Your Search | savoy 6 metabofuel 1000

Oct 13 2015
Michael and Anthony's Painiting Horrible, do not hire them. Marco is a liar, doesn't show up when promised, doesn't return phone calls and refuses to finish our job. He'll tell you his sob stories about family issues. I fell for it, I was a fool and paid my balance before the job was complete and got screwed by trusting him. I paid him over $3,000. I filed a police report and am taking him to small claims court. I just want to warn others so avoid him at all costs. North Brunswick New Jersey Author: 6 Abby Court, New Jersey Paint & Wallpaper: Michael and Anthony's Painiting North Brunswick, New Jersey

Oct 13 2015
Touch of ECO It only last 6 months and it is a inferior product, Do not buy it. Fortworth Texas Author: PASADENA, Texas Lighting Stores: Touch of ECO Fortworth, Texas

Oct 13 2015
01:26 PM ray azcui/ricardo canales promised loan at 6%---also father had died----mother had operation---then in hospital w /heart attack---all lies---bs artist--continual delay of promissary note paperwork---does not answer phone or email new york---100 church street Internet Author: corning, California Loan Brokers: Internet

Oct 13 2015
Invoke Solutions Offered a $150 incentive in 4-6 weeks for participating in a study, but no response to e-mails and no incentive sent Wattham Massachusetts Author: BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: Invoke Solutions Wattham, Massachusetts

Oct 10 2015
Country Fresh Foods Independent Contractor-Chad Vance phone#423-(((redacted))) Bought 6 box beef steak variety pack-8302. I received double orders on 3 boxes yet 0 on the other 3 . Forest Park, Ga. Georgia Author: Trafford, Alabama Food Stores: Country Fresh Foods Forest Park, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Lonnie David Murphy, Eric Martin, American Eagle Construction, LLC Lonnie Murphy and Eric Martin scammed me out of a wire transfer of $1000 Lorain Ohio
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Lonnie David Murphy Lorain, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 07 2015
All-Ways moving& storage John White took my belongings paid him $1000 and then never saw him again newport Nova Scotia Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: All-Ways moving& storage newport, Nova Scotia

Oct 06 2015
Protech Solar SolarMax Lieing and misleading owner Chris Mckenna of Protech Solar breaks contract and robs channel partner for $15,000 and does it again to another 6 months later. Tempe Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electrical Services: Protech Solar Tempe, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
Quicken Loans Today is October 6, 2015. After months of countless requests for more and more paperwork(some duplications) from quicken loans, we were finally denied the loan. Folks, in my opinion someone at QL should contact me direct rather than go thru my current financial institution and man up. This is TOTALLY wrong. Why advertise HARP loans if you don't really participate in that arena. Intenet Author: uniontown, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Oct 05 2015
CreoPop CreoPop 3D Pen DO NOT ORDER, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY PRODUCTS. COMPANY IS A SCAM OUT OF CHINA Shanghai Internet CreoPop Manufacturing Status (6 Oct 2015) Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: CreoPop Internet

Oct 04 2015
Pamela Sutter 7 year old AKC golden retriever for sale $1000 if going to sire $250 if not going to sire but have to prove neuter Frostproof Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Dog Breeders: Pamela Sutter Florida

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California

Oct 01 2015
06:48 AM They promised me a $1000 check in my PayPal account if I reached $1000 in my account balance by watching commercial advertisements and doing surveys after.  Internet Author: North Miami, Florida Cash Services: Originalquiz Internet

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Territorial Mint Unacceptable and unwarranted 4 to 6 week hold of refund amount Federal Way Washington Author: Rapid City, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Northwest Territorial Mint

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Dodge HWY 290 Sent me a voucher for $1000 additional for my trade if I purchased a vehicle before Sept. 30. I purhcased a vehicle Sept. 24. When I presented the voucher they refused to honor it telling me they didn't make any money on the deal. Sales manager refused and my complaint went nowhere. Cannot get anyone from management to respond. Houston Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Auto Dealers: Northwest Dodge Houston, Texas

Sep 28 2015
Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Gap Provider will not approve or process your claim. They provide GAP coverage and for 6 months they are going back and forth saying they dont have what they need though I and my primary insurance have called over 12 times and confirmed they have it. They come back asking for the same thing. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Amazon Amazon, is a RipOff, ive had nothing but headaches trying to get help selling my Hidden Dogfence products, so i had enough run around. I Finally got in touch with them and to cancel my Account 6 weeks ago. to this day they are still taking $29.99 out of my Credit Card account. ive made many many calls, they say they made a mistake and closed my Buyers account, i never had, and now say i have to activate my Buyers account to then close my Sellers account never heard such a run around load of crap before. Seattle Internet Author: Barrie and Simcoe, Alabama On-Line Business: Amazon Internet

Sep 27 2015
american auction co american auction systemsamerican auction and appraisalsamerican auction & appraisals 'SOLD' $1000 items for $10. wasn't paid for all items sold. items disappeared. withheld funds phx Arizona
Author: phx, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: american auction co phx, Arizona

Sep 26 2015
roverclassic .com VSB Enterprises Inc. sold me a used isuzu for 5300$ woth 1000$ at the most ....piece of junk staten island New York Author: el paso, Texas Motor Vehicle: roverclassic .com staten island, New York

Sep 26 2015
Christopher Paris and Washington .com It's a bad check scam. You will be prosecuted if you don't pay the settlement within 72 hours of contact, possible 6 months jail time. Ect when asked for a validation letter they immediately end the call. Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Christopher Paris and Washington

Sep 26 2015
Carballo Iron Works Took $1000 deposit never to return again Newark New Jersey Author: union, New Jersey Home Improvements: Carballo Iron Works Newark, New Jersey

Sep 25 2015
Vantage Deluxe Travel A group travel arrangement was cancelled. Vantage wants to keep my $600 deposit. 6 months out and they won't return it. Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Travel Agencies: Vantage Deluxe Travel Internet

Sep 24 2015
TOKINORI KONO King Pin of Fraud Address 6-18-32 Oizumigakuen-cho, Nerima-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Author: Nairobi, Motor Vehicle: GLOBIZ CO.Ltd. Internet

Sep 23 2015
Roy Carter, U.S. Legal Services several phone calls from they have a warrant for my immediate arrest to serve 6 months of jail time if I do not return their calls or answer their e-mails Author: Newark, Delaware Collection Agencies: Roy Carter, U.S. Legal Services Internet