Your Search | sears credit cards, citibank south dakota

Feb 05 2016
Dennis Bly/Fitzsimmons FISERV....Craigslist Dennis Bly FISERV Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Dennis Bly/Fitzsimmons Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 05 2016
EMPS First Data Corp Steals your money with bogus fees Hagertown Maryland Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: EMPS Hagertown, Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD ,cartededebit.net / ,cards-debit.com / basyltradfinance.com /bexter.pl, licenciafinanciera.com They are not a BANK, they are cloning prepaid card. Beware with this websites . SCAM / FRAUD / TOTAL FRAUD valencia, spain Internet
Author: miami, Florida Internet Fraud: www.Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD Internet

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Feb 05 2016
Christopher Crickenberger Chris Crickenberger , Cricket , Thumper74 User, deadbeat, liar, cheater, theif Good Creek South Carolina
Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Cash Services: Christopher Crickenberger Good Creek, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Swagway Didn't replace brand new defective item South Bend Indiana
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Swagway South Bend, Indiana

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Beautimer offered me a promotional l gift then charged my credit card 8 times 100.00 each time. Internet Author: Ephrata , Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beautimer Internet

Feb 05 2016
EJ's Tree Service Erik Dean Knudson Fraudulent tree / landscaping service Lugoff South Carolina ej's tree service Author: Phoenix, Arizona Landscape Companies: EJ's Tree Service Lugoff, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Author: Dayton, Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson benbrook, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Furniture Factory Outlet Bad credit they will rip you OFF Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Furniture Factory Outlet Wichita, Kansas

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 05 2016
Bangbro. Aprosupport Fraulent billing .billed my debit card sent two emails $29.95 and $39.95 Internet Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bangbro. Internet

Feb 04 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG iPhone for $1.99 and have charged my $199 twice on my credit card Internet Author: sayward, British Columbia V0P1R0, Alabama Online banking: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Feb 04 2016
FUNDED.COM They are a complete RIP OFF. Lied over the phone and Billed Credit card with out permision NEW BRIGHTON Minnesota Author: Phoenix, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: FUNDED.COM Internet

Feb 04 2016
ADT Security system never installed yet charged my credit card Nationwide Author: Cross River, New York Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
creditacceptance credit acceptance they are rip offs i wasnt even 30 days late detroit michigan Nationwide Yet again.... Author: hobbs, New Mexico Loans: creditacceptance Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
xfinity Comcast Cable Xfinity 10.00 Late fee and 5.00 Bill Description Fee Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cable TV: xfinity Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Experian freecreditreport.com Signed me up for $21.95 monthly charge without my consent. Refused to refund. Internet Author: Utah Credit Services: Experian Internet

Feb 04 2016
Patriot Payment Group Deceptive practices, Non-disclosure of ALL fees Dallas Texas Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Patriot Payment Group Dallas, Texas

Feb 04 2016
Green dot Coorpation unfriendly rude aggrogant sarcasm Internet whatever Author: Batonrouge, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Green dot Coorpation Internet