Your Search | savoy 6,llc dba: metabofuel 1000

Aug 27 2014
nationalpaydayloan services Ruban roberts. I was called by a rub an roberts saying that I was approved for a loan. I was asked to pay a one time deposit of 135.00 from a green dot money pac so I was called back and told that IRS had my loan on hold cuz I needed to pay 190.00. I got upset I am a single mom of 6 kids I have stage 4 colin cancer and I was beat out of cash that I need. I want to see everyone that was ripped off get their funds back and rub an and the rest need to be shut down and jailed for stilling from people like us. Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: nationalpaydayloan services Internet

Aug 27 2014
Nathaniel Peterson, Aspen Investments, LLC, RMHB Construction, Inc, Rocky Mountain Home Builders, Rocky Mountain Remodel, Colorado Modular Homes, Elevation Homes We would not recommend this builder to anyone. Evergreen Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Nathaniel Peterson Evergreen, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
Coleman Services Group Mr. Anthony Coleman this LLC Company enjoys to over charge custmers for work that is done for them, my husband use to work for this company and the owner of the company beat him up and would not give him his last pay check. this company hires you as a sub- contractor, but you fill out no paper work and he pays you with one of his company checks. If you every want to have some work done, please do not use this company. Mr. Coleman was a man of god, but now he a man thats always on the town. it has been almost a month and my husband still has not got his last pay check. remember if you need HVAC, Plumming, Elec., or handyman work done. Do Not use this company. harrisburg North Carolina Author: concord, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Coleman Services Group harrisburg, North Carolina

Aug 26 2014
www.datingarea.eu, cyberservices b.v, Webbilling.com, National Inkasso The website is a honeypot, no way to cancel membership on webiste, and not direction on how to cancel. You have to cancel on another site, webbilling.com. Its doesn`t work. The canelaltion site, is the same ownership and tactics as the National Inkasso mafia tactics on collection. They could care less, about you wanting to cancel, once you tell them you want to cancel they wil delay response and then contact to ask you if you sure or not, they never really give you a cacellation date or email. Then they will continue to charge you. Best thing is to just block them from charging your account. THEN THEY WILLL HARASS YOU saying you own them money after 6 months attempting to cancel and getting the run around. Amsterdam Netherlands Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: www.datingarea.eu Amsterdam, Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Every Stride Dressage, LLC. Erin T. McElmurry- The least qualified trainer I know! Vicksburg Michigan Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Animal Services: Every Stride Dressage, LLC. Vicksburg , Michigan

Aug 26 2014
Mach Speed Technologies, LLC i have to send in my tablet again Ada, Oklahoma Author: lansing, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: Mach Speed Technologies, LLC Ada,, Oklahoma

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
FF Dynamics LLC FF Dynamics Electric Fans - BUYER BEWARE - will not respond to you even in Warranty situation!! Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Parts: FF Dynamics LLC Internet

Aug 26 2014
Smartfares.com smartfares.com They booked a wrong airline and it took them 6 days, 50 phone calls, 10 hours on the phone and I lost a day in transit, to be fixed. These people keep repeating themselves instead of listening for the problem. dallas california Author: dallas, Texas Airlines: Smartfares.com Internet

Aug 26 2014
Dolphin Pools and Concrete, Dolphin Pools, Skip Brown, Skye Brown, Ralph Brown, Dolphin Pools Inc., Dolphin Concrete LLC, Cape Cod Pools, Fence and Spa Unlicensed Contractor in vicious cycle, multiple issues never corrected, BBB and Angie's listing may not be as it appears when it comes to licensing and reviews,multiple deficiencies with The Department of the Secretary of State in NC and NY Indian Trail North Carolina
Author: Midland, North Carolina Pool Services: Dolphin Pools and Concrete Indian Trail, North Carolina

Aug 26 2014
Vendetta Motion Pictures LLC Blue Suede Andre Lamerique aka Jr Hepburn Marie Brandt Andrew Adler. Company tries to rip of web development and graphic design and inaternewt marketing company for 26K for development of marketing materails for Blue Suede Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: chelsea , Massachusetts Business Consulting: Vendetta Motion Pictures LLC Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2014
Gina Lymburner, Worldwide Communications LLC Gina Lymburner is a scam of a web developer. You are seriously going to be sorry. Palm Beach, Florida, Lantana Internet
Author: Palm Beach, Florida Websites: Gina Lymburner Internet

Aug 26 2014
National Pacific debt LLC Another scam attempt!!! have no idea Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Collection Agencies: National Pacific debt LLC Internet

Aug 25 2014
Philco LLC Late and Non Payment to Drivers Blackfoot Idaho Author: Alabama Trucking Companies: Philco LLC Blackfoot, Idaho

Aug 25 2014
OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Financial Corporations illegal practices, denied twice for home modification, ignored court requests, unrealistic fees, rediculous interest rates West Palm Beach Florida Author: Two River, Wisconsin Loans: OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2014
NutraFit, LLC Vita Firm, Eye Born, Garcina Cambogia, support@tryitafirm.com support@tryeyeborn, com, revitaleyes.com , JRC HOLDINGS, mycelebrityincome.com, 1-888-328-1884 Free 14 day trial scam anyone associated with 888-328-1884 is a scam Anderson Indiana Author: El Monte, California Misc. Health Specialists: NutraFit, LLC Andersone, Indiana

Aug 25 2014
Stagg Group, Mark Stagg, Yanna Sanchez Five Stars Management, LLC, Ryty, Inc., Bronx Builders, LLC, etc... Deceptive Mount Vernon New York Author: Bronx, New York Consumer Services: Stagg Group, Mark Stagg, Yanna Sanchez Mount Vernon , Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
RV Protection.net Ordered product 6 weeks ago - have not received, no customer support, no responses to 5+ inquiries Mill Creek Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York RV Parts & Accessories: RV Protection.net Mill Creek, Washington

Aug 25 2014
NutraShift LLC I ordered the 'free' sample and within 30 days was charged nearly $300 Salt Lake City Utah Author: Somerset, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: NutraShift LLC Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 25 2014
Colorado Professional Security Services LLC COPSS Inc. , COPSS LLC , Pam Brummit Dishonest, Unprofessional, Unethical, lazy, Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Aurora, Colorado Security Services: Colorado Professional Security Services LLC Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 25 2014
BETA COMPANY LLC Incorp Services, Inc.2360 Corporate Circle Ste 400Henderson, NV 89074-7722 Fraudulent Charges Henderson, Nevada Internet Author: Woodbury, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: BETA COMPANY LLC Internet

22, Report #1172076

Aug 25 2014
GoDaddy Operating Company LLC Domains by Proxy LLC Pepperball Technologies, Inc. Fraud Websites Hosted With Full Knowledge of Fraud - Then Owners' Identities Protected for a Fee - Co-Conspiracy to Defraud the United States Government Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Heredia, Arizona Computer Fraud: GoDaddy Operating Company LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

23, Report #1172058

Aug 25 2014
Purebred Breeders Purebred Breeders, LLC Did not honor verbal contract Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Dog Breeders: Purebred Breeders Internet

24, Report #1172046

Aug 24 2014
Preferred Law, PLLC Preferred Law Team PLLC, Modification Review Board, Destroyed my Loan Modification opportunity! 6-Months Wasted Time for $3,900 - Refusing to Refund Salt Lake City Utah Author: Lawndale, California Legal Services: Preferred Law, PLLC Salt Lake City, Utah

25, Report #1172040

Aug 24 2014
Adam Martin of active specialists llc Unethical and illegal practices Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Work at Home Business: Adam Martin of active specialists llc Las Vegas , Nevada