SAVOY 6 METABOFUEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Savoy 6 Metabofuel
There may be more specific results for "Savoy 6 Metabofuel"
For more specific results for "Savoy 6 Metabofuel"
Showing 1-25 of 32,573 Found Reports For more specific results for "Savoy 6 Metabofuel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 22 2017
Elly's World ELLY'S PROFESSIONAL STEAM HAIR STRAIGHTENER X 1, HAD A ADD ON FACE BOOK , I ORDERED THE PRODUCT 7/23/2017 ORDER # 219 $49.97 but company call Woww fashion newark US-POS DDA took the money said it will be delivered 4-6 weeks, I remain the other site Spoofy was down. Newark Us- Po dda Internet Author: PANAMA, Florida Accounting: Elly's World Internet

Sep 22 2017
Elly's world ELLY' S world steam curlers I saw an add on face book about steam curlers. I ordered them on Aug.1. I paid 49.97 for them. I received a confirmation number saying my order will take 4 to 6 weeks .please be patient they will get orders out soon as possible. 8wks I went on line to find a phone number an saw that this was a scam. Ellysworld.com Internet
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly's world Internet

Sep 22 2017
elly's world I ordered the steam flat iron after seeing it on elly's world website on August 4, 201. i recieved order confirmation and it stated i will receive in 4-6 weeks, its been well over 6 weeks and when i go to view order it now says website unavailable. I have reached out twice to the email for questions and to this date no answer.. I just want my money back at this point and there is no contact info at all to reach out to anyone just the email for questions.. SMH Internet Author: port richey, Florida Questionable Activities: elly's world Internet

Sep 22 2017
Jody'Secret I placed an order ,#15259, on 6/16/17. My credit card was charged but I have not received the product. Was told delivery would be in 4-6 weeks. Internet Author: Bristol, Virginia Clothing Stores: Jody'Secret Internet

Sep 21 2017
K Styles Ordered T-shirts 6 months ago still haven't received anything Internet Author: Midwest City, Oklahoma Attorney Generals: K Styles Internet

Sep 20 2017
Ellys World They took $49.97 and put a fake phone number said free shipping takes 4-6 week and I never received it. It's been 7 weeks. Internet Author: Mexia, Texas Sales People: Ellys World Internet

Sep 20 2017
Hughes Federal Credit Union Hughes, Hughes FCU, Hughes Federal Credit Union, HFCU Hughes Illegally Taking Money From Savings Account Tucson Arizona Google is your Friend Author: Tucson, Arizona Banks: Hughes Federal Credit Union Tucson, Arizona

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises CreditMakover.Biz does not provide ANY service, only threats to RUIN my business credit!!! Internet Complete IDIOTS. Business Credit SCAM for sure! Author: , Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Internet

Sep 20 2017
Business Credit Makeover AKA Business Builder Enterprises really is a CREDIT CARD PHISHING SCAM Took my CREDIT CARD AND SCAMMED ME!! Internet
Business Builders Enterprises *TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY SCAM* Author: Irvine, California Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprises Internet

Sep 20 2017
Choicest 1 I ordered a product off of this website in July, I waited a good 6 weeks before inquiring about it. Internet Author: decatur, Indiana Skin Care: Choicest 1 Internet

Sep 20 2017
Ellysworld.com I ordered a steam hair straightener on August 4, 2017. I was told through email that it would take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive. I tried to check my order via email, well the website is unavailable Internet Author: Gwynn oak, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Ellysworld.com Internet

Sep 19 2017
Go Fish Marketplace Joseph Baliva SCAM SCAM SCAM MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SCHEME WHO RIPS OFF INVESTORS Joseph Baliva is a cunning and crafty con artist. My mother lost her entire savings investing in this multi level marketing scheme. San Francisco California
I Was The Victim of A Con Man That Wrote A Completely Fabricated Ripoff Report Author: Santa Barbara, California Multi-Level Marketing: Go Fish Marketplace San Francisco, California

Sep 19 2017
Access RV Truck camper superstore They sold me a camper saying it was never wrecked. Few miles down the road and I had problems. They or their warranty would help. I had a professional look at it and he said it was definitely wrecked and they only attempted to repair cosmetically. They sell wrecked RVs and lie saying they were not, this place is a scam, and will not respond to me or my complaint. North salt lake Utah I used to own a RV repair a business here is some food for thought Author: Libby, Montana RV Dealers: Access RV North salt lake, Utah

Sep 19 2017
Student7 Internet Rip Offs!!!note below this has been going on since April 2017. Author: Milnerton Cape Town, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Student7 Internet

Sep 19 2017
Elly world I brought two Elly's Professional stem hair straightener for $89.95 and it was suppose to be here in 4-6 weeks and never showed up and I paid for it Internet Author: Lithonia, Georgia Liars: Elly world Internet

Sep 19 2017
Elly's World I ordered a Flat Iron on July 23rd 2017. Was sent an email confirming order no. 2661. Stated getting order ready to be shipped. Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery! We are doing our best to make this fulfillment as fast as possible and to deliver your item to you as soon as possible. Nationwide Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Elly's World Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Centurylink Raised rates without notifiction and charged lates fees based on those rate hikes Thanks Author: Fort Myers, Florida Internet Services: Centurylink

Sep 18 2017
woww fashions Elly's World I ordered a professional steam hair straightener on around July 25,2017 for $49.97 my account was debited but as of 8/18/2017 I have not received the merchandise, was told it would take between 4 to 6 weeks for delivery N/A Internet Author: Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: woww fashions Internet

Sep 17 2017
Elly's world - professional steam hair straightener Never send my order said it would take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery but now the website is not available. They are with Shopify Internet Author: Corpus christi, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's world - professional steam hair straightener Internet

Sep 17 2017
Ellysworld I bought a straightner for 49.97 it was supposed to be half off..I purchased this, they said it would take 6 weeks. They took out the money right away..They sent me a Thank you email and receipt..I just recently checked to find out if it was on it's way. Found out they no longer exist, and they haven't sent anything to informed me of my item..So I lost 49.97..I want my money back..I live on Social Security,and I had bought this for my granddaughter..I buy all the time, and this is the first time I have been rip-off!! Internet
Elly's world at it again under new name Author: Mabank, Texas Beauty Products: Ellysworld Internet

Sep 17 2017
NFM Nebraska furniture mart I lost my job after years of using the account and always paying in the account. Within 6 months of not being able to pay it went to an attorney. I had never heard from this attorney when I was served papers at my residence. I had a job at the time and was not able to leave work to go to the court nor could I afford to send representation. After court date I did not hear anything from the attorney or from the court. I had moved but a forwarding was still attached to my previous address so it would of been delivered. I have never been called by anyone even though my phone number has been stable for over 12 years at the same number. I did receive over the last 12 months quite a few calls that would hang up the moment that I would answer or after ringing one time. Now I have just had my personal and savings zeroed out by attorney for NFM and put it into default by taking more than I had at the time of default. I have still not received anything from anyone associated with this account. The amount that I had last heard was 6 times greater than the amount taken from my account and at a loss as to even contacting these people. Kansas city Kansas Consequences Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Shopping Centers & Malls: NFM Kansas city, Kansas

Sep 16 2017
Wilson Law, Ltd Mark H. Wilson FINRA/Tax attorney Denver and nationwide Colorado and nationwide
subpoena Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Wilson Law, Ltd Denver, Colorado

Sep 16 2017
Elly's World online I ordered a $50 hair streightener Aug 4th got a confirmation email. So its after 6 weeks I emailed them a couple days ago wondering why it took so long. Today I go to the website and it says Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Beauty Products: Elly's World online Internet

Sep 16 2017
ET Solutions LLC On 6/24/16 my computer was frozen. ET Solutions contacted me about it and said they could fix problem. I had to purchase a one year subscription for $149.99 charged to my American Express card. They entered my conputer and I spent over 4 hours on the phone with them in front of my computer while they fixed the problem. I also had to to purchase a Microsoft server for $499.99.. North Potomac Maryland Author: Crystal Beach, Texas Internet Fraud: ET Solutions LLC North Potomac, Maryland

Sep 14 2017
Ella's world Ella's professional steam hair straightener On July 22nd, 2017 I saw an ad on face book for a steam hair straightener for 49.97. I ordered it and the actuall order was placed under the name Elly's World. They said it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. I went back to my order receipt to track the order and it states the company no longer exists. I replied to my confirmation letter but yet have I received any feedback. Internet
Author: Rahway, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Ella's world Internet