Your Search | saker shoprites inc, world class shoprite of hamilton marketplace

Dec 10 2016
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc Unfair , Liars, Locked me out of my online acct., denied receiving documents for modification even with a receipt they where sent. Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Columbus, Georgia Loan Modification: Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc nationwide

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision dog coin ripoff Alexandria Louisiana Author: san diego, California Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe FRAUD ALERT INTERNET Author: vandalia, Ohio Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe This company does not appear to exist. I purchased a dog piggy bank on line and never got it. Internet Author: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help, Trustees London Wards 1, 11, 12 & 14 Thames Valley School Board, Thames Valley School Board London Ontario, Principal Princess Elizabeth Public School London Ontario, Superintendent Princess Elizabeth Public School Ontario, Associate Director Learning Support Services TDVSB My Son's right of Education is deprived. London Ontario Ontario Author: London , Ontario Public Schools: MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help London, Ontario

Dec 10 2016
High class universe I placed an order on nov. 22 after seeing their advertisement on facebook. I have emailed 3 times in the last week as to the status of my order. I have received no response. There is no phone number. Internet Author: Rocky hill, Connecticut Gift Shops: High class universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
Full Sail University Committed Financial Aid Fraud, Program Fraud, and Fraud per SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress). Absolute POOR Quality of Education Winter Park Florida
Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Full Sail University Winter Park, Minnesota

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 10 2016
Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia Advertised product that didn't work plus free sample was shipping only $4.95 said nothing about anything but that being charged to my credit card yet charged $78.95 on my credit card without my permission. Personally think it is a rip off and i'm not the only one that thinks that. I will give them and this product plenty of bad publicity trust me on that. That price is ridiculious and people can't afford to pay that kind of money for 30 pills. RIP OFF. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Paragould, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Optimal Health Internet

Dec 10 2016
DermaFi Slamming for total cost of product from Free Sample: Nationwide Author: SanJose, California Bait-and-Switch: DermaFi Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Cannar INC Xander's green good, Rainier on pine Don't trust Alex Rodriguez from Cannar Xander's green goods Tacoma Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cannar INC Tacoma, Washington

Dec 10 2016
lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php You must type in the whole address that I have copied and pasted above. When you get there it says it's name is Trustedonlinepharm. I have sent them money in bitcoins and they have had it for over 5 days. They claim one week shipping and 1 day email veri They advertise a flat rate of $17.90 shipping, and approximately 5-7 business days shipping time. They also state that they will email you a confirmation and order tracking number as soon as your bitcoin clears! I have sent multiple emails because my order has been paid for, for well over 4 days now with no communication!!! Internet Author: somewhere, Missouri Drug Stores: http://www.lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php Internet

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe Did not ship items, no phone # and no response to email Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Baby Products: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
Peters Auto Mall Taken advantage of/ Lied t/ Ripped off High Point North Carolina Incredible Lack of Knowledge Author: trinity, North Carolina Car Financing: Peters Auto Mall High Point, North Carolina

Dec 10 2016
Gulf Coast Residential Services Inc. Hiram Brown Hiram Brown Roofing Company 2001 Commerce, Houston Texas Texas
Author: Los Angeles , California Builders & Contractors: Gulf Coast Residential Services Inc. Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Choice Home Warranty I called in a claim. Choice home warranty gave me a claim number and contact information of the technician. The technician was notified. The technician came and call choice home warranty with the problem. The part had to be ordered. Once the part came in the technician came back to my home to replace the part. The problem was not fixed. Continued to have the same problem with my heater.  Edison New Jersey Author: Greenville, Mississippi Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty

Dec 10 2016
Revita Youth They ripped me off for 2 month to the tune of over $300.00 Internet Author: Levittown, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Revita Youth Internet

Dec 10 2016
Texas Family Fitness Impact Fitness A Scam of a place Coppell Texas Author: Irving, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Texas Family Fitness Coppell,

Dec 10 2016
snap on tools cost me $1000.00s of dollars and dont seem to care Nationwide Author: Onaway, Michigan Auto Repair Service: snap on tools Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Brilliance New York ***TAKING ADVANTAGE OF DISTRESSED WOMAN ON HER WAY TO DECEASED SISTER'S MEMORIAL*** Irvine California Author: Greenbrae, California Beauty Salons: Brilliance New York Irvine, California

Dec 10 2016
Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup My worst lifetime Nightmare Puyallup Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Abusive Parents: Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup Puyallup, Washington

Dec 10 2016
GLOBAL MOVING , Inc SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS, Wayne, New Jersey Internet Author: Wayne, New Jersey Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVING Internet

Dec 10 2016
Unstoppable doggie banks Ordered in Black Friday, I order 4, they company took out 86.00 out of my account and haven't received order, can-nor reach company Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Unstoppable doggie banks Internet

Dec 10 2016
New York State department of tax and finance I am still awaiting the documentation from my 2010 and 2011 tax audit stating I owed 3,13.24 and 1,718.36. My citibank savings account was issued a levy on December 5, 2016 for 3,074.36I was never notified by mail, phone or email.My current address that I was not notified of my new york state tax liability, instead a levy was issued to take money out of my citibank savings account for 3,074.36 binghamton New York Author: staten island, New York Government Corruption: New York State department of tax and finance binghamton, New York