Your Search | sheldon may & associates, pc

May 03 2016
Nova Financial Group Harassing early morning phone calls by rude associates Wheat Ridge Colorado
Author: Boulder, Colorado Lawyers: Nova Financial Group Wheat Ridge, Colorado

May 03 2016
Open Business Directory and Open Business Solutions LLC Company Scammed Us Via Fax Switzerland / Dubai / Philadelphia / Miami Pennyslvania/Florida/Switzerland / Dubai Author: Temecula, California Advertising / Deceptive: D. L. Phares & Associates Temecula, California

May 03 2016
Why not lease it Tempoe llc Put me into a collection agency and then wont talk to me about the account at all. I believe that someone may have stole my identity Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Why not lease it Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

May 02 2016
Meritrust Credit Union Not to be believed Wichita Kansas Robert the idiot Author: Manhattan, Kansas Loans: Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
Fillmore and Associates David Vera Fake Debt Collectors Phone Scam unknown Internet Author: Malvern, Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: Fillmore and Associates Internet

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

May 02 2016
Constitution Life Medicare Supplement WOW IS THIS PLACE A RIPOFF and once you are in it; you may spend years trying to wake up from this nightmare. Pensacola Florida Author: Enola, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Constitution Life Medicare Supplement Pensacola, Florida

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

Apr 30 2016
Mark W. Hollmann M.D. Florida Orthopaedic Associates Knee Surgery Nightmare Orange City Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Doctors: Mark W. Hollmann M.D. Orange City, Florida

11, Report #1302040

Apr 29 2016
Kermathrealty Kermath Realty Jeff Kermath Realtor Discount broker that does not return calls on properties you may be interested in seeing and unprofessional behavior for offers Saline Michigan
Author: Novi, Michigan Realtors: Jeff Kermath Saline, Michigan

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 27 2016
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: . Right Choice Pools & Spas ia a family business dedicated to customer satisfaction. Right Choice Pools strives to be 100% transparent with clients, offering very detailed proposal specifications as well as matching contracts to make sure the customer knows exactly what included in their custom pool. Right Choice Pools strongly feels an educated customer is the key factor to making a smart decision. Right Choice Pools always gives clients a copy of the purchase agreement at the very 1st appointment in order to give clients the time they need to review & prepare any questions that may arise.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Pool Builders: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida Swimming Pool Contractor’s License, custom pool builder, building residental swimming pools & remodels both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas has over 15 years combined experience in the swimming pool industry & over 50 years of experience in the constructio Coral Springs , Florida

14, Report #1302084

Apr 27 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates I received a letter that i had wom $3,900,000 and all I had to do was send them $20.00,Nationwide Author: Crawford, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Nationwide

15, Report #1301934

Apr 26 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates the company sent me a letter stating that I have won $3,900,000,00 and that I need to send them a processing fee $20 fresh Meadows, New York Author: BERKELEY, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates fresh Meadows,, New York

Apr 26 2016
IHOP IN HIXSON My family and I went to IHOP to get the kids eat free deal that they supposedly been advertising everywhere. When we went 4/23/2016 not knowing that they had stopped the deal early before May 6. We had to pay for our meal and the kids also i was very disappointed cause they didn't tell us nothing we over heard another family complaining. Hixson,  Tennessee Ummmmm... Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Restaurants: IHOP IN HIXSON Hixson, TN, Tennessee

Apr 25 2016
Eagle Recovery Associates Peoria Illinois Author: Berwyn, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Eagle Recovery Associates Peoria, Illinois

Apr 25 2016
Dennis Wilenchik, Wilenchik and Bartness, PC Attorneys TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW and commitment to client satisfaction: Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Wilenchik and Bartness stands on an impeccable record since being founded in 1991. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Partners Dennis Wilenchik and Becky Bartness maintain the highest AV rating that is available under the Martindale Hubbell rating system. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Wilenchik and Bartness Phoenix Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dennis Wilenchik TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. . Partners Dennis Wilenchik and Becky Bartness maintain the highest AV rating that is available under the Martindale Hubbell rating system. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Wilenchik and Bartness. Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 25 2016
Butler, Rose, Jameson Associates You have won Three Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars...Sign and mail back with 20.00 Babylon New York Author: Austin, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose, Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

Apr 25 2016
Robbins Property Associates The Preserve at Tampa Palms Overpriced, Unresponsive, Apathetic Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Homeowner Associations: Robbins Property Associates Tampa, Florida

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Butler, Rose, &Jameson Associates Say I won $3,900,000.00 BABYLON New York If you ignore them... Author: Hague, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

Apr 24 2016
butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. This peaple has send me tons of mails,vauchers,sertificates,releases,and many promess of large amount of money . It been like this for a year almost I haven't receive a pen of it . If ure scamming this is not cool . I receive today 49 peace of mail all s I have receive ton of mail from this so call money givers or resechers of the Internet .I been given certificates of won prices for a long time ,I haven't see a single peny yet . all I want is my money back pmb 330,176-25 union tpke free meadows n.y. 11368 Nationwide ?????? Author: bronx , New York Accounting: butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
hotelsone.com I may yet get my cancelled reservation refunded...if I should live that long!!! Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Montana Hotel: hotelsone.com Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Casino super aposta 1 Casino website Super aposta 1. Ilegal fraud scam website for online games and real money. Superaposta1.com is open in Countries without license. Got my 1700 Euros and now it's closed in Portugal. No satisfaction at all. Do not join or play. Get your money or you may get a surprise one day just like me. Ripoff. Internet Author: Alabama Casinos: Casino super aposta 1 Internet