Your Search | shaffer & sons heating & cooling

Jan 18 2017
Vince Bruner Heating and Air Vince Bruner HVAC Unfair business parctices, over charged, 3 times estimate Louisville Kentucky Author: louisville, Kentucky Home Improvements: Vince Bruner Heating and Air Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
The Wire Nut Sneaky way to get your monies. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The Wire Nuto Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 16 2017
FLA Contractors Frankie Anderson Gave warranty and won't stand behind it. Clearwater South Carolina Author: York , South Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: FLA Contractors Clearwater , South Carolina

Jan 15 2017
Simon Morris Engineering Do not use sells junk , never answers phone, shody workmanship! Schwenksville Pennsylvania Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Simon Morris Engineering Schwenksville, Pennsylvania

Jan 14 2017
Alice - Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ; ordered 3 elect blankets for Christmas gifts on 12/182015 still have not received them have made 5 attempts to find out where they nare with no success. West Seneca  New York Author: Frisco , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS West Seneca, New York

Jan 10 2017
Rightime Home Services Total scammers. They told me I needed to replace my 11 year old furnace with a $8700 new one after I already spent $1700 on a repair with them. They were very thorough with their explanation of the initial diagnosis and seemed nice until the return visit Mislead, over charge, lie, scare, carbon monoxide scare Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Pacific Palisades, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rightime Home Services Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Weil-McLain Weil-McLain Furnaces / Boilers are pieces of CRAP!! Save your $$ Michigan City, Indiana Nationwide W-M Response Author: Tawas, Michigan Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Weil-McLain Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Larry Teague and sons pluming other addresses they use is 3601 bessent road, Jacksonville fl 32218, and 101 lemon st Neptune beach fl 32266-6114 and 203 ocean front Neptune beach FL 32266. Other numbers 904-270-2289, 786-420-6838 ex-29803 Larry Teague & son heating & air-conditioning will do any job for money but once you hand over that money , it's bump that contract with customer Jacksonville fl and Neptune beach fl Nationwide
Author: Gainesville, Florida Attorney Generals: Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Paul Schaefer Attorney At Law My Son is in prison now for 6 years because Paul Schaefer felt he didnt have to show up for my sons Apeal brief after we gave him almost $30,000 Longwood Florida Author: St cloud, Florida Attorney Generals: Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Longwood , Florida

Jan 04 2017
Major Heating & Air Major Heating & Air Made my ceiling flood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheat Ridge Colorado Author: aurora, Colorado Maintenance Companies: Major Heating & Air Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Jan 04 2017
The HERO Program Classic Scam! Show all the signs of understanding and a willingness to do good unto people then take them for all they are worth and more. Add to that desire to help by adding the bill to the customer's taxes to give the customer a year to save for the payment without letting them know you are sending paperwork to the state tax board to place a lien on the customer's home adds up to lying and stealing with class! Hope there' s justice for these criminals! Newport Beach California Author: Ripon, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The HERO Program Newport Beach, California

Jan 03 2017
OneGuard Home Warranty OneGuard is SCAMMING, DECEIVING, and MANIPULATING their customers - They do NOT honor their contracts! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: OneGuard Home Warranty Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 28 2016
WeSellAC.com Egozi Enterprises, LLC.Quality Air Solutions, Inc.WE-Sell-AC.net Stole 10,000 Dollars Ordered AC Equipment they advertised but could not provide 4 months no refund! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Carlsbad, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: WeSellAC.com Hallandale Beach, Florida

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia

Dec 28 2016
Fahrenheit Charged expensive amount of money for heater that doesn't even work right Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Fahrenheit Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Dec 28 2016
Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus I went to this school and graduated in 2007. Then I got notice they were being sued. After I requested my promissory notes because I was desputing loans I never signed for. Only to see they had forged my little sister's signature and my sons father name. The woman that handled this was Maryann Schnur who was convicted of drug use recently. Now I am stuck with loans I never signed for and forged notes as well. Something needs to be done. Please help me. I want to go back to school and cannot due to this. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus Norristown, Pennsylvania

Dec 27 2016
Tannen Contracting Co., Inc. Stay Away From Tannen! Cedarhurst New York Refund Author: Long Beach, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Tannen Contracting Co., Inc. Cedarhurst, New York

Dec 22 2016
Champs apparel.com I ordered a Dallas Cowboy Prescott jersey for my son for Christmas. I placed my order on Dec. 13. I received confirmation on my email. I have not received the jersey and their website is gone. One of my sons most wanted gifts is not gonna be here by Christmas. I guess I am out of luck. Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Champs apparel.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
Harper's Air, Inc Installed an undersized unit Miami Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harper's Air, Inc Miami, Florida

Dec 22 2016
Horizon Services Heating and Air Conditioning Used carbon monoxide scam to force us to replace furnace. Windsor Mill Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Horizon Services Heating and Air Conditioning Windsor Mill, Maryland

Dec 22 2016
Unstoppable Vision Bought 2 dog piggie banks for my sons and the card was charged, but they were not received. Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Specialty Stores: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Dec 19 2016
Cyprus Air Heating & Cooling Lied, misrepresented, debited unauthorized money from my account. Alexandria Virginia
Author: Warrenton, Virginia Sales People: Cyprus Air Heating & Cooling Virginia

Dec 19 2016
TJ Christensen Heating and Cooling EXTORTIVE PRICING AND PRACTICES Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: TJ Christensen Heating and Cooling Lakewood , Colorado

Dec 19 2016
York Mechanical Services Called for Service, Broke furnace blamed it on previous contractor York Pennsylvania
Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: York Mechanical Services York, Pennsylvania

Dec 16 2016
Amtrol Amtrol BoilerMate Tanks defective---widely known issues West Warwik Rhode Island Author: Issaquah, Washington Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Amtrol Rhode Island