Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Shari Lazenby, Go Wireless
There may be more reports for "Shari Lazenby, Go Wireless"
For more results perform a general search for "Shari Lazenby, Go Wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
AVG/GO TECH SUPPORT AVG/GO ADVANCED TECH SUPPORT Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: AVG/GO TECH SUPPORT Internet

Feb 19 2017
Go Smart Mobile Nationwide
Author: Savannah, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Go Smart Mobile Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Verizon Wireless overcharging and terrible customer service Wallingford Connecticut, New Jersey You have failed to substantiate your claim Author: Boca Raton, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Wallingford, Connecticut

Feb 16 2017
Search Results Map of Stacks Auto Service map expand icon Stack's Auto Service & Tire Tommy I GOT RIPPED OFF AND THEY TRIED IT AGAIN I WILL NEVER GO BACK North Babylon New York
Author: Sayville, New York Auto Repair Service: Stacks Auto Service North Babylon, New York

Feb 16 2017
assurance wireless virgin mobile liars,incompetent,thiefs first rate idiots Nationwide Author: Olympia, Washington Financial Services: assurance wireless Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 16 2017
Lustine Toyoa Lustine Automotive group warrantiy Woodbridge Virginia Go About This The RIGHT Way! Author: Woodbridge , Virginia Auto Warranty: Lustine Toyoa Woodbridge , Virginia

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Verizon Wireless Pre-Paid phone rip-off Internet You poor helpless sole Author: kirkland, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Internet

True Wireless Deceptive Scammers Oklahoma City Internet
Huh? Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Internet

Feb 13 2017
realtystore.com I can see a lot of people has been charge for no reason with this company. I signed up for a free trial and immediately canceled; however I've been charged over $100 in a month.I call and nobody answers, I email and nobody addresses my issue. Don't go t realty store California Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: realtystore.com California

Feb 13 2017
Generational Equity LLC TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Generational Equity, LLC commits to total customer satisfaction and pledges to resolve complaints and inquiries. Generational Equity is committed to the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Generational Equity will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business. Generational Equity provides free educational-based forums to teach business owners how to successfully prepare an exit strategy. Generational Equity also provides professional financial evaluations and mergers and acquisitions advisory services for low to middle market private companies. Feel confident and secure when doing business with Generational Equity. Dallas Texas, Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Generational Equity TRUSTED Business | Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. Generational Equity provides free educational-based forums to teach business owners how to successfully prepare an exit strategy. Feel confident and secure when doing business with Generational Equity. Internet

Feb 13 2017
Fresh-O-Matic TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Fresh-O-Matic Corporation excellent reputation, awarded A+ Rating for their commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Fresh-O-Matic has proven they will go above and beyond the clients expectations. Thousands of distributors throughout Canada and U.S.A., Fresh-O-Matic Corporation is the vending industry leader with a solid reputation along with an experienced support staff dedicated to a commitment of strong customer service.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Fresh-O-Matic pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Fresh-O-Matic Corporation. Author: Toronto, Ontario Miscellaneous Companies: Fresh-O-Matic TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Fresh-O-Matic Corporation committed to total customer satisfaction. Toronto, Ontario

Feb 13 2017
Equities First Holdings, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Equities First Holdings LLC commits to total customer satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Equities First Holdings employees will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business - EFH has developed strategies and techniques that produce exceptional results even in the most difficult markets and they have been proven over time. The key to their success has a lot to do with the extensive utilization of their elite group of professionals around the world that they work with. - feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Equities First Holdings. Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Equities First Holdings, LLC TRUSTED Business Review: Equities First Holdings LLC commits to total customer satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Equities First Holdings employees will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 10 2017
Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company the brand new roof tile was installed less then a year, but rain actually wash down so much powder in certain area, which means several years later, my roof might be have red, pink, grey different colors, the worse the said they don't cover this in their warranty, THE WORSE is their VP,- Victor send me a RUDE / ARROGANT / THREAT / go to Court letter, Rialto, California
Author: hacienda heights, California Roofing Companies: Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company Rialto, CA 92377, California

Feb 10 2017
Government Contract Registry Inc This is a rip-off company. You pay to get jobs offered by government agencies but they never materialize. They keep putting you off hoping you get tired and go away. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY. Right away, guaranteed, Clearwater Florida Author: Stafford, Texas Builders & Contractors: Government Contract Registry Inc Internet

Feb 10 2017
Q Link Wireless, LLC qlink i got a free phone from them it was stoden and they wont replace it unless i buy another for $25 the phone was stolden i shouldnt have to pay for another one they should replace it free of harge Dania, 33004 Florida Author: pampa, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Q Link Wireless, LLC Dania, 33004, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Budget Car Sales Lied to, payments don't go on car, payments go in a savings account, will never get car paid off, and does not work with people. Muldraugh Kentucky The full story Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Budget Car Sales Muldraugh, Kentucky

Feb 09 2017
Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure First of all, I will say that I had a reading and purchased some oils from Big Liz a couple of years ago. I was not impressed so I never went back to her for anything else and not only that the oils started to smell bad or go rotten after a little while. Pretty bottles though. I was attracted to her website and she seemed so nice but she really isn't. Reynoldsburg (Chicago) Ohio This is pure fiction. Author: Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Ride rite I am currently buying a 04 monte Carlos but since i been buy the car its been problem after problem with this people i make my pays on time an sometime i have been later but other that i make my payments on time an i lost my job an that came an got the car an i pay the car up an got it back an i been make my payments on time everytime after that now here it is a 2 months later that come talk about im two payments behide an this has been happen for almost a year now an it seens to happan when you car mostly pay off but that never can prove to you that you behide nomore the what that write down an that dont like to keep track of your payment that lie an scam all the time i do not recommend nobody to buy car from this poeple an i have talk others that go threw the samething Springdale Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Ride rite Springdald, Arkansas

Feb 06 2017
Agent Provocateur Where did my e-credit go? Internet Author: Dublin, California Clothing Stores: Agent Provocateur Internet

Feb 06 2017
Assurance Wireless californinia Lifeline Telephone Applicant californian Author: Simi Valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Spectrum cable Was told to add a 5.00 fee per month and we would receive same service we had plus HBO and Cinemax and internet would be upgraded to 60mbps. When we changed lost 10 of our original channels that we watched. When I called to see why they said oh if you want those channels back you have to pay 20 more a month. We I asked to go back to the plan we had they said oh, you can't because that's a time warner package and you can't do that. Nation Wid Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Spectrum cable Nationwide