SAFEUSMEDS.COM.;NOW FRONTIER PHARMACY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: SafeUSMeds.com.;now Frontier Pharmacy
There may be more specific results for "SafeUSMeds.com.;now Frontier Pharmacy"
For more specific results for "SafeUSMeds.com.;now Frontier Pharmacy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Threatening Emails Baltimore, MD Maryland Internet They are actually really nice and helpful. I regret the above post. Author: Sacramento, California Customer: Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Internet

Oct 17 2017
Starlight Pharmacy Harriette BIH, MAHMOUDOU BOBBO I purchase over $400.00 worth of prescription medication online via Western Union and was told I need to send $1000 more to insure my package when it is not listed on their website. I have a email transcription of the conversation. Baton Rouge Louisana Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Starlight Pharmacy Baton Rouge,

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but I’m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
Nutra Support They charged for a product I never ordered $4.99 shipping. Said they ship product on same day I said to cancel. I never gave them my Visa Card number nor asked for this product. Now they are refusing to cancel the subscription unless I pay to return the product, which I still have not received. Toronto Ontario Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Nutra Support Toronto, Ontario

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet You May Have a Case, BUT Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 15 2017
Cleanse Energy Healthy Way Nutra Now Company that sells weight loss pills Internet
Author: Blair, Nebraska Supplemental Health Programs: Cleanse Energy Internet

Oct 14 2017
Nutra way They told me that if I paid only shipping and handeling, I w ould get my product. I was only charged $8 and now I am recieving a charge for $79. Which over drafted my bank account Internet
Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Nutra way Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bargain Pride I placed an order on 9/21/2017 and I never received an email or anything from them. I’ve been calling the phone number and email them, and I never received a response. I paid $140 for a cologne and I never received it! I’m furious right now! New York Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Bargain Pride Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
Grandtvbox.com Platinumtvbox.com tigerlot.com 1-3 days to ship paid them 224.59 ordered on 10/4 now 10/14 no product shipped los angeles California Author: Elmira, New York Internet Fraud: Grandtvbox.com los angeles, California

Oct 13 2017
Andrew Bena I'm assuming this is the guy's name he may be using someone else's identity. Andrew Bena conned me out of money when I was already broke by working me and not paying me. Rockhill SC
Disregard Previous entry. Andrew Bena is who he says he is. Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Andrew Bena Crofton, Maryland

Oct 13 2017
AR Family Protection Offered a free knife for postage only and was signed up for a online newsletter and now they are charging me double every month and can't contact them. Internet Author: Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: AR Family Protection , Texas

Oct 13 2017
arcticold norcold phone 888-782-6665 matt. or steve lift time limited warranty. ti has only been 2 yrs. with cooling unit. it has went bad NO cooling. called at lest 15 times at different times of day. left messages and NO return call at all. Had good customer relationship with Matt & Steve.when I had a little trouble with fridge and they help then. They do not answer phone at all now, they must know my number now.I just want there help to get my fridge working again . A teckniction told me that the cooling unit has frosen up now it doesnt work.. new brunswick New Brunswick Author: lakeland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: arcticold new brunswick, New Brunswick

Oct 13 2017
Shop salesguru.com I ordered via a Facebook ad a curling and straightening iron on 09/19/17 for a total including shipping of $59.94 They also offered a $5.00 off offer A total of $59.94 was charged to my account on that date with a promised delivery date of 7-10 days. I was to receive tracking information to my email in 48-72 hours which I never received. It is now 2 weeks post promised delivery date. You cannot contact anyone at the number provided with a continuous busy signal. You do not receive a response to your e mails sent to the site of Contact Us Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Beauty Products: Shop salesguru.com Internet

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 12 2017
theiconclinic Eric Yapjuangco @docyappy Theiconclinic Eric Yapjuangco @docyappy Scammed me by lying to me with fake rhinoplasty pictures. He did my nose it was not what i expected. I had friends who warned me but i did not listen. I find out his pictures are photoshop and not real. I am depressed now. I just want to warn!!! people not to go to him. So they don't go through the same mistake i went through for not listening to other people that got scammed. Pasig City Philippines
Author: Metro Manila, Plastic Surgeons: theiconclinic Pasig City,

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide