Your Search | sheldon may & associates, pc

Dec 05 2016
Brittni Hoaks Brittni Davis Scammed me Sheldon Illinois
Author: Chicago , Illinois Accounting: Brittni Hoaks Sheldon , Illinois

Dec 03 2016
Brandy Davis Fortuno aid Thacker Associates Zobri? promised to eliminate debt and sole 17000 from my visa from an old retiree I feel like a fool Nassau New York New York Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Brandy Davis Nassau, New York

Dec 02 2016
Barry Pope Associates LLC Credit Repair Con Man Moreno Valley california UPDATE: BPA website suspended Author: vancouver, Washington Credit Services: Barry Pope Associates LLC Internet

Dec 02 2016
Jasper Contractors Jasper Roofing Jasper Contractors hope that they don't knock on your door! Your roof color may not be what you want and you will be treated horrible Internet
Don't belive their commitment to customer service Author: Magna, Utah Roofing Companies: Jasper Contractors Internet

Dec 02 2016
Wakefield & Associates Collections Aurora Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefield & Associates Aurora, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
Strano Rental & Realty Strano, Strano & Associates DON'T RENT or ALLOW TO MANAGE YOUR PROPERTY Belleville Illinois Author: O'Fallon, Illinois Property Management: Strano Rental & Realty IL

Nov 29 2016
Eric Noveshen/Envision Capital Bridgewater Capital; Bridgewater Associates; HR Ventures Envision Capital/Bridgewater Capital/Eric Noveshen Financial Advisor Fort Lauderdale Florida. Fort Lauderdale Florida Notice of Subpoena Issued Author: Henderson, Nevada Financial Services: Eric Noveshen/Envision Capital Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 27 2016
WorkNHire Fake Employment Site Internet This may have been in error Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: WorkNHire Internet

Nov 27 2016
Kerns and Associates Jeannie Wont refund my money she did not do a CPN as she stated she would Internet Author: Pembroke, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Kerns and Associates Internet

Nov 21 2016
Jules And Associates Inc, Jules Buenabenta, Scott Monroe, Michael Behar, Angel Nevarez, Jacqueline Demerjian, Christopher Shipp, Celenia Kurtz, Thelecia Dunnig, Scam outfit, Lures you with promise of good rates/clean proposal, then catches you with signature in fine print los angelas California Author: denver, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies: Jules And Associates, Inc los angelas, California

Nov 21 2016
Big Daddy's Car lot I was lied to by my car salesman and set up to later get my car impounded. Then disrespected and treated bad by the people who answer the phones in the office. They will do anything for money. They do not care at all about there customers and/ or customer service. Contacting them with any issues you may be experiencing is a complete waste of time, because they will not help even if your paying customer in good standing. Worse company I've ever done business with and highly unprofessional. They told me whatever they felt like they needed to just to get my money. It's apparent lying is a just apart of their bad business scheme. I say to anyone looking Go Elsewhere. Anywhere else, I've dealt with several car lots and never have ive ever encountered such trouble as I've had with them in the very short amount of time I've dealt with their company. Dallas Texas Are you serious? Whoever you are. Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Big Daddy's Car lot Dallas, Texas

Nov 21 2016
James E. Worrell, Jr. Attempted Rape of My Daughter He was 47 she was 14. He is a Police youth minister at his church Harker Heights Texas *UPDATE ...anyone with information please Killeen Police Department 254-501-8800 Case #05002026
James E. Worrell Jr. - You Can Run - But You Can't Hide Author: Killeen, Texas Police: James E. Worrell, Jr. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 19 2016
The Deal Empire Ripped off! Internet This may help younot getting any response from you at all about my 2 orders. There is no tracking number and you dont answer my emails or answer the phone. I want my money back please.. The Deal Empir Author: Galena, Ohio Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire

Nov 19 2016
CERTPLEX LTD LONDON examcollection.com/contact.html Took out automatic money($37.49) from my debt card-Visa every month since May 2016 London 27 Old Gloucester Street London, United Kingdom Author: Austin, Texas Computer Classes: CERTPLEX LTD LONDON Internet

Nov 19 2016
First data global leasing you may not even know you are using them Flordia Author: Bellaire, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: First data global leasing Internet

Nov 17 2016
Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Its been almost two years I took Reggie Killough Christ Team in court for refusing to pay may wages. The judge granted the case to me,and they still haven't pay me a dime. This people they claim they help people in need, I'm not working Christmas coming a Christian, Thrift Store Holly Hill Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Employers: Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Holly Hill, Florida

Nov 17 2016
PERSONNEL CONCEPTS PC TAKE YOUR $$ BUT DONT SEND PRODUCTS, THEN WHEN YOU FINALLY GET THEM TO SEND PRODUCT. THEY CONTINUE TO BILL YOU WHEN YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID! ONTARIO California Author: SAINT JOHN, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PERSONNEL CONCEPTS ONTARIO, California

Nov 17 2016
Loan Modifications Associates Presented themselves as being able to help with our Motaga. Had us send payments to them instead of the loan holder. Never communicated with our loan holder. By chance looking on the web yesterday, realizes My Home was set for Public Auction TODAY! 11/17 Doesn't say Utah Loans... Author: lebanon, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Loan Modifications Associates Internet

Nov 14 2016
Mr. Transmission Scammer and Con Artist ,Mike May, Columbus Georgia Author: McDonough Ga, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission Columbus, Georgia

Nov 13 2016
Phillips and Associates James G. Phillips, INC. Inadequate service for price involved Jenks Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Employment Services: Phillips and Associates Jenks, Oklahoma

Nov 12 2016
Cox communications They ripped i don't owe $1,412.54 the lawyers are a rip off to i don't want them to call me or send letters they lied about everything morgan&associates are ripoffs to need them to leave me alone 2601 N.W.expressway,suite 205 East Oklahoma ,City, Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorney Generals: Cox communications Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
TheNotarySpot I did a closing on 9/30/16. Was supposed to be paid $250 as I am an attorney. Very long closing and quite complicatede. To date after may communications have not been paid. Be very careful dealing with this company if they are still in business. I plan to compalin on every available outllet. Dixie Newhouse Texas Author: Smithsburg, Maryland Consumer Services: TheNotarySpot Texas

Nov 09 2016
Specialty Electronics Let's be real here. Do Not Work with these people. The suave sales pitch may fool you, but they for sure will hit you with an inflated invoice at the end of the job, then lock you out of your own system until you pay for all the add on's they need to make you system work. So sad that my own Router,cameras and credentials were password locked! Terrible experience. I was taking the high road until my credentials were jacked. Naples Florida Author: Naples , Florida Cameras & Video: Specialty Electronics Naples, Florida

Nov 09 2016
Monat Global--- I've had the same issues as others regarding this company's ordering practices and customer service. I've waited on hold for long long periods of time to speak with someone. I've attempted to cancel an order made in error by clicking a wrong button. I was attempting to order one product & got a different one. They don't allow cancellations once you click. When I finally got through (55 minutes on hold) I was told they don't accept cancellations. The product, which they said was already shipped, wasn't shipped (the label on the shipping pkg confirmed that). I'm on hold again (now 36 mins) as I write this to get their return shipping 'RNA' number. What a joke. There are other products on the market that will work just as well. Thus this is my last order of business with these people. Oh...just so you know...they'll accept my return and credit me for the product but not the cost of the shipping AND I have to pay the return shipping cost. I will tell anyone I know who may consider ordering their products NOT TO DO SO! They are scammers at best. Be careful! They're located in Doral, Florida Order Process Author: doraville, Alabama Beauty Salons: Monat Global doral, Florida

Nov 07 2016
Francis & Mailman PC / Geoffrey Baskerville Geoffrey Baskerville LAWYER CHEATS YOU BY TAKING 80%-90% OF SETTLEMENTS Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: , New Jersey Legal Services: Francis & Mailman PC / Geoffrey Baskerville Philadelphia, Pennsylvania