Your Search | sandra moore, rev. ben brunce, sherrill strampher

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

May 23 2016
East Coast Cycle Worst repair and customer service ever Ben Salem Pennsylvania Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: East Coast Cycle Ben Salem, Pennsylvania

May 21 2016
Rev Kelly Pov I was on craigslist looking for housing and this Scamer had one so called posted on craigslist saying he owns the house at (((REDACTED))) Columbus Ohio.  Columbus ohio Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Fraud: Rev Kelly Pov Internet

May 20 2016
Dent King / Sean Larry Sean Larry.David Moore of Port St. Lucie Florida Dent repair Longwood, Florida Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Auto Repair Service: Dent King / Sean Larry Nationwide

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Aarrow Advertising Seattle ,Richard Thesenga, Ben, Katie, Aarrow Sign Spinners SeattleCreative Ads Sign Spinners Kent & Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Advertising Agencies: Aarrow Advertising Seattle Kent, Washington

May 16 2016
OptiMart Palm Harbor After purchasing a new pair of glasses in June 2015 My frames are falling part I have returned to Opti-Mart Palm Harbor numerous time to have screws tighten and this last week Ben the Mgr, said there is nothing more I can do. I called the Corp. Office in Buyer Beware they don't stand behide there product. Which is Crap.. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Eye Care: OptiMart Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

May 14 2016
River edge pomeranians Sandra / pomeranian breeder scam-thief Sandra and her daughter sold me a puppy they knew was sick. Kalama,Washington portland,Oregon Internet Author: Troutdale, Oregon $$ REWARDS Offered: River edge pomeranians Internet

May 13 2016
RME This company is a rev. Share company and it started out fine making about $5 a day when after a few months I started to see the daily interest percentage dropping. I am now making less than a $1.20 a day. South Lake Tahoe CA Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Internet Fraud: Adspaypro.com Internet

May 07 2016
Beauty Care Products Sandra Signed up for a free trial and it was sent to me for cost of shipping, for $4.95. A few days later more products arrived that I did not order. Took several days to find a phone number and in the mean time I received another package of the product. Total charges now are at 238.00 that was taken from my account. I called the first time and was told that because I signed for the free trial I would continue to receive the product until I called and cancelled it. I told them to cancel it, and continued to explain how it was a rip off. They agreed to refunded 50% of my money, which they did not do. I called several days later and spoke with Sandra and she agreed to refund75% of my money. We will see Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Azle, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Care Products Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 05 2016
HI-REV MOTORS, LLC Hi-Rev Motors Deceptive, Bait and Switch, Shady Business Practices, SCAM Oviedo Florida Oviedo Florida
Author: Kirkland, Washington Auto Dealers: HI-REV MOTORS, LLC Oviedo, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Elite living remodeling Eli Ben Abu Scam Artist - attempt to rip off elderly person La jolla California Author: La Jolla , California Builders & Contractors: Elite living remodeling La jolla, California

Apr 28 2016
Truck and Moore Don't stand behind their work Augusta Georgia The same thing I tell everyone in your position. Author: hephzibah, Georgia Auto Warranty: Truck and Moore Augusta, Georgia

Apr 27 2016
Moore Builds Cheap materials. House falling apart and catching fire. Sewell New Jersey Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Moore Builds Sewell, New Jersey

15, Report #1301976

Apr 26 2016
Cash Net USA Jeff Morgan They are trying to tell me they have my social security number and going to contact my boss to garnish my check and from Cash net usa and I owe them money whieh is a lie Internet Author: Moore, Oklahoma Cash Services: Cash Net USA Internet

Apr 24 2016
PennyMac PNMAC They overcharge their clients by requiring longer lock periods for those who apply the first half of the month Moore Park California Author: Montebello, CA, California Mortgage Companies: PennyMac Moore Park , California

Apr 23 2016
Web Blog Systems, Ben Price This Co helped me to build a website and hosted by them. Since they are now closed my website has disappeared and I cannot retrieve all the info I had put on the site. I would like to know if there is a way for me to retrieve this info ?? Las Vegas Nevada Author: Montreal, Quebec On-Line Business: Web Blog Systems Las Vegas, Nevada

18, Report #1112084

Apr 23 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Central Business Funding dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Central Business Funding takes unique approach helping businesses that the lending industry has never seen.*UPDATE: Central Business Funding pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Central Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: ben lomond, California Financial Services: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. las vegas, Nevada

Apr 21 2016
Temple Masonry Ben Temple Losey cement work. Ripped us off. Took things. In general would not ever give him a job again. Lincoln Nebraska
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Personal Services: Temple Masonry Lincoln, Nebraska

Apr 20 2016
Sock Monkey Marketing Jodi Ardito This woman is an absolute fraud. Apparantely she met some marketing guru named Ben and ever since then has pretended to be a copywriter/marketer too. She offered me advice that held NO bearing. She's pompous, rude, and you should avoid her AT ALL COSTS. Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Sock Monkey Marketing Internet

Apr 19 2016
RevLabs Muscle Extreme, One Rev Posting unauthorized charges to my bank account Internet Author: Tenafly, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: RevLabs Internet

Apr 19 2016
Sanzie Healthcare Services Sandra Agazie Will not pay me for 26 hours I earned when I worked for them Fayetteville Georgia Paycheck will be paid as long as you mail your paper work. Author: Demorest, Georgia Nursing Homes: Sanzie Healthcare Services Fayetteville, Georgia

Apr 19 2016
RENWOOD REALTY TRAC LLC BRANDON MOORE CEO, MICHAEL SAWTELL GENERAL MANAGER Company offered free 7 days trial them made it almost impossible to cancel and charge me $49.95 IRVINE California Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: RENWOOD REALTY TRAC LLC IRVINE, California

Apr 18 2016
AMX Logistics, Alabama Motor Express, Jared Moore Scam Artist Scammers, Can't Pay Their Bills, Theft By Swindle is Their Normal Way of Business! Dothan Alabama
Jared Moore - the Death of AMX Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Trucking Companies: AMX Logistics Dothan, Alabama

Apr 15 2016
Jonathon S. Keller of Imai Keller Moore Architects Jon Keller40 Benjamin Rd., Belmont, MA 02478 Deceptive business practices, fraud, stay away watertown Massachusetts
Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Architects & Designers: Jonathon S. Keller of Imai Keller Moore Architects watertown, Massachusetts