SHEFFIELD SAFETY & LOSS CONTROL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sheffield Safety & Loss Control
There may be more specific results for "Sheffield Safety & Loss Control"
For more specific results for "Sheffield Safety & Loss Control"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Claude Johnson Guitar Control Claude Johnson LLC Guitar Control Billed for services not ordered 1121 Washington Pl, Wayne, PA, Pennsylvania 19087, USA Internet
Author: Brisbane, Alabama Music: Claude Johnson Guitar Control Internet

Jul 25 2017
Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse I was downloading iTunes, and it showed an offer if I pay 16 dollars I get three years of free downloads. And than I check my back account and it charged me 88 dollars Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet: Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse Internet

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 24 2017
AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING AGERO;MERCURY AUTO INSURANCE;CALIFORNIA AUTO INSURANCE;NATIONWIDE;ALLIED;A-1 TOWING (SAN BERNARDINO) COMPANIES FAIL TO PROTECT THE LIFE;PROPERTY AND SAFETY OF CLIENTS AND PAY FOR DAMAGES NATIONWIDE Nationwide
Author: DIAMOND BAR, California Road Rage: AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
California Medical Evaluators, California Psychiatric Evaluators, Gabor Vari insurance fraud, theft, deceipt, loss of license Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Medical Expert Witnesses: California Medical Evaluators Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dr. Scott Levine ThinDoctor.com ScottLevineMD.com Ultimate Weight Loss Product even protects against Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension and more Orlando Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Doctors: Dr. Scott Levine Orlando, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Cox Pest Control, Michele Cox, Paul Cox Arcadia Florida Author: Arcadia, Florida Pest Control: Cox Pest Control, Michele Cox, Paul Cox Arcadia, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Keranique cosmetic products for hair loss total lack of transparency Australia Internet Author: Spring, Texas Beauty Salons: Keranique Internet

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 13 2017
apical online My Laptop computer freezed. Can not switch it off unless I remove the battery and there is an attachement page on the screen that instruct me that my details is in danger. Internet
Author: Sheffield, Alabama Internet Fraud: apical online Internet

Jul 12 2017
Arrow Exterminators of Lake Norman Lied about active Termites and couldn't show me any. Last inspection stated none active in same location. Mooresville North Carolina Arrow Exterminators Consumer Affairs Called to Fix Issue Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Pest Control: Arrow Exterminators Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 10 2017
Quality Control Air  Port Charlotte Florida Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Appliances: Quality Control Air Port Charlotte, Florida

Jul 10 2017
Vision Security v. Xcentric Ventures LLC Lawsuit Against Ripoff Report Dropped After Discovery. Planning to Sue Ripoff Report?  Think Again. Vision Security a history of regulatory violations, including multiple sanctions by many state Attorney General’s, regulatory authorities for deceptive business practices to consumers, tens of thousands of dollars in fines, and loss of its license in several states is exactly the type of business Ripoff Report was designed to expose.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Security Services: Vision Security v. Xcentric Ventures LLC Lawsuit Against Ripoff Report Dropped After Discovery. Planning to Sue Ripoff Report? Think Again. Vision Security a history of regulatory violations Orem, Utah

Jul 08 2017
Envisage Skin International I came across the advertisement on Facebook regarding anti aging creams manufactured by Envisage Skin International. In that ad , it was clearly mentioned that they are giving away product for trial and the interested person need to pay only the shipping charges of $4. They asked for the details of name, address and the credit card. I gave the credit card details thinking that I will be charged only $4 towards shipping. To my surprise, on July 7th, my card was charged with $103 and for $109 by this company . The vendor name as provided by my bank, Standard Chartered bank was Beautycarechoices.com. I never authorized this company, either Envisage Skin International or Beauty carechoices.com to charge these amounts to my credit card. I am completely at loss to know how to recover these amounts as there is no address or the contact numbers given on the product. This is totally a fraudulent company cheating people under the false advertisement of Free Trial . Please help me to recover these amounts. Thanks in advance. Internet I can help Author: Bangalore, Ohio Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Jul 08 2017
Dyer & dyer Volvo Dyer & Dyer made extensive repairs to my wife's XC 90 Volvo.Both front wheel axles/bearings/rotors/brake assemblies were replaced. On May 12, 2017, my wife was driving down an interstate highway in Illinois the front driver side axle/wheel/bearings/brake assembly came out of the car. She lost control of the car, went into the ditch and hit a tree. Was pinned in the car. According to Police presonnel she should not be here today. When Dyer & Dyer was contacted, they replied we did not work on the front end of the vehicle. We have the service ticket. Over $4,000.00 for repairs. I went through three Companies to receive a repair history report for Vin # YV1CM91H731014299, only oil changes/check fluids was on the report. Did they delete service records? Please call or e-mail me upon your review. Thank You Chamblee Georgia Author: Doraville, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Dyer & dyer Volvo Chamblee, Georgia

Jul 07 2017
Eugene Lefftenant. Traffic Eugenics Trading Platforms Out of Control Ex Banker and Engineer Turns Rogue All of the San Fernando Valley California Author: Burbank, California Dead Beat Dads: Eugene Lefftenant Mission Hills, California

Jul 07 2017
SanctuaryHouse dirty, no electric, green pool, safety violations, assault and battery, thievery, out right lying wilton manors Florida Author: wilton manors, fl, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SanctuaryHouse wilton manors, Florida

Jul 06 2017
DC Pool Dennis and Lou On may 24,2017,Lou from DC pool arrived to open the pool. He assured me that everything was under control and he would complete the opening because I needed to go out.the next day the pump was leaking.i called and they came within the next day to fix it due to the rainy weather,we didn't go into the pool until June 11th.at that time we discovered that although the pool ladder was in,it had not been bolted down.this resulted in using the ladder and having it come right out.my daughter banged her head because of this.we did not have the hardware to bolt it in ourselves because DC took it when they closed the pool.i spoke to Dennis the following day and he told me that he would send someone on Thursday, June 15th..it is July 6th and no one has come despite many phone calls to DC and their promises that someone will takes care of it..at this point they will not take my calls..this business is very disorganized and they were happy to take my money for the pool opening but their job was incomplete and they can't be bothered to correct it.DO NOT USE Medford New York Author: Farmingdale, New York Pool Services: DC Pool Medford, New York

Jul 05 2017
Natures Garcinia I responded to an offer of a free trial of Natures Garcinia, a weight loss aid, which cost me $7.50 for shipping and handling! Little did i know this was the tip of the iceberg! Internet Author: Sacramento, California Drug Manufacturers: Natures Garcinia Internet

Jul 05 2017
Tricounty Pests control 11 Hired them to get rid of my bed bugs. It will now be the third time they have come to do the job. Each time they said my house wasn't ready and has charged me 300 dollars. Plus the 1300 dollar fee for doing it. Logan Ohio Author: Logan, Ohio Cleaning Services: Tricounty Pests control 11 Logan , Ohio

Jul 04 2017
Linda Scoffin KB Midlands Excel Servicing KB Midlands Lincoln Ltd , United Servicing, Capital Cleaning, Kirby Service Centre Lincoln KSC Linda Scoffin In Court for Ripping People Off Lincoln
Author: Sheffield, Wyoming Better Business Bureau: Linda Scoffin KB Midlands Excel Servicing Lincoln,

Jul 04 2017
United Finance Co United Finance Co of Eugene, United Finance Co of Roseburg, United Finance Co of Grants Pass, United Finance Co of Salem, United Finance of Portland These scum bags will hide in the shadows for up to a decade, then attempt to steal more than your loan amount Eugene Oregon Mr Jimmy Quality Control Author: Eugene, Oregon Loans: United Finance Co Eugene, Oregon

Jul 01 2017
Food Addiction Intensive LLC Joan Ifland Joan Ifland kicked me out of the program I participated in 1.5 years because I refused to sign a new restrictive agreement she just composed and required all participants to sign to remain in the group. Cincinnati Ohio Safety Author: Lamar, South Carolina Health Care Education: Food Addiction Intensive LLC Cincinnati, Ohio