Your Search | sheffield safety & loss control

Aug 25 2016
Edge Pest Control INCOMPETENT - DISHONEST - POORLY MANAGED Orem, Sandy Utah Author: SLC, Utah Pest Control: Edge Pest Control Nationwide

Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital LTD Manchester
Just Kevin Author: Sheffield, Other Websites: Network Web Design Manchester,

Aug 25 2016
Payless Car Rental Told I need Loss of Use insurance Las Vegas Nevada Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Sales People: Payless Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 24 2016
Pureline Garcinia Complete Weight Loss Rip-Off Tampa Florida Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Tampa, Florida

5, Report #1320588

Aug 23 2016
Environmental Safety international Environmental Products International Inc. BEWARE!! USE CAUTION when dealing with this business. Learn from my mistake. Fairview New Jersey Author: Williamsport , Ohio Telemarketers: Environmental Safety international Fairview , New Jersey

Aug 23 2016
TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Billing and phone calls since April for a bill I do not owe. Zanesville, Ohio Ohio Author: McConnelsville, Ohio Pest Control: TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Spybot Software 888-769-380Sheffield Vil. OH I went to website Spybot and applied for it to my laptop, did not give any bank information. Looked at my bank acct. a day later and there was a charge for $88.82 that said Software 888-769-380. I contacted Spybot and they said their product is free. It has been a month now and my laptop has completely crashed. Sheffield Vil. Ohio Author: Pollok, Texas Computer Software: Spybot Sheffield Vil., Ohio

Aug 18 2016
PureLine i signed up for a free sample of a weight loss product called garcinia cambogia and I was to pay for the shipping, which was $4.00. I gave them I debit card for the $4.00 charge.  Tampa Florida Author: Austin, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: PureLine Tampa, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Davovi LLC Kurth BemisChris Olsen Refusal to cooperate to get control over web content Williston Vermont Author: Williston, Vermont Web Hosting: Davovi LLC Springfield, Vermont

Aug 15 2016
First Federal Credit Control Trying to collect for hospital bills that were covered by Workman's compensation when I was permanently disabled from a work accident that left me with a traumatic brain injury and concussion syndrome with nonrestrictive migraines which requires me to have 24/7 care.Cleveland Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Collection Agencies: First Federal Credit Control Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 15 2016
Zero Loss Formula Peter Morgan I was Scammed out of $500 Internet Scams Author: LA, California Brokerage Companies: Zero Loss Formula Internet

Aug 14 2016
Peak Business Development,inc Murra y,can't control affiliates,disorganized,dishonorable liar, owes me $2000 plus other loses NewYork New york Author: medina, Ohio Computer Fraud: Peak Business Development,inc NewYork, New York

Aug 12 2016
Sam Johnson PNC mortgage underwriting company Samuel Johnson Adam States extra payment required on loss mitigation asks money be sent from money gram to a person not to PNC bank nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Real Estate Services: Sam Johnson PNC mortgage underwriting company Nationwide

14, Report #1320428

Aug 11 2016
old bag of nails outta control management westerville Ohio Author: grovecity , Ohio Restaurants: old bag of nails westerville, Ohio

Aug 10 2016
Florida Power and Light FPL Constant Power Surges and Loss of Power costing me big bucks Miami Florida Author: Florida Electrical Services: Florida Power and Light Miama, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Did not finish job; part of what is completed is unacceptable, overcharged me Deland Florida Author: Orange City, Florida Home Improvements: Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Deland, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Physicians weight loss center bought b-12 shots had quad bi pass went today and they cancelled my shots and now i am out that money. I was told I could freeze my program until I felt better. parma hts Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Financial Services: Physicians weight loss center parma hts, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Physicians Weight Loss Center Motivation, support and medical supervision and expertise are non-existent - this is a bait and switch - don't join Physicians Weight Loss Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Physicians Weight Loss Center Manassas, Virginia

19, Report #1320890

Aug 05 2016
NEXT LEVEL NUTRA, LLC NITRIC STORM AND MAXIMUM TEST THEY ADVERTISED WEIGHT LOSS/FAT BURNER - I LOST 0 POUNDS AND HAD 0 EFFECTIVENESS. HENDERSON Nevada Author: KILLEEN, Texas Weightloss Programs: NEXT LEVEL NUTRA, LLC HENDERSON, Nevada

20, Report #1320939

Aug 05 2016
aquatic safety Eric Hammermeister Cheated me and lied to me White Plains New York Author: new town, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: aquatic safety Internet

Aug 04 2016
Right Toyota in Scottsdale Beware --- dishonest, very dishonest Scottsdale, Arizona Online Defamation Law Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Right Toyota in Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona

22, Report #1320367

Aug 02 2016
Professional Transportation Incorporation P.T.I. And Branch Manager Willard Rick Woods Employee's Safety Van Inspection Reports, ENGINE LIGHT ON MANAGER IGNOREDReports van break down Driver fired Evansville Indiana Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Inspection: Professional Transportation Incorporation Evansville, Indiana

23, Report #1320321

Aug 02 2016
Edge Pest Control Edge Utah DON'T SIGN ANYTHING, Don't have them do anything!! Sandy Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Pest Control: Edge Pest Control Sandy, Utah

Jul 30 2016
Ehrlich Pest Control I'm being billed for services I'm not receiving and I can't reach anyone at the company. They don't answer the phone or return calls to explain Groveport Ohio Author: Grove City, Ohio Inspections & Hazards: Ehrlich Pest Control Groveport, Ohio

25, Report #1319761

Jul 30 2016
B E & L AUTO SALES BOWMAN, EARNEST AND LOTTIE AUTO SALES Crooks, overpaid, salvaged title, flood, total loss WALTERBORO South Carolina
Author: St. Helena, South Carolina Auto Dealers: B E & L AUTO SALES WALTERBORO, South Carolina