Your Search | shari lazenby, go wireless

Dec 03 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless Scam - Data Usage ALamo California Yes you can... Author: Alamo, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless ALamo, California

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance

Nov 30 2016
First Premier credit card services Am reporting on how they let another company go in your account and take money out your account Sioux Falls South Dakota Advice Author: Florissant, Missouri Accounting: First Premier credit card services Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 30 2016
Linda's Nails Terrible Job and Nails. Didn't get what I paid for and was refused refund, Had to go to a different place to fix damage. goose creek South Carolina Author: goose creek, South Carolina Nail Salons: Linda's Nails goose creek, South Carolina

Nov 29 2016
Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Daneilmartin0 , requesting money telling me there's a warrant out for my arrest if I don't pay now and this is the last chance and to go put the money on a Walmart card or the sheriff will come to my door they said to go get a money green Pak card from Walmart Through email Texas Author: san diego, California Collection Agency's: Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2016
Verizon Wireless Unauthorized plan changes, contract extensions & shipping devices to strange address Nationwide
Author: Longmeadow, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 27 2016
Go Smart Dropped network after 3 months and said sorry no networking. I had $25 and just bought one of there SIM card for 12. Refused refund. Payson Utah Author: Payson , Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Go Smart Payson , Utah

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Customer Service is non-existant Nationwide Author: Virginia Beah, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Yiftee Local gifts on the go Gift card fraud Internet Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Restaurants: Yiftee Internet

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 24 2016
Celadon Trucking I've had m CDL since 2011 I have never gave a dirty test My Dac report is clean. anyway if you are looking to your CDL Dont go there....You will be sorry... laredo Texas Author: with no pitty, California Trucking Companies: Celadon Trucking laredo, Texas

Nov 23 2016
Rooms To Go Fraudulent Signature Practice & Refusal To Refund Even Before The Product Is Delivered Brookshire Texas Author: katy, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go Brookshire, Texas

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 22 2016
Diamond Wireless LLC E Bay AKA best_deal_today They Sold me a I phone that was described as factory unlocked, new demo or display Sandy Utah Internet- E Bay
Author: Gainesville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless LLC Internet

Nov 22 2016
Monogramhub Groupon I ordered 2 items adjustable bracelet and a cuff bangle bracelet. You had to go to groupon to get the voucher number than go back to monogram hub to put the names on them than go back to groupon for the voucher number than go back to monormal to pay and use all the codes and voucher number. That was in at the end of September nothing went I keep emailing them .there isn't a person you can speak to they say you are on a live chat but it takes 10 - 15 minutes to respond to you .I still haven't receive my items Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Monogramhub Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Kenneth Stern Chiropractic Ken Stern Chiropractic Do NOT GO to Kenneth Stern Chiropractic - He is a FRAUD Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, OH, Medical Personnel: Kenneth Stern Chiropractic Cleveland, Ohio

Nov 21 2016
Big Daddy's Car lot I was lied to by my car salesman and set up to later get my car impounded. Then disrespected and treated bad by the people who answer the phones in the office. They will do anything for money. They do not care at all about there customers and/ or customer service. Contacting them with any issues you may be experiencing is a complete waste of time, because they will not help even if your paying customer in good standing. Worse company I've ever done business with and highly unprofessional. They told me whatever they felt like they needed to just to get my money. It's apparent lying is a just apart of their bad business scheme. I say to anyone looking Go Elsewhere. Anywhere else, I've dealt with several car lots and never have ive ever encountered such trouble as I've had with them in the very short amount of time I've dealt with their company. Dallas Texas Are you serious? Whoever you are. Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Big Daddy's Car lot Dallas, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Cricket Wireless AT&T Stores do not post the fine print what part of no contract prepaid don't they get Clarkston Washington Revised from original post. Cricket Wireless are thieves. Author: Lewiston, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Echo Summit Properties Llc Scam Alert Dont Rent From Run Away Go Elsewhere Greenwood Village Nationwide Author: Westminster, Colorado Property Management: Echo Summit Properties Llc

Nov 19 2016
Verizon Wireless a $20.00 up grade charge when you purchase a new phone. This is NOT justified, Roseville, CA Nationwide What? Author: Roseville, California Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless all under CALIFORNIA LIFELINEpaid for by US taxpayers! Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire is how the costomer DIS service agents are trained!!!!! Medley Florida Author: costa mesa, California Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless Medley, Florida