SCOTT JACKSON, BAY AREA SCUBA, BAY AREA FIREARMS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Scott Jackson, Bay Area Scuba, Bay Area Firearms
There may be more specific results for "Scott Jackson, Bay Area Scuba, Bay Area Firearms"
For more specific results for "Scott Jackson, Bay Area Scuba, Bay Area Firearms"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
William Scott Carlton Painter in Central Alabama. DO NOT LET THIS MAN INTO YOUR HOME! Sylacagua Alabama
Author: Clanton , Alabama Home Improvements: William Scott Carlton Sylacagua , Alabama

Oct 21 2017
ADB Faciology Fascia Blaster, Ashley Black The company overextends their class 1 medical registration as a medical device. The FDA is investigating the unethical business practices of the company such as having no work contracts, and no fixed manufacturing plans. They are especially investigating serious and deadly side effects from consumers whom the company has ignored and purposely intimidated into believing these side effects were not valid Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Medical Supplies: ADB Faciology Internet

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Sheila Davis James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Sheila Davis Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
IRT/Scott Tolbert Intelligens Scott Tolbert I worked for them inspecting shipments and never got paid. Was promised a weekly salary of $ 700. Don't trust these people , run away . Baltimore Internet Baltimore Maryland Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: IRT/Scott Tolbert Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 17 2017
Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us Notaliberal.com Cdh2a.com intentionally & willfully committed fraud, and stole money from me! Houston area Texas
Author: Vancouver, Washington Attorneys General: Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us Houston area, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Orange Theory Fitness Downtown Miami Moved to an area without an Orange Theory nearby, Will not cancel without charging me for a full month even though I've been a freeze fee for months. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Orange Theory Fitness Downtown Miami Miami, Florida

Oct 17 2017
CENTURIAN WILDLIFE SERVICES, CENTURIAN WILDLIFE, CENTURIAN SERVICES, 247 WILDLIFE CONTROL COMPLETE RIP OFF, UNTRUSWORTHY, UNPROFESSIONAL Palm Bay Florida Nationwide
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Animal Services: CENTURIAN WILDLIFE SERVICES Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Midas Howell NJ Store manager Rob Rip off Artists, Fraudulent Warranty, terrible work Howell New Jersey Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Midas Howell NJ Howell, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
Andrew Phan, Esq., Everclear Management, Inc., Justin Houde,CEO, Vincent Patrick,OUTVST, LLC GROSS DECEIT, NON-PERFORMANCE, and SEVERELY POOR COMMUNICATION. COST CLIENTS BILLIONS in INCOME! Los Angeles area California Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Andrew Phan, Esq. Irvine , California

Oct 16 2017
Alpha car warranty Short and sweet plain and simple this place is a rip off they do nothing but steal your money Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Warranty: Alpha car warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Amazon.com.kydc.inc Jessica Brown sent cashiers check for less than posted price, no ship to address Alexandria, Va., Seattle,Wa., Detroit, Mi. Nationwide Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Medical Supplies: Amazon.com.kydc.inc Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Rick Hubbard/Marine mechanic WARNING: Beware of this fraudulent individual. Bay Shore New York Author: East Islip, New York Maintenance Companies: Rick Hubbard/Marine mechanic ,

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 14 2017
Perk MedSpa Rip Off: On Jun 25, 2017 I signed up for 3 Ultrashape for my abdomen; 15 Velashape (5 for upper arms and 10 for bra area/leggs/abdomen); 1 Free Facial and 1 extra Velashape. At that time they signed me up for an interest free loan for 5 months. Meanwhile I began my treatments beginning 7/17/2017, had 3 treatments and then went on vacation. I had another treatment on 9/1/2017. and then had a medical problem. Called to schedule my other appointments and was told I had to have a Consultion with their new manager. She told me that they no longer had the machines available and wanted to to schedule facials to finalize my treatments.. The Villages Florida Author: Summerfield, Florida Health Spas: Perk MedSpa The Villages, Florida

Oct 12 2017
A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va defrauded me Midlothian Virginia Locksmith scam Author: Midlothian, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va Midlothian, Virginia