Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Secret Cash Card Service, Account Now, EverPrivate Card

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Auction nation Auctionnation.com LIARS and NOW OUT $1400.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa , Arizona Auto Dealers: Auction nation Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 25 2017
Income Tax Advances.ocm They used my information for identity theft Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Income Tax Service: Income Tax Advances.ocm

Feb 25 2017
Hytek Medical Took payment and did not provide service Nationwide Author: Foosland, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: Hytek Medical Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Invstor.com Wil Schroter, Brian Richmond Scam artists, deceptive practices, bad customer service, lack of response, crooked Internet Author: dallas, Texas Investment Brokers: Invstor.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Computadoras Rey & Rey FRAUDE, NO VAYAN A COMPUTADORAS REY & REY, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo DomingoComputers Rey & Rey FRAUD, DO NOT GO TO COMPUTERS REY & REY, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo Domingo Author: Santo Domingo, California Computer Service & Repair: Computadoras Rey & Rey Santo Domingo, Other

Feb 25 2017
Edwards Transmission broke other parts when putting in a motor indianapolis Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Edwards Transmission indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 25 2017
Youthful now Youthful burst now Billed me for 99.01 and 98.00 Internet Nationwide Author: Martinsburg , West Virginia Adult Care Facilities: Youthful now Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W This company has never served me with any court documents and withdrawed 1,800 from my bank account and also took money from my daughters accounts that are minor's WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W WESTLAKE VILLAGE , California

Feb 25 2017
Allcare Funding Chris Stratton Business account funding Spring Texas Internet Author: Yukon , Oklahoma Accounting: Allcare Funding Internet

Feb 25 2017
Aiden Pierce This company claim so called a Bulk emailing Service provider is a SCAM , They Rip off people after taking money from them Europe Internet
Author: Binley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: mycloudmailer.com/ Internet

Feb 25 2017
Legalzoom Paid 449.00 for LLC .3weeks later saw a 150.00 hidden fee charge on my card Glendale California Author: Bronx, New York Financial Services: Legalzoom Glendale, California

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Creditors Specialty Service of Nevada, Inc. Charles V. Stanley Debt Collector violates the law by stating legal action is imminent on debt beyond statute of limtiations Acton California Author: Winnetka, California Collection Agency's: Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Acton, California

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Amazon Amazon is billing all clients for Prime service when they have not signed up for it. London, Barcelona Internet Author: Barcelona, Other Courier Services: Amazon Internet

Feb 25 2017
Bright Now Dental You gave me quote without consulting my insurance, then that should be final cost. Don't ask me more. chandler Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Dental Services: Bright Now Dental chandler, Arizona

Feb 24 2017
Colorado Central Telecom Crestone Telecom Internet Service Slow Unresponsive Crestone Colorado Author: Crestone, Colorado Internet Service Providers: Colorado Central Telecom Crestone, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Corporate Research International Ronald NelsonCharles Sanders Daniel Haddock Rec'd ck for $2480.00 for secret shopper / money xfr at Walmart / $100.00 cashiers ck Texas / South Carolina Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Miscellaneous Companies: Corporate Research International

Feb 24 2017
Financial Credit David Matthews David Matthews @ Financial Credit/Credit Karma Loans/ whatever suites him for the day Los Angeles , Ca Internet Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Financial Credit Internet

Feb 24 2017
DermaSoft PureCell DermaSoft and PureCell are Total Scams. No refunds, price not listed with orders, rude customer service reps. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide
Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Skin Care: DermaSoft Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Repair Shop Take car for repair and then parts are disassembled and likely sold off. Rochester Hills Michigan
Author: Oxford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Rochester Hills, Michigan

Feb 24 2017
red payments,LLC withhold my residual income after i left company new york New York Author: broo0klyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: red payments,LLC new york, New York

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin Care and Julo Eye Creme JAANU Skin Care and JULO Eye Creme -- RIPOFF -- BEWARE!! Those 4.95 trials will drain your bank account of $174.50!! Santa Ana Nationwide Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Nationwide