Your Search | shamic and company dock24

Sep 23 2014
RIGHT CHOICE POOLS MATT BARRASS, MATTHEW BARRASS, RIGHT CHOICE POOLS & SPA A Deceptive, Dishonest and Incompentent Company CORAL SPRINGS Florida Author: Deerfirled Beach, Florida Pool Services: RIGHT CHOICE POOLS CORAL SPRINGS, Florida

Sep 23 2014
Events and Adventures Lied to and Scammed! Stay Away from this Company! King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: Secane, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Events and Adventures King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2014
Home Drywall and Painting Principal:Michael Pyka, Co Owner, Branden Berchem, Co Owner,  Scam!!! Don't use this Company please. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Huntington Beach, California Consumer Services: Home Drywall and Painting Minneapolis, Minnesota

Sep 23 2014
CAA WORKSHOP College Admissions Assistance Lack of communication from this company since sign up and very disatified with their service Internet Author: Moriches, New York Colleges and Universities: CAA WORKSHOP Internet

Sep 23 2014
Servicemaster Restoration Servicemaster by WrightServicemaster Restoration and cleaning This company is so unprofessional . They do not take care of customers. They argued with me, basically called me a liar and would not fix the problem . Do not use this company My Condo Association called this company to help because of a leak and they were very ignorant and did not treat proffesionally. Never ever use them . The will fight and argue with you if you have an issue with their service and will not make it right. Fort Myers Florida Author: Austin, Texas Home Improvements: Servicemaster Restoration Fort Myers, Florida

Sep 23 2014
Alpha Cleansing Slim downKetoneultramax This Company made three charges from my debit card for the amount of 49.95 each. I never heard of this company and never receive any products from this company. They told me that I had two different accounts with this company but they could not tell me the name of the company. They Indicated that they were a customer support and only do collectionscollect N. PalmBeach Florida Author: Savannah, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Alpha Cleansing N. PalmBeach, Florida

Sep 23 2014
AUTO TRANSPORT COMPAMY GOLD-STAR-TRANSPORT US AUTO TRANSPORT COMPANY FRAUD, SCAM, CHEAT, CROOK NEW YORK CITY Internet Author: Tijeras, New Mexico Auto Shipping Companies: AUTO TRANSPORT COMPAMY Internet

Sep 23 2014
Johnathan Serrano calls to say i owe money to a company that i have not associated with unknown Author: Gallup, New Mexico Work Place Bullies: Johnathan Serrano Select State/Province

Sep 23 2014
simple Roofing solutions (SRS) I am a sub contractor installing roofing a d wendy odell, kevin Blakeley, Sandra Blakely and lary Mcdaniel hired me to install a roof for their brand new roofing company. They choose to steal my equipment and not pay for my services. These people have no experience in roofing and is relying on the experience of the crew and salesman to teach them the business. If your a worker or customer please beware of them. Im just a working man trying to earn an honest living Mckinney Texas
Author: Lewisville, Texas Building Services: simple Roofing solutions (SRS) Mckinney, Texas

Sep 22 2014
VAPTECH designs SCAM company and FRAUD COMAPNY They run many fake domains like Isecure VAPVAP tech designs and fool clients they are big Frauds EN 35, Walzen Building4th Floor, Sec-V, Saltlake City,Kolkata, West Bengal VAP Global LLC7502 EVENING SKY CIRCLEAUSTIN, TEXAS fake address vaptechdesigns.com is a fake and faud company never deal with them they are scammers and BIG BIG cheaters kolkata Idaho Author: Indiana Customer: VAPTECH designs SCAM company and FRAUD COMAPNY kolkata, Idaho

Sep 22 2014
Creative Concept Inc, New York Suzie Maria, Laurel, Clair, etc. Do not work with this company, they stole my work , and what they returned is going to the dump, they destroyed it. new york New York
Author: Europe, Arts and Crafts: Creative Concept Inc, New York new york , New York

Sep 22 2014
Expedia.com and Air France 24 hours prior to an Air France flight, I received a text that the flight was cancelled. I tried 7 times to talk to a rep at Exepdia as Air France said I had to speak with the company that booked my ticket. Internet Author: Woodland Hills, California Air Travel: Expedia.com Internet

Sep 22 2014
the commons in north hollywood,ca 11136 Chandler was struck and hurt by debris from workers on there property,and now they are avoiding me and will not give me the name of there insurance company which against the law,federal and state.The management calls themselves professional,thats a joke!A Professional establishment follows federal and state laws ,and aids someone if they have been injured on there property! North Hollywood California Author: los angeles, California Questionable Activities: the commons in north hollywood,ca Los Angeles, California

Sep 22 2014
AMERICAN MODERN HOME INSURANCE American Modern Home Insurance Company, Employee Trent Grubbs Suggesting I commit FRAUD Amelia Ohio Author: PALM SPRINGS, California Insurance Companies: AMERICAN MODERN HOME INSURANCE Amelia, Ohio

Sep 22 2014
Tax-ID-Num​ber-Online​.com this company charged me $120 to get me a tax id # and it is free to file with the irs Beavercreek Ohio Author: milwaukie, Oregon Legal Process Services: Tax-ID-Num​ber-Online​.com Beavercreek, Ohio

Sep 22 2014
joe Syntechs- a very deceitful company boca Raton Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Service & Repair: joe Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Old Vegas Slots DGN GAMES LLC1521 Concord Pike Ste 301Wilmington, Delaware 19803 $37,000.00 retail value of my credits and this company took all of them away. Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Cameron, Montana Websites: Old Vegas Slots Internet

Sep 22 2014
United Auto Protection American Auto Shield I purchaed a extended warranty for my 2009 Expedition in nov 2012, i paid unitl it was paid in full. I have had some late payments but i made arrangments each time to pay and did so. I tried to file a claim and was denied they was very rude and disrepectful so i still stayed and paid. I call my July 2014 payment in the last week of june and talked to Erin and she assured me they would draft my account 1 july 2014 so that my contract would not be terminated. She called me 2-4 days later stating she forgot to run my payment through therefore my contract was terminated. I had to pay 3 pays 1 Aug 2014 to reinstate my account and it was paid in full. My account would not have been terminated if Erin and United Auto Protection had did their job. now they talk real nasty and rude about me being late and I will not be getting a refund due to termination and reinstatement of contract. This is the rudist and ugly talking people I have ever talked with and I want it known that they are a rip off company all they want is money and pay for no repairs. Saint Charles Missouri Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: United Auto Protection Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Morgan&Associates ROGER CLARK This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Los Angelos California Author: Washington Collection Agencies: Morgan&Associates Los Angelos, California

Sep 22 2014
Self Reliance Seed Company Phantom company or Fraud? Austin Texas Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Self Reliance Seed Company Austin, Texas

Sep 22 2014
ZARA WINGS - NALA & COMPANY WIGS (Mrs Michelle) DID NOT PAY BACK REFUND - ORDER NOT FULLFILLED BY ZARA WIGS SINCE FEB 2014 Richmond, American Canyon, Northern California California Author: Paris, France, Hair Salons: ZARA WINGS - NALA & COMPANY WIGS Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Nu-Tech Software Pty Ltd Trading As Nu-Tech Advantage Computer Software Betting Scam Queensland Australia Author: Qld, Other Software: Nu-Tech Software Pty Ltd Trading As Nu-Tech Advantage Queensland, Australia, Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian, Michael Tenemas. Has been doing construction, cleaning, moving,carpeting businesses under different company names Stated to be a B Class contractor licensed with DPOR, forged county license and signed a business contract. Does not know anything about construction,state laws, no permits. Removed a retaining wall in my basement without county permits, broke a gas line on property Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Woodbridge, Virginia

Sep 22 2014
Lifecell UE-Lifecell My credit card was just charged $189 from this company South Beach, FL Internet Author: Tucker, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Lifecell Internet

Sep 22 2014
DEXONE Worst online company ever fort myers fl Author: fort myers, Florida Advertising Agencies: DEXONE Internet

transition