SECRET CASH CARD SERVICE, ACCOUNT NOW, EVERPRIVATE CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Secret Cash Card Service, Account Now, EverPrivate Card
There may be more specific results for "Secret Cash Card Service, Account Now, EverPrivate Card"
For more specific results for "Secret Cash Card Service, Account Now, EverPrivate Card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered on June 17th and never received my order Internet Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Telemarketers: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends;The Latest Fashionz After Amazon survey, was offered a FREE handbag for $5.98 S&H. Credit card charged $99.98. Santa Barbara California Author: Surprise, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 16 2017
Nugenix I ordered a free trial with an agreement of 4.99 for shipping and to prevent fraud, preventing people from reordering. And now have been charged 74.99 for something I have not ordered. Salt lake Utah Author: Malabar, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Nugenix Salt lake, Utah

Aug 16 2017
Speedy Cash James Morgan Kansas Author: Buffalo, New York Cash Services: Speedy Cash Kansas

Aug 16 2017
Discount Cab total Transit Forcing employees to use their cell phones forcing us to sign contracts that if they get broken we will pay them $300 forcing us to get paid with a prepaid debit card without another option and if we try to opt out of the prepaid cards they refuse to pay us Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi Cabs: Discount Cab total Transit Arizona

Aug 16 2017
Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Claims to be a cryptocurrency broker & exchange. Took me for 2 BTC with no contact for over a year. Is now presently living in Trinidad Colorado and raising funds for a church restoration in Morely, Colorado with an alias or front man named Jim Bravo on the site gofundme.com/morely church. Has associates named Victor and female named Jay. Also has add on MeetUp-Rocky Mt. Blockchain. New location-Trinidad, Colorado. Trinidad, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Online Trading: Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Aurora, Colorado

Aug 16 2017
Priceline Moving & Storage Stole my money and did not provide the service Atlanta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Moving Companies: Priceline Moving & Storage Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 16 2017
Pep Boys-Manny, Moe, & Jack Automobile damage Greensburg, Pennsylvania Author: Somerset, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys-Manny, Moe, & Jack Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA I can't believe that there are ppl out there doing this.Internet Author: White Settlement, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 16 2017
jetcoinandscott chandler im 72 andfor my daughter scammed for bit coin for 34000,00$ ripped us along with first company as Gladiacoin not surephno 2057438866 think lusiana area code is205 Author: jax, Florida Cash Services: jetcoinandscott chandler Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Derma Genetix,  I was charged over $94 out of my checking account without my approval or consent. Number listed for me to contact company says to leave number to call , no answer. When I went on their web site the man on other end said he was an answering company and took my name and number for call back Stansbury Park Utah Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Skin Care: Derma Genetix Stansbury Park, Utah

Aug 16 2017
Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Company has harassed me for years !! Over a 300.00 credit which has been charged off years ago . Credit card was from 2004 and collection was past Michigan statue of lilmitations Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Accounting: Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
presto.news IS NOW TARGETING HARVARD STUDENTS AND HARVARD UNIVERSITY Internet Author: Massachusetts Sex Offenders: presto.news Internet

Aug 16 2017
Readers Choice Service, INC.  Lakewood Colorado Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Adoption Agencies: Readers Choice Service, INC. Lakewood , Colorado

Aug 16 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
JOSH NOVOSELLER Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
NSR Tactical TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE--10 WEEKS AND STILL NO HOLSTER -- WON'T REFUND MONEY Chino Valley Arizona Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Guns & Ranges: NSR Tactical Chino Valley, Arizona

Aug 16 2017
esn the coin store customer service 1-877-948-5711 names: AJ,Stacy,Laura,Patty I purchased approximately $1000.00 worth of coins from esn coin store from Feb. to May 2017,all customer service all mail boxes are full Internet Author: KANKAKEE, Illinois Investment Brokers: esn the coin store Internet

Aug 16 2017
Healthy Habit Health Foods Theft of Service Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Media: Healthy Habit Health Foods Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 16 2017
New Start Media LLC charged twice for a 3.75 x 7 double business card ad that was never even published Davenport Iowa Author: Katonah, New York Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Davenport, Iowa

Aug 16 2017
Department of Global Response Jeff G. Norman (Signature on the letter mailed to me.) Announcement of $734,940.00 sweepstakes's cash & awards. Mail $18.00 by cash, check or money order. Add $2.00 for rush handling as the purchasing fee along with identity & address verification form for authorization for winning sweepstakes. Chandler Arizona Author: Buford, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Department of Global Response Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
POUNDEX FURNITURE; RICHARD BOYD;NANCY BOYD; RICHARD OLIVER ORDERED furniture, and deposited into wife's account, shipment arrived 2 weeks late, and items missing City Of Industry,Ca Internet Author: IrvinI, California Furniture & Furnishings: POUNDEX FURNITURE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Allumiderm Was told a would receive product for just shipping cost so gave credit card number. After many more questions and tryinsee more products, I felt that it was surely a scam.  Costa Mesa California Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm CA