SAVOY 6 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Savoy 6
There may be more specific results for "Savoy 6"
For more specific results for "Savoy 6"
Showing 1-25 of 5,456 Found Reports For more specific results for "Savoy 6"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
auralfacecream I signed up for the 4.95 sample 14 day trail and ended up getting charged 223.11. I placed the order on 6/5, received 6/15 and was charged 6/20! I have called 3 times and all I get is sorry no refund, you have 14 days from the day you ordered not received to cancel. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Skin Care: auralfacecream Internet

Jun 22 2017
tobacco general AN ORDER WAS PLACED WITH THEM ON 6/17/17. THERE SITE STATES 3 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS ORDER.. elk grove village Illinois Author: marshfield, Massachusetts Consumer Services: tobacco general elk grove village, Illinois

Jun 21 2017
Avast Internet Security The ticket ID for your record is: 845147-This concerns Ticket #838596,The amt. of $79.99 withdrew from my bank acct. on 5/26/2017, Serial #454384155 & another charge of $83.19 on 6/2/2017, Serial #440844287. I want the refunds returned back to me! Pisgah Alabama
Author: Pisgah, Alabama Computer Software: Avast Internet Security Alabama

Jun 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Extreme Tactical Dynamics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics implemented strategic changes ensuring customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customers in a timely manner by adding 6 digital phone lines, A Live Chat option and boosting customer service and warehouse staff. All trained to help the first responder find the correct emergency lighting equipment.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hope we do better next time Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter , Florida

Jun 21 2017
Meade Cabinets this a cabinet store located on covington hwy in Dekalb County Ga TO ALL THAT RESIDE IN THE DEKALB COUNTY COMMUNITY BEWARE BEWARE OF ORDERING CABINETS FROM THIS COMPANY..I order over $2000 worth of cabinets on May 4th 2017 my salesman went by the name of Eric .( he know longer work for the company he quit ) they will never call you about your order ..very unprofessional and they have a gate keeper by the name of James who know nothing .. he just work there.. it has been 6 weeks still no cabinets no explanation ..nothing ..except the $2000 that i am out of .. take this as advise ..GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY FOR YOUR CABINETS ..THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER CALL YOU Decatur Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Meade Cabinets Decatur, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
Vlamo Vlamorous; AquaVO; Bank Account says BeautifulHer Offered a product for $5.95, I was charged $3.95 on June 5, $5.95 on June 6; and also on June 6 and June 7 $.99 each day for another product. I received them and Now on June 20 am being charged $105.79. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamo Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
E's Shop and Auto Repair I was referred to this crook from a friend of mines who also said E (The Owner and Manager) took 6 months to fix his car. I have a 530i BMW I drove to E's shop on 04/07/2017.  Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: E's Shop and Auto Repair Newport News , Virginia

Jun 19 2017
Rob's Heating & Cooling Rob Hoepfer Required 50% down and 6 months later still waiting for heating system Blanchard Idaho Author: Newport, Washington Home Improvements: Rob's Heating & Cooling Blanchard, Idaho

Jun 19 2017
Rock bottom costumes nighttime creations I purchased Gene Simmons replica dragon boots. On March 6. I haven't received boots and Barry Carr has been hostile to me. Farmington Kentucky Thanks Dingle Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Rock bottom costumes Farmington , Kentucky

Jun 19 2017
jackseeds i orderd High Pressure Power Washer × 1 on 6/1/2017 i used the tracking number no info Internet Author: pueblo, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: jackseeds Internet

Jun 16 2017
Mediation & Arbitrations Solutions Jeff Bryant and he stated that I had bounced 6 checks from June 9m 2012 thru January 5, 2013 refused refused Author: Brooklyn Park, Maryland Cash Services: Mediation & Arbitrations Solutions

Jun 15 2017
Choopa, LLC On Thu 6/1/17, 10:19am CDT, European IP Address 107.30.161.118 ,Registrant: Choopa LLC, was prevented by Yahoo from signing onto my personal e-mail Matawan New Jersey Author: Alice, Texas Internet Fraud: Choopa, LLC Matawan, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
Lid Flippers Roofing LLC Lid Flipper, Lid Flippers I worked for this company for 6 months and frankly was ripped of about $40,000 in commissions.  Lewisville Texas Author: Euless, Texas Roofing Companies: Lid Flippers Roofing LLC Lewisville, Texas

Jun 14 2017
Central Transport Cargo Claims Department12225 Stephens Rd.Warren, MI 48089Fax: 586-467-1756 Damaged a 6000 dollar engine they shipped by dropping it from 6 feet upside down-then sent a check for 75 dollars Henderson, Nevada Michigan
Author: Pahrump, Nevada Shipping Companies: Central Transport Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Five Star Store It - Lansing, Store It USA This storage company refused to communicate with me and refused to answer any questions I had about billing and auction. Gave me auction notice but sold unit 6 weeks early. Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Storage & Self Storage: Five Star Store It - Lansing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 14 2017
credit one credit card double charged for fees, could not find my payments that were made on time, had collection agents from India call me 6 times a day city of industry california Nationwide Author: austin, Texas Credit Services: credit one credit card Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Titlemax Kimmi issue a settlement agreement on behalf of the company in March 2017. As of today 6/14/17 a settlement has not been reach with them. Continue to take payments and adding on interest. Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Loans: Titlemax Columbus, Georgia

Jun 14 2017
Blue Haven Pools and Spa Houston Blue Haven...2201 highway 6 south houston, tx 77077 3 1/2 weeks of pure hell Houston, Texas
Author: Atascocita, Texas Pool Builders: Blue Haven Pools and Spa Houston Houston, Texas

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 12 2017
logoscientist Jerry Miller, David Moore...... The whole company The Lied, Never Finished my web site as promise, Left on wanted content on my web site from the templates they used to create my website, it took them over 6 months just to give the me the unfinished product...customer service sucks big time ,.. it seems like everybody is a liar, they tried to force me into a website maintenance contract that by intentionally messing my site up... I intentionally asked that my site be developed with a soft code so that i van go in make small changes when i wanted to things like change my companies telephone number ... they made very difficult for me third someone else.. i ended up creating a new website after waisting $1500 with logoscientist.com... what a waist, these guys are not to be trusted New Jersey east coast of America supposedly Internet Author: new your, New York Websites: logoscientist.net Internet

Jun 12 2017
Ticket Justice Network Mark Seddighi Lied to me saying 6 weeks to get my thousand dollars and told me 6 months. Never called back, stole my money and ran... job was incomplete Glendale California Author: glendale, California Auto Clubs: Ticket Justice Network glendale, California

Jun 09 2017
Timothy Whitehead Timothy Whitehead Enterprises, Career Consultants, Tim Speaks Life Contracted for service of 2 resumes which I was given an eta of 6/9/17. I haven't received the resumes nor a response when I inquired as to the status of receipt of the resumes. Birminghan or Tuscaloosa Internet, Alabama Author: FRISCO, Texas Small Business Services: Timothy Whitehead Internet

Jun 09 2017
blue lives matter gear I ordered a Confederate Flag which was free, had to pay shipping & handling. This charge was $2.99, after receiving my item they made a withdraw of $19.97 from my bank account under the name of: Blue Lives Matter Gear. The only way to contact them is this phone number: 1-936-224-7000. This # goes to a recording of not during business hours. It also says that they have 24/7 support and to leave your message and they will get back to you. Which I have called and left phone # and question on answering machine. I have 3 times on 6-2-17, 4 times on 6-5-17, and 4times on 6-6-17 and still no call back. ? TX Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mail Order Services: blue lives matter gear

Jun 09 2017
tubular building systems don little co took over 4 month to deliver patio cover and told me 4-6 wks and I cancelled lake city Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Manufacturers: tubular building systems like city, Florida

Jun 09 2017
Yp Yellow pages online They are collecting $280.00 a month to manage my directories and have an ad I moved my address that's all they still after 6 months they can't fix it.  Internet Author: Nrh, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Yp Internet