Your Search | school of rock frisco, texas

1, Report #1190952

Nov 23 2014
Ian Milefchik Jeff Wagner Banking Team Ian Milefchik never showed up to meet me on Monday November 17! Bridgeville Pennsylvania
Author: Houston, Texas Real Estate Investing: Ian Milefchik Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

2, Report #1190796

Nov 23 2014
Allstate Insurance Company Allstate Insurance adjuster avoided paying vandalism, theif and property damage claim Dallas Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Better Business Bureau: Allstate Insurance Company Nationwide

3, Report #1190892

Nov 23 2014
mark Strauss insurance/lone star managing agenct charged me $250 for so called insurance fees which went into his bank account. this did not go as down pymt. austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: mark Strauss insurance austin, Texas

4, Report #1190920

Nov 23 2014
us leads World Monica Ripped me off of 680.00 with no leads . Never responded back to me Frisco Texas Author: New Port Richey, Florida Telemarketing Companies: us leads World Frisco , Texas

5, Report #1190905

Nov 23 2014
General Contracting Solutions LLC (AKA Rick Mafnas) Beware of this scammer! Beaumont Texas Author: Port Neches, Texas Liars: General Contracting Solutions LLC Beaumont, Texas

6, Report #1190897

Nov 23 2014
spirit air lines this airline needs to be stop they are a ripoff and they are always late to get you where you need to go i book in a flight i changes the flight date they charge me for the changes and say they would give me a credit for future flight dont know but i think they from guatemala Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Airlines: spirit air lines Internet

7, Report #1190888

Nov 23 2014
Sprint Sprint buyer beware!!!! Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

8, Report #1190876

Nov 23 2014
Grand cabinets Arnold benson, Michael benson Cabinet maker runs successful scam for 14 years grand praririe texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Grand cabinets grand praririe,

9, Report #1190871

Nov 23 2014
Reality Dance Jam Tour Ann Conville Another family scammed!!! Beware# New Jersey Author: El Paso, Texas Tours & Excursions: Reality Dance Jam Tour Internet

10, Report #1190865

Nov 23 2014
Oncor charging me for tampering with the meter, which I did not do. Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas City Inspectors: Oncor Internet

11, Report #1190854

Nov 23 2014
Clayton Homes of austin Karsten homes Horrible service from Clayton Homes of Austin austin Texas
Author: la grange, Texas Builders & Contractors: Clayton Homes of austin austin, Texas

12, Report #1190850

Nov 23 2014
Brenda Williams brendawills01@outlook.com nanny scam Internet Author: TX - Texas, Texas Daycare: Brenda Williams Internet

13, Report #1190840

Nov 23 2014
Honda of Katy Avoid Honda of Katy Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Honda of Katy Texas

14, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

15, Report #1190326

Nov 22 2014
Blizzard WhitE Far from a white lie Las Vegas Nevada 89128 Author: Houston, Texas Dental Services: Blizzard White Internet

16, Report #1190745

Nov 22 2014
clothesports.com AKA: arros quality shoes No privacy statement, no address, no email add, no contact info. China Author: Texas Clothing Stores: clothesports.com

17, Report #1190725

Nov 22 2014
Able's Able's Ammo Charged for unavailable items, still fighting for refund with no product ever shipped! North Hutsville Texas Author: Commerce City, Colorado Guns & Ranges: Able's North Hutsville, Texas

18, Report #1190718

Nov 22 2014
CGTV.LA ,Adrian Rmante, celebrity tv la Money Hungry hollywood California Author: katy, Texas TV Advertisements: CGTV.LA hollywood , California

19, Report #1190701

Nov 22 2014
Rock Auto I have purchased many items from Rock Auto. A blower motor. ,covered by warranty., Emailed, told no record, even though other items showed. Told I have to look at credit cards. Hard time getting replacement Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Rock Auto Internet

20, Report #1190693

Nov 21 2014
Union Workers Credit Services I recived a paper in the mail that said iwas pre approved for a $10,000 Platnum credit card if i signed and returned it with a money order i would recive a card in the mail about three weeks later i recived a packet of adds with a paper that had a cardboard card on it with a number and orderform i have tried to access the website several times and have tried to locate a way to get a catalog all websites for it are either uner maintenance or has been removed ithis is a very misleading scam and something needs to be done they got me for my money its hard to tell how many other innocent people have also been a victim of this scam they should not get away with this if anyone has any information about anything that is being done about this feel free to respond Dallas Texas
Author: pomeroy , Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Union Workers Credit Services Nationwide

21, Report #1190616

Nov 21 2014
A-Affordable Home Appliance, Sherman Texas thru American Home Shield @ Corporate Headquarters889 Ridge Lake Blvd.Memphis, Tennessee 38135 The contractor was assigned to us. We have been waiting almost 2 months for our dishwasher to be repaired. Has been a very frustrating experience with the contractor who evaluated our broken dishwasher. The contractor forgot he was to fix our dishwasher today. He already has complaints against him on reviews and at ripoff.com. If only we knew! Sherman Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Consumer Services: A-Affordable Home Appliance, Sherman TX Sherman, Texas

22, Report #1190634

Nov 21 2014
Life Partners, Inc. Charging BOGUS FEES that were never mentioned on 1995 Viatical Contract and threatening interest charges and degrading credit for non-payment of bogus fees! Waco Texas Author: Neptune Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Life Partners, Inc. Waco, Texas

23, Report #1190608

Nov 21 2014
www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com James Marley, Michael Robert ,Victor Forbang Nindap. I ordered a malitesTeacup puppy 300.00 , they texts me and said they need 300 00. for a heated crate 250 deposit 50 dollars for the crate, i send it.then they text me and said the petco wanted to be reimbursed for taking care of the puppy ,200.00 so I send it .James said I would get 500 dollars back upon getting the puppy. the puppy never arrived I call and text them nobody answers I was scammed for $900 Minnesota  Author: San angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com

Nov 21 2014
Jonmichael Moy jon Michael Moy He is not what he appaears. He is mentally unstable and has cheated his companies out of a fortune of false insurance claims toronto Internet
Author: Colleyville, Texas Media: Jonmichael Moy Internet

Nov 21 2014
Cowboy Reflections Mercantile Ripped Me Off Writes Bad Check And Has Not Paid Past Due Invoice of $5443.32 Thorndale Texas
Author: Portland, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: Cowboy Reflections Mercantile Thorndale, Texas