Your Search | sears card, citibank, resurgence capital, allied interstate

Jun 27 2016
Sitesworldwide.org Sites Worldwide, Online Client Service, Account Specialists, Business Development (BDI), onlineclientservices.com High pressure sales call with the intent to defraud, lies, false guarantees, false statements, bait and switch telemarketing interstate commerce fraud Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chico, California Search Engine Optimization: Sitesworldwide.org Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
201 construction Charged card and never looked back Chattanooga, or Dalton Ga or Tn
Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: 201 contructruction TN

Jun 27 2016
Daeus Financial Brandon Smith They put thousands of dollors on my credit cards my chase card and my discover card total 14923.80 without me knowing what for.I am mentally disabled and they took advantage of the situation without me knowing what they were doing. Palestine utah Author: Palestine, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Daeus Financial Internet

Jun 27 2016
Optimal Bank Card, Gregory or Tiffany says there 50% less than square total lie once you do a charge on line Internet
Author: st augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bank Card Internet

Jun 27 2016
The Alaska Club West The Alaska Club Contract Ploy and Accepting illegal credit card transactions Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Family Services: Fitness Consultants: The Alaska Club West Anchorage, Alaska

Jun 27 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: California Brokerage Companies: Nelson Obus, Wynnefield Capital New York, New York

Jun 27 2016
Worldpay Excessive Fees!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 26 2016
Target free 5.00 gift card for purchasing product. Nationwide
Fourth Grade Math... Author: lakewood, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida

Jun 25 2016
New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rip off company will make unauthorized charges to your credit card Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rancho Santa Fe, California

14, Report #1311908

Jun 25 2016
capital wholesale SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM VANS beltsville Maryland Author: silver spring, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: capital wholesale beltsville, Maryland

Jun 25 2016
ASG Threatening to be arrested for fraud for a supposed credit card from 2006 Livermore Colorado Author: Livermore, Colorado Collection Agencies: ASG Livermore, Colorado

Jun 25 2016
Julian Duong Pacific Capital Leasing They approved me for a business loan 109000 but never funded they kept my first and last down payment never sent me the contract to sign! Santa Ana California
Pacific Capital Leasing Julian Duong Author: Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Julian Duong Santa Ana, California

Jun 25 2016
Provident Capital Funding Dishonest business practices Brea California Author: Isanti, Minnesota Commerical Lending Brokers: Provident Capital Funding Brea, California

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California I was an employee when I wrote the first Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

Jun 23 2016
USA rentals Amber/Amy I was on Craigslist living in Nevada looking for a house to rent in New Brighton Minnesota came across the perfect house and called USA rentals Amber picked up the phone and assisted me to get a vanilla one card prepaid credit card. Internet Sorry Author: fernley, Minnesota Housing Rentals: USA rentals Internet

Jun 23 2016
PACIFIC CAPITAL LEASING FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST, NOT A REAL COMPANY Santa Ana CALIFORNIA Author: Texas Loans: PACIFIC CAPITAL LEASING Santa Ana, California

Jun 23 2016
Choice home warrenty They deny all claims New Jersey Nationwide Author: St. Louis , Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Choice home warrenty Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Attorney Jeff Morgan Michael Johnson and Chris Bowen threading emails stating that I will be prosecution if I don't pay money owed. Internet only Internet Author: Memphis , Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Attorney Jeff Morgan Internet

Jun 22 2016
SongCastmusic Distribution Founder (Mike Wright) Action to Be taken As an Executive Producer & Artist of Horned Assassin Records I wish to file a complaint to or about Song Cast Music Distribution for False Management & Distribution processes, Withholding Royalties & Revenue, Fraudulent uses of Credit Card payments, False Receipting processes... Cuyahoga Falls, Nationwide Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ontario DJ Services: SongCastmusic Distribution Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Hitachi Capital America Americorp They never provided service for electronic health record Brimingham Nationwide Author: Arcata, California Unusual Rip-Off: Hitachi Capital America Nationwide