Your Search | saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
AuctionMaxx AuctionMaxx dealsAuction Toronto SCAM, other bidders hired to bump up your price Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario E-trade: AuctionMaxx Toronto, Ontario

Aug 21 2014
E cig.com I placed an order 2 weeks ago. I never received notice of shipping. Then 3 days ago I received an email from the company that due to internal issues they were suspending shipping. I've asked for a refund in 3 emails and have yet to get my money back or find out when I'll get it back On line Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: E cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
e-cig.com trying to suspend shipping without giving refund Internet Author: Deming, New Mexico Smoke Shops: e-cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Fast Fix 123 REVIEW: Fast Fix 123 dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fast Fix 123 past and current approach to business is focused on customer satisfaction and retention. Fast Fix's mission based on consumer experience and relations. *UPDATE: Fast Fix 123 pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Fast Fix 123 recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Aug 21 2014
E-CIG.COM SCAM DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE Internet Author: las cruces, New Mexico Tobacco Companies: E-CIG.COM Internet

Aug 21 2014
instant checkmate Sham ! Charges for information you can easily access for free Internet Author: winston salem, North Carolina Internet Services: instant checkmate Internet

Budget Mobile California Lifeline cell phone Not a FREE phone!! Internet
Author: Lake Forest, California Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Internet

Aug 20 2014
Black Diamond-TOR Offered free sample of product. Billed credit card for $119.97 for free sample. Refused refund. Boston Massachusetts Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Black Diamond-TOR Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 20 2014
Irina Shabanova belochka_inc This Person SCAMMED an iPhone from me on eBay Chicago Illinois Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Irina Shabanova Chicago, Illinois

Aug 20 2014
ProGreenCoffee.com and PureSlimGarcinia.com Free Trial ripoff Internet Author: Acton, California Supplemental Health Programs: ProGreenCoffee.com Internet

Aug 20 2014
Boost mobile Sprint Went to Boost on 8/11/2014 paid 162.00 , was told because my igsisting ph is a Verizon that i would have to pic a free phone or purchase another. Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Boost mobile Mesa, Arizona

Aug 19 2014
Advance Cash Services Debra WilliamsThompson Law GroupLegal Group of Attorneys The case will be downloaded on Monday (August 25'th2014) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back for further details. Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Loans: Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 19 2014
International Award Payment Center IAPC, Blue Series XI, scam to acquire funds from multiple individuals, no e-mail, no fax #, Blue Series XI, Government Form 1080, Small fee required, mathematical question prize payment, kansas city Missouri Author: San Diego, California $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center kansas city, Missouri

Aug 19 2014
solar free SolarFree Window Film  i don't recomend them to any one the film is garbage and they tall you the film come with warranty the film turn purple i called them for the warranty but they did not warranty it and the owner has the worst personality ever he refuse to warranty the film and he heang up on me Carson California Author: perris, California Auto Parts: solar free Carson, California

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 19 2014
keller chevrolet 3600 Genesee street Cheektowaga new york 14225 although I authorized repairs for $1300 and they promised me a free loaner, They turned around and charged me $1884.27 and charged me an additional $225 for a rental. hey told me this is how it's done and I am getting a deal. Cheektowaga New York Author: blasdell, New York Auto Mechanics: keller chevrolet Cheektowaga, New York

La Dermanique 14 day free trial Greenville, South Carolina 2960
Author: Kansas City, Missouri TV Advertisements: La Dermanique Greenville, SC 2960, South Carolina

Aug 19 2014
ItWorks: Brandi Doyle:WrapsbyBrandi mislead, gave false hope,told me to wrap free to get customers,out several hundred dollars.EXACTED$708.43 Newport Virgina,Florida Nationwide
Author: LameDeer, Montana Drug Manufacturers: ItWorks Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Worldwide Media Group/Linktech Worldwide,Inc. Specialize in targeted marketing,Guaranteed placement on 1st page of Google Search,1st month Free, Customizable Website Beverly Hills Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Worldwide Media Group Internet

Aug 19 2014
HCA Power HCA power will charge you money after telling you it's a FREE trial! Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Weightloss Programs: HCA Power Internet

Timothy E Stapp Will take your money and run! Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: Timothy E Stapp Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 18 2014
free-of-blemishes.com blemish-free.com ,now closed, affliated with  scam company who sells fake nitrogen spray and burns the consumers skin and left 3rd degree burns and permanent scars. Canada Internet Author: nyc, New York Websites: free-of-blemishes.com Internet

Aug 18 2014
ACS INC Sent me 2 emails stating I must pay $870.69. When I call the number provided they do not answer,and it is within the bussiness hours they provided. I also e- mailed them my direct phone number 2 weeks ago,still have not received a call from them. Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Loans: ACS INC Internet