Your Search | safeway food & drug stores

Dec 10 2016
lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php You must type in the whole address that I have copied and pasted above. When you get there it says it's name is Trustedonlinepharm. I have sent them money in bitcoins and they have had it for over 5 days. They claim one week shipping and 1 day email veri They advertise a flat rate of $17.90 shipping, and approximately 5-7 business days shipping time. They also state that they will email you a confirmation and order tracking number as soon as your bitcoin clears! I have sent multiple emails because my order has been paid for, for well over 4 days now with no communication!!! Internet Author: somewhere, Missouri Drug Stores: http://www.lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php Internet

Dec 10 2016
GLOBALNEWAGEVITA, CDI NEW AGE Offered free product if I pay shipping. Now has charged my card, unauthorized, two payments over 80 dollars in one day. Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Drug Stores: GLOBALNEWAGEVITA, CDI NEW AGE Internet

ReminisceShoppe on etsy OMG 30.00 for nothing campbell california Internet
Author: los gatos, California Clothing Stores: ReminisceShoppe on etsy Internet

Dec 10 2016
Unstoppable doggie banks Ordered in Black Friday, I order 4, they company took out 86.00 out of my account and haven't received order, can-nor reach company Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Unstoppable doggie banks Internet

Dec 10 2016
Biichos.com Scam.. rip off!! Internet Author: DAYTON, Ohio Clothing Stores: Biichos.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe No merchandise or response Unknown Internet Author: NEWCASTLE, California On-Line Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Wang Gang Highlandtiger .co,UK wrong product- huge scam Shanghai Internet
Author: Mount Hawthorn, Washington Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Dec 09 2016
Omaha Steaks Poor customer service Omaha, Nebraska Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Food Vendors: Omaha Steaks Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe I think they might not even exist - worried about my information now!!!! Nationwide Author: Hainesville, Illinois Toy Stores: High Class Universe Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe Non responsive Company for Children's Christmas Presents Internet Author: Lahaina, Hawaii Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire Package never showed - my loss they said Internet Author: Midlothian, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe I ordered a Kid's On the Go Portable Snack & Play Tray Nov. 25th, email payment confirm, Have not received shipping info or merchandise. Internet Author: Boaz, Alabama Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe Took my money and no communication NOR product Internet Author: Longview, Washington Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
thrive market thrivemarket.com The charge for the trial membership was not obvious . I never saw I would be charged $60 a year. Internet Author: quarryville, Pennsylvania Food Vendors: thrive market Internet

Emporium Took CC payment and denying that they did Los Angeles Internet
Author: Lyons, Michigan Rental Stores: Emporium Internet

Dec 09 2016
Wang Gang China Bhdidgeridoos Made a purchase and paid. They sent me an imitation pair of Prada sneaker when I had ordered Rag & Bone Moccasins Shanghai Internet
Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Clothing Stores: Wang Gang China Internet

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
CHEF LARON CRUZ JIMELL GILMORE I ordered a Thanksgiving feast from him and I paid him $200.00 for food and I never received it. Tried texting him and calling him and I didnt receive any response, havent heard from him since. Please beware of this crook! garland Texas Author: HOPE, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: CHEF LARON CRUZ garland, Texas

Dec 08 2016
The Deal Empire Horrible customer service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Specialty Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 08 2016
Atomic Deals Steampunk Shop Took my money; no product received Internet Author: Lynnwood, Washington Specialty Stores: Atomic Deals Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bling Trend Bling group, blingtrend Kylie products, lipstick Internet Author: Baden, Ontario Jewelry Stores: Bling Trend Internet

Dec 08 2016
Justfab Fabkids Scam, misleading Internet Author: Bangor , Maine Clothing Stores: Justfab Internet

23, Report #1342086

Dec 08 2016
Usedworkclothes---(Darnell Ross) Reworkclothes---(Darnell Ross) Company did not send the correct Clothes and would not make the ORDER GOOD. Midothian Virginia Author: Calhoun, Georgia Clothing Stores: Usedworkclothes---(Darnell Ross Midothian, Virginia

24, Report #1342059

J C Penney J C Penney is the worst. Schaumburg Illinois
Author: ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: J C Penney Schaumburg, Illinois

25, Report #1342057

Dec 08 2016
Rapid fulfilment inc Theives! Nationwide Author: Cwmbran, Other Drug Manufacturers: Rapid fulfilment inc Nationwide