Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Samuel Long, Atlanta Georgia

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
Synapse Group Time Inc. marketing, magazines, distributor Stamford Connecticut Author: Grovetown, Georgia Consumer Services: Synapse Group Stamford, Connecticut

Mar 23 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Samuel Douglas Scam artists & extortionists Lombard Illinois Author: Winchester, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
. Capital One Bank N.A. All 5 of my long standing accounts have been restricted by Capital One for adding and removing authorized users. Isnt that a cardholder priviledge? Mclean VA Nationwide
You forgot Author: Perris, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One N.A. Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Free tv key sent a product that I tried. Then when it did not work I called to get a refund & was told that the time add lasped to get a refund. They said, that I would recieve a new one,but not a refund. It does not work either. I would not recommend this product free tv key to anyone. I even had a technical person look at setting it up & it still would not work. Fairfield NJ Author: Royston, Georgia Television Parts & Services: Free tv key Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Mass Mail Servers hotsol.net scam review Internet Mass Mail Servers spam Author: , Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Mass Mail Servers Internet

Mar 22 2017
ExactData ConsumerBase review scam revealed Chicago IL Author: , Georgia Mail Order Services: ExactData Internet

Mar 21 2017
Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Teresa Swain 238 Apple Valley Rd Commerce GA 30529 Tara T. Langford 1407Antioch RdFayetteville, GA, 30215 (706) 215-3583 Breeder Rip OFF - Don't do any business with them Fayetteville, Georgia Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Animal Services: Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Fayetteville, GA 30215, Georgia

Mar 21 2017
Ymca of metropolitan chattanoiga tn Employment frauf Chattanooga Tenessee Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Health Spas: Ymca of metropolitan Chattanoiga TN TN

Mar 20 2017
Coit - Atlanta, GA Stained Drapes Doraville Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Coit - Atlanta, GA Doraville, Georgia

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
Paul Shelby Enterprises Paul Shelby LLC Paul Shelby Paul Cooley Engine SCAM Artist CROOK STAY AWAY!!!! Sylvania Georgia
Author: CANTON, Georgia Auto Parts: Paul Shelby Enterprises Sylvania, Georgia

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 19 2017
Anti wrinkle skin care skin care free tial offer scams Skin Care Free Trials – Good, Bad & Ugly?You don’t have to look very long or hard online to find a “fantastic free trial sample offer” for skin care creams, serums, moisturizers, eye gels, foams, cleansers, masks, anti- Face cream. Anti aging cream. Beauty Internet Author: Lake city, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Anti wrinkle skin care Internet

hotatlpartybus.com Mike G Fraud! Atlanta Georgia
Author: Marietta, Georgia Chauffeurs: hotatlpartybus.com Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 18 2017
Advanced Bionutritionals Ultimate Knee Relief In my opinion a rip off. Does not work. Norcross Georgia Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Advanced Bionutritionals Norcross, Georgia

Mar 18 2017
MAGNETICPHONECABLE THEY SENT ME A MAGNETIC PHONE CABLE THAT DOES NOT WORK. I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS MESSAGES TO THEM TO FIND OUT HOW TO RETURN IT FOR A FULL REFUND. Internet Author: LaGrange, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MAGNETICPHONECABLE Internet

Mar 17 2017
GE financial Violating Fraud Stamford Connecticut Author: Lawrenceville , Georgia Loans: GE financial Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Ab Renovations Bill Norris billy ray norrisbilly norris CON-MAN, SCAMMER, FRAUDSTER, CRIMINAL, SEXUAL REGISTAR PARTICIPANT Lilburn Georgia
Author: atlanta, Georgia Home Improvements: Ab Renovations Bill Norris Lilburn, Georgia

Mar 17 2017
Johnson & Johnson Consumers Inc Aveeno aka Luna Glow aka KATHLEEN WIDMER (((REDACTED))) SKILLMAN, NJ 08558 FREAKEN SCAMMERS SKILLMAN, New Jersey Internet GOOD GRIEF YOUR CLUELESS Author: atlanta, Georgia Home HealthCare: Bait-and-Switch: Johnson & Johnson Consumers Inc Internet

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
Buylotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. As our customer makes money, we make money. Our concern is the success of our customers.*UPDATE: Buylotz Liquidations pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
READ THE TRUE STORY: Carlos actually stole $12K from our company Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Appliances: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
NOT TRUTH - Customer received what he ordered and demanded to return the goods. Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationship with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Gastonia, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
BuyLotz Liquidations RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  BuyLotz Liquidations | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Buylotz Liquidations prides themselves in being as transparent as possible in the liquidation business. Buylotz Liquidations focuses our liquidation business in clean and reliable merchandise even though this business can be much like gambling. Buylotz Liquidations have developed extent relationships with the sources of liquidation merchandise to receive the best quality products available. Buylotz Liquidations receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee to let customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Buylotz Liquidations
Author: Tempe, Arizona Surplus Buyers & Sellers: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City , North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
Atlanta Quality Singles, LTD Conrad Companies If Your Single Don't Use This Service-RUN Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: Atlanta Quality Singles, LTD Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 16 2017
Abelman lending group Melissa Thomas and David Carr Loan company San Jose California Author: Douglasville, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Abelman lending group San Jose, California