Your Search | safeusmeds.com.;now frontier pharmacy

Apr 19 2014
Quickstar Productions Now known as Distrophonix Company scams artists by asking $165 to include them in a compilation Baltimore, Maryland Internet
Author: Mexico City, Internet Services: Quickstar Productions Internet

Apr 19 2014
my cash now Loan mediation inc claimed i have a fraud case filed against me and to avoid a bench warrant i need to pay money to clear my name. already collected money and more money pending to come out of my account on 25 th of april for second fraud accusation pasadena California Author: dolan springs , Arizona Internet Fraud: my cash now pasadena, California

Apr 18 2014
United readers service' My account was set I thought for magazines and I misunderstood (I am 77 years old) and now it appears I m in debt I am locked in for 30 months payments of 39.90 = 1197.00 Gainesville Georgia Author: Albany , Georgia Telemarketers: United readers service' Gainesville, Georgia

Apr 18 2014
Babet Stock Jam TV BAB'S..BEA,,BABET Total scam artist...homeless lives and abuses shelters..Says she has apts in NY..San Francisco... She is now in Santa Maria scammimg companies as we California Author: santa maria, California Advertising / Deceptive: Babet Stock Jam TV Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
Century Legal Group Adam Carr Chris Whitman, Lynn Gordon, Patrick Smith, Stacey Harris THEY GOT ME TOO, NOW NOT ANSWERING THEIR PHONES Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Loan Modification: Century Legal Group Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

6, Report #1131994

Apr 18 2014
One Technologies Score Sense One Technologies misleading! I was online with my actual credit card company and the free credit report popped up by this company , my computer was hacked and now unwanted fraudulent misleading inquiring are requesting my credit score/report Texas Author: Tustin, California Credit Services: One Technologies/Score Sense Texas

Apr 18 2014
Troiano Fuel Oil Co I moved into Rockville Centre and my boiler was not working, was going to switch over to gas. Met the owner at a school function and he talked me into getting a new oil boiler. During installation, came home and found the owner and install guys talking about the boiler not being good for the flu size, etc. My wife told them to put back the old boiler and owner, Vito Troiano stated he couldn't, that the old boiler was gone. Long story short, 13 years of problems including 3 blown pressure relief valves on the hot water storage tank; water flooding in basement each time; heat in the summer; hot water that was either warm or too hot; and now, the boiler is rotted and leaking. The owner, Vito Troiano, acts as if all these years, it's my fault; that's his attitude. Valley Stream New York Author: rockville centre, New York Consumer Services: Troiano Fuel Oil Co Valley Stream, New York

Apr 17 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Apr 17 2014
american recovery services P.K. willis have release papers for vehicle and they are refusing to return calls after it has been paid for going on almost 12 hours now, they will not fax release paper work to the local towing co in my area soi can get to my chemo treatments thousand oaks California Author: somewhere, Texas Auto Towing: american recovery services thousand oaks, California

Apr 17 2014
Autopartsexpress.com They sent me the wrong part twice then defective part. Now they won't give me my money back Internet Author: Palmdale , California Auto Parts: Autopartsexpress.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Amazon.com Stay away from Amazon.com! They have atrocious outsourced customer service! I cancelled an order, which they verified as cancelled, however, the charge immediately appeared as pending on my bankcard! They said it would disappear! Ha! It is now a permanent posted charge and they continue to say it's just an authorization and it will disappear! Uh no, it's been charged, it has a posting ID #! The bank verifies it is a charge! However, they refuse to refund any money and no goods are being shipped as the order was cancelled! Terrible, stay far far away! Seattle Washington Author: Kerrville, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Atlas Transportors AKA Axios Postage Service, BernardGivens HR Director, Reina Duarte, Mgr I answered a help needed ad for a PRODUCT FORWARDING CONTRACTOR thru Atlas Transportors. I admit I was very leary at first when I saw the word Russia. First impression was SCAM wish I would have gone with my gut instinct. I signed contract for 2500.00 base pay for 28 days from date first box shipped out, 25.00 per box and 25.00 per envelope. Before I forget to mention it, the ENVELOPS are pre paid credit cards. Now the name on the cards ? I was stupid and followed instructions not to open as that hard to explain to the customer, so I did not open. But now I know that these Russian connected slime buckets who would sell or pimp out their own Mother (or Grandma) were doing this to set me up Russian Federation Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Atlas Transportors Internet

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
AT&T ATT Celular Will not honor their documents, additional charges on account, bill is 8x what was agreed upon (with documented proof) and they now call it misinformation Portland Oregon Nationwide Author: none, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Consumer tax relief This company promised to reduce what I owed the IRS after I paid them $4000, this was almost two years ago. They always said oh dear your case fell between the cracks, we will get right on it. Now they are taking $19.99 out of my account monthly and no longer answer my phone calls irvine California Author: Afton, Wyoming Income Tax Service: Consumer tax relief irvine, California

Apr 16 2014
PREFERRED GUEST RESORTS LLC. BEST VACATIONS EVER.. GREAT VACATIONS NOW. RIP A WOMEN ON DISABILITY OF $750 FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Timeshare Rentals: PREFERRED GUEST RESORTS Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
TMobile Fradulent Fees and Unwillingness to disclose them now sent to Collection Company! Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
ymax corporation tried to get a personal loan for 1,000. gave them 470 total. I still can't get the loan and now they want another 220. Internet Author: state college , Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ymax corporation Internet

Apr 15 2014
direct home medical They don't honor their product, money hungry, greedy, I paid just about 3000 dollars for an Innogen oxygen concentrator and it don't work right. I need to be able to breathe and I need my independence. I had problems with the first unit and they sent another last year and now this was is tearing up! they want me to purchase another one and I can't afford it! Internet Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Medical Supplies: direct home medical Internet

Apr 15 2014
Bidz.com I pruchase a rRing, Now Bidz have the ring and the money and will not refund me even tho i have the email proof they have both  California Author: Melbourne, Liars: Bidz.com California

Apr 15 2014
HP Financial ALERT!!! NOW USING SAME RIPOFF TACTIC WITH NEW WEBSITE ON CRAIGSLIST. THEY ARE CALLING THEMSELVES IRVINE TRUST FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP OR ITSFG.COM HP FINANCIAL NOW ITSFG.COM FAKE CORP BUILDOUT AND CPN SCAM. WANT $295 BANK DEPOSIT VIRTUAL ADDRESSES Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: HP Financial Select State/Province

Apr 15 2014
Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC NationStar Mortgage Ocwen is the MODERN DAY MAFIA!!! I am about to lose my house because they modified me sold me lost document and now my monthly payment is doubling these people need to ROT IN HELL NEVER MIND GO TO JAIL West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Ellsworth, New Hampshire Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 15 2014
Zinn sold me the product Zinn facial oil for $4.99 and now debits my debit card 99.99 per month West Greenwich Rhode Island Author: Tiger, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Zinn West Greenwich, Rhode Island

Apr 14 2014
Just Energy Our bill has doubled since signing up for this, energy effecient program. Nipsco checked what we have been paying and what we are now paying and confirmed that. Our thermostat is digitally programmed to have heat set at 65 and our bill is $354.20 South Bend Indiana Author: South Bend, Indiana Consumer Services: Just Energy South Bend, Indiana

Apr 14 2014
AccountNow Account Now Visa frozen account, customer service Internet Author: Bronx, New York Credit Services: AccountNow Internet