Your Search | shell oil gas station, exit 26 morgantown, kentucky

May 01 2016
African Mango Thin When you order a trial of product it automaticaly signs you up for a monthly service. They will charge your card over $130 a month. When you call to discuss charges on card they will not refund. I feel the company misrepresents product. When you try to speak to a supervisor you are refused. I still have yet to see any refund of any kind. I am now out close to $300 due the company. Plano Texas Author: erlanger, Kentucky On-Line Stores: African Mango Thin Internet

May 01 2016
Oil Can Henrys Manager Charlie Only the Choosen Few eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Oil Can Henrys eugene, Oregon

Apr 30 2016
Empire Marketing Waste of time lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Employment Services: Empire Marketing lexington, Kentucky

Apr 30 2016
Government grants Peatec or windstream A spoofer or a scammer got my information and has harassed me for a full day cussing me telling me to shut the f*** up and when he gets to my house it wont be pretty Nationwide Author: hodgenivlle, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government grants Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups I ordered a pink iceburg cup on facebook, they did my payment like the same day, that was April 5th, it's now April 29th, I emailed them and they said it was on back order, never got anything, now their site is down. what a waste of $43.98. Someone needs what a rip off!! c texas Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Sales People: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 29 2016
Davidson Invention Will not provide an receipt to what my $795 was used for. Pittsburg Pennsylvania Author: Lexington, Kentucky Bed & Bath: Davidson Invention

Apr 28 2016
Donnie Mullins Donniestacie mullins Prestonburg Kentucky Author: Blue rock, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Donnie Mullins Prestonburg, Kentucky

Apr 28 2016
DMI Central Clearinghouse They were supposed to send me a Nippon 35mm camera after I sent them 16.76 dollars for S&H. Never received it. Carrollton Texas
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearinghouse Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Farewell vacations A1 travel Rip me off for $450 then $138 booking fee for 3day 2 night vacation to Miami Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Agencies: Farewell vacations Internet

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Vince Marold Dental Sticks Holdings, Dental Sticks Inc, H2X Canna, H2X, Brand X, Kaboom Beverages, Rising Underground, Kaboom Records, Xero Sticks Inc, Nico Stick Inc, Kaboom Sticks Inc Soliciting Securities Investments for Shell Companies Tucson Arizona Author: New York Investment Brokers: Vince Marold Tucson, Arizona

Apr 28 2016
BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE GEEK SQUAD Store and Geek Squad made unauthorized debit card charges on April 26 & 27,2016 for$144.19 & $52.99 Richfield Minnesota Since you seem a bit clueless... Author: Newport News, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE Richfield, Minnesota

Apr 27 2016
Wageworks Wageworks healthcare card Wageworks won't let us use our 1500.00 we paid Lexington, Kentucky Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit Services: Wageworks Lexington,, Kentucky

Apr 27 2016
Dalta Gas Rip off Elmwood Park New Jersey You can't be serious... Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Consumer Services: Dalta Gas Elmwood Park , New Jersey

16, Report #1302096

Apr 27 2016
SECBuilders Mike Elder SECBuilders Kept money, Lied about background Nicholasville Kentucky Author: Miami, Florida Property Management: SECBuilders Nicholasville, Kentucky

17, Report #1301974

Apr 26 2016
PepBoys I purchased a air filter kit that i was told was legal for Californis and would pass smog. The smog station said it was not legal and would not pass. PepBoys would not refund or talk about it. Philadelphia, Pa 19132 Nationwide Author: Redding, California Auto Parts: PepBoys Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
mediacom princeton,kentucky double chargeing early cutoff dates allways 5 days before the 3rd of each month princeton Kentucky Update - Employee Author: crofton, Kentucky Cable TV: mediacom princeton,ky princeton, Kentucky

Apr 25 2016
ANC / Larry Hourd I was sent an Award Notification Letter stating I won 1,327,940.00 Kansas City Kansas
Scam Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: ANC Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 25 2016
Goose Campground Steve Brown False advertisement cadiz Kentucky Author: Mt.juliet, Tennessee Campgrounds: Goose Campground cadiz, Kentucky

Apr 25 2016
Sena Motors Inc Midwest Automotive 505 Northland Blvd.Cincinnati OH 45240 Mislead buyer into believing they were paying sales tax. Cincinnati OH Author: Lexington, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Sena Motors Inc OH

Apr 23 2016
Southeast Customs Flipside Autobody Bought truck as is and no warranty. less than 1000 miles ball joints had to be replaced. No oil pressure had to replace engine. They said you bought it, its yours. Out $6000. Oran Missouri
Author: Scott City, Missouri Auto Dealers: Southeast Customs Oran, Missouri

Apr 23 2016
Stock Yards Bank & Trust, Stock Yards, SYB Breached verbal contract which cost us thousands, while they made money...then lied! Indianapolis, Carmel, Louisville Indiana, Kentucky Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Banks: Stock Yards Bank & Trust Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 23 2016
WENLOCK-OIL WENLOCK-OIL This is a fake company dose not exist Moscow Moscow Author: Michigan, Michigan Oil Companies: WENLOCK-OIL Moscow ,

Apr 23 2016
Render Services Inc. I believe they stole my vehicle I reported to the police on the 4th of March that my van was stolen. they told me they pick my vehicle up on the 16th of March but never reported as recovered. I had to call around Chicagoland to ask different companies have picked up my vehicle but my vehicle was stolen on the 4th. I believe they had something to do with it. they said they pick my vehicle up on 95th and the Dan Ryan but never reported my vehicle as recovered by render service inc ,company to the authorities in trying to charge me almost $600 to get it out on the 26th. I went to pick up my van but they won't release it to me they were trying to figure out how did I know where my van was located because they never reported to the police that they had it. so I went to the police station on 63rd and Racine and they told me I needed to contact a lawyer because it was a shady business Chicago Illinois Author: Dolton , Illinois Auto Towing: Render Services Inc. Chicago ,