Your Search | scott jackson, bay area scuba, bay area firearms

Oct 22 2016
10:20 AM South bay motor sports Complete unprofessional scammers. From finance to sales. all scammers Chula Vista California Author: Alabama Motorcycles: Chula Vista, California

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Herbal Nutrition Fake deer antler spray Internet Another Fake Complaint Author: green bay, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Herbal Nutrition Internet

Oct 18 2016
Darnell Cooley Cooley Investments Coaching Program- He is a FRAUD!!!! Granite Bay California Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home: Darnell Cooley Granite Bay, California

Oct 18 2016
Tara Delgavio, Frederick Gordon, Jackson Doves Large Ticket Craigslist Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Palm Coast, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Tara Delgavio Internet

Oct 17 2016
Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists 100% committed to customer satisfaction and the results of their customers. Dedicated experts drive quality traffic and new patients to your practice through their tested proprietary system. Local Search for Dentists’ Google Review Attraction System, new patients are driven away from competitors towards your practice consistently, with long-lasting results that keep rewarding your practice year after year with positive search results and more new patients. Local Search For Dentists receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona SEO - Reputation Management: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists top rated system to promote Dental practices and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area using Local Search Engine Optimization. Austin, Texas

Oct 17 2016
Windows For Life DFW Scott Graham,Tabitha Deal, Tabitha Graham Window Repair Scam in Dallas Fort Worth Fort Worth Texas
Update on business address Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Windows For Life DFW Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 16 2016
Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC, GeraGrant, John Joseph John Joseph told me I was guarantee a grant if I paid a large sum of money. Phoenix Florida,Arizona Author: Jackson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC Palm Coast,, Florida

Oct 16 2016
Andrew Haufe / IT Consultant Toronto, Canada AreaInformation Technology and Services Andrew Haufe / IT Consultant Toronto, Canada Area Information Technology and Services / Sometimes goes by Andrew Quartermain or Andrew Brnjac Rip Off / Andrew Haufe / IT Consultant Toronto, Canada AreaInformation Technology and Services Andrew Haufe / IT Consultant Toronto, Canada AreaInformation Technology and Services / Scammer Aurora Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Consulting: Andrew Haufe / IT Consultant Toronto, Canada AreaInformation Technology and Services Aurora, Ontario

Oct 15 2016
American Manufacturing Eagle Plows Has not sent the product that I paid for. Jackson Minnesota Author: Indiana Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: American Manufacturing Jackson, Minnesota

Oct 15 2016
New Mobility Solutions scam, hustle , dishonest Jackson Michigan Author: Pinckney, Michigan Auto Dealers: New Mobility Solutions Jackson, Michigan

Oct 14 2016
Great Directions Scott Moore Deceptive. Lack of integrity. Dangerous. Sydney. Melbourne. Nationwide Author: Sydney, Other Medical Personnel: Great Directions Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Faye Robbins Ripoff artist Macon Georgia Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Landlords: Faye Robbins Macon, Georgia

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 10 2016
Wang Gang Shipped wrong items Shanghai Internet Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Sporting Goods: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 10 2016
Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay 2304 Busch Bvld Tampa Florida Stay away from this school it's a scam Tampa Florida Author: Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay Tampa, Florida

Oct 05 2016
affluence edu, AKA Scott yancy, AKA Flippin vegas, AKA Resonse Marketing Group, Llc AKA Interactive trader real estate flippin & stock market trading. enticed us to attend 3 hr seminar with promise of laptop to first 50 to arrive. nationwide Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Seminar Programs: affluence edu Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
TranZpet shipping Karl Peterson owner 1-443-292-2898Damian Brooks Mooris They give you the run around and they don't show up with your dog! Houston Texas Houston Texas or Baltimore MD Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Liars: TranZpet shipping Wisconsin

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails:, I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 05 2016
Dr. Michael Scott Saenger Dr. Michael Scott Saenger Dr. Michael Scott Saenger ethic violations Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Doctors: Dr. Michael Scott Saenger Internet

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 05 2016
Scott Sexton Tom's Landscaping Sexton Landscaping  Royal Oak Michigan Author: White Lake, Michigan Landscaping: Scott Sexton Internet

Oct 04 2016
Slaughter septic Scott Slaughter Over charging for septic aerator and failure to uphold contractual obligations Howe, Texas Texas Ok. Author: Sherman, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Slaughter septic Internet

Oct 03 2016
Luminary Web Strategies Scott Buscemi DO NOT HIRE THIS GUY Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Websites: Luminary Web Strategies Los Angeles, California