Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Tiffany&Co outlet Don't buy from this company--SCAM OPERATION Internet Author: new york, New York Jewelry Stores: Tiffany&Co outlet Internet

Feb 27 2017
WILLIFAN INVESTMENT CO UNION HOMES FRAUD IN THE IMPORT PROCESS Abia State, Nigeria Internet Author: São Paulo, Texas Online Trading: WILLFAN INVESTMENT CO Internet

Foothills Farmers Co-Op ..Mr. Tire Chad Weaver, Ray Lied Maryville Tennessee
Author: Friendsville, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: Foothills Farmers Co-Op ..Mr. Tire Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Go Shop and Save GSS Tried calling my Health Insurance Co., got Go Shop and Save instead! Internet Author: Nyack, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Go Shop and Save Internet

Feb 27 2017
EZ.PAWN 7620 Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO They lost a family heirloom ring that I had temporarily pawned for money to attend the funeral of a relative. Not only did they lose the ring, so far they have not returned my payments that I faithfully made on the ring for 10 months, nor given me the estimated value cost of ring back. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Pawn Brokers: EZ.PAWN Lakewood , Colorado

Feb 27 2017
Original Car Audio (oemcaraudio) Sold Defective Product and Refused Refund Burnsville Minnesota
Author: Elkridge, Maryland Auto Audio Electronics: Original Car Audio Burnsville, Minnesota

Feb 26 2017
SC WORLD BEARINGS LTD BEARINGS WEB SRL BEWARE : ONLINE BEARING SCAMMERS SACELE Internet
Author: MANILA, Auto Parts: SC WORLD BEARINGS LTD Internet

Feb 26 2017
ZUMM Everything Android, ZUMMBox Illegal Products That Don't Work Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Audio & Electronics Shops: ZUMM Everything Android Park City, Utah

Feb 26 2017
Samsung Memory card promotion scam got scammed Author: Ennis, Montana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Samsung Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
EMBA TRANSPORTATION Elmir Kocan-Owner CEOVejso Kocan co owner Contract Driver Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Trucking Companies: EMBA TRANSPORTATION Lawrenceville, Georgia

Feb 26 2017
LIANN RXBOMSHOP FAKE TIFFANY & CO OUTLET ORDER FORM NOT SURE, WAS ON FACEBOOK FOR VALENTINE'S DAY Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: LIANN RXBOMSHOP Internet

Feb 25 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Bought flying fish on 2 seperate orders and has been 2 months ago Internet Author: Lake Jackson , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Ltd B.J. LeeAlan ChingJenny Liu Rip offs--- thieves liars scumbags-they will get what they deserve-PRISON hong kong hong kong Author: San Jose, California Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Ltd hong kong,

Feb 25 2017
Inherent beauty and y s cream I paid 4.95 for a FREE OFFER and 14 days later was charges 89.85 from one co and 89.94 from the second company! I tried to contact both companies and the only recourse offered was a 35 0/0 refund and that all! California and florida Internet Author: Peoria , Illinois Eye Care: Inherent beauty and y s cream Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
TSM Moving & Storage Ltd ,Sean, Fraud, Scam, Loaded our belongings but never deliver it, Mississauga Ontario Author: Mississauga, Alabama Moving Companies: TSM Moving & Storage Ltd Mississauga , Ontario

Feb 25 2017
Max Vapor Online Rip off artists only interested in charging you hidden costs Internet Author: Littleton , Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Max Vapor Online Internet

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Integrity Plus Floors John Kautz/ ownerTri West ltd./Michael Barczak - Representitive Disabled Seniors Suffer! Flooring Company Sells Defective flooring! Refuses to Refund..Falsely Blames licensed installers! Murietta California
Author: MENIFEE, California Building Products: Integrity Plus Floors Murietta, California

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Feb 23 2017
Team Lear Grant Dobson, Nicole MurphyAsset Manager,LDGconnect, Ltd 720-515-7037 Ext.211 Team Lears are 100% ripping off realtors nationwide claiming to be asset managers representing banks, promising listings. Denver Colorado Author: Medford, New York Realtors: Team Lear Internet

Feb 23 2017
Nebraska Furniture Mart NFM NFM Nebraka Furniture Mart won't return their products Kansas City Kansas Author: Saint Joseph , Missouri Audio & Electronics Shops: Nebraska Furniture Mart Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 23 2017
Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Ltd White Collar Crime, Property Investment Fraud, High Yield Scam Bolton UK Internet
Author: Other Realtors: Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Internet

Feb 23 2017
Woolf Fang International Ltd Lytton Hou Woolf Fang International tried to rip me off afer registering my walteriasiello domains Hefei Other Author: Rome, Other Web Hosting: Woolf Fang International Ltd Hefei, Other

Feb 22 2017
Old American Insurance Co. John Andy McAfee Clean sheeted the life insurance application - health questions Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: mcafee