Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sheffield Safety & Loss Control
There may be more reports for "Sheffield Safety & Loss Control"
For more results perform a general search for "Sheffield Safety & Loss Control"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
SOFTWARE 888-769 SHEFFIELD VIL OH I went to the avast site google playstore advertised. I spent 18 for a year, was billed 88.82 from a different company. Sheffield Village ohio Author: Grass Lake, Michigan Internet Fraud: SOFTWARE 888-769 SHEFFIELD VIL OH Internet

Feb 20 2017
Credit Control LLC Scam to obtain electronic authorization for payment on a fake account Hazelwood Missouri Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Credit Control LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Feb 17 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered the remote control Shark Ballon on 12/17/2016 and never recieved my package. Order #94829, Tracking #RR387537VU. I have tried to contact mant times and no response. I notified my bank and I was chargerd for the Item which I never received Internet Author: League City, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 16 2017
Wells Fargo Teneasha Leak at local branch on Hwy 64 Arlington, Tenn. Also main office/ head quarters/ Claims/ Loss Department. Wells Fargo Delays Endorsement of Our Insurance Claim Check Due to Extreme Water Damage / Due to Burst Pipes in Attic Des Moines , IA & Hwy 64 in Arlington, Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 15 2017
Howard Baldridge: Classic Consulting and Funding, LLC, 289 Jonesboro Road Suite #447, McDonugh, Georgia 30253 ,Control #16044215 Status Active since 04/28/2016, Frontier Consulting, LLC,  (Control #14059094 Admin. Dissolved on 12/07/2016) *****Attention Howard Baldridge is a Credit Repair Rippoff Artist***** McDonugh Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Services: Howard Baldridge: Classic Consulting and Funding, LLC, 289 Jonesboro Road Suite #447, McDonugh, GA 30253 (Control #16044215 Status Active since 04/28/2016) McDonugh, Georgia

Feb 15 2017
Trygarciniaburn/ trimfit/ slimfit advertised by cnn apple cider vinegar weight loss clinical study article false advertisement/ fake return policy St. Petersburg Internet
Author: WARREN, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Trygarciniaburn/trimfit/slimfit Internet

Feb 12 2017
Goodmark Chevrolet, INC. Goodmark goodmarkchevy.com Dealer Non compliant Federal Motor Vehicle Safety standards. Refused to repair under Warranty. Leased fleet vehicle sold as Non-Leased Fleet Vehcile. Commerce Georgia
War and Peace was shorter Author: Phenix City, Alabama Auto Warranty: Goodmark Chevrolet, INC. Commerce, Georgia

Feb 11 2017
Score Discount Hobby Discount I ordered two of the remote control fish for Christmas in November. My VISA was charged $79.90 on November 12,2016 and I have never received the items. Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Marine Accessories: Score Discount Internet

Feb 10 2017
Prime Termite Prime Termite and Pest Control Unlicensed, fraudulenty files reports, illegitamite, deceptive, scammers Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Pest Control: Prime Termite Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2017
Canadian Laser Safety Sending Misleading Letter to Show Proof of Compliance or Report You to Ministry of Labour Toronto Ontario
Author: Michigan Beauty Salons: Canadian Laser Safety Toronto, Ontario

Feb 09 2017
Nalluri Plastic Surgery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Nalluri Plastic Surgery clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with us. We are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nalluri Plastic Surgery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Nalluri Plastic Surgery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: sarasota, Florida Doctors: Nalluri Plastic Surgery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Nalluri Plastic Surgery offers a wide variety of treatments from injectables, skin care, laser treatments and surgery including corrective surgery. Dr. Raja Nalluri developed his plastic surgery practice from the ground up, enabling him to embody the highest standards of modem plastic surgery. Patient safety and effective results are the cornerstones of Nalluri Plastic Surgery. sarasota, Florida

Feb 07 2017
Hobbies Discount Saw an awesome flying remote control shark on their facebook site, and ordered/paid for it. It has been 2 months and I have not heard a word from them. Internet Author: Covina, California On-Line Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 04 2017
Nalluri Plastic Surgery Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Nalluri Plastic Surgery is committed to providing top-notch services in plastic surgery for its patients.  Dr. Raja Nalluri, M.D. is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has treated 10,000 patients as of 2017 with excellent outcomes and patient satisfaction.  As with all surgeries, surgeons and medical practices, complications or problems can on occasion occur. If they do, patients can be rest assured that Dr. Raja Nalluri, M.D. is trained and experienced to handle such complications and successfully guide patients through the rocky process that rarely occurs to reach a satisfactory excellent outcome.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: Nalluri Plastic Surgery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Nalluri Plastic Surgery offers a wide variety of treatments from injectables, skin care, laser treatments and surgery including corrective surgery. Dr. Raja Nalluri developed his plastic surgery practice from the ground up, enabling him to embody the highest standards of modem plastic surgery. Patient safety and effective results are the cornerstones of Nalluri Plastic Surgery. Sarasota , Florida

Feb 04 2017
Maverick General Contractors Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Maverick General Contractors is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Maverick General Contractors promise control and predictability on energy consumption with the use of solar energy for your home or business. Maverick General Contractors implements top rated ground or floor mounted solar photovoltaic systems for residential, commercial, and municipal property.  Maverick General Contractors receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Maverick General Contractors is dedicated to superior customer experience with a dedicated team of project coordinators to ensure your solar system is installed by licensed, bonded, and insured technicians.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Maverick General Contractors Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Maverick General Contractors extensive experience in residential solar technology. Maverick General Contractors hands-on strategy will guide you throughout the entire process to avoid any confusion or delays. Maverick General Contractors offers solar technology for residential, commercial and municipal locations. Tempe, Arizona

Feb 04 2017
Fit Trial Products Product Name Supreme Fit GARCINIA Major Rip Off using Fox TV News Star Megan Kelly that appears to endorse a Miracle Weight Loss Pill San Diego California Author: Burkeville, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Products San Diego , California

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Curtis properties inc Garage Slide door Safety, Very dangerous! not willing to pay my car damage Glendale Nationwide
Author: Glendale, California Home Security: Curtis properties inc Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Salt Lake Family Fire Safety Detech Use Scare Tactics and Misleading information to sell overpriced product Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Riverton, Utah Home Security: Salt Lake Family Fire Safety Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
picture perfect put siding roof soffit and trim on house some is falling off holes left uncovered have bats in house was told by pest control people soffit siding and trim has to be taken off because of holes all over east peoria Illinois east peoria Author: streator, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: picture perfect east peoria, Illinois

Feb 01 2017
New Sun Energies Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: New Sun Energies dedicated to customer satisfaction. New Sun Energies promise control and predictability on energy consumption with the use of solar energy for your home or business. New Sun Energies implements top rated ground or floor mounted solar photovoltaic systems for residential, commercial, and municipal property.  New Sun Energies has extensive experience in residential solar technology. New Sun Energies works closely with clients, can customize a solar system to meet the unique energy needs of your household. New Sun Energies, hands-on strategy will guide you throughout the entire process to avoid any confusion or delays. New Sun Energies receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Solar Energy: New Sun Energies Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. New Sun Energies LLC has extensive experience in residential solar technology. New Sun Energies hands-on strategy will guide you throughout the entire process to avoid any confusion or delays. New Sun Energies offers solar technology for residential, commercial and municipal locations. New Sun Energies has 5 different locations nationwide and more coming in the future. Tempe , Arizona

Jan 30 2017
MCI Eastern Security Systems MCI Eastern MCI was security system company for the past 6 years. At some point in 2012, the system / communication stopped working. A person was sent to our home briefly, but stated that the system was working again. We recently sought the advice of another alarm company. They found that the first floor fire zone was disconnected at a trouble point and a resistor was put in place to cut off balance of fire devices that were showing trouble. New alarm company disconnected power, battery and communication from system and no phone call from central station was received to notify us of system loss. No one monitoring what was happening and home was not protected. We called to politely cancel our service with MCI. They told us that our 6 year contract was automatically renewed unless we contacted them 60 days prior to expiration. They are now charging us 1,312.19 but will accept 655.00 as a settlement. They are also threatening to put this through to a collection agency even though they breached the contract. Ringwood New Jersey Author: MAHWAH, New Jersey Home Security: MCI Eastern Security Systems Ringwood, New Jersey

Jan 29 2017
pain control and rehabilitation institute of georgia Dr.Shulim Spektor Very Possible -Illegal/UnEthical Medicare Billing Practices/Pill Mill Decatur Georgia Author: RIVERDALE, Georgia Doctors: pain control and rehabilitation institute of georgia Decatur, Georgia

Jan 26 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud clients feel secure in knowing that they are in complete control of the business funding process. There is no obligation and quotes are 100% free of charge. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. Author: Orange County, California Consumer Services: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Jan 26 2017
EPI Inc Environmental Safety Intl They will not stop calling and send product after I tell them to stop Fairview New Jersey Author: Ariton, Alabama Sales People: EPI Inc Fairview, New Jersey