Your Search | savoy 6 metabofuel 1000

Sep 19 2014
Fuxing Technology co ltd China Shanghai chemical co ltd They ripped me off for over $1000 for a year's worth of medicine and sent me toxic powder instead!! Shanghai, China Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Drugstores: Fuxing Technology co ltd China Internet

Sep 17 2014
sweepstakes clearinghouse had started an account #261905087 for a bed set 10dollars a month lay-a-way one day invoices stopped what happened to my account? what happened to the money i had already paid never heard from them tried to contact not successful . still want to continue from were i was almost was paid and ready for shipment of my 6 -pc bedroom suite never can get in contact only a po box address. DALLAS, TX Nationwide Author: anderson, California BBB Better Business Bureau: sweepstakes clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Intoxalock Worst Company on the Planet Internet Author: SAVOY, Illinois Personal Services: Intoxalock Internet

Sep 15 2014
Maytag Whirpool Waiting for warranty washer replacement for 6 months modesto Nationwide Author: modesto, California Appliances: Maytag Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Square, Inc. HOLDING FUNDS HOSTAGE FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW!!! San Francisco, California Nationwide Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Yassir Khan Anees Khan Took a deposit for a 6 night condo rental, then at the last minute told me that there would be another nights rental for the 6th night and that that night would be at a different condo! Miami and Atlanta Internet Author: Buford, Georgia Travel Companies: Yassir Khan Internet

Sep 12 2014
judge carol hanna Indiana county court house judge was paid off and a 6 yr old childs life abd safety was laughed at indiana Pennsylvania Author: shelocta, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: judge carol hanna indiana, Pennsylvania

Sep 12 2014
Mid America diesel Steve is the owner This company sent a bad check for core charge. 6 months ago we got a check in the mail for $2,500 the check was no good. Have been trying since April to get a money order or another check. Steve and who ever else answers the phone gives you a run around if he happens to return your call. St holly Michigan Author: Tampa , Florida Auto Repair Service: Mid America diesel St holly, Michigan

Sep 11 2014
Dr. John M. Newell III They quoted an amount for services which I pd & was billed 4 times that 6 months later. North Agusta South Carolina Author: Apopka, Florida Personal Services: Dr. John M. Newell III North Agusta, South Carolina

Sep 11 2014
1991inc over 6 months still no order received Nationwide Author: plainfield, Indiana Clothing Stores: 1991inc Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Hilltop Trailer Sales This company took 6 weeks to repair my RV, horrible service, extortion-like experience Fridley Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota RV Repair Centers: Hilltop Trailer Sales Fridley, Minnesota

Sep 10 2014
Huggy Lamar Price, Esq Has not paid for documents that were served on 12-6-14 Denver Colorado Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: Huggy Lamar Price, Esq denver, Colorado

Sep 10 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Continues to call on bogus debt from 6 years ago and won't correspond in writing as requested. Lenexa Kansas Author: Georgia Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Lenexa, Kansas

Sep 06 2014
Premium Promotion Encino CA Kevin Carter and Samantha Have check by phone record of March 2014, 2 checks with 6 mailing spots purchased at $500 each. Very late response from company. Company enacted backup plan and gave travel vouchers and re-investment value coupons for their next venture. Re: Company says they fell short of their expectation. I took it to Johnson County KS, Police Department. Filed a report, but they said it appears to be legal, but borders a Pyramid Scheme. I did not even get the backup gift vouchers that I had chosen and vouchers have to used in 30 days or 1 year, please help. Encino California Author: Olathe, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Promotion Encino CA Encino , California

Sep 03 2014
national credit consulting Steve Miller, David Hemmens Scammed me out of $1500 down for a funding package that is now $1000 down Burbank - Melbourne CA - FL Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: national credit consulting Internet

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Sep 01 2014
Jenn Air Whirlpool BEWARE:Jenn Air takes 6 weeks to replace defective cooktop Nationwide Author: Grant, Florida Appliances: Jenn Air Whirlpool Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
ScoreSense, One Technologies LP 4447 refused to refund my money, lied to, said I had access for trial membership 7 days, charged after only 6 days Dallas Texas Author: Forest Hill, Maryland Credit Services: ScoreSense Dallas , Texas

Aug 30 2014
Cribbean Cruise Lines I was told over the phone I won this great 6 day cruise, just today tried to call them and got no answer! Now they have my $862.00 of my hard earned cash! Help Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hyde park, New York Boat Cruises: Cribbean Cruise Lines Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Lone Star Overnight Delivery Services Failure to deliver package; lied about delivery attempts, offered to let me make a 6 hour trip to pick up at my own expense Amarillo Texas Author: boise city, Oklahoma Shipping Companies: Lone Star Overnight Delivery Services Amarillo, Texas

Aug 27 2014
GSA Application Services GSA 1000, Federal Verification Services, Capital Finance Group Deceptive Marketing Practices & Empty Promises Oldsmar Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Questionable Activities: GSA Application Services Oldsmar, Florida

Aug 27 2014
nationalpaydayloan services Ruban roberts. I was called by a rub an roberts saying that I was approved for a loan. I was asked to pay a one time deposit of 135.00 from a green dot money pac so I was called back and told that IRS had my loan on hold cuz I needed to pay 190.00. I got upset I am a single mom of 6 kids I have stage 4 colin cancer and I was beat out of cash that I need. I want to see everyone that was ripped off get their funds back and rub an and the rest need to be shut down and jailed for stilling from people like us. Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: nationalpaydayloan services Internet

Aug 26 2014
www.datingarea.eu, cyberservices b.v, Webbilling.com, National Inkasso The website is a honeypot, no way to cancel membership on webiste, and not direction on how to cancel. You have to cancel on another site, webbilling.com. Its doesn`t work. The canelaltion site, is the same ownership and tactics as the National Inkasso mafia tactics on collection. They could care less, about you wanting to cancel, once you tell them you want to cancel they wil delay response and then contact to ask you if you sure or not, they never really give you a cacellation date or email. Then they will continue to charge you. Best thing is to just block them from charging your account. THEN THEY WILLL HARASS YOU saying you own them money after 6 months attempting to cancel and getting the run around. Amsterdam Netherlands Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: www.datingarea.eu Amsterdam, Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Smartfares.com smartfares.com They booked a wrong airline and it took them 6 days, 50 phone calls, 10 hours on the phone and I lost a day in transit, to be fixed. These people keep repeating themselves instead of listening for the problem. dallas california Author: dallas, Texas Airlines: Smartfares.com Internet

Aug 25 2014
RV Protection.net Ordered product 6 weeks ago - have not received, no customer support, no responses to 5+ inquiries Mill Creek Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York RV Parts & Accessories: RV Protection.net Mill Creek, Washington