Your Search | savoy 6 metabofuel

Jan 23 2017
Lotus leggings I ordered legging from the company on dec 2 2016 and still have not received them and it's been well over a month..ment a number of emails and got an email saying that my email will be looked at in the order it was received and I have sent about 5 or 6 and still have not heard from anyone.... Nationwide Author: Stow, Maine Clothing Stores: Lotus leggings Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
UNIFUND CCR LLC they tried to collect on a previous debt that the original company closed and removed it from my credit report over 6 months ago cincinnati Ohio Author: plainfiled, Illinois Telemarketers: UNIFUND CCR LLC cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 23 2017
Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Manager is Mr Wayne Suyo I ordered 6 airconditioners from Mr Suyo whose contact I got from Made-In-China website. He sent me invoices against which I transfered US $2000. I ended up receiving very cheap air coolers instead. He has since refused to refund my money Foshan China Internet
Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Internet

Jan 23 2017
CometChat This company’s employee’s are lazy and incompetent !I spent well over $200.00 for a system that they wont fix, and they dont service !Since day one and it has been at least 6 months now the system has not worked properly and so i finally uninstalled and chat, messenger , junk, ripoff India Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Computer Software: CometChat Internet

Jan 17 2017
Camping and fishing outlet I purchased 2 yeti rambler cups from them on 8/30/16 they never mailed me my cups I have emailed them 40 times they have told me in 6 emails they will refund my money and never have Ripoff Seattle Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Michigan Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 16 2017
Jimco Roofing aka James at Jimco 2 yr &6 follow up repairs and it STILL LEAKS Mansfield Texas
Author: Ft worth, Texas Home Improvements: Jimco Roofing Mansfield, Texas

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
New Sun Energies Lied and said my solar system came with a battery back up, I asked 3 times and each time he said yes it does. They gave me a time frame of about 3 months to have the system installed and that took over 6 months. No battery pack came with the panels, and I asked the installer about it and he said he dosent understand why they keep doing that to people, that they dont have the batter back up systems like i wanted. tempe Arizona Author: san antonio, Texas Building Products: New Sun Energies tempe, Arizona

Jan 12 2017
99 Santa No delivery, a real rip off, standard reply goods in transiteven after 6 weeks no idea Internet Author: Sandton, Other Sales People: 99 Santa Internet

Jan 10 2017
Carparts.com Car Parts.Com Incorrect or damaged parts 6 pieces out of an 11 part order...Buyer Beware. Shop Elsewhere cannot find city no state info listed
Author: yukon, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Carparts.com Internet

Jan 10 2017
Eric - store Manager Store employee stole 5 iPhone 6, put them on my account and left the company. Kissimmee Florida T-Mobile store rip off Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: T-mobile Kissimmee, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Gulf coast marine air cond. Jamie Bid air conditioner replacement $5000.00 ...took over 6 mo to complete the work. then said the estimate wasfor parts only and demanded another 5000.00 or would file a lein. When I did return to Fl.. to sell the boat we discovered he installed a used a/c and it does not work. bradenton Florida Author: inver grove hts, Minnesota Home Improvements: Gulf coast marine air cond. bradenton , Florida

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 09 2017
Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Paul Schaefer Attorney At Law My Son is in prison now for 6 years because Paul Schaefer felt he didnt have to show up for my sons Apeal brief after we gave him almost $30,000 Longwood Florida Author: St cloud, Florida Attorney Generals: Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Longwood , Florida

Jan 06 2017
Champs Apparel I ordered a Kenny Stabler jersey for my dad for Christmas 12/05/16 and finally received it today, 1/6/17! I have been tracking it since shipped 12/10/16. As of 12/23 it was in China!  Internet Author: Bigfork , Montana Sporting Goods: Champs Apparel Internet

Jan 04 2017
Magic Tracks.com Ontel world pack USA Long wait times, placed order Oct 1,2016. As of Jan 4,2016 still haven'tt gotten ! Son 6, been waiting since christmas ! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Racetracks: Magic Tracks.com Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
Zoomify LifeSkin Git the $4.90 sample haven't received anything in the mail 6 weeks, but chargedy Credit Card $89.97 Internet Author: LANCASTER, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Zoomify LifeSkin Internet

Dec 31 2016
Quick Change Artist Onesole, Dominque McClain Barteet Failure to deliver but not to remove money from my account. Unavailable to find out info via email, web, phone numbers. It has been 6 weeks since my order and there is no legit contact information. They take your money without delivery of the product and have no legit contact number or email. W.Palm Beach Florida Author: Kentucky Specialty Stores: Quick Change Artist W.Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 30 2016
High Class Universe doing business as Unstoppables, LLC I ordered a cute dog bank on December 6 and was charged $21.99 on December 8! I never received the bank and number is not a working number and email inquiries are not answered! No city listed Internet Author: Nashville, Georgia TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Unstoppables, LLC Internet

Dec 30 2016
Tee 4 Cool Grandma shipping time said 2 to 3 weeks and it's been 6 weeks and nothing yet. and they won't answer Nationwide Author: Manheim, Pennsylvania Manufacturers: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
prizecandle.com Ordered candles Dec. 6 and haven't recieved it yet Los Angeles Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bed & Bath: prizecandle.com Internet

Dec 29 2016
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE IRS, DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY REQUIRED ME TO FILE WITHIN 30 DAYS YET THEY CAN TAKE 6 MONTHS TO RESPOND BACK AUSTIN Texas Author: Mckinney, Texas Internal Revenue Service: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE AUSTIN, Texas

Dec 28 2016
Champs Apparel champsapparelstore.com I ordered a football jersey Dec. 6 for my son, paid extra for shipping, never received my order and they charged me $101.30 more than the invoice and $1.01 foreign transaction fee. They are a fake website. Beware do not order from them. China Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida On-Line Stores: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 28 2016
Limelight Media & marketing co Waited 6 months for nothing San Diego California Author: St paul, Minnesota Customer: Limelight Media & markeying co

Dec 27 2016
UNSTOPPABLE VISION LLC I like many others was scammed. I ordered 6 dog banks on December 2, 2016, on Facebook and never received them. Once I researched online, I discovered all these complaints. Louisiana Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: UNSTOPPABLE VISION LLC Internet