Your Search | shari lazenby, go wireless

Oct 21 2014
yolo cafe its a bar I love going outt and being social so I decided to go there im just a hardworking college student who that loves a good party the owner and his daughter are very rude. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: yolo cafe Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
David Bamberger foul mouth curses adversary David Bamberger attorney tells adversary to Go ,blank, yourself Filthy mouth - should be spanked New York New York Author: New York, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: David Bamberger foul mouth curses adversary New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
united cash advance called harrasing me about a advance im suppose to owe ripped me off for 350.00 last year nothing but fraud they need to go to jail. tried to collect loan not owed by me an threatened with warrant . californa Author: muskegon, Michigan Legal Process Services: united cash advance Internet

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 19 2014
Verizon Wireless In May 2014 I went to Verizon Wireless store to upgrade my phone in Brick, NJ. I picked out my phone, and the salesman told me they were having a special on tablets. For just $10.00 a line, I could have as many tablets I would like as a give away for Mo Do Not Trust Verizon Wireless Salesmen,Brick, NJ store, they will tell you any lie to sell you something. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Brick, New Jersey

Oct 19 2014
WeGoLook REVIEW: We Go Look dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  Our mission at WeGoLook® is to provide a service that global consumers can access at any time, regardless of their location, to verify an item, property, or person by dispatching a Looker® on their behalf and providing them with a personalized and affordable report. WeGoLook has exponentially grown since launch in 2010 through search engine optimization marketing tactics, referrals, social media presence, corporate networking, & affiliate partnerships.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Verifiers: WeGoLook | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WeGoLook, a nationwide inspection company headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK providing dynamic field services. Working with individual and corporate consumers to verify current condition of properties, vehicles, heavy equipment, & other assets. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 19 2014
Rochell's Elite Auto Owner: Ike Rochell This persons charged me a fee to go to the auction and then charged me more than what the vehicle was auctioned off for. I'm sure he has done this to many others... Southaven Mississippi Author: Memphis, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Rochell's Elite Auto Southaven, Mississippi

Oct 17 2014
Robyn Shield at AT&T Office of President Robyn Shield at AT&T,email: RS9869@att.comTel: 847-240-7227 Frivolous charges and collection efforts by ATT Wireless Nationwide Author: Rockville, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Robyn Shield at AT&T Office of President Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Lisa L Heiple Chatfield , Vaught, Pierce, Husky Worst realtor on the planet! Does not put property on MLS so she can be buying and selling agent. Tricks you into signing documents that you would NEVER agree to! Has most of her sales go bad because of unethical practices. Cares only about her commission and could care less what happens to the client. Happy Valley Oregon
Author: Damascus, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Lisa L Heiple Happy Valley, Oregon

Oct 17 2014
dc sale llc 2 young guys came to my house to try to get points to go italy. they told me that i had 3 days to cancel the payment and someone from there company would be calling me this morning no one has called. i am now going to be out of 59.00 dollars for some chil these 2 boys are trying to get point to go to Italy. they got 100 nts 200 nts 300nts. phoenix Arizona Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: dc sale llc phoenix , Arizona

Oct 16 2014
G&G Holistics Treatment Center Do Not Go To G&G Holistics for drug or alcohol treatment!!!! Horrible, Scam, Waste North Miami beach Florida Author: Lincolnshire, Illinois Mental Health: G&G Holistics Treatment Center North Miami beach, Florida

Oct 16 2014
Cricket Wireless Defective Phones Houston Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
Dr. Milburn's Eye care I have gone to his office several times in regards to my glasses falling off my face. And they sure did look busy fixing them but same day they fell off my head again. I called to speak with doctor in regards to this problem and he won't speak to me. Th Dr. Milburn, He will charge you to go blind. Medina Ohio Author: Medina, Ohio Eye Care: Dr. Milburn's Eye care Medina, Ohio

Oct 15 2014
verizon wiress VERIZON WIRELESS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU Greensboro Nationwide Author: Greensboro, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wiress Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
Cricket Wireless MAJOR SCAM. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles , California Telephone Companies: Cricket Wireless Los Angeles, California

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 12 2014
Bigcommerce Bigcommerce is the biggest scam ecommerce out there please becareful. They will keep charging your card without your consent and even go through the PayPal you set up for your store and take from your account and I have proof to show it. There product is the most useless ecommerce you can ever use they should be put out of business. There customer support is also the worst because that will offer you no help. Watch your wallet with these thieves Internet Author: columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Bigcommerce Internet

Oct 12 2014
Scoresense RIPOFF TAKING MONEY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM CREDIT CARD I cancelled a service I did not want. They let it go for one month and then started again! Dallas Texas Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Oct 11 2014
verizon mifi wireless Magic Smoke and Mirrors To Calculate Data usage Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: manor, Texas Internet: verizon mifi wireless Nationwide

Oct 11 2014
Wireless Workshop WHAT A RIP OFF!!! I WANT MY MONEY Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Workshop Internet

Oct 11 2014
Advnet AdvnetAdvnet.net Advanced Computers Wireless Internet Service, Cancelation of Service Port Huron Michigan Author: St. Clair, Michigan Internet Service Providers: Advnet Port Huron, Michigan

Oct 10 2014
Verizon Wireless Verizon is obligating me to pay for data plan that i did not want or agree to. Nationwide Author: Rochester, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

24, Report #1182031

Oct 09 2014
Verizon Wireless Charged for a phone that was never receivd. Fighting to get my money back. Had to call credit card company. Nationwide Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

25, Report #1182003

Oct 09 2014
Independent Dealers Advantage, LLC IDA, LLC IDA IS A SCAM -- DO NOT GO HERE Suwanee Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Car Financing: Independent Dealers Advantage, LLC Suwanee, Georgia