Your Search | savoy 6

Aug 22 2014
Hyseyin Serenli d/b/a 5 Star Painting Co. Mr. Serenli stole the solid marble saddle between my hardwood floors and tiled bathroom; then filled the hole with wood, added a new saddle that he added to my order at Home Depot the previous day and hacked off two inches of a brand new 6-panel door that he also added to my Home Depot order the previous day. The original door was metal and could not be cut. The saddle he took has been in the house since it was built in 1966. Initially Mr. Serenli said he would come back on Saturday 8/23 to replace the saddle and the door, then he left a confused message on my cell phone, pretending he did not understand the problem and would buy a new saddle at the Home Depot. I guess someone told him that he should not admit to taking the saddle … but he did admit it. Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Monmouth Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Hyseyin Serenli Bridgewater, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Towne Toyota Knowingly Lied to us: Said we could Refinance for lower interest rate after 6 months of payments. Toyota doesn't refinance. Ledgewood New Jersey Author: Union, New Jersey Car Financing: Towne Toyota Ledgewood, New Jersey

Aug 19 2014
Franklin Lujan of All Your Leads Needs Took $12,000 and then delivered nothing. Countless emails and broken promises OVER 6 MONTHS! Corona California
Author: Berlin, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: All Your Leads Needs Corona, California

Aug 19 2014
college pro Painters Andrew Smith Worked from 6/30-7/27/2014 unpaid for completed jobs totaling 40.25 hrs also shorted $10 for another job. Unanswered calls and text about being paid! Bloomington Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Employment Services: college pro Painters Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
musclefactorx bought 4.94 trial and was charged additional 29.95 and when calling 6 times from different numbers they claim they can't hear you and tell you to call back and disconnect. St Petersburg Florida Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: musclefactorx St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 18 2014
Alliance Security We signed up for service five weeks ago. We have had problems from day !. We had them send out a technician and told us the problem was solved..However we had alarms go off 4-6 times a day. Have asked them to remove the system and they won't. I told them that I would send the unit back to them in the mail and was threatened with court action. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Get a pitbull instead. Warwick Rhode Island Author: Lewisburg, West Virginia Security Services: Alliance Security Warwick, Rhode Island

Aug 18 2014
SPEEDEMISSIONS INC Made a 3 cyl engine of my 6 cyl Engine. Took my money to practice auto repairs and failed miserably. Smyrna Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Auto Repair Service: SPEEDEMISSIONS INC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 18 2014
Lamnia Ignored by support team for 6 months Internet Author: Internet Internet: Lamnia Internet

Aug 16 2014
Bewley auto parts William E. Bewley I sent him (William) $1650 for a v-6 engine for a honda passport, he knew they had filed bankruptcy but he stole my money!!!! Orange park Florida Author: Minden, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Auto Parts: Bewley auto parts Orange park, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Dr. Marianna Weiner Envy Smile Dental Spa Over 6 years of treatment with no results Brooklyn New York Author: New York Dental Services: Dr. Marianna Weiner Brooklyn, New York

Aug 13 2014
Laurie Hall and or Dave Mitchell My Yorkie Breeder,  23rd street, Zephyrhills, fl house is full of mold dangerous toxic black mold, 6/2014, Laurie Hall of zephyhills Fl is a METH head House is dangerous, toxic black mold, leaky black mold, wet walls Zephyrhills Florida Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Housing Rentals: Laurie Hall and or Dave Mitchell Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
ccbill.com ccbill.com*global NE stole money from my account 6 times in one day!!!!! Tempe Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Credit Card Processing Companies: ccbill.com Internet

Aug 11 2014
Seven-One-Six Services 7-1-6 Magazine Scam Buffalo New York Author: madison, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Seven-One-Six Services Buffalo, New York

Aug 11 2014
Twilight Travel bookitdiscountclub.com I received a fax on July 10, 2014 advertising a 6 day 5 night vacation including all meals and beverages (alcoholic included) for $119.00 per person to Cancun, Jamaica or Hawaii. It also said choose your 4-5 star resort, Corporate meal plan, Unlimited activities including non-motorized sports. I called 855-883-1867 and spoke to a James Bell at EXT 325. He gave me a list of resorts and I told him I was interested in Maui. He then suggested the Four Seasons Resort. I specifically asked him if $298 was the total for 2 persons and he said YES. I booked the vacation for OCTOBER 14TH, 2014. Shortly thereafter I received an email from docusign for a confirmation of my reservation. The confirmation # was CT22535100 but it did not list the Four Seasons Hotel. I called back several times and asked for James Bell at EXT 325 and he was never there. Orlando Florida Author: Kingwood, Texas Travel Services: Twilight Travel Select State/Province

Aug 09 2014
Best Buy Sold me a Computer that WAS to have 6 Ports BUT only has 4 Douglasville Georgia
Author: Buchanan, Georgia Computer Manufactures: Best Buy Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 08 2014
Front Point Security It doesn't work. I purchased the system and had to return it with in two weeks because my alarm went off several times a day every day. Every time it went off it was their fault. I spent 5 to 6 full days on the phone with their support team trying my best The product doesn't work! Virginia Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Security Services: Front Point Security Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
Tires Plus Doesn't warranty parts with internal failure after 6 months Sunrise Florida Author: Davie, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Sunrise, Florida

Aug 07 2014
RITEWAY AUTO TRANSPORT Made promises for 6 weeks. Said We will make it right. NEVER MADE IT RIGHT! CORAL SPRINGS Florida Author: BUFFALO GROVE, Illinois Auto Shipping Companies: RITEWAY AUTO TRANSPORT CORAL SPRINGS, Florida

Aug 06 2014
jp Wilsonl development Costa Rica Buena Vista 6 a good Costa Rica real estate transaction Puerto San Luis Costa rica Guanac Costrica Author: Corona, California Clubs & Organizations: jp Wilsonl development Costa Rica Puerto San Luis Costa rica, Select State/Province

Aug 06 2014
Nimal Bought one month unlimited skype credit 5/08/14 got some calls then it finish by 6/08/14 auckland Author: auckland, Alabama Internet Fraud: Nimal auckland, Delaware

Aug 06 2014
A M Food Mart Independent Valero Station 1602 S. Hwy 6, Houston, TX 77077 defective fuel pumps that do not dispense the correct amount of product Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: A M Food Mart Houston, Texas

Aug 04 2014
store_crystal888 Payee nameFIRST NAME :ZHEN XIANG LAST NAME: TIANCITY: DongguanPROVINCE: GuangdongCOUNTRY: CHINA ZIPCODE: 523000 i ordered 6 cell phones they sent one pair of sunglasses for 432 dollars newyork.newyork Author: alice, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: store_crystal888 Internet

Aug 02 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
QBS Learning formerly known as Q2A Bill Smith This company is 3 to 6 months overdue in paying freelance employees for approved work. They owe at least $61,000. New York New York Author: New York, New York Accounting: QBS Learning New York, New York