Your Search | sarah van assche interiors, sarah van assche dishonest mark up

Jul 01 2016
J & M Imports Bought a van with no brakes Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: J & M Imports Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 30 2016
Sky Van Lines Tried to DOUBLE a firm commitment price Tazana California Author: La Habra, California Moving Companies: Sky Van Lines Tazana, California

Jun 30 2016
travel centers of america erie pa TIMOTHY VEHEC truck service asst gen manager Allen lintz gen manager totally screwed my air conditioning system up replacing a compressor that i had just had put on at ta wv 3 months prior the shaft was bent erie Pennsylvania Author: Morehead, Kentucky Truck Dealer Repair: travel centers of america erie pa erie , Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Martin's Tow Truck, The tow truck man was abrasive and tried to force me to pay in cash - then kept raising the price when I wouldn't pay him - saying in the next 20 minutes it would go up $100. Acting like that was going to make me pay faster. Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Towing: Martin's Tow Truck Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 30 2016
Priceline Booking.com Overrating of the star level Nationwide Somewhat dishonest! Author: Dallas , Texas Travel Companies: Priceline Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Homeowners Data scam lied unresponsive Van Nuys California Author: Dayton, Ohio Customer Leads: Homeowners Data Van Nuys, California

Jun 30 2016
Cash Advance Inc Hello Rosalie , ( Never received a loan from this loan )This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number DOX-66602 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able Hello Rosalie , This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number DOX-66602 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.Hayward California Author: Los Banos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Jun 30 2016
USSHIPPETS TRANSPORT SERVICE I sent by Western Union $ for the purchase of a puppy and shipping, no puppy delivery, wanted more $ as an insurance fee before delivery, which I did not, end results, no puppy, lost money. This insurance fee popped up after funds were received and before supposed delivery. Nothing came of it! Dallas Texas phone # and Wisconsin # Nationwide There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Port Richey, Florida Dead Beat Customers: USSHIPPETS TRANSPORT SERVICE Dallas, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Graceland Portable Buildings A sorry company to try and do business with. Dishonest, Liars, Untrustworthy, DO NOT TAKE YOUR BUSINESS THERE!!! Nationwide Author: Dayton, Texas Manufacturers: Graceland Portable Buildings Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
TSN aka Kristina Dunn I contacted her about a motor for 2006 Dodge Charger, Had to send $300 first then the balance of $1200. The motor was shipped to Monroe, LA where I went and picked it up in January 2016. Haverhill, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Louisiana Auto Parts: TSN Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS PERFEC FLOORS Crooks in business - Abusive and dishonest people West Hollywood California I don't mean any bad for them Author: Beverly Hills, California Architects & Designers: PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS West Hollywood, California

Jun 29 2016
El Monte RV Does NOT back up their warranty for purchase on used RV Las Vegas Nevada Author: La Verkin, Utah RV Dealers: El Monte RV Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 29 2016
Atlant Van Lines Scam, hostage Hollywood Florida Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Moving Companies: Atlant Van Lines Hollywood, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming

Jun 29 2016
Kelly's Mobile RV Service Kelly Pope Mobile RV Service Gave thousands up front for RV Repairs, now can not find Kelly Pope Satellite Beach Florida Author: Clinton, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Kelly's Mobile RV Service Satellite Beach, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Viking Range Awful customer service follow up and PRODUCT Greenwood Mississippi Author: side lake, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Viking Range Mississippi

Jun 29 2016
Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Global Autoshop ,Distribution Center, 15902 Halliburton RdHacienda Heights, California 91745USA Stay away! Total internet scam! Selling $5 merchandise fir$200. Completely falsely advertised . Van nuys, hacienda heights, california Internet Author: Wall, Alabama Auto Parts: Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Internet

Jun 29 2016
National Moving Group Lies, lies, lies. Dishonest company with dishonest employees. SCAM!!!!!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Brick, New Jersey Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 29 2016
eQuip Enterprises eQuip Sells It Dishonest To The Core Sanford, FL Nationwide Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Truck Dealers: eQuip Enterprises Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Stepping Stones child development center I take my child into daycare Tuesday -Saturday every week. Instead of automatically being allowed to have her come those days you are required to sign them up during the week for Saturday care which isn’t a problem and I do every week.  newport news Virginia Author: Virginia Preschools: Stepping Stones child development center newport news, Virginia

Jun 28 2016
Local Lighthouse hung up when questioned about affiliation with Google Local Lighthouse cold called me saying they needed to update my google information so I would show up in search engines. If I did not talk to someone people would not find my business. When I questioned their affiliation with Google and asked again for their business name (I had already written it down). The person I spoke to hung up. internet Author: Georgia Internet Services: Local Lighthouse Select State/Province

Jun 28 2016
Up & Down Marketing Ltd OneTwoTrade These individuals are masters in the art of verbal hypnosis, convincing their victims to invest with them. Birkirkara MALTA Author: Boulari Mont-Dore, Alaska Investment Brokers: Up & Down Marketing Ltd Birkirkara,

Jun 28 2016
Meltwater News Meltwater News - Dishonest Scam of Auto-Renewal San Francisco California Author: Brea, California Software: Meltwater News San Francisco, California

Mark A Sadler Trucking LLC Worst Fu@@g driver out there Cynthia Kentucky
Author: Morrow , Ohio Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Mark A Sadler Trucking LLC Cynthia , Kentucky