Your Search | samuel shoshoo, main exposure ever after, spotlight studios

May 05 2016
Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Refused to Refund my Money After Customer Service Rep Told Me I had 60 days!!!!!!! Loganville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Landscaping: Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Loganville, Georgia

May 05 2016
Farewell Vactions they hadtold me one price had me book the vaction then gave me another price after i spent $500 internet North Carolina Author: GREENVILLE, North Carolina Cruises: Farewell Vactions North Carolina

3, Report #1120531

May 05 2016
N2 Publishing B2B Networking Magnolia LivingLake Forest LivingMagnolia Plantation Living MagazineLake Forest Living MagazineNicole Geraghty ( Orlando, Fl Director & salesperson)Neighborhood Networks Publishing Promises Results, With Absolutely No results at all after 18 months Sanford / Orlando, Fl Florida Big Liars Author: CASSELBERRY, Florida Advertising Agencies: N2 Publishing Wilmington, NC

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 04 2016
Award notification commission Anc Harassed over a number of years. Always paid the acquisition fee. Plus postage. Not anymore. No one will ever win this fraudulent jackpot! Kansas City Kansas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Financial Services: Award notification commission Kansas City , Kansas

May 04 2016
Buylotz Wholesale Samuel Pires Quicklotz, Pires Enterprises, Inc SCAM Buylotz knowingly misrepresents condition of items. They advertise new shelf pull items and send you damaged returns Gastonia North Carolina Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: Buylotz Wholesale Samuel Pires Gastonia, North Carolina

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
Texas Direct Auto After market warrranty Staford, Texas Nationwide Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Auto Warranty: Texas Direct Auto Nationwide

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Bar None Builders, Inc. Jim Tacker, President Constructions Contractor who is asking for more money after project is completed Lakewood Colorado Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Home Improvements: Bar None Builders, Inc. Lakewood, Colorado

May 04 2016
EMPIRE COVERS BUDGE INDUSTRIES NO Warranty after 60 days, henderson kentucky Nationwide Author: scottsdale, Arizona Parking Garages: EMPIRE COVERS Nationwide

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

May 04 2016
Arizona Aquatic Company WORST ONLINE COMPANY EVER Oro Valley Internet Arizona Author: Seabrook, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Arizona Aquatic Company Internet

May 04 2016
DermaNu Free trial was false. I was charged $89.47 plus $94.57 a few weeks after ordering, then again another few weeks later! Customer service rep was rude and stated I could not return products or get refund. I'm pursuing other options now. Santa Ana California
ONCE AGAIN!!!!! Author: Mars Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNu Santa Ana, California

May 04 2016
Tuffy Auto Service Center Charged for new radiator and got used one. Tried to overcharge for towing fees. Car broke down 25 minutes after I left. Bradenton Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Service Center FL

May 03 2016
Conexa Best no installation, no service ever Nationwide Author: Alabama Internet: Conexa Nationwide

May 03 2016
Discount Computer Systems DCS WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (gave hard drive back to me broken and unusable) FORT WORTH Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Discount Computer Systems FORT WORTH, Texas

May 03 2016
city of san diego reported parking ticket to my registered car and towed as if it wasn't registered after my car was vandalized. @. parking tickets even though the car was sold San Diego California I see your problem... Author: solana beach, California Legal Services: city of san diego San Diego , California

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
Care 2 Petitions I made a petition about Big Cat Rescue concerning a recent bite and other concerning issues about the CEO Carol Baskin. Even after verifying my claims the Care Team refused to reinstate my petition. Internet
Author: Orange, California Liars: Care 2 Petitions Internet

May 03 2016
Burgess Seed and Plant Co. I ordered several plants from Burgess. The main plant that I wanted was a papaya plant for a gift to my mother for Mothers Day. Bloomington IL
Author: Plano, Texas Nurseries: Burgess Seed and Plant Co. Internet

May 03 2016
Ashley Black Fasciology I ordered my fascia blaster over two months ago. They took my money and will not respond after giving me the run around! Huston, Texas
Author: New Port Richey, Florida Alternative Health: Ashley Black Fasciology TX

May 02 2016
Secret Serums 41 Canal Street, Lewiston Maine 04240 Secret Serums is a major scam free trial charged bank account $170. Lewiston Main Internet Author: NORTHPORT, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums Internet

May 02 2016
Fixme Stick Refused refund after proving thier product did not work. Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Computer Software: Fixme Stick Nationwide

May 02 2016
Select portfolio services Will not release funds paid by homeowners insurance company after all the paperwork and inspection has been done for more than 6 months. They always have another document they need. Even though the ones they asked for have already been sent . Salt Lake city Utah Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Consumer Services: Select portfolio services