SANTANDER CONSUMER USA, FORMERLY KNOWN AS DRIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Santander Consumer USA, Formerly Known As Drive Financial Services
There may be more specific results for "Santander Consumer USA, Formerly Known As Drive Financial Services"
For more specific results for "Santander Consumer USA, Formerly Known As Drive Financial Services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Cosigner Finder American Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, We Rent For You Nationwide Cosigners, We Rent For You Leasing Solutions, Zharie Petroleum, Chocolate Twist Productions, COSIGNER FINDER IS AMERICAN COSIGNERS! SCAM! Towson Maryland
Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Cosigner Finder Towson, Maryland

Oct 22 2017
Market Technologies VantagePoint software, TraderTech, Market Technologies skillful salesman horrible horrible product Wesley Chapel Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Financial Services: Market Technologies Internet

Oct 22 2017
USA LegalDocs usa Legaldocs Told me i would get a link and id to the site and i recieved an id but cnanot log in. Internet Author: CLINTON, Mississippi Legal Services: USA LegalDocs Internet

Oct 22 2017
RV Rental Stagecoach RV rental Craigslist scam dude getting his jollies ripping people off Marina Del Rey California Author: Houston, Texas Travel Services: RV Rental Marina Del Rey, California

Oct 22 2017
Safe Coin Escrow LLC Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Brandon, Florida Financial Services: Safe Coin Escrow LLC Internet

Oct 22 2017
venmo Scam Unprofessional Poor Business Practice Internet Author: kensington, California Financial Services: venmo Internet

Oct 22 2017
Sandatander USA Natiowide Author: San Pablo, California Accounting: Sandatander USA Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd I bought a h*o L520 Auto A/C Refrigerant Recovery/ Recharge Machine turned out to be faulty i attempted to get in contact with the company they actually blocked me i paid $3.500 AUS Dollar so how am i going to get my money back.. Baiyun district, Guangzhou Guangzhou China Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd Baiyun district, Guangzhou,

Oct 21 2017
AutoAssure, LLC Vehicle Services Department Vehicle Service Contract Offer Plano Texas Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Warranty: AutoAssure, LLC Plano, Texas

Oct 21 2017
Michael- sales manager at Treasure Coast Toyota Sales Mgr will bully you for their mistakes Stuart Florida It was probably not a mistake Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Auto Dealers: Michael- sales manager Stuart, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Greater Financial/Marvin Indi Car Credit Aka Val-u-CarPaul Futch President The company lied and failed to mail me my title after i paid the vehicle off in full Gainsville Florida Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Greater Financial/Marvin Gainsville, Florida

Oct 21 2017
WWWA Violence against kids be careful Colmar Pennsylvania Use your head? Author: Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: WWWA Colmar, Pennsylvania

UPS420 Google weed They ripped me off for 100$ Rancho Cucamonga Internet
Author: Montclair , California Consumer Services: UPS420 Internet

Oct 21 2017
Mercedes Benz Financial, Mercedes Benz Taking advantage of a current customer Pompano Beach Nationwide Laughable Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: Mercedes Benz Financial Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Rebel crate Charged me $19.99 a month for over 7 months and i had no idea what it was for. I'm on as I. I got a flag for a friend and the charges started. Without me signing up or giving permission. Internet
Author: Goodwater, Alabama Specialty Stores: Rebel crate Internet

Oct 21 2017
Priam Sen Fraud SCAM ARTIST Monarch Holdings Fake Family Office Priam Sen is Fraud and Scammer who goes around telling people he runs and Family office - There is no family office. Who thing is fraud. He BROKE collecting food stamps. NEW YORK New York
Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Priam Sen Fraud SCAM ARTIST Monarch Holdings Fake Family Office NEW YORK , New York

Oct 21 2017
LOTTO KINGS/WIN TRILLIONS LOTTERY TICKET PURCHASES ONKLINE CHIBA???  Author: Laredo, Texas Cash Services: LOTTO KINGS/WIN TRILLIONS ,

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Target-california Called about 2 yr. Warranty .starts day1,1st year referred to manufactures warrenty. Scammers Hemet California Author: San Jacinto, California Television Parts & Services: Target-california Hemet, California

Oct 21 2017
ADB Faciology Fascia Blaster, Ashley Black The company overextends their class 1 medical registration as a medical device. The FDA is investigating the unethical business practices of the company such as having no work contracts, and no fixed manufacturing plans. They are especially investigating serious and deadly side effects from consumers whom the company has ignored and purposely intimidated into believing these side effects were not valid Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Medical Supplies: ADB Faciology Internet

Oct 21 2017
Weight loss LLC Presidential services LLC Charged me for 6 extra months Jacksonville Florida Author: Denison, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Weight loss LLC Jacksonville , Florida

Oct 21 2017
Vom Dreifke German Shepherds Was sold a fearful, anxiety ridden dog as a service dog McKenney Virginia Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Vom Dreifke German Shepherds McKenney , Virginia

Oct 21 2017
Southwest ford On Southwest. 35 hi free way New I could not see the paper work .just call wrong number. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: Southwest ford San Antonio, Texas

Oct 21 2017
Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette This Goodwill location auctions off defective store return electronics as power tested only Hillsboro Internet, Oregon Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette Internet

Oct 21 2017
Prime Business funding Baw Capital, Premier working capital, Premier Financial capital corporation Scam artist who rips off business owner's and contractors hired to work Chicago/ Miami Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Prime Business funding Internet