Your Search | sean peden of 22 entertainment

Dec 10 2016
lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php You must type in the whole address that I have copied and pasted above. When you get there it says it's name is Trustedonlinepharm. I have sent them money in bitcoins and they have had it for over 5 days. They claim one week shipping and 1 day email veri They advertise a flat rate of $17.90 shipping, and approximately 5-7 business days shipping time. They also state that they will email you a confirmation and order tracking number as soon as your bitcoin clears! I have sent multiple emails because my order has been paid for, for well over 4 days now with no communication!!! Internet Author: somewhere, Missouri Drug Stores: http://www.lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php Internet

Dec 10 2016
Peters Auto Mall Taken advantage of/ Lied t/ Ripped off High Point North Carolina Incredible Lack of Knowledge Author: trinity, North Carolina Car Financing: Peters Auto Mall High Point, North Carolina

Dec 10 2016
Choice Home Warranty I called in a claim. Choice home warranty gave me a claim number and contact information of the technician. The technician was notified. The technician came and call choice home warranty with the problem. The part had to be ordered. Once the part came in the technician came back to my home to replace the part. The problem was not fixed. Continued to have the same problem with my heater.  Edison New Jersey Author: Greenville, Mississippi Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty

Dec 10 2016
Revita Youth They ripped me off for 2 month to the tune of over $300.00 Internet Author: Levittown, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Revita Youth Internet

Dec 10 2016
Texas Family Fitness Impact Fitness A Scam of a place Coppell Texas Author: Irving, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Texas Family Fitness Coppell,

Dec 10 2016
snap on tools cost me $1000.00s of dollars and dont seem to care Nationwide Author: Onaway, Michigan Auto Repair Service: snap on tools Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Brilliance New York ***TAKING ADVANTAGE OF DISTRESSED WOMAN ON HER WAY TO DECEASED SISTER'S MEMORIAL*** Irvine California Author: Greenbrae, California Beauty Salons: Brilliance New York Irvine, California

Dec 10 2016
Unstoppable doggie banks Ordered in Black Friday, I order 4, they company took out 86.00 out of my account and haven't received order, can-nor reach company Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Unstoppable doggie banks Internet

Dec 10 2016
New York State department of tax and finance I am still awaiting the documentation from my 2010 and 2011 tax audit stating I owed 3,13.24 and 1,718.36. My citibank savings account was issued a levy on December 5, 2016 for 3,074.36I was never notified by mail, phone or email.My current address that I was not notified of my new york state tax liability, instead a levy was issued to take money out of my citibank savings account for 3,074.36 binghamton New York Author: staten island, New York Government Corruption: New York State department of tax and finance binghamton, New York

Dec 09 2016
Shop RTA Cabinets Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shop RTA Cabinets - ShopRTACabinets.com founded in 2004 out of  Chicago,  Illinois  by Frank LaMark. Shop RTA Cabinets, a family owned operated business built themselves off of trust, value and hard work. Shop RTA Cabinets loves what they do and like to think they are the best at it. Shop RTA Cabinets believes they are different from other businesses because they truly try to get to know each of their customers and their needs. When you use Shop RTA Cabinets you will never be in the dark and will always feel 100% confident in their ability to provide customers with the highest level of customer service possible.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Shop RTA Cabinets TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Shop RTA Cabinets has grown leaps and bounds over the past 12 years, carrying over 30 door styles and working with 10 manufactures in USA and China. ShopRTACabinets.com prides itself on having one of the largest selection of ready to assemble cabinets in the industry. Shop RTA Cabinets stands behind its products that what makes us different. Shop RTA Cabinets negotiates directly with the manufactures. Itasca, Illinois

Dec 09 2016
NFLSHOP.US NFLSHOPOFFICIAL.US fake web site.. does not sell nfl jerseys. just gets your money. no way of finding them. africa Internet Author: milan, Illinois Sports Teams & Clubs: NFLSHOP.US Internet

Dec 09 2016
Toyota of Richardson Steve Grogean, Ceaser Sotelo CURSED ME OUT, TRIED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME, DOESNT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE,RUDE, LIERS RICHARDSON TEXAS Fraud and Criminal Activity Author: mckinney, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson RICHARDSON,

Dec 09 2016
progressive will take advantage: Horrible service Take advantage of a single mother Tampa Florida Internet You left off a few details. Author: tampa, Florida Car Insurance: progressive Internet

Dec 09 2016
Donna Gerard Cheshire Donna Gerard Donna Cheshire | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT  | Venice Florida Scorned EX Author: Hobo, New Jersey Hair Salons: Donna Gerard Cheshire Venice, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Rick and jyoti Benisasia Scammed me out of 3 days work. Palm Beach Shores Florida Author: Riviera beach, Florida Small Business Services: Rick and jyoti Beneasia Palm Beach Shores, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
Diet Supplements PM-John ID#9034066 John always John name phone:18663004437 charged me $53.27 for something I didn't order like one of your clients before same amount monthly Provo Utah Author: Plainville, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements PM-John ID#9034066 Provo, Utah

Dec 09 2016
651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Wanted all my info location and room number then was a total no show Mall of America , MN Internet Author: Saint cloud, Minnesota Liars: 651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Internet

Dec 09 2016
star skin creme pacific youth, union eye serum company helped themselves to 174.60 of my money after ordering a $5.00 skin creme Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: star skin creme Internet

Dec 09 2016
Better Off Healthy Don't know any other names Fake They have called me nine (9) times different names and numbers my name referred to them I am in some kind of pain. I don't know Nationwide Author: Cedartown, Georgia Medical Supplies: Better Off Healthy Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Aspen Dental I went in for a bottom plate, I have uppers. I was told they had to make a complete set of dentures. The cost was $500. or over. Forget now what I do remember the $500. I paid the $500 before Augusta Maine Author: Winthrop, Maine Dental Services: Aspen Dental Augusta, Maine

Dec 09 2016
Massage Therapy - coastal 1, Palm Heat And Reheat We stopped at their kiosk to inquire about their product. The girl seemed very helpful and gave us prices and even cracked some of the disks to show us how they heated up.  Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Sales People: Massage Therapy - coastal 1 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Dec 09 2016
Wang Gang China Bhdidgeridoos Made a purchase and paid. They sent me an imitation pair of Prada sneaker when I had ordered Rag & Bone Moccasins Shanghai Internet
Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Clothing Stores: Wang Gang China Internet