Your Search | saphire e cig, free saphire e

Oct 09 2015
TBA SHOP I paid for shipping for a free 49er flag that was never sent. Internet Author: Corona , California Sports Teams & Clubs: TBA SHOP Internet

Oct 09 2015
C & E BUILDERS Seth Droeker After damage by hail, siding replace , many problems GURNEE Illinois Author: LINDENHURST, Illinois Builders & Contractors: C & E BUILDERS GURNEE, Illinois

Oct 09 2015
check mate they offer free background reports and after pretending to do a lot of research they then make you pay for a simple report and keep wanting to add more sensitive background information thereby increasing the cost they work out of california Nationwide Author: tannersville, Pennsylvania Legal Services: check mate Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
PGH Garcinia Fitness IHS Perfect Mango DietDoctor OZ Free trial, $86 ripoff! Indiana Author: Newport, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: PGH Garcinia Fitness Indiana

Oct 09 2015
07:57 AM Vladimir Chouprinov over charging for shipping and handling when suppose to be free alanta Gorgia
update ! Author: pineville , Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Craig E HughesCraig Hughes, Attorney Took $15,000, then lost another $83,000 of my inheritance by bungling estate case Salt Lake City Utah
Author: taylorsville, Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 06 2015
Coco Bay Estates Invited for a free meal and presentation which led us into investing a lot of money into a fake enterprise at Coco Bay Estates. Tamarindo, C. R Author: Caroline, Alberta Resorts: Coco Bay Estates

Oct 06 2015
Le Juene Agent Larissa #4821 I called within two days of placing my so-called free trial offer to cancel the subscription after reading the fine print.Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Beauty Salons: Beauty Products: Le Juene Internet

Oct 06 2015
LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC $7,000 free Obama Grant Washington DC Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Cash Services: LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
HeavyHammer TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HeavyHammers visionary invention illustrates the desire continuing to spearhead innovation online & bring new products & services to the users of the internet. HeavyHammer provides exclusive advertising for one real estate agent and one loan officer in each geographic area of the United States and its territories.  HeavyHammer dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HeavyHammer TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Heavy Hammer provides free coaching, teaches many clients how to generate more interested buyers & sellers and close more deals. HeavyHammer’s unique position as real estate professionals realize a need and have been servicing that need for nearly two decades. Annapolis, Maryland

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
eytensive skin rejuvenation, eyetensify, eyetensive skin rejuvenation 25380Santa Anna, Californiia. 92799-5380 Internet offered a free trial sample, only had to pay for the postage. Got billed for $85.95, and $5.95. on my credit card statement for the month of August. They sent another tube for Sept., which I did not order, and billed me for Santa. Ana, california. Internet Author: sanford, Maine Eye Care: eytensive skin rejuvenation(eyetensify) Internet

Oct 05 2015
11:41 AM Scam, Rip Off, Unethical Bangladesh India Please Read-Report is Wrong Author: falmouth, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: Internet

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 04 2015
Tonja Hammer, Tonja Kay Landlord kept additional rent checks from my Automatic Bill Pay, after rent was already paid and deposited them after she told me destroyed them. Landlord waited until my children's PFDs were deposited into our account to deposit rent checks totaling $4,800 and also the $1,600 security deposit. After lying about the checks when confronted upon our move out, would not return phone calls or e-mails; committing theft/fraudulent checks for personal purposes. Wasilla Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Landlords: Tonja Hammer Wasilla, Alaska

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Joven skin care free trial deceptive, confusing & borderline marketing practices. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Vancouver, Washington Sales People: Joven skin care free trial Laytonsville, Maryland

Oct 03 2015
11:23 PM Swirlr, c/o Chellaul Corporation Restricting free speech. Reno Nevada Author: New York, New York Dating Services: Reno, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida