 30 yrs). Not being able to entirely believe it I took it to lawyer, who said tear up--scam. Disappointed, I now hold it in my memory box for future reference. I will refer to this website if it happens again. Kansas City Kansas Author: Sullivan, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Coroporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City , Kansas

Sep 14 2014
Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Worst quality and most dishonest Auto Body shop in the Bitterroot Valley Hamilton Montana Author: Hamilton, Montana Body Work & Repair: Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Hamilton, Montana

Sep 13 2014
Western Union Took money out of my account and won't return it ,said they're investigating...It's been 38 days now, Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Consumer Services: Western union Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus I responded to an ad on internet about Garcinia Cambogia plus where they offered a trial bottle for $4.95. I immediately called company to cancel any further orders. Three weeks later I get another bottle plus an invoice where they had charged my account for $49.90. Called company and they said the first item was for a trial of 14 days and after that I would be charged $49.90. It did not say that on the ad. Don't know what to do now Henderson Nevada Author: Magee, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia plus Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
CWCO Won't Return Money and Didn't sent Order Ordered. This is believed to be the same Chis White who was operating in Alexandria, Virginia and is now operating in Dumfries Virginia. more needs to be done to stop these crooks from taking our money and running. Put tChris and the other theives OUT-OR-BUSINESS for good. Dumfries Virginia Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Liars: CWCO Dumfries, Virginia

Sep 13 2014
Account Now Prepaid Debit card Held a different amount than what they were authorized to hold!! Fraud - Scam & Ripoff Artists San Ramon ca Author: Lakeside, California Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Prepaid Debit Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
Kitchen Cabinets and Bath for Less Inc, (aka KCB4) Hiram Sanabia ; (aka Hiram Mazaria) takes deposit and does not install, and provides no refund. South Florida - Craig List scam. Also former ripoff alert report filed in another state, scamming people, now moves to Florida. Author: Spring Hill, Florida Kitchens: Kitchen Cabinets and Bath for Less Inc Hialeah, Florida

Sep 12 2014
Hairextensionsale.com I bouht one set of extensions for 69.00 plus 20.00 shipping. I ordered dark brown and ended up with a blackish color. I emailed and called for two days with no reply. Then never emailed or called back once. I ordered another set that was a medium brown and received that next day, paid 59.00 plus 20.00 shiping. When I realized it was the same company under another name I cancelled it. I never got a response for the cancellation until two days later saying they already shipped it. That one came back too light with a dark reddish tint. Wrong color again. Now I am emailoing and calling everyday and not receiving any reply. By the way the package comes to you from China. China Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: Hairextensionsale.com Internet

Sep 11 2014
national diesel engine Midwest engine Superior reman national Diesel engine has change there name. Steve Spencer is now using the name superior reman and Midwest engine. Steve cell number is (((REDACTED))) fenton michigan Author: Ohio Auto manufactures: national diesel engine Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
payment systems corp. They fooled us with promises! and all we got was lies. now trying to cancel and they tell us is non cancellable. hagerstown Maryland Author: Simi Valley, California Credit Card Processing Companies: payment systems corp. hagerstown, Maryland

Sep 11 2014
Yorkston Oakmont/ Anotine Bell Deceptive, Dishonest, Unprofessional, Cult-Like Atmosphere Houston Texas Deceptive, Dishonest, Unprofessional, Cult-Like Atmosphere Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Multi Level Marketing: UGK Advertising is now Yorkston Oakmont Deceptive, Dishonest, Unprofessional, Cult-Like Atmosphere Houston Texas Houston, Texas

Sep 11 2014
Cricket Wireless as if the service wasnt bad enough, now the employees are stealing from you too! tulsa Oklahoma Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless tulsa, Oklahoma

Sep 11 2014
SleekMedSpa I paid $900+ for 3 treatments and received only 2. Now they are out of business and I am out my money Burlington Massachusetts Author: deerfield, New Hampshire Beauty Salons: SleekMedSpa Burlington, Massachusetts

Sep 11 2014
Answer Consulting - Phillip Reid Response Logic Phil Reid contracted me to do telesales work for his company. He messed up the campaign with bad lists, bad information, lists with no phone numbers, no software etc. Then decides not to pay me after telling me on the phone that he was going to pay me. Now won't return my calls or emails. Atlanta Georgia Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Telemarketing Companies: Answer Consulting - Phillip Reid Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 11 2014
Account Now Account Now - Thieves, Liars, Crooks!!! San Ramon, California Internet Author: Laguna Niguel, California Banks: Account Now Internet

Sep 10 2014
Dr. Abe Beagles, Mother Lode Mining Inc., Gerry Beagles A Polished Scammer; Lies by Acts of Omssion and Commission; Never Fulfills Promises and or Terms of Legally Signed Agreements; Now in Accra, Ghana, West Africa Internet Author: Silver Peak, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Dr. Abe Beagles Internet