SAMUEL SHOSHOO, MAIN EXPOSURE EVER AFTER, SPOTLIGHT STUDIOS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Samuel Shoshoo, Main Exposure Ever After, Spotlight Studios
There may be more specific results for "Samuel Shoshoo, Main Exposure Ever After, Spotlight Studios"
For more specific results for "Samuel Shoshoo, Main Exposure Ever After, Spotlight Studios"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Support Beaute Crème Support Not trial- did not find where would be charged more if don't call after 14 days North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ellijay, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Beaute Wrinkle Support Nevada

May 27 2017
HEADLOCK, CLEEN-TESTO BOOST, CHARISMATIC HEALTH, BA2*HAMMERTESTO, Youth Renew. BEWARE! BIGGEST FRAUD EVER. FAKE PRODUCTS WITH HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS( HEADACHE, SUICIDE THOUGHTS, DEPRESSION, AND MORE), TRIAL $4.99, HOWEVER THEY CHARGE YOU $88.57 FOR EVERY TRIAL BOTTLE WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT Fountain Valley, CA 92728 (Fake address) Internet
Author: Bronx , New York Supplemental Health Programs: headlock Internet

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 27 2017
Spoiled Sweet Pets Just like in another report they will not refund money when what I ordered did not fit. Never ever has any company I have used all my life refused to refund. There is much small print to read, so buyer beward. They just made money off of me since they will be keeping my money. I don't know Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Spoiled Sweet Pets Internet

May 27 2017
fresh diet solution Charged twice as much as advertise,gave me final figure after getting payments info,tricked me to get my 2 credit cards info Pleasant Grove, Utah Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: fresh diet solution Internet

May 26 2017
123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Notary: 123Notary Internet

May 26 2017
HomeCo Home Co,homecoonline.com Worst service ever, went back on year guarantee pico rivera California
Author: long beach, California Builders & Contractors: HomeCo pico rivera, California

May 26 2017
ABC Mouse Age of learning Don't waste your time and money on this crap. My friend used to work there. She told me it was a horrible working environment and terrible human resource management team. They only hire the stupid people to make this crap to poison our kids. It crashed all the time and stealing my money after cancellation. There are better free website out there. My kids doesn't like this ABC Mouse crap! Google their reviews. All bad!!! Glendale Internet Author: Alabama K-12 Language: ABC Mouse Internet

May 26 2017
Robert L Miller, Main Street Development, Jupiter Pointe Club & Marina Vendors Beware, This Company Will Ripp You Off Tequesta Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Robert L Miller Tequesta, Florida

May 26 2017
GXI Outdoor Power GXI Outdoor Power manufactured a 62 inch ZBeast commercial mower that repair centers refuse to work on and I purchased this mower and have had nothing but problems after only using it a few times Clayton North Carolina Author: Arkansas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Nationwide

May 25 2017
Nationwide Insurance Sent me to collections AFTER I cancelled my policy with them!!! Los Angeles, CA Nationwide CA Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Nationwide Insurance Nationwide

May 25 2017
University of Phoenix After messing up dispursement of my loans they now claim that I have to pay them over 600 to have my transcripts released so I can finish my education Internet Author: MINERVA, Ohio Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

May 25 2017
RushCard Rushcard Keeping $2500 of my money after fraud closed my account Internet Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Credit & Debt Services: RushCard Internet

May 25 2017
FTS real estate investments LLC Donald R Tackett, Don R Tackett, Donald Tackett, Juanita Tackett, Mr Tackett agreed to selling me back my tax lien that he held for my second home property in Mississippi. Donald said for $775.00 he would sell me the tax sale back. Being that I'm in New Jersey and he is in Mississippi I asked him to send me an email confirming that he would sell it back to me for $775.00 especially since when I first called he wanted $500, then shortly after $600 then shortly after $775. Gautier Mississippi
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Liars: FTS real estate investments LLC Gautier, Mississippi

May 25 2017
After the barn Refuse to respond about defective custom table purchased Beacon New York
Problem resolved Author: Massapequa , New York Furniture & Furnishings: After the barn Beacon, New York

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Glad you didn't fall for it! Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide

May 25 2017
Prize Candle products ordered as Christmas gifts were not as promissed many of the candles had foul smells to them especially the Bourban Candle I spent over 200.00 with this company and am not pleased that they were not a company after the holidays to contact them with my complaints and the fact i wanted to return many of the items i had purchased very poor business practice and almost all of the rings were the same crappy and very cheap internet on-line based Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

May 25 2017
Getaquamask.com Aquamaskofficial Stole money without shipping the order out. Unknown (dropships from China) Internet
Please provide you name, address and telephone like a normal business...and not like a scammer. Author: Sofia, Other Hobby Shops: Getaquamask.com Internet

May 24 2017
Blu Roofing and Construction WORST COMPANY EVER!!! SCAM ARTIST!!! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Blu Roofing and Construction Colorado Springs, Colorado

May 24 2017
troy doty pc principal broker/owner nw realty source.com ripped me off $2500. will the lil guy ever get justice from being screwed by the greedy big guys? portland Oregon Responce to Richard Waterson False Report Author: Tigard, Oregon Realtors: troy doty pc principal broker/owner nw realty source.com portland, Oregon

May 24 2017
Aviqua They will not refund my funds after I canceled the subscription 2days before the trial period ended. New York Internet Author: Bartlett, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Aviqua Internet

May 24 2017
Joseph DiLeo, LV Restoration His company ordered custom products that were not refundable or returnable, realized they made a mistake after receiving it, and charged back the amount via their credit card company rather than owning up to their own mistake. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Home Improvements: Joseph DiLeo Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
Jack Bernard lawer He done many of other things but I'll just add the worst one. I hired him to work on helping my daughter's get back into their apartment, after a lot of crappie he put them though he calls them a say Congratulations you can go back in your apartment, the court order was approved. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Legal Services: Jack Bernard lawer Philadelphia , Pennsylvania