Orange

Your Search | savoy 6 metabofuel 1000

Apr 17 2014
Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News I am also owed $460.00 plus 6 months interest. Mr. Sparks paid a little less than half of the initial $885 he owed me with the demise of the Boulder Coffee News in September. The economy definitely affected some of his clients, so did his misrepresentati Non return of advertising fees Denver Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News Denver, Colorado

Apr 15 2014
Bijan Top Rugs, Inc. Bijan Yousefian Mr. Bijan Yousefian took our rugs on 02/20/214, charged extremely high price, cashed the check the same day, to wash 6 Persian rugs, then he brought them back of 03/03/2014, I asked him to change the fringes, he offered a price that later on I learned it was thousand of dollars higher than anyone else in the industry. Glendale California Author: Porter Ranch, California Cleaning Services: Bijan Top Rugs, Inc. Glendale, California

Apr 14 2014
Luxor Linens I purchased a set of queen 1000 tc cotton sheet through get my perks. I should have known by the price as I have used luxury sheets for years and this was too good to be true.  Linden New Jersey Author: Portland, Oregon Bed & Bath: Luxor Linens Internet

Apr 14 2014
saferwholesale great sports did not send product. 6 weeks later still no refund. Joliet Illinois Author: torrance, California Sporting Goods: saferwholesale Joliet, Illinois

Apr 13 2014
Plain Green Loans Plain Green Loans charged me $3260. for a $1000. loan. I sent an email asking if they made a mistake on my account and they never replied, this is not the interest amount I signed my name to. After paying $2300 I stopped payments and never heard from them until 8 months later from a collector wanting $960 more. I paid $240 more. Internet Author: West Lafyayette, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Plain Green Loans Internet

Apr 12 2014
National Asset Advisors Judy suppose to be the manager --------- The company is a complete RIPOFF they find vacant homes that's just sitting, Put a forsale sign in front of them saying like $350 a month & $1000 down & , also they put a Combination lock on the door Internet
Author: Detroit, Michigan Mortgage Companies: National Asset Advisors Internet

Apr 12 2014
OB Tree service Oswaldo Beserra . ob tree did some work on my house cut 6 trees I pay them in full $2500 cash and they never came back to pick up the logs from the pine trees and left my yard full of debris and wood chips all over my driveway . stoungton Massachusetts Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Landscaping: OB Tree service stoungton, Massachusetts

Apr 11 2014
OKLAHOMA INDIAN CASINOS Oklahoma indian casinos in and around Shawnee Oklahoma black hawk casino I PALYED THE SLOT MACHINES AT THIS CASINO FOR 3 YEARS ALONG WITH 10 OR SO FRIENDS , WE PLAYED 5 DOLLAR SLOTS , WE WOULD REGULARLY WILL ENOUGH TO KEEP ABOUT EVEN , 1000 DOLLARS EITHER WAY , shawnee Oklahoma Author: SHAWNEE, Oklahoma Casinos & Cardrooms: OKLAHOMA INDIAN CASINOS shawnee , Oklahoma

Apr 11 2014
Global Pro Systems Kaption MediaOnline Business SystemsOnline Marketing SolutionsCenturion Media GroupWorld Home MarketingGlobal Home Marketing Textbook pyramid scheme using the telephone and the internet to steal over $4000 from my mother by promising her that she could make a 6 figure income just by sitting at home and clicking a mouse. My mother is not very good on the computer so Heidi Craig, who calls herself a business coach, coached my mother to buy thousands of dollars of useless leads and worthless vitamin water. Because the organization of Global Pro Systems and Kaption Media and Vemma are intentionally set up as the tentacles of a headless serpent, there is no one in charge to blame, so I am going to hold the self proclaimed personal coach personally responsible for whispering instructions into my mother's ear. She told my mother to click on this button, click on that button, buy these leads, buy those leads, buy a bunch of Vemma. Heidi Craig held my mother's hand so she could steal my loather's money and perpetuate the pyramid scheme known variously as Vemma, Verve, Global Pro Systems, Kaption Media etc. Indio AZ Author: St Charles, Illinois Sales People: Global Pro Systems Internet

Apr 10 2014
Rebecca Howe Becky Howe Rebecca Howe Bekkah Howe Rebekkah Howe Becca Howe Rebecca Bidwell THIS WOMAN IS A DANGEROUS PREDATORY PSYCHO PATH THAT ISSUED DEATH THREATS OLINE FOR 6 YEARS BEFORE FBI INVOLVEMENT LAPEER MICHIGAN Author: Houston , Texas Civil Rights Violators: Rebecca Howe Michigan

Apr 09 2014
MD Network, Inc. aka YCAaka HP Consulting Selling magazine subscription that did not come in 6 to 8 weeks or ever. Took $60. Lakewood Colorado Author: Crownsville, Maryland Door to Door Sales: MD Network, Inc. Lakewood, Colorado

Apr 08 2014
Jag's Gym Culver city Jag's Gym Culver City I took one trial class for my daughter, they told she must take one money. which we agreed. Soon they had our card # and charged over $1000- for the classes they never registered my child, and she never took, and we were not adviced of such transactions. they are FRAUD Culver city California Author: Alexandria, Virginia Dance: Jag's Gym Culver city Culver city, California

13, Report #1119256

Apr 08 2014
Port Charlotte Collision Chuck Alley Scam, Took $12,000 didn't fix car, Been 4 months and still no car or repair, Beware of Port charlotte collision, I got into a auto wreck on oct 10th my car was brought to port charlotte collision for repairs. after 6 weeks I called asking when my car will be fixed The owner Chuck told me by the end of the week. so that week came and went so I wanted another 14 days then called back again, he stated the same thing. but guess what that week came and gone as well. as of today jan 29th, 2014 I still have no car. but yet he was such in a hurry to get $12,000 All I want is my 2012 Nissian back. please don't anyone take your car to this company it will take him Months to get it back if you do get it back.... Port Charlotte Florida Author: North port, Florida Auto Repair Service: Port Charlotte Collision Port Charlotte, Florida

Apr 07 2014
Ozmust International Spare Parts Company Otomotiv ve Oto Yedek Parça. I paid US$9000 to Ozmust to manufacture crankshaft and other engine parts for me with first US4500 in March 2013, and Balance US$4500 in May, 2013. Up till now it's been one failed promises or the other that the parts will soon be completed and sent, but they have failed to send the parts. Instead they don't pick my calls again, and neither respond to my emails. The proforma Invoice stated that the parts will be completed in 45days from payment of first 50%. It's been 6 months since that first 50% was paid and nothing sent to me yet. Konya Internet Author: Lagos, Alabama Manufacturers: Ozmust International Spare Parts Company Internet

Apr 07 2014
Vacation Register Took $500 and guaranteed to sell my timeshare and never did. Asked for a refund and they told me that they would extend the selling period another 6 months. After 8 months I contacted them for a refund and got a runaround Madeira Beach, Florida Author: fort washington, Maryland Lodging: Vacation Register Madeira Beach, Florida

Apr 06 2014
Colleen Walterson Shauntay Smith and Benya Hurst Colleen Walterson Shauntay Smith and Benya Hurst These people are the scammed artist who claim they can get your Twitter account verified for a price either 200$ 2 1000$ They even send you the verification Twitter forms to make them seem real. St.Louis Missouri
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Internet Fraud: Colleen Walterson Shauntay Smith and Benya Hurst Internet

Apr 05 2014
Check Care Services CCS Misuse of collection assignment, to increase fees; Harassment, via use of over 6 different telephone numbers/areas codes to place over a dozen calls over 8 days; refusal to even consider offered banking source-provided proof that check in question was NOT an NSF item; threatening language. Concord California Author: San Ramon, California Collection Agencies: Check Care Services Concord, California

Apr 05 2014
Macy's.com Website offers 1-2 day express shipping for $30....ITEMS ARRIVE 6 DAYS LATER!!!!! ONLINE STORE Internet Author: Illinois Clothing Stores: Macy's.com Internet

Apr 05 2014
Charles Carter, Robin Lacey, Billie, Billie the Kid Forged Coggins to show a 6 yr. old as a 16 yr old; modified accession number to prevent search; failed to disclose horse was previously sold at auction as Unsafe. Berthoud Colorado Author: Denver , Colorado Animal Abuse: Charles Carter Berthoud, Colorado

Apr 05 2014
Merritt Truax Inc / 76 76 Augusta Gas Station MERRITT 1 1-6 (82ND)Merritt #1, Inc. Merritt 1, 6 - 82nd MERRITT 82ND Does not take responsibility for damage caused by attendants Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Gas Stations: Merritt Truax Inc / 76 Portland, Oregon

Apr 04 2014
Best Brand Values hotbooksale.com Purchased two paperback books and have been charged $19.95 on my credit card for 24 months. Would only issue a 6 month refund. Boca Raton Florida Author: Minnetrista, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Best Brand Values Internet

Apr 04 2014
Advanced Recruiting Solutions LLC Chris HixonNot sure if the website below is his, but it has the same name.Here is his Linked In pagewww.linkedin.com/pub/chris-hixon/6/290/9b1 Scamed me out of $2,000.00 He told me he would get me two very good sales people. He never sent any. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Loveland, Ohio Sales People: Advanced Recruiting Solutions LLC Internet

Apr 03 2014
American Standard Online 1000% SCAM! Montecito California Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Real Estate Services: American Standard Online Montecito, California

Apr 03 2014
Total Respond Power LLC my most recent electric bill is over $300 and never in my life have I gotten such a high bill; usually it is around $60. I have been with this company about 6 months until another supplier contacted me and quoted me 0.07 x KWH and Total Respond is charging me 0.24 x KWH; this is outrageous!!! I have sent them a message on their website 2 days ago asking for a courtesy refund and it tells says on their website they will respond within 24 hours; I have not received a response from them. I have switched to another electric supplier in the meantime but has not gone into effect yet. Orangeburg New York Author: Waterford, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Total Respond Power LLC Orangeburg, New York

Apr 02 2014
VMS Velocity Merchant Services I was not informed that I was signing a CONTRACT for their services. They charge too much for equipment that I have to call tech support every time I need to process a credit card. I also found a better offer through my bank and their we will pay you $1000 if you find a better offer is a scam. Downers Grove Illinois Author: Griffin, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: VMS Downers Grove, Illinois