SAMUEL SHOSHOO, MAIN EXPOSURE EVER AFTER, SPOTLIGHT STUDIOS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Samuel Shoshoo, Main Exposure Ever After, Spotlight Studios
There may be more specific results for "Samuel Shoshoo, Main Exposure Ever After, Spotlight Studios"
For more specific results for "Samuel Shoshoo, Main Exposure Ever After, Spotlight Studios"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Swissmetal, Inc Schweizerische Metalhandel Panama S.A.Tom Cleary,Peter Stehling In April 2014, I purchased a basket of strategic metals from this company. The company would provide storage and assist in selling the metals after they appreciated. After taking the money, the company appears to have disappeared. Panama City Not applicable Author: Waddell, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Swissmetal, Inc Panama City,

Apr 22 2017
leaf capital funding Biggest RIP OFF LEASING COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH! NEW YORK NEW YORK Author: boise, Idaho Financial Services: leaf capital funding Internet

Apr 22 2017
SHAZBOT LLC ONLINE DATING SCAMMERS. THEY HAVE NO ONLINE DATING. just a long list of phony names. phony people ..phony ...I joined spent $69.99 and invested time money into this dating website and no replkies ever. they refused to refund the money even thoug LIED CHEATED STOLE SCAMMED PHONY FAKE PROMISES Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Dating Services: SHAZBOT LLC Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
BetterHelp.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  BetterHelp | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp’s team is devoted to improving the lives of members by providing a safe, convenient, affordable, and HIPAA compliant platform for communicating with licensed counselors.  BetterHelp makes this commitment also using an unwavering effort to provide excellent customer care from the entire team. BetterHelp is 100% committed to member satisfaction, and our team is happy to communicate with anyone who has concerns. We completely understand that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and we want to be there to support our members in any way we can if they ever have questions, concerns, or feedback to give! 100% Private Professional Counseling Anytime, Anywhere. Get Help & Get Happy!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Psychiatrist: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Sunnyvale, California

Apr 21 2017
Suspension Connection suspensionconnection.com Bait and Switch - Worst Customer Service Ever West Jordan Utah Author: Frisco, Texas Auto Parts: Suspension Connection Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Rejuva Essence & Skin Essentials A smal delivery charge was to be charged to my credit card ie: $2.72 & $5.40. However after these debits were made they then debited my credit card for $137.51 and $123.58. You can't contact them. SCAM ARTISTS FOR SUERE!!! Internet Author: BOLTON, Ontario Canada, Alabama Fragrance Materials: Rejuva Essence & Skin Essentials Internet

Apr 21 2017
National American University National American University is a fraud also they took all my loan money and my grant money and you think you going to graduate and you ain't, tell me I need 93 credits to graduate I got 72 that's supposed to graduate this year they said next year. I don't think I'm not ever graduate Bellevue Nebraska Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Government Corruption: National American University Bellevue , Nebraska

Apr 21 2017
DSM Supply Refused to refund payment after failing to deliver our order! Dallas Texas Author: Central Square, New York Medical Supplies: DSM Supply Dallas, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Primal Health LP Continue to charge me after order was completed--overcharged my credit card McKinney Texas Author: Atlanta, Georgia Alternative Health: Primal Health LP McKinney, Texas

Apr 20 2017
SendGrid.com Send Grid Live chat disconnected from me and banned my ip address after I asked them why they suspended my account. I abided by all their rules and they said I violated one of them. They would not tell me which one. I sent an identicle campaign from 2 months prior. If there really was any violation then it should have been address at that point in time, but it wasnt. They continued charging my card every month though. Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: SendGrid.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
ANI*ANSSKINCREAM Kept shipping and charging credit card after trial. Never cancelled per request Colorado Internet Author: Palm City, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: ANI*ANSSKINCREAM Internet

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
home depot, best buy citibank do not touch any card that is run through citibank ,home depot, best buy, etc. south dakota, nationwide Nationwide If you have ever been hosed by Citibank you must read these replies Author: huntington, West Virginia Building Products: home depot, best buy Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Healthy Life and Oils Raven Zaal, Raven Woods, Raven Zaal-Woods Biggest Scam / Con artist ever Fredricksburge Virginia Author: Birmingham, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Healthy Life and Oils Fredricksburge, Virginia

Apr 20 2017
Film Monkey Studios Film Monkey Weddings FILM MONKEY DOES NOT PAY THEIR EMPLOYERS Las Vegas Nevada Author: los angeles, California Wedding Services: Film Monkey Studios Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 20 2017
Jaanu Skin Care Serum Julo Eye Cream Do not ever purchase this skin cream. Biggest ripoff on face of earth. info@jaanuskincaretrial.com Internet Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Serum Internet

Apr 20 2017
SafeCart / Court Case Finder False advertisement and I canceled shortly after I paid for it, cause it would not show and report that it promised it would! Internet Author: Kimball, Nebraska Websites: SafeCart Internet

Apr 20 2017
Blue Buffalo Company Uses false advertising and misleads consumers regarding Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter Glendale Arizona Parina dog food and blue buffalo settle lawsuits after two years regarding false advertising Author: Evergreen, Colorado Animal Abuse: Blue Buffalo Company Glendale, Arizona

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 20 2017
Power Ride Outlet They sold me two scooters with an expired dealers license and then never sent me the titles for them after i received the scooters. Upland California Author: Wichita, Kansas Motorcycles: Power Rid Outlet Internet

Apr 19 2017
healthylifecorp.com after buying a 4.95 skin cream sample, they have charged my account a month later for $99.95 I think it said they were in the UK Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Skin Care: healthylifecorp.com Internet

Apr 19 2017
Fla Rent Skip Hall, Geoffrey Hall After doing business with Fla Rent and Skip Hall it’s time to vent but I won’t take a fall. Cassleberry Florida Author: Newport, Dist of Columbia Realtors: Fla Rent Skip Hall, Geoffrey Hall Cassleberry, Florida

Apr 19 2017
Julo eye cream Be aware, read the fine print. I knew to contact the company after the 2week trial period but I thought the trial period started after you received the product. How can you try it for two weeks if you don't have the product in your hands to try? Justin california Internet Author: Knoxville , Tennessee Adoption Agencies: Julo eye cream Internet

Apr 19 2017
Corel Corel.com/VideoStudio Corell - One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Exactly a day after my purchase they asked me if I wanted to upgrade. This comes the day after my question to them is this the latest software? to which they never replied. Now, the software doesn't work with Windows 7. They have horrible communication skills and are the worst in returning your messages. Ottawa Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Corel Ottawa, Ontario

Apr 18 2017
theme forest, envato, envato market AKAs:AudioJungle audiojungle.netCodeCanyon codecanyon.netGraphicRiver graphicriver.net ThemeForest themeforest.net VideoHive videohive.net 3DOcean 3docean.net PhotoDune photodune.net-----other info:same for all below:enva Impossible to contact for customer service, or technical support. Stumbled across a help page but after describing my technical issues and pressing the submit button I was directed back to a page, without successful confirmation acknowledgement. melbourne Internet Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: theme forest, envato, envato market Internet