Your Search | sears automotive brea, ca

Apr 30 2016
sears Cleaning service unethical treatment and service Goshen New York Author: NEWBURGH, New York Cleaning Services: sears Cleaning service Goshen, New York

Apr 30 2016
HUDhomesUSA Took my money and cancelled my access to there website and changed the email that i used without asking Valencia Internet, Ca Author: Cowpens, South Carolina Realtors: HUDhomesUSA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Sonoma Tire Careless work led to car's untimely demise Sonoma CA The obvious question... Author: Sonoma, California Auto Mechanics: Sonoma Tire Internet

Apr 30 2016
Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive, Phil Smith Automotive Worst Place For Service, Buying A Car, Termination Of Sales Staff & Service Advisors Pompano Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Richard Sarro - Zephyr Real Estate dishonest real estate agent San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Realtors: Richard Sarro - Zephyr Real Estate San Francisco, CA

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The Service They Provided You.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 29 2016
Luxor automotive Dealer sold car with defect and lied about it Tampa Florida Truth and honesty Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Dealers: Luxor automotive Tampa, Florida

Apr 29 2016
SignQuest, Hawthorne CA location SIGNQUEST HAS UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Hawthorne California Author: Redondo Beach, California Sign Shops: SignQuest, Hawthorne CA location Hawthorne, California

Apr 29 2016
Glen D Gold Collectosaurus rex FRANK FRAZETTA FRAUD SAN FRANCISCO Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Glen D Gold CA

Apr 28 2016
Hill Street Jewelers Jewelry Liquidators, Oxford Antiques Cheats, Liars, People who steal your money. Los Angeles CA Author: San Jose, California Jewelry Stores: Hill Street Jewelers California

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Your Lies, Deception, False Promises & Hiding Behind Contracts Does Not Pay Off!! Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 27 2016
Merck Bravecto fleaa medication Author: Healdsburg, California Medical Supplies: Merck CA

Apr 27 2016
Xavier James Xavier Brand Swindler, Unlicensed, Unskilled, Lier Wildomar CA or PA Internet
Author: California Builders & Contractors: Xavier James Internet

18, Report #1301931

Apr 26 2016
Yellow Pages United Yellow Pages United Scamming small businesses since 2009 - NOT affiliated with Yellow Pages Atlanta, GA Petaluma, CA Author: Petaluma, CA, California Computer Marketing Companies: Yellow Pages United Nationwide

19, Report #1301905

Apr 26 2016
HP Smartfriend Services Vast HP Smartfriend Scam Palo Alto, CA Nationwide Author: Nevada Internet Services: HP Smartfriend Services Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
Skin Care Complex NEVER Informed that I would be billed every month, just that it ws a free sample Santa Ana CA Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: proskinmax CA

Apr 26 2016
Sears Home Services Highway Robbery Wall Township New Jersey Author: Hazlet townhship, New Jersey Consumer Services: Sears Home Services Wall Township, New Jersey

Apr 25 2016
Kevin Cruz, Drivers Ed A total fraud, unprofessional and rude! Cursed me by phone Brea California Author: Mission Viejo, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kevin Cruz, Drivers Ed Brea, California

Apr 25 2016
Mira Vie Eye Serum Mira Vie Skin CreamEye Serum Review Terrible product, auto shipped and billed without my permission! PO Box 25380 Santa Ana, CA 92799-5380 Internet Author: Troutdale, Oregon Eye Care: Mira Vie Eye Serum Internet

Apr 25 2016
Sena Motors Inc Midwest Automotive 505 Northland Blvd.Cincinnati OH 45240 Mislead buyer into believing they were paying sales tax. Cincinnati OH Author: Lexington, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Sena Motors Inc OH

Apr 25 2016
HGT SKIN SHIMMER MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM fraudulant skin cream Santa Ana CA 92799 SCOTTSDALE, AZ Author: SCOTTSDALE,AZ, Arizona Nursing Homes: HGT SKIN SHIMMER Internet