Your Search | savoy 6 metabofuel

Jul 23 2016
Infinii commerce Yes it is scam! First of they attract you with photos from their Facebook page that they are earning 6 figures billions which is lie! Then when you get suck in to being a member you have to pay the cheapest is $49.99 a month it doesn't end there if you wa Scam Internet Author: Northville , Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Infinii commerce Internet

Jul 20 2016
H. Kent Hollins I've been paying for 6 years and the balance is not going down. Topeka Kansas Author: Chillicothe, Missouri Collection Agencies: H. Kent Hollins Topeka, Kansas

Jul 20 2016
Plumber To The Rescue horrible, misdiagnosed the job, came over 6 times to fix the same thing, second guessed as to what they thought the problem was, did not properly guarantee their work Culver City California
Author: Los Angeles, California Plumbing: Plumber To The Rescue Culver City, California

Jul 20 2016
Solid Swiss Geneva bestswiss Total Rip-Off Took $900.00 and No Watch!! Greece Internet 6 weeks and no watch Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Internet

Jul 18 2016
pixwraps they took over 1000.$ and gave nothing.. Andrew claims he adopted 6 special needs kids and that was his motivation for exspanding.. exspantion cost integreity.. payplal and bill me latr do nothing.. c fraud, deciet,habitual liars, Internet Author: castaic, California Consumer Services: pixwraps Internet

Jul 16 2016
Twins Auto Sales in Detroit Ipurchased a vehicle from TWINS AUTO SALES in Redford, Michigan. In less than 24 hours the transmission was leaking. The very next day on July 6, 2016, i drove the vehicle back to Twins Auto Sales. Redford Michigan Author: Redford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Twins Auto Sales in Detroit Redford, Michigan

Motel 6 Worst Hotel Experience Ever FT Lauderdale Florida
Author: Covington, Georgia Hotel: Motel 6 FT Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 16 2016
Rise Broadband Rhino Broadband, Jab Wireless Continual outages and very slow speeds for 6 weeks Englewood Colorado
Author: Leonard, Texas Internet Service Providers: Rise Broadband Englewood, Colorado

Jul 14 2016
UAV Coach Alan Perlman The owner states he is an experienced drone pilot and is able to teach new drone users. HE DOESNT EVEN FLY DRONES. He has less than 6 months of experience. They are currently being investigated by multiple agencies for acting as a law firm. They have been filing exemptions with the faa as a law firm and they are not a law firm. New York, NY Internet Author: San Francisco, California Aviation Schools: UAV Coach Internet

Jul 12 2016
Dr. Susan B. Trachman I was a patient for 6 years Fairfax Virginia Author: Arlington, Virginia Physicians: Dr. Susan B. Trachman Fairfax, Virginia

Jul 11 2016
mybinaryprofits.com/faq.php Will not give me his name will not pay me now for over 6 months will not answer emails not listed Internet Author: New London, Missouri On-Line Business: .mybinaryprofits.com/faq.php Internet

Jul 09 2016
Faithful real estate properties Decker Randolph Decker Randolph took 350 on 6/2/2016 to enter a bad credit first time home buyers program and on 6/10/2016 he ask for $300 dollars more for the down payment. And toward the principal of a loan that he was getting to buy a house in Tyler for me. All I want is my money back. He lied about everything.. He got my hopes up on a house that I really wanted. So he would buy the house for me and at a later date transfer the house into my name.. I'm devastated... I don't have money to be giving to him and he's not gonna help me.. Point blank.. He scAm me and I want my $650 back asap. Louisanna Louisanna Non Refundable Membership Fee Author: Little rock, Arkansas Tenants: Faithful real estate properties Internet

Jul 08 2016
Richard Rogers Santamonicait Rsquaredit E3ITsolutions L.A. Red Group Richard is an experience scammer who advertises on Craig's list as an all in one IT guy. He will do one job for you and then get you to forward him money and then disappear. We have 6 people who have contacted us and are in the process of dealing with the IRS and the DA's office. santa monica California
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: Richard Rogers santa monica, California

Jul 08 2016
MATCH.COM Just did a searc on Match and I was automatically subscribed for a 6 month bundle package for $119.94 Internet Author: Richmond, Maine Bait-and-Switch: MATCH.COM Internet

Jul 07 2016
All My Sons Corpus Christi Movers Overpriced and Deceptive Behavoir Corpus Christi Texas Communication Threads I Promised as of 7/6/2016 Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Moving Companies: All My Sons Corpus Christi, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Overstock Nation Bruce Brandywine Bought items - owner passed away... no one has returned any money 6 months later!!! Lithia Florida Author: Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: Overstock Nation Lithia, Florida

Jul 05 2016
Platinum Paving | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Platnium Paving John D. Stacey ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). After that he meets with you and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). In less than 6 months the asphalt cracks real bad and will not re surface. They insist on just patching all the many, mant cracks. He has done this to multiple Mobile Home Park owners in the valley of the sun. I recommend you avoid them Cancer. . Mesa, Arizona Arizona Owns Four Desert Winds NOT Author: Phoenix, Arizona Small Business Services: Platinum Paving Mesa , Arizona

Jul 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Premium Ordered trial order billed at $4.99 - next shipment in 2/16 billed at $96.99 through 6/21/16 billed to my Credit Card Las Vegas Nevada Author: Westford, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Premium Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 04 2016
booking.com Booked a room on Booking.com for my family to go to Myrtle Beach this weekend. Booked a room that was supped to sleep 6. We booked a room that was to have a queen, two queens and a sleeper sofa. What we got was a king, two twins and a sleeper sofa with no sheets. I have pics to prove. so on our vacation we had to go buy sheets and use the sofa.Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: WAXHAW, North Carolina Hotel: booking.com Internet

Jul 02 2016
First American Home Buyeras protection fahw.com 6/20/2016- Called fahw to inspect A/C that is is 24 years old as it is not blowing cool air. They sent a contractor (Seabreez) and did inspection who stated system is fine (no leak), thermostat working, fan working, and trwisting/wiggling the electrical wires by the furnace. Handed me an invoice that states 24V line broken.inside wall. Fahw denied without sending me a witten report Los Angeles, California Author: SFV area, California Consumer Services: First American Home Buyeras protection Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Global Transaction Pet Airways Free African Grey Parrot, Send $175 through Western Union, Bird will be delivered in 6 hours. Bessemer Alabama
Author: Lubbock, Texas Abusive Children: Global Transaction Pet Airways Bessemer , Alabama

Jul 01 2016
Dfin Solutions, Alx, Lisa, Coby, Brian Dfin posed as as a company that found investors to loan money. Wire money to a Citizens Bank in a specified account. Total of $3050.00, $350.00 for an attorney fee, $2700.00 for the closing cost. Still asked for 6 months advance payments to complet the loan. Great Vallry Malvin Pennsylvania You were scammed - contact the police Author: Laurel, Indiana Loan Brokers: Dfin Solutions Great Vallry Malvin, Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Consline I brought a oder off them for inmate calling on 6/29/16 and when it didn't work I contacted consline and asked for a refund they cancel my account after paying for it and didn't get to use it. Mexico or usa Internet
Customer do not want to pay Author: Richlands , Virginia Correctional Facilities: Consline Internet

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois