Your Search | samuel shoshoo, main exposure ever after, spotlight studios

May 25 2016
ijdmtoy.com AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced, terrible lights! El Monte California
Author: Burlington, Connecticut Auto Parts: ijdmtoy.com El Monte, California

May 25 2016
reliantfinancialco They told me i was approved of a loan took my money and ever gave me my loan Quebec Internet Author: Welland, Ontario Loans: reliantfinancialco Internet

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
CHRIS MOBILE MECHANIC CHRISTOPHER ALLAN COMPLETE RIP OFF ARTIST LEFT MY GAS TANK ON GROUND FOR THREE AFTER GETTING PAID NEPTUNE New Jersey Author: Homdel, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: CHRIS MOBILE MECHANIC NEPTUNE, New Jersey

May 25 2016
MGA Employee Services Darlene, Dillon & Charles Worst Staffing Company Ever Gardena California
Author: Los Angeles, California Employment Services: MGA Employee Services Gardena, California

May 25 2016
Palm Beach Kidz I ordered an outfit for my daughter and the owner gave me a fake tracking #, after checking she then said that she would send out another outfit. She said that my card had been declined but my credit card shows the payment went through. I have asked for a refund and have stil not gotten it. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Pulaski, Tennessee Better Business Bureau: Palm Beach Kidz

May 25 2016
Miracle Ear of Shreveport Louisiana Playing and setting up my 86 year old deaf mother into conning her to retest and buying another pair of $4000 new hearing aids after only less than 5 year purchasing of her $5000 pair ..... GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Hearing Aid Centers: Miracle Ear Shreveport, Louisiana

May 25 2016
Prolean Forskolin Did not finish transaction. I did a backspace after putting in credit number and they still used it. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Savannah, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Prolean Forskolin Pleasant Grove , Utah

May 25 2016
James, Brandon of SALES sales@accountwarehouse.com Swindling, failure to deliver the products offered after payment was made. Internet
Author: Zamboanga City, Other Warranty Companies: accountwarehouse.com Internet

May 25 2016
Gene's Automotive Gene Zweig Took payment and failed to do work even after a year. Highland Illinois Author: Staunton, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Gene's Automotive Highland, Illinois

May 24 2016
NCE-Affordable Health Insurance FULLFILLMENT.MYMEMBERSHIPINFO.COM is the registration they finally give you after you have paid them the money and they have ripped you off! Affordable Health nIsurance- RIP OFF'S!! Florida,Syosset, NY.and Overland, KS Internet
Author: San Diego, California Health Insurance: NCE-Affordable Health Insurance Internet

May 24 2016
AZALEA HEALTH Dr. leaves after finding out I have no insurance Palatka Florida Author: lewes, Delaware Clinics: AZALEA HEALTH Palatka, Florida

May 24 2016
Janus options/ Mr.John Bishop and Mr. Brian Nolan I deposited 300 dollars into an account at Janus options and after talking to Mr. John Bishop I decided I wanted my money back.Internet Author: Wyoming, Ohio Brokerage Companies: Janus options Internet

May 23 2016
Portfolio Recovery Associates Phone harassment after business hours?!! Hutchinson, KS Nationwide Author: Delta Junction , Alaska ORGANIZED CRIME: Portfolio Recovery Associates Nationwide

May 23 2016
international Nurses Association INA A person named Alluson called, encouraging me to join, after her whole speel, she told me it would be 618, i ended up giving her my information, which should not have happened, so i am warnjng everyone to be aware, my gosh an Amex card doesn't cost that! New York New York Author: South Bend, Indiana Nurses: international Nurses Association New York, New York

May 23 2016
Mailing Simple i learned that by calling your credit card company they will solve your problem..I got a call today after i filed a dispute with my credit card company. Mailingsimple Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Software: Mailing Simple Internet

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Wells Boys Property Management, Palms East Collections after no notification for 6 months Cape Canaveral Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Better Business Bureau: Wells Boys Property Management, Palms East

May 23 2016
East Coast Cycle Worst repair and customer service ever Ben Salem Pennsylvania Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: East Coast Cycle Ben Salem, Pennsylvania

May 22 2016
AmeriTrust,  M. Pullley; J. Badgett Ripoff....loss over $2500 with this company while waiting to close on a HUD property in addition to paying HUD for numerous extension of time to close. After 6 months HUD closed my account, refused to allow me anymore extensions and I lost over $2500 in the process. AmeriTrust had no response. Don't waste your time and money. Find a reputable mortgage company. Charlotte North Carolina Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: AmeriTrust Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2016
Enforcement Trainers Company goes A-wall after negative review. Orange California
Bold disregard for the law Author: West Covina, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Enforcement Trainers Orange, California

May 22 2016
New Brilliance Cream this was suppose to be a trial offer for a anti aging cream for 29.95 , but soon after there were 2 different charges to my account totalling almost $180.00 that was not authorized by me nor was it mentioned when ordering their product Rancho Santa Fe CA Author: Morristown, Tennessee Pharmacies: New Brilliance Cream Internet

May 22 2016
Samuel Fields Sam Fields document examiner rip off, Fake document examiners are not court qualified and can cause you to loose your court case. Rockwall, Texas and Duncan Okaloma Kansas
Author: Lawrence, Kansas Cash Services: Samuel Fields Lawrence, Kansas

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Northland Group Inc. I have been paying this company for about 4 years now for repayment of tuition to a college, and I used to get a letter once a month after payment had been received. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Butte, Montana Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota