Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Shell & Sinclair Gas
There may be more reports for "Shell & Sinclair Gas"
For more results perform a general search for "Shell & Sinclair Gas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
kangaroo express or circle k gas pump cash rip off Birmingham Alabama Author: birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kangaroo express Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 15 2017
Angelina Jolie's Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Revived Youth Cream, Internet Author: Shell Beach, California Skin Care: Angelina Jolie's Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Internet

Feb 14 2017
Southern California Gas Company ignored my complaint letters, they never responded back to me, they never did anything about my problem, nor complaint, customer service is 100% useless, they are so Behind The Times when it comes down to Technology Los Angeles California ... Author: Los Angeles, California Utility Companies: Southern California Gas Company Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2017
American power & gas of nj Internet Author: Stockton, New Jersey Electrical Services: American power & gas of nj Internet

Feb 04 2017
Global Ad Solutions G.A.S., GAS Zero results after sending 10 million emails. Unknown Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Food Stores: Global Ad Solutions Internet

Feb 04 2017
Mega motors I brought a car from mega motors on 1-27-2017 and on my way home from work at 5:00 in the morning the car got stuck at a light and would not go. I put my foot on the gas and it still go so i put in park then drive and had to do this all the way home took it back to them they said nothing wasn't wrong with it so i took it to a mechanic and he said the transmission was slipping took the card and the mechanic number to them they still didn't do nothing then told me in order to get another car i would have to put down another down payment DALLAS Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Junk Dealers: Mega motors DALLAS, Texas

Feb 02 2017
Chris Sterling and Francis Johnson They work with shell companies and retool to new industries and charge for promotion Panama City, Panama Internet Author: Internet Brokerage Companies On-line: Francis Johnson Internet

Jan 30 2017
Patriot Oil And Gas, A.k.a. The Patriot Energy Group with Don Cunningham Dale LindseyDonald Burks Company Tax ID on 2/27/13: 45-3973710 Took $35,000 to drill and test Mahalitc#1 well API no. 42-089-32694, never even disturbed grass then vanished Richardson Texas Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Telemarketers: Miscellaneous Companies: Patriot Oil And Gas, A.k.a. The Patriot Energy Group with Don Cunningham Richardson, Texas

Jan 23 2017
Holiday Station Store Bad Gas Grand Forks North Dakota Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Auto Service Stations: Holiday Station Store Grand Forks, North Dakota

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Turnersville citgo 5201 NJ-42, Turnersville, NJ 08012 Turnersville citgo Turnersville nj New Jersey Author: Audubon, New Jersey Gas Stations: Turnersville citgo Turnersville, New Jersey

Jan 08 2017
Back Mountain Gas Emergency Delivery Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Author: Taylor, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Back Mountain Gas Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Guardian Smart Vision Series and Kamron Audio approched me at a gas station and said he was selling Home digital video recorder and A Digitsl Home Theater system. The items where in a packaged box with sealed bands around them. When I got home I opened them up they do not work. I scaned the bar codes and it brought me to one website with no number nor address. I searched the internet and couldn't find anything on the name brand Durham, NC Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Guardian Smart Vision Series Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Surface Restorations Services Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Dec 27 2016
Louisville gas and electric LG&E Overcharging and overestimating Louisville, KY Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Better Business Bureau: Louisville gas and electric Louisville, KY, Kentucky

Dec 27 2016
Mike cooper, Al Hagen Ranch Shell Car wash Car wash broke my passanger rear view mirror boynton beach Florida
Author: Lake worth, Florida Car Washes: Mike cooper, Al boynton beach , Florida

Dec 22 2016
Uptown sushi houston texas Disrespect the customer. I almost died from shell fish allergy Houston Texas Typical.. Author: Houston , Texas Restaurants: Uptown sushi houston texas Houston , Texas

Dec 21 2016
Lifeline ATS Oil & Gas Company Dr Roy GarzaHeriberto Gonzalez Non Performers, dishonest and deceiptful McAllen Texas Author: Houston, Texas Brokerage Companies: Lifeline ATS Oil & Gas Company McAllen, Texas

Dec 20 2016
High Voltage Arcade High Voltage Arcade. East Hills Mall Discrimination, Liar, False Advertising, Neo n**i, Corrupt Nasty Manager, Racist, Front Company, Organized crime, Shell company, hate crime Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield , California ORGANIZED CRIME: High Voltage Arcade Bakersfield , California

Dec 16 2016
High Class Universe Took money, no product sent. Internet Author: Shell Knob, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 14 2016
Direct Energy Gas Rip Off Houston Texas Author: Novi , Michigan Questionable Activities: Direct Energy Houston, Texas

Dec 13 2016
The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 I ordered the Body Shaper and it took forever to get my order but once here, Found out they are False advertising the product. It doesn't do what it says and I asked for my money back and they have not responded I can't get a hold of them either by phone, e-mail or chat. Very unprofessional. Company is a scam and my order came from China so think this is a company shell for a company in China. Irvine California Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 Irvine, California

Dec 08 2016
Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Zippy Shell false advertising, bad moving co., dirty warehouse storage facility, delivered our things on an open flatbed truck while raining the entire time, does not want to pay a minimum amount to make us happy after ruining our things. Nationwide Author: Youngsville,, Louisiana Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Nationwide

25, Report #1342029

Dec 07 2016
Alturas at Burien AKA The Heights at Burien run by: Trinity Property Management These people charge a ridiculous amount of rent and they don't fix issues that arise in any of the 543 units the tenants have to pay w/s/g, electric, and gas on top of paying an absurd amount of tent to live in tiny a*s apartment's Burien Washington
Author: Burien, Washington Neighborhood Services: Alturas at Burien Trinity Property Management Burien, Washington