Your Search | safeway food & drug stores

Oct 27 2016
REJUVENEM RIPOFF - from trial only pay shipping to charging my credit card! St Petersburg Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: REJUVENEM St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Centered Health Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Failed to Disclose Important Decision-Making Information Malibu California Author: Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Malibu, California

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
champsgears HQGCQ Did not deliver, cancel order or refund money Malaysia? Internet Author: Cochranville, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: champsgears Internet

Oct 27 2016
Kroger Krogerlouisvillereturnfee Processed returned charge through bank account after checks were taken care of Elizabethtown Kentucky Wow--- Author: Radcliff, Kentucky Grocery Stores: Kroger Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Oct 26 2016
Rosegal Very unhappy Jamaca Internet Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 26 2016
ASPIRE SALES LLC Extreem Tactical Dynamics Complete RIP OFF Florida Florida Author: Cypress, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ASPIRE SALES LLC Florida

Oct 26 2016
The art of home cooking ordered 2 food choppers and was charged for them and never received them. Tried to contact them and their mail is all returned to me. Got this ad on face book and ordered it from there. Checked at Better Business Bureau and they have no name or address for them. Just would like to find them so noone else will be dumb enough to order from them. Sarasota FL Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Kitchens: The art of home cooking Internet

Oct 26 2016
07:38 AM The Sunglass Store or eOutlet Stores Scam site Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Sunglasses: Internet

Oct 26 2016
CANADIAN TIRE #292 The Canadian Tire Store refused to reimburse me for $80.37 for a faulty juicer Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Home & Garden Stores: CANADIAN TIRE #292 Montreal, Quebec

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Scam! Stay away Grandville Michigan Author: Mickleton, New Jersey On-Line Stores: U Design Apparel Grandville, Michigan

Oct 25 2016
88 Petworld the worst pet store experience i ever had! i am no inexperienced customer, i have ran several pet stores myself for over a decade so i know what the business is all about and this paticular store owner and its workers are low and behold the rudest and misinformed i have ever come across. save yourself heartache, frustration and money and please please shop somewhere else! Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: 88 Petworld Brick, New Jersey

Oct 25 2016
Target Online Halloween Nightmare. Poor customer service. Target sent the wrong costume twice. Rochester New York Author: Brockport, New York Clothing Stores: Target Online Internet

Oct 25 2016
Hebei Lanyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd in CHINA Coco (the ripoff artist) They said they would sell me RC and testing chemicals for my medical practice and medical studies with pharmacology and took money but did not send product Hebei province, CHINA Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Hebei Lanyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd in CHINA Internet

Oct 25 2016
Loan organic SCAM Houston Texas Author: Sheffield Lake, Ohio Drug Stores: Loan organic Houston , Texas

Oct 25 2016
Mohawk carpet Oversold Smartstrand Nationwide Author: Hawesville, Kentucky Carpet & Tile Stores: Mohawk carpet Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
10:19 AM (Pretending to be the real THIS IS A PHISHING SITE unknown; suspected to be China Internet Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Internet

Oct 25 2016
Kanoa Kanoa headphones Ripoff scam Internet Author: Lincoln, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kanoa Internet

Oct 25 2016
08:49 AM Revita Youth Scam internet Author: Ansonia, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Internet

Oct 25 2016
07:05 AM Swap Scam Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Consignment Stores: Internet

Oct 25 2016
Showroom glam I ordered two swimsuits and never received my items. They only offer contact through e-mail, I have e-mailed several times with no response. They sent me a tracking number with no updates or change, I called usps and they said there is no items with the tracking number they sent me. I feel like I've been scammed  Encino California Finally received my order today Author: Lancaster, California Clothing Stores: Showroom glam Encino , California

Oct 24 2016
Martin Tindall - Phoenix Pharms Capital Do Not Invest With Martin Tindall or Phoenix Pharms Capital Longmont Colorado
Author: Boulder , Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Martin Tindall Longmont, Colorado

Oct 24 2016
Praza Health Scotsdale Arizona Author: Lubbock, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Plaza Health Scotsdale, Arizona

Oct 24 2016
Essential Drug Store Ordered 5 things from them on Aug 26, 16. It is now 10-24-16 and still waiting! The only take checks by internet so you have no recourse with your bank! Called them several times, now that stop taking calls Austin Texas Internet Author: Hedgesville, West Virginia Drugstores: Essential Drug Store Internet