Your Search | sessa and wolkskiel, p.a

Jul 27 2015
tuffy's complete auto Bellevue, Ne JIM TUFFY'S Bellevue, Ne 13th and cornhusker faulty auto repairs bellevue Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Auto Mechanics: tuffy's complete auto Bellevue, Ne bellevue, Nebraska

Jul 27 2015
Shut Up And Cuff Me Donna Spadafore Buyer Beware Sells Defective Product Dayton Internet Author: Scarborough, Maine Jewelry Stores: Shut Up And Cuff Me Internet

Jul 27 2015
USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK APPLIED MY AUTO LOAN TO AN INSURANCE POLICY THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO ME AND WILL NOT FIX IT! SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Jul 27 2015
JCB Jewelry Finishing an on-line survey, I was offered an award, and I chose a necklace and cross. I was sent a bill for the shipping only and I paid that. The following monlth I received a $95 bill for the necklace... Burbank,Ca. California Author: Gresham, Oregon Internet Fraud: JCB Jewelry California

Jul 27 2015
JSM Consulting REVIEW: JSM Consulting's executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Michael Mell's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: JSM Consulting pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. JSM Consulting recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: sun prairie, Wisconsin On-Line Business: JM Firm Internet

Jul 27 2015
Fowler dodge Ripp us off on trade in and had us resign paperwork . Scott the manager said that he had proof car had 107.000 miles but car only has only 49,652 on car . That he has on his lot for the same mileage has we traded it in on . He is rude and not a honest dealer . Stay away from fowler dodge . They will scam you . And customer service is not good at all . Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Fowler dodge Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Jul 27 2015
Sonicable (FXP International) They crowdfunfed a product, promised delivery for march, but did not ship. Some users got their cables, but they broke. I even dont got my cables at all. They do not respond to mails! They have no company address and they hide all of theis domains behind They sold Sonicables to me but never delivered. Miami Florida Author: Cologne, Miscellaneous Electronics: Sonicable (FXP International) Miami, Florida

Jul 27 2015
vacation voyages Wilson when I first signed up with Vacation Voyage I was I formed that it would cost me $199 for a week where ever I book my vacation and it may cost more during certain times of the year. Plus I wasn't informed about the maintenance fee $189.00 a year. I jus Fort Lauderdale, Florida Nationwide Author: Van Nuys , California Travel Services: Wilson Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
Sbp beauty Dept. false advertising, weight gain, and fraud. California Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Sbp beauty Dept. Internet

Jul 27 2015
State Energy Conservation or Advanced Pool Heating, Inc.www.stateenergy.net Bate and switch....the solar unit installed was not what I agreed to Sanford,Fl Fl Tx Author: St Augustine, Florida Plumbing: State Energy Conservation Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
speedy lube I went to speedy lube in April and they claimed to have done oil change and topped all fluids. however in early July the car cut off and wouldn't start towed it back and no antifreeze in it they wanted to do an engine flush and of course they didn't check fluids had to physically make them do it in front of me after they claimed they did it already philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: speedy lube philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 27 2015
sears hometown store my dad ordered and paid for a part for a table saw back in January. he was supposed to receive in it the mail in two weeks, it hasn't come. he has called numerous times and stopped back in. he has basically been told tough luck, the manager or owner is not in there is nothing we can do. ontario Oregon Author: prairie city, Oregon Hardware & Tools: sears hometown store ontario, Oregon

Jul 27 2015
Dollar Beard Club Inc. Unauthorized and Double Charges Huntington Beach California Author: PANORAMA CITY, California Buying Clubs: Dollar Beard Club Inc. Internet

Jul 27 2015
Eloansusa Richard Dixon - owner , Michael Smith They have 8000.00 of my money and will not return it to me. each day they want more money to return my money. I do not owe this company a cent. they need to be sued for every dime i can claim. Chicago IL Internet Author: Santa Claus, Indiana Online banking: Eloansusa Internet

Jul 27 2015
Steve Jones aka Esteban Cr3am IVLOGTV Ivlog Cr3am Fema Steve Jones Owner of Ivlog.tv ran a donation scam and collected 14000 and never delivered website  Internet
reply to this report Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Fraud: Steve Jones aka Esteban Cr3am IVLOGTV Internet

Jul 27 2015
Capital Release Bulletin They said I won $1,242,451.00 and they are wanting $20 Wantagh New York Author: Dexter, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Capital Release Bulletin Wantagh, New York

Jul 27 2015
Choice Transmissions Choice auto repair This shop is a scam. They told me that they would only charge me $450 to remove and reinstall my transmission that I had rebuilt.  Gilbert Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Choice Transmissions Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 27 2015
RHL Linens I was told I would be 100% guaranteed satisfaction and not be out any money for trying these dorm items! This was not true as I was required to pay $$$$ to return ship shoddy items. I called and was told I should have read the fine print closer! I can't believe that they would do this to me. I thought I would have 100% guaranteed satisfaction. Free shipping means free shipping, there and back if not satisfied! Don't do business with this company. Chambersburg PA Additionally Author: Ohio Bed & Bath: RHL Linens

Jul 27 2015
NATIONAL ROOFING SYSTEMS NEW ROOF AND SIDING roof replacement, DEKALB SR. ENGINEER cites; NOT TO CODE IBC MANUAL, Contractor Owens Corning Preferred Installer marketed on website as well Home Advisor, OC not backing, HA no mediation, BBB unresolved, GA Right to Demand response to industry standard,  marietta Georgia Author: ATLANTA, Georgia News Media: NATIONAL ROOFING SYSTEMS marietta, Georgia

Jul 27 2015
Six Flags Entertainment Corp. Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Inadequate Marketing Disclosures and Unfair Trade Practices Grand Prairie Texas Author: Temecula, California Tourist Attractions: Six Flags Entertainment Corp. Grand Prairie, Texas

Jul 27 2015
Advice & Life Group Frank Schaw, Frank Shah, Fahad Shah Insurance Company with faulty Department of Insurance contact info calls seniors against the law and misrepresents facts Fort Lauderdale New York
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Insurance Agencies: Advice & Life Group Rochester, New York

Jul 27 2015
Area Publications Magazine scam Balsam Lake Wisconsin Author: Woodacre, California Bait-and-Switch: Area Publications Balsam Lake, Wisconsin

Jul 27 2015
Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale in NC Lori Karriker DO NOT BUY A PUPPY FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY DO NOT DO HEALTH CLEARNCE TESTINGS NOR ANY OPTIGEN TESTINGS FOR ICT PRA & PRA2 AND OFFER FULL AKC REG WITH PASSING THOSE TRAITS IN ALL THE PUPPIES BEING SOLD OUT THERE. WHAT A DISGRACE THEY ARE TO THE BREED Salisbury North Carolina Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Dog Breeders: Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale in NC Salisbury, North Carolina

Jul 27 2015
CENTRAL AWARD DISTRIBUTION/// GREGORY R. MCLEWARD, DIRECTOR WANTING ME TO SEND $11.89 DUE IN FULL AND MUST BE ENCLOSED FOR $2000,000.00 WITH JUDGING FORM 17-WNR MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED FOR RECORD AND FINAL JUDGES FILING. Kansas City Kansas Author: Owensboro, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Gregory R. McLeward-Director Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 27 2015
Sarah Ari Flauta Sarah Flauta Apartment Renting Scam Lafayette, Colorado RESOLVED Author: , Questionable Activities: Sarah Ari Flauta Lafayette, Colorado