Your Search | sarah van assche interiors, sarah van assche dishonest mark up

Sep 27 2016
Greater Spokane Construction Mark Andrews Incompetent personell, shoddy work, overcharges afterward, bullies and resorts to extortion. Newman Lake Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Roofing Companies: Greater Spokane Construction Newman Lake, Washington

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Ginnys Brendas Incompetent/Dishonest Billing and Account Practices Monroe Wisconsin Author: Fenton, Michigan Bed & Bath: Ginnys Monroe, Wisconsin

Sep 26 2016
protected van lines Horrible company! florida Nationwide Author: Kentucky (KY), Kentucky Moving Companies: protected van lines Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
SWIFT VAN LINES Revolution Moving & Storage LLC Unethical Practices and Fraudulent Business Hyattsville Maryland Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Moving Companies: SWIFT VAN LINES Hyattsville, Maryland

Sep 26 2016
Protected Van Lines and Out of State Moving Services internet moving company scam Lantana Florida Author: Mesquite, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Protected Van Lines Lantana, Florida

Sep 26 2016
las vegas taxi cab authority They are setting up stings to steal cars at the Airport & Ewing Bros. tow company will rip you off Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Hollywood, California Questionable Activities: las vegas taxi cab authority Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Prominere Software solutions Bhanu Kiran Scammers, Scam , dishonest, con artists internet Internet
Author: Sydne, Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Prominere Internet

Sep 26 2016
Power Investment Group Mark Paine He receieved payment and did not deliver according to contract Truckee California Author: MAYNARDVILLE, Tennessee On-Line Business: Power Investment Group Truckee, California

Sep 25 2016
hatt publishing.inc mark deaton i purchased thir software and wasnt happy wiyh their software requested refund via email and text massage on multiple occasion twin lakes Idaho Author: coral springs, Florida Financial Education: hatt publishing.inc twin lakes, Idaho

Sep 25 2016
All State Van Lines Relocation LLC Bait and switch, coercive, liars Margate Florida
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation LLC Margate, Florida

Sep 25 2016
Ronda auto storage My car was stolen and picked up by Rhonda storage I was told what's the police recovered the car that my car would be released when I called they said I still have to pay besides being extremely rude they used foul language and was very disrespectful Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ronda auto storage Houston, Texas

Sep 25 2016
HipHopWeekly HipHopWeekly does not contact back or follow up on questions/calls etc!! Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Sacramento , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
EARTHLINK/TIME WARNER CABLE Earthlink will not pick up equipment--and is still charging Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES , California Internet Service Providers: EARTHLINK/TIME WARNER CABLE Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California

Sep 24 2016
BAIL HOTLINE - DOWNTOWN JASON, JASON (CORPORATE) MILA ? SCAMMERS - BULLYS AND REFUSE TO FIX MISTAKES SAN DIEGO California READ WHAT I WROTE Author: SAN DIEGO , California Bail Bonds: BAIL HOTLINE - DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO , California

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
volunteer energy signed me up with out my knowledge ohio They cant... Author: Vermilion, Ohio Employment Services: volunteer energy

Sep 24 2016
Greater Spokane Construction Mark Andrews Rude, Incompetent, Threatening/Harrassing, Overcharges, Intimidation, Unsatisfactory work, Fails to fufill the contract Newman Lake Washington
Author: Spokane , Washington Builders & Contractors: Greater Spokane Construction Newman Lake, Washington

Sep 24 2016
Howard Leventhal American Supply Howard Leventhal ripped me off in2006, for over $3,000.00.He is an experienced con artist,A big liar.I was surprised when I found my files tonight and looked his name up to see if he was still cheating people.I have copies of files which I filed with the AG of Arizona. ASH FORK Arizona Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Clothing Stores: Howard Leventhal ASH FORK, Arizona

Sep 24 2016
Legalzoom.com Legalzoom messed up my LLC filing - they area bunch of screw-ups! Nationwide LegalZoom Response Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Legalzoom.com Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
HuskHawk, LLC Heather Sanders and Mark Reed Said they were bringing me up on Bank and check fraud. Phone is located in Kansas and Florida Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Collection Agencies: HuskHawk, LLC Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Landlord does not return deposits. Never fixed appliances. Shows up unannounced and very rude, Beverley Hills California Lisa's attempt to character degrade and calling people names like renegade is absurd. Author: Washington D.C., Maryland Attorneys General: Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Beverley Hills, California