Your Search | sheffield safety & loss control

Jan 14 2017
ECCIE Fake reviews, using personal information without consent, using images without consent, defamation, putting safety in jeopardy Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Adult Web Site: ECCIE Internet

Jan 14 2017
Concealed online They have a concealed weapons safety course that when completed, follows up with a 65 dollar fee Burbank Oregon
Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Computer Classes: Concealed online Burbank, Oregon

Jan 14 2017
Tropical Roofing inc Sold me windowed that have molded between the glass and hardware loss Clearwater Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Builders & Contractors: Tropical Roofing inc Clearwater, Florida

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered a remote control balloon Nov4. I have yet to receive it and they do not answer inquiries. No phone number. Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
Terminix Missed Appt. crescent city Internet Author: crescent city, California Pest Control: Terminix Internet

Jan 13 2017
Drake's Collision charged storage and tow fees almost half the cost of repairs a total loss insurance declared vehicle Southfield Michigan
Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Auto Storage: Drake's Collision Southfield, Michigan

Jan 12 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class UniverseOrder #350444 Ordered 2 cute puppy banks for children -$43.98 Louisiana Author: Sheffield, Iowa Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
Sugar Mountain Resort, Inc AKA Ski Sugar AKA Sugar Mountain Ski & s****.
Clearly you work for the resort... Author: HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina Sports Instruction: Sugar Mountain Resort, Inc Banner Elk, North Carolina

Jan 11 2017
AHIS P.O. box 260098 Miami FL 33126-9807 American Heritage Insurance Services Deceptive Business Practice. My pimary Insurance carrier Covered my legitmate totl loss not at fualt auto claim. Gap stalled each stepm of the procees for 120 Day destorying my credit score. and not paying mre for the residual refund for my Extended auto warranty of which 41 months werenot used. Miami Florida Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS Miami , Florida

Jan 10 2017
Hobbie Discount Chris Oliver Ordered Two Items the Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark & Nemo Never recieved my order. Emailed couple times to Chris Oliver. After 3-weeks I been waiting for my order. I received another email stating I need to wait 30 more days. I just got scammed. I hope this person Chris Oliver get caught. Please people do not order anything from Hobbie Discount it's a big time scam! Internet Author: Sacramento, California News Media: Hobbie Discount Internet

Jan 08 2017
Jay's Auto Sales Sold me a lemon car that has been in the shop for repairs 15 times for traction control Wadsworth Ohio Author: Homerville, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Jay's Auto Sales Wadsworth, Ohio

Jan 08 2017
Verizon Wireless out of control data overage charges Marion Nationwide Author: Marion, Iowa Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Hobbie Discounts Chris Oliver I ordered the remote control swimmer shark and clownfish on October 30 and as in January 7 I still have not received them Internet Author: Butte, Montana Credit Card Fraud: Hobbie Discounts Internet

Jan 07 2017
Oster Lindet ApS / Lars Petersen and Underground Safety Equipment, 7305 E. Greenway Road, Scottsdale, Arizona. International Thieves Denmark and Scottsdale, Arizona Author: VICTORVILLE, California Tourist Attractions: Oster Lindet ApS / Lars Petersen Denmark, Other

Jan 06 2017
Fit Trial 800.957.9612 and 888.338.4185 weight loss supplements Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Internet

Jan 06 2017
Enterprize Rent-A-Car Audatex North America Inc.Canada Damage RecoveryMars Collision a scratch that was puit on the passenger dide bumper cost me $489.32. They added new metal and took 4.3 hours to fix. They charged me for 2 days loss of use. Kingston Ontario Author: Lyndhurst, Ontario Body Work & Repair: Enterprize Rent-A-Car Kingston , Ontario

Jan 05 2017
True results I was given misleading information. When ever I did get a question answered it was a vague and or a standard answer. I only saw the doctor once. When I asked to see the doctor I could never get to see him. Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Weight Control: True results Houston, Texas

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies discount Products for less Ordered remote control floating shark , charged me, never received Internet Author: Linwood , Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hobbies Discount Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Shark-Clown Fish Vancouver, B.C. British Columbia Author: Oregon City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 04 2017
ARMagLock AR Mag Evolusion Concepts, LLC Lockarmaglock.com Fraudulent Legal & Safety Representation San Diego California
Author: Los Angeles, California Guns & Ranges: ARMagLock Internet

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Brad the shipping guy I ordered on line 4 remote control clown fish, about 11/15/2016, my credit card was charged $159.80 on 11/25/2016. I received an e-mail dated 12/02/2016 that stating that I should receive my order in one or two weeks. I have not received my order, it is now 1/03/2017. I emailed them 2 times and have not received a reply. I would still like to receive my order, but if they can't deliver, I would like my money returned. Vancouver British Columbia hobbies discount Author: Manteca, California Fishing: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Dec 30 2016
deal empire placed an order, never recieved tracking number, order number or confirmation number! BUT they charge my bank account not known Internet Author: Pomona Park, Florida Weight Control: deal empire Internet

Dec 29 2016
Hobbies DISCOUNTS ordered 2 swimmers sharks remote control . they debited my account for 2x $39.95=$79.90 never received them ordered them on 11 / 25 and 11 / 28 2016 tracking numbers were fake what a scam Internet Author: centerville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies DISCOUNTS Internet

Dec 29 2016
Mobility City HOMECARE AMERICA OF SOUTH FLORIDA, INC. My father purchased a Prowler 3310 mobility scooter from Mobility City located at 1801-C 45th St, Ft Lauderdale FL on January 15th 2016. 7 months later on August 4th he took the scooter in for repair due to the head light no longer working. He was advised that the control panel, an electrical component needed replacing and was charged $284.95 for the repair. That was for the part $229.95, labor and freight. He asked the serviceman “Mike” why the part was not under warranty since according to the scooter maker Drive Medical; electrical parts had a 14 month warranty. Mike told him the part was not warrantied. . Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Menifee, California Disability Services: Mobility City Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Claude Johnson guitar control Guitar control Debited my credit card for a product I never ordered Internet Author: 33333, Alabama Producers: Claude Johnson guitar control Internet