SAMUEL SHOSHOO, MAIN EXPOSURE EVER AFTER, SPOTLIGHT STUDIOS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Samuel Shoshoo, Main Exposure Ever After, Spotlight Studios
There may be more specific results for "Samuel Shoshoo, Main Exposure Ever After, Spotlight Studios"
For more specific results for "Samuel Shoshoo, Main Exposure Ever After, Spotlight Studios"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Night owl installation When u hire someone and give them deposit yo buy the the stuff. U do not get your money back if u cancel the job half way through the job after the bought all the equipment and started the job. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca raton, Florida Electrical Services: Night owl installation Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Film Monkey Studios and Cinema Staffing -SAME SCAM COMPANY Film Monkey Weddings, Cinema Staffing, Film Monkey Studios, wedding videos, monkey studios, scam weddings, film monkey, Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, New Jersey Wedding Services: Film Monkey Studios and Cinema Staffing -SAME SCAM COMPANY Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Binary Book A caring person turned into the worst scammer I have ever seen London Internet Author: La Mesa, California Online Trading: Binary Book Internet

Jul 22 2017
Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing T and P Diamond Ann Ewing event coordinator of Women's Expour Tour and T and P Diamond advertised an event in Grand Forks Nirth Dakota for July 15. The event never took place. She advertised for Columbia South Carolina on Juky 22 when I called South Carolina they reported that no event was ever scheduled there. Repeated phone calls to AnnEwing was never returned to me. I have been scammed and she has created internet fraud. Her website shows other evens through 2028 that vendors like myself have paid for. She needs stopped. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Skin Care: Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Castellano Real Estate Inc. Brokerage JOSEPH CASTELLANO, JOE CASTELLANO Beware of this Realtor. Liar, deceiving, greedy, false misrepresentation, legal problems after his services. Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Real Estate Services: Castellano Real Estate Inc. Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Jul 22 2017
Peopleperhour ,peopleperhpur I hired someone to create a press kit , the job was below sub standard, after request for review and no changes made after many request i asked the money back.. got nothing they took my money didn't deliver India Internet Author: Sydney , Other Internet Fraud: Peopleperhour Internet

Jul 22 2017
Vlamorous It was a free trail never said anything about being charged 97.83. Did not get it until almost two weeks after I ordered it. Haven't even been 14 days,never even used it. One person tried to give me 50 percent back then the other said they didn't have a refund fir Nationwide
Author: Baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Vlamorous Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
One Main Financial Loan Approval Scam Nationwide You misunderstand Author: St Clair Shores, Michigan Accounting: One Main Financial Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Want $139.97 for two times for accounts I do not owe or ever heard of Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Springfield, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2017
Wrinkle Couture Deceiving advertising without telling about trial period requirements until after they bill you an outlandish price Santa Ana Internet California Author: Woodinville, Washington Eye Care: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Jul 21 2017
Medical Services Group They call 2 or three times a day! I tell them I am not ever going to buy anything from them. They just hang up! So, so, so sick of it! Nationwide Author: New Milford, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Calfitness Continued to charge 4 months after cancellation. Roseville California Author: Roseville, California Misc. Health Specialists: Calfitness Roseville, California

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
Antenna Deals Part of/associated directly with Lava Electronics Antenna Deals, false advertising! Will NOT answer your calls/messages once the sale is made. Will NOT refund your money even after you send their poor quality equipment back to them! Flint Texas Author: Macomb, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Antenna Deals Flint , Texas

Jul 21 2017
Upwork UPWORK ripped me off by overcharging on a fixed contract by $1263 this was after we agreed on a rate of $150 California Author: Johannesbrg, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: Upwork California

Jul 21 2017
J.J. Sandlin He took our money, then disappeared. Never answered phone or ever communicated again. Zillah Washington Author: Moxee, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: J.J. Sandlin Zillah, Washington

Jul 21 2017
Susan J. Kohlmann, AnnaMarie A. Van Hoesen, Marina Jenkins, Jenner & Block law firm Under NO circumstances should ANYONE EVER retain Susan J. Kohlmann, AnnaMarie A. Van Hoesen, Marina Jenkins New York New York Author: New York, New York Lawyers: Susan J. Kohlmann, AnnaMarie A. Van Hoesen, Marina Jenkins New York, New York

Jul 20 2017
Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Joanna Gaines I did read the fine print and knew that they would be drop a shipment, but it could be cancelled up to 14 days after your trail Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Skin Care: Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
envie MY EYES HAVE BEEN BOTHERING ME AFTER RUBBING MY BAGS UNDER EYES California Author: East Meadow, New York Eye Care: envie California

Jul 20 2017
Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLC WORST CONTRACTOR RENNOVATION EVER EXPERIENCED! nashville Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLC nashville, Tennessee

Jul 20 2017
skin regen pro Billing after ask to stoopooooo Continues to bill me after I have cancelled. Nationwide Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Sales People: skin regen pro Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Gold I cancelled membership on 07/18/2017, Ref# 5543286672X61P78H...They are still taking out the amount of $39.90 after I cancelled Nationwide Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: Gold Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Gentlemen's Jogger's We saw an ad on Facebook for sunglasses just pay shipping so we did; huge mistake!! They still have not come and it's been 3 months! After going back and reading the comments on the link, there are Thousands of people are having the exact same problem! These people are scammers and are taking a lot of money from people! We have tried several times to contact them but they do not get back to people's emails, all we receive is a message saying that our ticket has been created and then no response after that. I believe as though they may be mimicking the actual companies website which appears to actually be real but it's hard to tell. Internet
Author: Grand Isle, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: Gentlemen's Jogger's Internet

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin Promised that if I invested bitcoin with them they would double my investment in 90 days. We're supposed to pay out every day that my investment reached .03 , then changed that to 1.0. Then after I invest d wanted me to pay 139.00 per investment ( I had three) in order to receive my payment. It would have cost more than the payment I would receive. Internet Author: Edmonton Alberta, Alberta Investment Brokers: Gladiacoin Internet