Your Search | section 8, queens, new york

Oct 23 2016
Row NYC Ghetto Staff & Managers; Fraudulent Hotel Steals Money; Filthy Rooms; New York New York
Author: New York , New York Hotel: Row NYC New York, New York

Oct 23 2016
Sirius XM Radio Sirius XM keeps taking money out of my account after being told to CEASE AND DESIST New York New York Author: Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina Satellite Companies: Sirius XM Radio New York, New York

Oct 23 2016
Red Mountain Ragdolls Shilo Sievers or Shilo Webb Red Mountain Ragdolls Cattery - Shilo Sievers/Webb Unprofessional and Unethical Breeder - Beware Phoenix Arizona Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Cat Breeders: Red Mountain Ragdolls Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 23 2016
Futurism Technologies futurismtechnoloigies LIARS DISHONEST BAD COMMUNICATION THIEVES CHEATERS PUNE NEW JERSEY Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Futurism Technologies

Oct 23 2016
East Coast Moving and Storage A criminal organization Internet Author: Ithaca, New York Moving Companies: East Coast Moving and Storage Internet

Oct 23 2016
Nicholas Davis He has multiple email accounts. On one of his email accounts ( he goes my This guy is a lying, deceiving, low life scumbag, who will take your money and run! East Orange New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Nicholas Davis East Orange , New Jersey

Oct 23 2016
Sales Experts INC ,Sales Experts,Strategic Sales Experts inc,Sales experts llc,Shawn Leuthold Sales Experts Ripped me off and stole my identity Stockton Nationwide Author: bronx, New York Multi-Level Marketing: Sales Experts INC Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Magik Kream Inc.Magic Kream Inc. Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Brooklyn, New York

Oct 23 2016
Airbnb Iski WATIKOLO Luxury Villa Panglao, Philippines BEWARE!! FRAUD! Finnish biker retired in Philippines is a CRIMINAL! Theif1 Panglao Bohol Central Visayas Philippines Internet Author: New York Lodging: Airbnb Iski WATIKOLO Luxury Villa Internet

Oct 23 2016
NFL game pass Nfl Does the NFL hate soldiers? Worldwide and Nationwide Cool Robert Author: Brooklyn, New York Sports Teams & Clubs: NFL game pass Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
skinboostpro fraudulently charged 89.95 to my bank acct. arizona Author: pittsford, New York Beauty Salons: skinboostpro Internet

Oct 23 2016
Wayne smith Howard holt. David giasson He claimed to want to buy my 4vera Bradley purses and 1wallet after i shipped my package he began asking for 300$ he claimed to have had a paypal but it was fake 194 park st lewiston maine Internet Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Wayne smith Internet

Oct 23 2016
Andrew Ochendusko/Trademark Management Group Be on the lookout for Trademark Management Group, it's a trap! Wall New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Employers: Andrew Ochendusko/Trademark Management Group Wall, New Jersey

Oct 23 2016
Wayne Dang STATE OF HAWAII Refuses to return property shares that belong to us D/B/A Showa Hatsumei Kaisha Ltd., since 02/10/2015 even after submitting all the required paperwork requested. Since they have removed the claim and has not responded to our demand of return of assets. We are asking for the return of our monetary shares amount of $250, 000, 000 million dollars ASAP Honnolulu Hawaii Author: Lakeport, New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Wayne Dang

Oct 23 2016
iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace Made promises they don't fulfill staten island New York
Author: Liberty, Texas Computer Manufactures: iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace staten island, New York

Oct 22 2016
On the Mark Payments LLC Rip Off Company. Took Money From Checking Account W/O Consent Clark,New Jersey
Author: Woodbridge, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: On the Mark Payments LLC New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Front St Pburg LLC Chris Neuert They do not fix any problem with my apartment including heat and other problems. Phillipsburg New Jersey Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Liars: Front St Pburg LLC Phillipsburg, New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas
Are you kidding me? Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 22 2016
copy my commission they took 38.64 from my checking aact without my knowledge Internet Author: clovis, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: copy my commission Internet

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 22 2016
GXI Outdoor Power Purchased a new 62 commercial mower that is complete junk. Company will not offer a refund Clayton North Carolina Author: Melbourne, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Elite Laser Hair Elite Laser Centers, Sharon McDonough, Dr. Schwartz, Elite Laser Centers Stony Brook NY, Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook NY ELITE LASER BURNED ME! Stony Brook New York
Author: Kew Gardens, New York Clinics: Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook, New York

Oct 22 2016
A.P.E Processing Threatened me into paying off an over $1200 debt I never took out Duluth Georgia Author: Delran, New Jersey Collection Agencies: A.P.E Processing Duluth, Georgia