Your Search | shell & sinclair gas

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Turnersville citgo 5201 NJ-42, Turnersville, NJ 08012 Turnersville citgo Turnersville nj New Jersey Author: Audubon, New Jersey Gas Stations: Turnersville citgo Turnersville, New Jersey

Jan 08 2017
Back Mountain Gas Emergency Delivery Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Author: Taylor, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Back Mountain Gas Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Guardian Smart Vision Series and Kamron Audio approched me at a gas station and said he was selling Home digital video recorder and A Digitsl Home Theater system. The items where in a packaged box with sealed bands around them. When I got home I opened them up they do not work. I scaned the bar codes and it brought me to one website with no number nor address. I searched the internet and couldn't find anything on the name brand Durham, NC Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Guardian Smart Vision Series Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Surface Restorations Services Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Dec 27 2016
Louisville gas and electric LG&E Overcharging and overestimating Louisville, KY Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Better Business Bureau: Louisville gas and electric Louisville, KY, Kentucky

Dec 27 2016
Mike cooper, Al Hagen Ranch Shell Car wash Car wash broke my passanger rear view mirror boynton beach Florida
Author: Lake worth, Florida Car Washes: Mike cooper, Al boynton beach , Florida

Dec 22 2016
Uptown sushi houston texas Disrespect the customer. I almost died from shell fish allergy Houston Texas Typical.. Author: Houston , Texas Restaurants: Uptown sushi houston texas Houston , Texas

Dec 21 2016
Lifeline ATS Oil & Gas Company Dr Roy GarzaHeriberto Gonzalez Non Performers, dishonest and deceiptful McAllen Texas Author: Houston, Texas Brokerage Companies: Lifeline ATS Oil & Gas Company McAllen, Texas

Dec 20 2016
High Voltage Arcade High Voltage Arcade. East Hills Mall Discrimination, Liar, False Advertising, Neo n**i, Corrupt Nasty Manager, Racist, Front Company, Organized crime, Shell company, hate crime Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield , California ORGANIZED CRIME: High Voltage Arcade Bakersfield , California

Dec 16 2016
High Class Universe Took money, no product sent. Internet Author: Shell Knob, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 14 2016
Direct Energy Gas Rip Off Houston Texas Author: Novi , Michigan Questionable Activities: Direct Energy Houston, Texas

Dec 13 2016
The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 I ordered the Body Shaper and it took forever to get my order but once here, Found out they are False advertising the product. It doesn't do what it says and I asked for my money back and they have not responded I can't get a hold of them either by phone, e-mail or chat. Very unprofessional. Company is a scam and my order came from China so think this is a company shell for a company in China. Irvine California Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 Irvine, California

Dec 08 2016
Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Zippy Shell false advertising, bad moving co., dirty warehouse storage facility, delivered our things on an open flatbed truck while raining the entire time, does not want to pay a minimum amount to make us happy after ruining our things. Nationwide Author: Youngsville,, Louisiana Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Nationwide

15, Report #1342029

Dec 07 2016
Alturas at Burien AKA The Heights at Burien run by: Trinity Property Management These people charge a ridiculous amount of rent and they don't fix issues that arise in any of the 543 units the tenants have to pay w/s/g, electric, and gas on top of paying an absurd amount of tent to live in tiny a*s apartment's Burien Washington
Author: Burien, Washington Neighborhood Services: Alturas at Burien Trinity Property Management Burien, Washington

16, Report #1341902

Dec 07 2016
Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Seers Oil and Trading Ltd Signing of contracts and not honoring agreements - no proof of products Dallas Texas Author: Bethesda, Maryland Questionable Activities: Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
J Mac Radiator Keith Gas Tank Repair was considered Experimental at consumers cost Salt Lake City Utah Author: RIVERTON, Utah Auto Repair Service: J Mac Radiator Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 30 2016
Zippy Shell Donna Yext/Zippy Shell they damage my stuff between storage and moving it from PA to GA and dont want to fix it . i was told i had full insurance when i did a claim they tell me i was not fully insured (((REDACTED))) Whitehall, Pennsylvania Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Exxon gas station scam money at gad pump houston Texas
Let me answer your question Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Exxon gas station houston, Texas

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 18 2016
Tim Begovich E-bay ID thisishighendsales Stole my money just for his own entertainment Ca,Shell beach Internet Author: Elko NV, Nevada Computer Fraud: Tim Begovich Internet

Nov 14 2016
alliancebankcredit.com is a wholly owned Subsidiary of Sinclair Capital Holdings LTD LLC JORDAN DAVIES, CYNTHIA Demand A Refund Doesn't Respond Henry county, GA an Arlington, TX Nationwide A BOLD LIE Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: alliancebankcredit.com, Sinclair Capital Holdings LTD LLC Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
Chevron Pump Theft Lake Placid Florida Gas Containers Author: Lake Placid, Florida Gas Stations: Chevron Lake Placid, Florida

Nov 13 2016
Nick Sallem, Nick and Moes Florida Lottery Merchandise, shell, citgo, sunaco, uhaul,quiznos Lakeland Internet Author: London, Other Advertising Agencies: Nick Sallem Internet

Nov 10 2016
Electricity Freedom System Software Projects Organic Gas powered Generator Beaverton Oregan Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Appliances: Electricity Freedom System Internet