SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
There may be more specific results for "Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd"
For more specific results for "Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
charles and jill crovo Dunhil co, dunhil builders bush gardens fraud comingalling funds theft osterville, Massachusetts Author: , Massachusetts Liars: charles and jill crovo osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
weichert realtors dunhill group Dunhill ltd. fraud. thieves. comingalling funds liars osterville, Massachusetts Author: , Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: weichert realtors dunhill group osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
Charles Crovo Dunhill builders Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo li, charles crovo II Fraud, co-mingling, stealing, lying, forgery, able to open bank accounts w/o paperwork Osterville, Massachusetts Author: Eastham, Massachusetts Realtors: Charles Crovo Dunhill builders Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
dunhill builders ltd. Charles crovo.Jill crovo ted komenda osterville, Massachusetts Author: barnstable, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Dunhill Development osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
Daniel Eaton Southern Mosaic Co 480-707-7071 dan eaton Liar and horrible business person. DO NOT do business with! scottsdale Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Realtors: Daniel Eaton Southern Mosaic Co 480-707-7071 Internet

Aug 23 2017
WEICHERT REALTORS OSTERVILLE Charles Crovo Jill Crovo Frederick Komenda Dunhill Builders Dunhill Development Dunhill Co Ltd Frauds thiefs Osterville, Massachusetts Author: , Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: WEICHERT REALTORS OSTERVILLE Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
AAA Toner Sent back product for a refund and never got the refund Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Temple, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: AAA Toner Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 23 2017
Vlamorous AQUAVO I paid the shipping charges for 2 free samples -received order confirmation on 8/9/17 - account deducted for 97.83 on 8/22 nothing said anything about enrolling in autoship CO, Colorado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

Aug 22 2017
Erica Yang Bought 2 go kart 1 should be on transport now, second is still in process, no contact possible. Payment has been done Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Erica Yang Internet

Aug 22 2017
Halast Media Warrington Gary Pridham, Total Homecare Ltd. THL Salford, Northwest Homecare Ltd, WSC Warrington Halast Media Preston Warning. Misleading Job Advertising. Warrington Nationwide Author: Warrington, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Halast Media Warrington Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
ellysworld.com THEY HAVE TOOK MY MONEY AND NOW THE WEBSITE IS NOT COMING UP Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
WOWW Fashions As with the other cases, I order the steam hair product and it has yet to be received. Out of business?? Internet Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: WOWW Fashions Internet

Aug 21 2017
itecdeals.com ItechdealsPhone: (845) 652-0006Name: Isaac LabkovskyJob Title: PresidentCall: (845) 652-0006 Lakewood New Jersey Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: itecdeals.com Lakewood, New Jersey

Samsung Samsung Will Not Honor Warranty Nationwide San Jose California
Author: Palo Alto, California Computer Manufaturers: Samsung California

Aug 21 2017
techzone247 Not only did I pay $377 for this product, I got ripped off by someone ripping off Techzone. It was an expensive lesson, but I have learned. Sure sounded valid. In fact, they are supposed to call me back. Internet Author: SLIDELL, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: techzone247 Internet

Samsung defective range Nationwide
You were treated disrespectfully Author: Matthews, North Carolina Appliances: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Elly's World Woww Fashions Steam Flat Iron Author: Tuskegee, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly's World Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Ellys world I order I recive a email confirmation with #order and never arrive Internet Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys world Internet

Aug 20 2017
Elly's World Hair straightener Internet Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly's World Internet

Aug 20 2017
STRATXMARKETS STRATXMARKETS WILL SCAM YOU! Marshall Islands Internet Stratmarkets-Scam-Fight-Back Author: Birmingham, Kentucky Online Trading: STRATXMARKETS Internet

Aug 20 2017
METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Kazemi Brothers Metroline ,Kappa Construction ,Tridecca Developments Frank Kazemi Al Kazemi Santo Kazemi Ricardo Kazemi Metroline Group WATCH OUT! For the KAZEMI BROTHERS METROLINE CONSTRUCTION FORMERLY KAPPA CONSTRUCTION Vancouver British Columbia
Metroline Construction Ltd. Efforts to respond Author: Vancouver, Building Services: METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 19 2017
Ghost Plate TOTAL RIP OFF! Internet Author: Brookville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Ghost Plate Internet

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
Senior Life Insurance Co. Policy #SL00065622 refused return of premiums paid.needed for medical bills. Thomasville Georgia Author: Spring Creek, Nevada Infomercial Rip-offs: Senior Life Insurance Co. Thomasville , Georgia