Your Search | shari lazenby, go wireless

Aug 20 2014
Rooms To Go Rooms to Go just don't Go there Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 19 2014
Verizon wireless and Best Buy on Central Ave Yonkers ny Verizon requested I give my SS card to the salesperson Nationwide Author: hartsdale, New York Financial Services: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
RENT.COM FRAUD - THEY DON'T SEND YOU MONEY THEY FIGURE A WAY OUT - RATING SYSTEM IS NOT ACCURATE AS FAR AS APARTMENTS GO Internet Author: Largo, Florida Realtors: RENT.COM Internet

Aug 19 2014
Freight Broker Institute/Tom Mercer Tom Mercer CEOLoad N Go LogisticsShipper Pro Freight Broker Training Scam! Pretends to be a Freight Broker, Trainer, CEO, Owner of Load N Go Logistics and Shipper Pro. Starts training classes on Skype and then by the end of a month (just enough time to collect on reoccurring charges) starts having class delays and finally goes MIA. Charged $340.00 enrollment, $50'00 Certification classes, $85.00 per month for Shipper Pro Software, and $250.00 per month Sub-Broker Franchise Fee Milan, TN. TN.
Author: Bakersfield, California Con Artists: Freight Broker Institute/Tom Mercer Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Simple Mobile FRAUDULENT ADVERSITESMENT, CONSUMER FRAUD BY SIMPLE MOBILE! Miami Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Miami, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Run or Dye run or dye Paid for my daughter to run. They cancelled with no refund option. Could go to another location. Salt Lake City UTah Nationwide Author: augusta, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Run or Dye Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Dish network Wouldn't go through with what they told us Denver Nationwide Author: West Plains, Missouri Satellite Companies: Dish network Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters $100,000 guarantee!, dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc offering a $100,000 guarantee that corporate veil of client's Nevada corporation will never be pierced. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Business Consultants: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 18 2014
Alliance Security We signed up for service five weeks ago. We have had problems from day !. We had them send out a technician and told us the problem was solved..However we had alarms go off 4-6 times a day. Have asked them to remove the system and they won't. I told them that I would send the unit back to them in the mail and was threatened with court action. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Get a pitbull instead. Warwick Rhode Island Author: Lewisburg, West Virginia Security Services: Alliance Security Warwick, Rhode Island

Aug 17 2014
Sprint Wireless Deceptive Contract Practices and a series of covered up lies Overland Park, KS Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Telephones: Sprint Wireless Nationwide

Aug 17 2014
David Stone, Attorney, Law Office of David Stone, Lawyer David stone in Anaheim I had to put a star so it would go below ZEROS all the way across! Do not use David c stone/ office. A WORST ATTORNEY BY ANY SCALE Anaheim California Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: David Stone, Attorney, Law Office of David Stone, Anaheim, California

Aug 16 2014
Verizon Wireless San Diego, Hassan, George P? customer service Bait, switch, unknown add of phone lines to my account San DIego Nationwide Author: Carlsbad, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless San Diego Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Municiple Housing Authority Mary Thomas Micheal Novelyty has check we have to go to bbb.org Yonkers New York Author: Mount Vernon, New York Computer Help Desk: Municiple Housing Authority Yonkers, New York

Aug 16 2014
Verizon wireless DOESN'T CARE in my opinion Appleton Wisconsin Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Appleton, Wisconsin

Aug 15 2014
ACE Cash Express , ACE Check Cashing, 410 E Pioneer Pkwy #200, Grand Prairie, TX 75051, HAS DECEPTIVE, FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENTS CONCERNING CHECK CASHING FEES. ADVERTISES ONE FEE AND WHEN YOU GO THERE THEY GIVE A DIFFERENT FEE THAN WHAT IS ADVERTISED. I ASKED THE AGENT FOR THE MANAGERS NUMBER AND SHE REFUSED TO PROVIDE IT. I HAD TO CALL ANOTHER STORE TO GET IT. I CALLED THE MANAGER NAMED 'JIMMY' AT 214-529-5501 AND HE DIDN'T CARE. ACE CHECK CASHING TRIED TO CHARGE ME $15.22 TO CASH A $386.00 COMPUTER GENERATED PAYROLL CHECK. Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Cash Services: ACE Cash Expresssd Grand Prairie, Texas

Aug 15 2014
OmniTech Support REVIEW: OmniTech Support executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Omni Tech Support’s goal is to be the leading online technical support company in regards to customer satisfaction, will go all lengths to achieve their goal. Los Angeles , Californa*UPDATE: Omni Tech Support pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. OmniTech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: OmniTech support Internet

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 13 2014
HydraFund SSM Group possibly SSC groupJHSC $500 rip off. sent to collection agency that is go green internet  Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Loans: HydraFund Internet

Aug 13 2014
Menus to Go Complete SCAM!!!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Temecula, California Advertising / Deceptive: Menus to Go Chatsworth, California

Aug 13 2014
safecart.com\adve\ance tech i have got sucked into purchasing this company stating that they were micrsoft.com. they said they could get rid of all malware and adware. but they only downloaded it on my computer and now my computer has to go into shop cause it wont let me redo my ma they said they could get rid of all malware and update my computer but in reality all they did was download malware and viruses on my computer. Nationwide Author: salesville, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: safecart.com\adve\ance tech Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Ratcet Info Tech logmein123 I thought I was calling HP for issues with my printer the woman on the other end told me she would help me et it corrected. She then told me to go to a website logmein123 and enter a code which she gave me. She then had access to my computer and told me there was a lot of unwanted stuff on my computer and even if I was to buy a new printer it wouldn't work unless I have this fixed. She started @ $99.99 and I told her I couldn't pay that and then she sid she would do it for 59.99 I was scared and then she had me enter my credit card info and then she said they would fix the computer then fix the printer. After about an hour with ten on my computer which they told me I would be speaking to someone throughout the session they hung up on me. I wrote to them on the computer and said if you don't cll me now I will call the BBB They then called me back and then asked again for the error code on my printer and told me that it couldn't be fixed and that I should buy a new printer What a scam!!! Now Im afraid they have my personal info Internet Author: patchogue, New York Internet Fraud: Ratcet Info Tech Internet

Aug 12 2014
car safe i purchased a 100,000 mile power train every time my truck go to ford they never want to pay for rental car or the bill they charge me 3500 for warranty that dont cover nothing st,charles Missouri Author: indpls, Indiana Auto Warranty: car safe st,charles, Missouri

Aug 12 2014
Verizon Wireless Time to speak up for CLASS ACTIONS NY Nationwide Author: NY, New York Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide