Your Search | santander consumer usa, formerly known as drive financial services

Sep 26 2016
GLASSESSHOP.COM GAVE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER SAINT PETERSBURG Florida Author: SAINT PETERSBURG, Florida Consumer Services: GLASSESSHOP.COM Internet

Sep 26 2016
Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Mirabella Motors makes every effort to assist their clients in not only achieving every automotive purchasing goal they may have but to exceed those goals whenever possible. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Mirabella Motors pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FALSE ALLEGATIONS by former employee Author: tarpon springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sunlife Solar customers feel safe and confident when doing business with Sunlife. Solar company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, quality installations, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sunlife Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The more you research the great Arthur Alexander of Sunlife Electric, the moe lies you uncover Author: California Solar: Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Solar can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife Solar works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife Solar doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
credit One Bank creditonebank.com Kate in the Phillipines(s/p?) And others Scam and deceitful practices Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873 Nationwide City of Industry, CA 91716-05 Author: Pennsylvania Cash Services: credit One Bank Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Groupon Did not issue refund Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dental Services: Groupon Illinois

Sep 26 2016
Radiant Lush Face Serum Bought sample of Creams as shown by Dr. Oz and Christie Brinkley received samples and then charged 200.00 dollars for product which was never received and unauthorized. Barrington, IL. and Los Angeles, CA Illinois and California Author: St. Cloud, Florida Alternative Health: Radiant Lush Face Serum Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Protected Van Lines and Out of State Moving Services internet moving company scam Lantana Florida Author: Mesquite, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Protected Van Lines Lantana, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Sunnova Worlds biggest scam Houston Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Electrical Services: Sunnova Houston, Texas

Sep 26 2016
Bradford, Damien & Shurktz David Bauer, Gregory Alexander, Bradford Rodriguez Got me excited about a at home job at first. Seemed too good to be true. Multiple reports online. Internet Author: Rhode Island Cash Services: Bradford, Damien & Shurktz Internet

Sep 26 2016
Healthcare services group HCSG Cook, weekend asst. Manager Bensalem Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Healthcare services group Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Itria, LLC Stay away from this crook! His company has stolen over 8,000.00 in commissions. New York, New york Nationwide Author: Palmdale, California Financial Services: Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Internet

Sep 26 2016
Paypal Credit,  They put a $1,500 bill on my Pay Pal account unauthorized Iowa Author: Fenton, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Credit Fenton, Iowa

Sep 26 2016
pioneer electronics usa Another Dead Pioneer Elite SC-67 Reciever-Pioneer Electronics Dont Care About Their Customers Nationwide Author: league city, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: pioneer electronics usa Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Kickstarter Kick Starter Venture Capital Program Kickstarter is a losing, dead-end scenario Online Internet Author: California Financial Services: Kickstarter Internet

Sep 25 2016
Panelized Steel Systems Innovative Building Solutions HawaiiSteel Framing Systems HawaiiJohn W. MeyersSoyana Meyers Lost to me in court and will not pay the judgement owed me for the work he was paid to do and failed Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744 Hawaii Author: Pahoa, Hawaii Building Services: Panelized Steel Systems Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744, Hawaii

Sep 25 2016
Help Restoration Company took my money, and walked off my job without completing work Frankenmuth Michigan
Author: Clio, Michigan Emergency Services: Help Restoration

Sep 25 2016
Stanza Cantabria Culiacan Culiacan Sinaloa México Author: Culiacan Sinaloa, Other Building Services: Stanza Cantabria Culiacan Culiacan / Sinaloas,

Sep 25 2016
hatt publishing.inc mark deaton i purchased thir software and wasnt happy wiyh their software requested refund via email and text massage on multiple occasion twin lakes Idaho Author: coral springs, Florida Financial Education: hatt publishing.inc twin lakes, Idaho

Sep 25 2016
Everest Online University financial aid money scam Tampa Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Colleges and Universities: Everest Online University Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan MSmedia360 Charged for services NOT delivered.Kept secret passwords for all sites and entered wrong info for company. Won't change it. having to sue him now. NIGHTMARE-Do NOT HIRE! Stuart, Florida Internet, Florida, California Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Websites: MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan Internet

Sep 25 2016
Home Comfort USA Ken Starr Is A Crook, Ken Starr Is Unethical, Ken Starr Ripped Us Off, HomeComfortUSA.com, Ken Starr, Ken Starr Home Comfort USA, Landon Brewer, Landon Brewer Home Comfort USA, Home Comfort AC Repair, Home Comfort Plumbing, Home Comfort HVAC The CEO of Home Comfort USA Ripped us off and is in breach of contract Anaheim California Author: Orange County , California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Comfort USA Anaheim, California

Sep 25 2016
Wealth Advocate Group Gabriela Walker No response after three weeks, was not compensated for training. Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Financial Services: Wealth Advocate Group Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 25 2016
Drive Time (Bridge Crest) Sold me a vehicle with multiple problems. (Lemon) Temple Hill Maryland Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Drive Time Nationwide