Your Search | salvage world.net aka,gsa auctions llc

1, Report #1191917

Nov 28 2014
Rent Star Property Management AKA 15 Primrose Street Bowen Hills QLD 4006 AKA 15 Primrose Street Fortitude Valley QLD 4006 Dishonest Business Practices, Attempts Apartment Break Ins, Units Should Be Condemned. Milton Queensland
Author: Menlo Park, California Landlords: Rent Star Property Management Milton,

2, Report #1191830

Nov 28 2014
A and M Properties LLC stole and forged false billing statements and threatened the loss of my section-8 and housing syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Financial Services: A and M Properties LLC syracuse, New York

3, Report #1191835

Nov 28 2014
Eldorado Motors LLC Price Gouging. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Motor Vehicle: Eldorado Motors LLC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Nov 28 2014
Flowers By Columbia, LLC POS place to work at! Denver Colorado Author: Mott, North Dakota Florists: Flowers By Columbia, LLC Denver, Colorado

5, Report #1191789

Nov 28 2014
I GO LLC/ Andi Rosario virtual personal assistant Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Employment Services: I GO LLC/ Andi Rosario Internet

6, Report #1191778

Nov 28 2014
specialdatabases - SD Info Services LLC They lie on sales products information. Columbus,Ohio 43220 USA Internet
Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Business: specialdatabases Internet

7, Report #1191742

Nov 27 2014
TWC LLC E Travis Hartman, software development, total web central Left job unfinished after receiving deposit. San Diego Internet
Author: Inglewood , California Small Business Services: TWC LLC Internet

8, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

9, Report #1191652

Nov 26 2014
Champion Energy Services, LLC No Customer Service At All Houston Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Utility Companies: Champion Energy Services, LLC Houston, Texas

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

Nov 26 2014
Tina Starling aka Starlington/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Tina Starling, Nicholas Below, Mario Ausoni, Swiss Capital, Helping Hands, Merciful Holdings Option Paper Scam, Tina Starling aka Starlington, Capital Strategies Destin Nationwide Author: Washington Financial Services: Tina Starling/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Nationwide

12, Report #1191585

Nov 26 2014
Mometrix Media Mometrix LLC Paid $60+ for a study guide that may have been written by a 6-year-old. Beaumont Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mometrix Media Beaumont, Texas

13, Report #1191593

Nov 26 2014
Isahm Diam/ Internationl Trade Management Group LLC. Diab Foods; Diab Imports/Exports Questionable Business Practices/Broken Refridgeration System Mclean Virginia
Author: McLean, Virginia Trucking Companies: Isahm Diam/ Internationl Trade Management Group LLC. Mclean, Virginia

14, Report #1191574

Nov 26 2014
NK International llc they stole from me $50,000 Vernon California Author: brooklyn, New York Storage & Self Storage: NK International llc Vernon, California

15, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

16, Report #1191557

Nov 26 2014
DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC6718 NE 216TH CIR Battle Ground Washington. 98604-5202  6718 NE 261TH CIR BATTLE GROUND , Washington 98604 UBI 602853781338 28TH AVE LONGVIEW WA 98632 9111 SE SAINT HELENS ST CLACKAMAS Oregon 97015 2664 NE MARINE DR PORTLAND OR 97217 ATTION TRUCK ATTION DEAD BEAT BOSS WARNING TO ALL TRUCKERS Battle Ground Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Employers: DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC Battle Ground, Washington

17, Report #1191445

Nov 25 2014
Silverblood frenchies aka Lou and Betsy Rodriguez sent me a dog that was skin and bones fort lauderdale Florida
Author: logansport, Indiana Dog Breeders: silverblood frenchies fort lauderdale, Florida

18, Report #1191448

Nov 25 2014
Luxoderm (((Redacted))) Ojas Enterprises, LLC offered a FREE sample and later charged $139.90 for the product Newburgh, NY Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Beauty Products: Luxoderm Internet

19, Report #1191435

Nov 25 2014
Supplier Source, LLC Apply Knowledge, LLC aka Apply Knowledge Institute, Coaching Department.Dahm International, LLCDominion of Virgo Investments, IncEcommerce Support, LLC – IdahoEssent Media, LLCEvertex Solutions, LLCEvi, LLC aka Members Learning CentreNemrow Consult Multi-phase, multi-million dollar Internet Scammers - BEWARE of their unscrupulous agenda to RIP YOU OFF Orem Utah Author: Sydney, On-Line Business: Supplier Source, LLC Orem, Utah

Nov 25 2014
Premiere Estate Sales Michael Deshaies AKA Lonnie Henderson Brenda Culbreath AKA Culver City Estate Sales AKA Premiere Estate Sales Las Vegas AKA Premiere Estate Sales Los Angeles: Northridge, CA AKA Melrose Treasures lonhender@yahoo.com brenculbreath@hotmail.com info@premie Grifters, Coast to Coast Scam Estate Sale Artists, Multiple Aliases, Can't Keep their Story Straight Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Culver City, Lawrence MA, Nevada,
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Sales People: Premiere Estate Sales Las Vegas, Nevada

21, Report #1191394

Nov 25 2014
IAA Inc aka IAAI aka Insurance Auto Auctions Inc Sold me a total loss vehicle with out indicating it on the posting ,frame damage, Anaheim CALIFORNIA Author: Spring Valley, California Auto Dealers: IAA Inc Nationwide

Nov 25 2014
Judith Richey Photography BOLO BE AWARE PHOTOGRAPHER JUDITH RICHEY AKA EYE FOR AN EYE TOOTH FOR A TOOTH SHE'S LOOKING AT YOU DON'T LET HER CON YOU IN AS A CLIENT SHE WILL SUCK YOU DRY Anthem Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Photography: Judith Richey Photography Anthem, Arizona

23, Report #1191282

Nov 25 2014
Andrew S. Youngman Citizens Disability, LLC Andrew Youngman, Citizens Disability MISLEADING, LIES BY OMISSION, MANIPULATIVE, DISHONEST Waltham Massachusetts Author: Salem, Massachusetts Disability Services: Andrew S. Youngman Citizens Disability, LLC Waltham, Massachusetts

24, Report #1190913

Nov 23 2014
Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO Leonard DeFrancisci The DeFrancisci Machine Company LLC ,DEMACO, Leonard DeFrancisci bankrupting his own company- The Defrancisci Machine Company- DEMACO. Poster Boy for Corruption, Incompetence and Stupidity. West Melbourne Florida Author: New York Work Place Bullies: Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO West Melbourne, Florida

25, Report #1190905

Nov 23 2014
General Contracting Solutions LLC (AKA Rick Mafnas) Beware of this scammer! Beaumont Texas Author: Port Neches, Texas Liars: General Contracting Solutions LLC Beaumont, Texas